Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,243 members, 7,807,824 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:57 PM

Femi Adesina: I Don’t Know If It’s Nigeria That Is Paying For Buhari’s Treatment - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Adesina: I Don’t Know If It’s Nigeria That Is Paying For Buhari’s Treatment (30589 Views)

Femi Adesina: I Hate Trains, Bridges, Rice, Tallest Building East Of Niger / Punch Cartoon: Buhari's Treatment Of Boko Haram And Herdsmen In Contrast To IMN / We Can’t Provide Information On Buhari’s Treatment – CBN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Adesina: I Don’t Know If It’s Nigeria That Is Paying For Buhari’s Treatment by Nackzy: 6:40am On Aug 15, 2017
God Please Listen to the Cries of Nigerians...Show Buhari, Femi Adesina, Garba Shehu, Lie Mohammed Obasanjo, Tinubu and co that You are a Living God...they are lying all this lies because they feel God is not alive so nothing will Happen..God pls don't let the Devils take Nigerians for a Ride....it was us that voted them into power thinking they were the right set...but obviously it was a mistake...God please there's nothing that you can not do...May u answer this fervent prayer in Jesus name Amen..
Click like for Amen....and Share for buhari n co

3 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina: I Don’t Know If It’s Nigeria That Is Paying For Buhari’s Treatment by tbliss22(m): 6:42am On Aug 15, 2017
NaijaEfcc:

https://www.thecable.ng/femi-adesina-dont-know-nigeria-paying-buharis-treatment

Can u imagine this crazy coward!! Why will u accept a job that will only make u act like jelly-fish, always afraid to say things as they were.

Mr, you are afraid of loosing an office you will certainly let go come 2019, or let me say he is afraid to die when death will eventually come someday. So who's deceiving who?

I weep for this country...
Re: Femi Adesina: I Don’t Know If It’s Nigeria That Is Paying For Buhari’s Treatment by quickly: 6:50am On Aug 15, 2017
Nhs is the one to benefit, if they have spent the millions of pounds in Nigerian hospitals will that not upgrade facilities?.

Now money don enter bush
Re: Femi Adesina: I Don’t Know If It’s Nigeria That Is Paying For Buhari’s Treatment by Burgerlomo: 6:50am On Aug 15, 2017
Habaa Mr Adesina diaris God ooo

Re: Femi Adesina: I Don’t Know If It’s Nigeria That Is Paying For Buhari’s Treatment by Skubidude(m): 6:59am On Aug 15, 2017
Lie Moh'd jnr.. All in the name of APC, this sycophantic mofo forget there is life after politics.
Issorite kwontinu.
Re: Femi Adesina: I Don’t Know If It’s Nigeria That Is Paying For Buhari’s Treatment by Cutestud(m): 7:00am On Aug 15, 2017
This motherf*cker is just tryna keep his job, is all. Excluding PMB's medical bills, the logistics of his prolonged stay is just freaking mind-boggling. £300,000 per day for parking space of the presidential jet?? Can he just die already so we can see his face on a new currency note?
Re: Femi Adesina: I Don’t Know If It’s Nigeria That Is Paying For Buhari’s Treatment by Nobody: 7:03am On Aug 15, 2017
Cinkq:
Who is paying is not that important,the most important thing now is for him to be healed and return back to work.
Just imagine mua sharing a country with this goat. Oloriburuku somebody
Re: Femi Adesina: I Don’t Know If It’s Nigeria That Is Paying For Buhari’s Treatment by Nobody: 7:07am On Aug 15, 2017
How come a slow learner does not know that an official medical leave is not paid by the individual?
Re: Femi Adesina: I Don’t Know If It’s Nigeria That Is Paying For Buhari’s Treatment by BENSIR: 7:17am On Aug 15, 2017
I think Femi should equally go to UK for brain tomour test

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina: I Don’t Know If It’s Nigeria That Is Paying For Buhari’s Treatment by buniyad(m): 7:22am On Aug 15, 2017
Cinkq:
Who is paying is not that important,the most important thing now is for him to be healed and return back to work.
. Are u okay?

