Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,693 members, 7,802,023 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:02 AM

Rabiu Kwankwaso Dumps APC For PDP With 10 Kano State Lawmakers - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rabiu Kwankwaso Dumps APC For PDP With 10 Kano State Lawmakers (78241 Views)

Thugs Attack Rabiu Kwankwaso's Convoy In Kano / Rivers State Lawmakers Visit Port-harcourt Serial Killer / Buhari Leading Atiku In 10 Kano LGAs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Dumps APC For PDP With 10 Kano State Lawmakers by Beedude(m): 6:58am On Aug 15, 2017
WhiteSoup:
The only way I can vote Buhari come 2019 is if he decamps to PDP. APC is a curse!

Spits!
And PDP is a blessing to u ? The problem in Nigeria isn't our politician. Right now I expect people to vote without party sentiment . APC or PDP doesn't guarantee us success. We should be looking forward to other parties candidates aside these 2 parties. 18+yrs of PDP and APC wasn't a blessing

3 Likes

Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Dumps APC For PDP With 10 Kano State Lawmakers by odehaj: 6:59am On Aug 15, 2017
No iota of ideology. The way they defect shamelessly is even funny. Wonder what they would be remembered for.
Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Dumps APC For PDP With 10 Kano State Lawmakers by mrnelson1994(m): 7:02am On Aug 15, 2017
;Dgood news for PDP then
Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Dumps APC For PDP With 10 Kano State Lawmakers by enemybulldozer(m): 7:03am On Aug 15, 2017
Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Dumps APC For PDP With 10 Kano State Lawmakers by menwongo(m): 7:07am On Aug 15, 2017
massinola:
E don happen. APC cannot lead herds of cattle not to talk of group of people. Gush!!! How we ended up with these people still eludes my imagination.
Meanwhile, one option is missing in this npower assessment question. Please who knows? For me I think Nigeria should be one of the options
The good questions should be:
London, the capital territory of Nigeria is located in:
(a) United Kingdom
(b). Australia
(c). Duara
(d). Italy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Dumps APC For PDP With 10 Kano State Lawmakers by massinola(m): 7:13am On Aug 15, 2017
ncoolsome:

"London,a popular city of choice of Nigerian tourist and travellers is located in Nigeria"
Hope u dnt take the Npower exam cuz u r a failure..
Don't be too hard on yourself bro. Catch your fun sometimes. Where your Asorock dey now if no be London? If that be the case, Nigeria should be there. You gat me Lolz
Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Dumps APC For PDP With 10 Kano State Lawmakers by kinibigdeal(m): 7:15am On Aug 15, 2017
Gov. Fayose the master planner
Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Dumps APC For PDP With 10 Kano State Lawmakers by HAH: 7:17am On Aug 15, 2017
MadCow1:
Lol... grin

This is a bad move from Kwankwaso.. Bad for the APC too but not totally destructive.

All APC needs to do now is key into the "Not too young to rule" bill and flip the script on PDP both in the age of their next contestants and the Geo-Political zone of those contestants.

Tinubu should be able to deliver the West, A solid Candidate from the East will split the Eastern vote, all they need is half of the North and middle belt and the 2019 elections will be yet another victory for them.
If politics still remains the game of numbers kwankwaso has some aces, from the last election kano gave apc 1.9M votes that is more than entire SW votes less Lagos and apart from Kano state like Jigawa is also with him he also has always been seen as second only to Buhari in the north largely due to his past performance so please don't write him off.

The entire south west gave APC 2.2M votes at the last presidential election while kano state alone gave it 1.9m votes, discount kwankwaso at APC peril
Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Dumps APC For PDP With 10 Kano State Lawmakers by maisauki: 7:23am On Aug 15, 2017
We Too Know They're Political Prostitutes...they're free to go to anywhere they want
waitin for atiku, saraki et al
Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Dumps APC For PDP With 10 Kano State Lawmakers by Nobody: 7:24am On Aug 15, 2017
It's a gud development, they ar d elements in apc that ar sabotagn d govmnt plan for a corrupt-free naija. Saraki, dino melaye and their likes shuld follow. Its a welcom developmnt.
Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Dumps APC For PDP With 10 Kano State Lawmakers by Rafob(m): 7:29am On Aug 15, 2017
PEOPLE SHOULD WAKE UP. ALL THIS POLITICIANS ARE NOT READY TO WORK FOR THE COMON MAN IN NIGERIA ALL OF THEM ARE THIEF.TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT . I TALK MY OWN O BYE.
Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Dumps APC For PDP With 10 Kano State Lawmakers by vertueptime: 7:33am On Aug 15, 2017
Fake news
Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Dumps APC For PDP With 10 Kano State Lawmakers by diegwu01: 7:36am On Aug 15, 2017
Fake news,........... Nairaland moderators these days are easily deceived by IPOB inspired treads.
or do we have an IPOBian Moderator for the politics section now?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Dumps APC For PDP With 10 Kano State Lawmakers by MadCow1: 7:44am On Aug 15, 2017
HAH:
If politics still remains the game of numbers kwankwaso has some aces, from the last election kano gave apc 1.9M votes that is more than entire SW votes less Lagos and apart from Kano state like Jigawa is also with him he also has always been seen as second only to Buhari in the north largely due to his past performance so please don't write him off.

The entire south west gave APC 2.2M votes at the last presidential election while kano state alone gave it 1.9m votes, discount kwankwaso at APC peril

Kwankwaso was key to swinging the votes in favour of the APC in the last elections no doubt. That's why I am saying if it's true he has defected, then all the APC can try to achieve is to split his voting bloc.
Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Dumps APC For PDP With 10 Kano State Lawmakers by Bobnotrouble: 7:45am On Aug 15, 2017
He was never really an APC member.
He was used as a mere scaffold.
His departure is seen as good riddance to a bad rubbish.
APC family will only miss him and his cohorts as a pain-in-the-ass.

1 Like

Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Dumps APC For PDP With 10 Kano State Lawmakers by Lloydfather(m): 7:48am On Aug 15, 2017
If this NEWS is true then RIP to APC
Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Dumps APC For PDP With 10 Kano State Lawmakers by sweatlana: 8:00am On Aug 15, 2017
PHILipu1:
The northern votes can never be divided when it comes to Buhari and Kwakwanso because Buharism is a religion on it's own when you get to the north.
Put all northern politicians under one ticket and i will tell you that Buhari will defeat them
Even if the north vote themselves 100% they still can't win alone with that.

Buhari is a complete failure. This buhari religion is certainly not 8n the south.
Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Dumps APC For PDP With 10 Kano State Lawmakers by malakus(m): 8:00am On Aug 15, 2017
The game called politics
Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Dumps APC For PDP With 10 Kano State Lawmakers by Ikology(m): 8:00am On Aug