Re: Femi Adesina: I Don’t Know If It’s Nigeria That Is Paying For Buhari’s Treatment by wrench: 7:25am On Aug 15, 2017
Come 2019, we will boot them out
Re: Femi Adesina: I Don’t Know If It’s Nigeria That Is Paying For Buhari’s Treatment by Okeikpu(m): 7:28am On Aug 15, 2017
APC is the biggest scam on mankind sad
Biafra freedom loading
Re: Femi Adesina: I Don’t Know If It’s Nigeria That Is Paying For Buhari’s Treatment by johnlvis(m): 7:29am On Aug 15, 2017
Are you sure ?
Re: Femi Adesina: I Don’t Know If It’s Nigeria That Is Paying For Buhari’s Treatment by Gokoyer1401: 7:32am On Aug 15, 2017
Is it true that UK govt is charging £300,000 everyday for parking space of the presidential jet?
shocked
quote author=Cutestud post=59485654]This motherf*cker is just tryna keep his job, is all. Excluding PMB's medical bills, the logistics of his prolonged stay is just freaking mind-boggling. £300,000 per day for parking space of the presidential jet?? Can he just die already so we can see his face on a new currency note?[/quote]
Re: Femi Adesina: I Don’t Know If It’s Nigeria That Is Paying For Buhari’s Treatment by Skubidude(m): 7:32am On Aug 15, 2017
jjmk:

So we have all becomes fools... This must be the way these people see us. Chai.

APC don take all of us to be mumu finish. Chai God botu why..
Re: Femi Adesina: I Don’t Know If It’s Nigeria That Is Paying For Buhari’s Treatment by lastmaster(m): 7:38am On Aug 15, 2017
Nwodosis:
Anything concerning our Photo President should be in photo formats for easier comprehension. Did he say he doesn't have the photos of who's paying the bills ?
You are lucky because this is a faceless forum, say this outside and watch the way you will be lynched.If I am present there, I will be the first person to put tire and fuel on you . scallywag.
Re: Femi Adesina: I Don’t Know If It’s Nigeria That Is Paying For Buhari’s Treatment by Nwodosis(m): 7:44am On Aug 15, 2017
lastmaster:
You are lucky because this is a faceless forum, say this outside and watch the way you will be lynched.If I am present there, I will be the first person to put tire and fuel on you . scallywag.
PM me lets arrange on how to meet for my execution my dear.
Re: Femi Adesina: I Don’t Know If It’s Nigeria That Is Paying For Buhari’s Treatment by jahsharon: 7:58am On Aug 15, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
you need to join him in that hospital.

Mama Piss has $20 million in Skye Bank account in the name of her cooks, gardeners, gatemen, she said the money is for her medical expenses. Now, tell me whose money is that? Did she inherit that from her poor mother or from Goatluck's parents who couldn't buy him a shoe when he was young? All former and present presidents' health bills are on the country even in western nations. So, stop wailing, your wailing have no effect on the people's general.
Re: Femi Adesina: I Don’t Know If It’s Nigeria That Is Paying For Buhari’s Treatment by landlaw2: 8:11am On Aug 15, 2017
Britain is paying
Re: Femi Adesina: I Don’t Know If It’s Nigeria That Is Paying For Buhari’s Treatment by wirinet(m): 8:18am On Aug 15, 2017
stephleena:
smh,femi is such a stupid man..so buhari has the right as a president, to be treated by the monies of Nigerians, and we shouldn't know the nature of his illness? wat type of daylight robbery is this?indimis should take up his bills,if not buhari would never recover from his predicament.. nonsense..

Hatred is a destructive emotion, it destroys a mans soul and sense of reasoning. All former presidents and their wives are to be treated by monies of Nigerians until they die. That is the constitution. The same privilege applies to all governors and their wives. Akpabio even tries to monetise this medical expenses on a yearly basis, whether the ex-governor and his wife falls ill or not.

Now, which country's president or head of state will fall sick and people will expect him to personally bear the medical expenses. The main concern of some hateful citizens is the cost of medical expenses. I

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina: I Don’t Know If It’s Nigeria That Is Paying For Buhari’s Treatment by Lalaska(m): 8:25am On Aug 15, 2017
APC has lost goodwill in the minds of Nigerians and will therefore lose the 2019 elections

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina: I Don’t Know If It’s Nigeria That Is Paying For Buhari’s Treatment by Joejoe12(m): 9:36am On Aug 15, 2017
But you seem to know everything, why not this? Failure
Re: Femi Adesina: I Don’t Know If It’s Nigeria That Is Paying For Buhari’s Treatment by Leo3333: 9:42am On Aug 15, 2017
Cinkq:

Nonsense!

Re: Femi Adesina: I Don’t Know If It’s Nigeria That Is Paying For Buhari’s Treatment by oieda: 10:21am On Aug 15, 2017
Cinkq:

The thunder meant for people like you. . . Well, I don't know what to say

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina: I Don’t Know If It’s Nigeria That Is Paying For Buhari’s Treatment by Ositebello1(m): 10:37am On Aug 15, 2017
stephleena:
smh,femi is such a stupid man..so buhari has the right as a president, to be treated by the monies of Nigerians, and we shouldn't know the nature of his illness? wat type of daylight robbery is this?indimis should take up his bills,if not buhari would never recover from his predicament.. nonsense..
you soon sick and you will never recover till you die amen( enemies)
Re: Femi Adesina: I Don’t Know If It’s Nigeria That Is Paying For Buhari’s Treatment by Bizibi(m): 11:12am On Aug 15, 2017
wirinet:

Hatred is a destructive emotion, it destroys a mans soul and sense of reasoning. All former presidents and their wives are to be treated by monies of Nigerians until they die. That is the constitution. The same privilege applies to all governors and their wives. Akpabio even tries to monetise this medical expenses on a yearly basis, whether the ex-governor and his wife falls ill or not.

Now, which country's president or head of state will fall sick and people will expect him to personally bear the medical expenses. The main concern of some hateful citizens is the cost of medical expenses. I
you must be insane,a president that is not fit fr job is wasting tax payers money on his health and we are not sure if it is an ailment that is being managed......hardworking Nigerians who pay tax every month in this hardship need to know what is going on.
As fr me,I will stop paying that tax fr now infact it is better I move my biz elsewhere...... There is a nairalander that pays 1m a month and you expect people who such a month to govt to smile as a sycophant.
Re: Femi Adesina: I Don’t Know If It’s Nigeria That Is Paying For Buhari’s Treatment by Bizibi(m): 11:12am On Aug 15, 2017
wirinet:

you must be insane,a president that is not fit fr job is wasting tax payers money on his health and we are not sure if it is an ailment that is being managed......hardworking Nigerians who pay tax every month in this hardship need to know what is going on.
As fr me,I will stop paying that tax fr now infact it is better I move my biz elsewhere...... There is a nairalander that pays 1m a month and you expect people who pay such amount a month to govt to smile as a sycophant.
Re: Femi Adesina: I Don’t Know If It’s Nigeria That Is Paying For Buhari’s Treatment by chika1996: 11:26am On Aug 15, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
you need to join him in that hospital.
lol no chill at all
Re: Femi Adesina: I Don’t Know If It’s Nigeria That Is Paying For Buhari’s Treatment by galaxy2020(m): 11:44am On Aug 15, 2017
See mumu

Re: Femi Adesina: I Don’t Know If It’s Nigeria That Is Paying For Buhari’s Treatment by wirinet(m): 1:10pm On Aug 15, 2017
Bizibi:
As fr me,I will stop paying that tax fr now infact it is better I move my biz elsewhere...... There is a nairalander that pays 1m a month and you expect people who pay such amount a month to govt to smile as a sycophant.

Arguing with you guys is like arguing with a schizophrenic, you argue all over the place without discussing the subject at hand.

If you argue that Nigerians deserves to know the state of health of the president, there is no argument. But for you to say Nigerians are wasting tax payers money on the health of the president you are exhibiting ignorance of the laws of the land. I have educated you that Nigeria would have still wasted Tax payers money on Buhari's health even if Jonathan had won the last elections, simply because tax payers are responsible for the medical bills of all former heads of state and their spouse until they die. If your hero Jonathan or his wife (mama peace) should fall ill today, Nigerian tax payers would be responsible for his medical bills.

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina: I Don’t Know If It’s Nigeria That Is Paying For Buhari’s Treatment by Bizibi(m): 1:17pm On Aug 15, 2017
wirinet:

Arguing with you guys is like arguing with a schizophrenic, you argue all over the place without discussing the subject at hand.

If you argue that Nigerians deserves to know the state of health of the president, there is no argument. But for you to say Nigerians are wasting tax payers money on the health of the president you are exhibiting ignorance of the laws of the land. I have educated you that Nigeria would have still wasted Tax payers money on Buhari's health even if Jonathan had won the last elections, simply because tax payers are responsible for the medical bills of all former heads of state and their spouse until they die. If your hero Jonathan or his wife (mama peace) should fall ill today, Nigerian tax payers would be responsible for his medical bills.
you see your life!!!!
Nigerians must fold his or her hands and look without complaining ba?

Maybe you haven't gone through hell paying tax in an economy we have now or you are not even paying tax at all,nonsense people
Re: Femi Adesina: I Don’t Know If It’s Nigeria That Is Paying For Buhari’s Treatment by Bizibi(m): 1:18pm On Aug 15, 2017
wirinet:

you see your life!!!!
Nigerians must fold his or her hands and look without complaining ba?

Maybe you haven't gone through hell paying tax in an economy we have now or you are not even paying tax at all,mr sycophant nonsense people

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Senate Passes Peace Corps Bill / Patience Jonathan Flaunts Wedding Ring Stylishly (Photo) / EndSARS Protests: Timi Frank Warns Against Plot To Deploy Soldiers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.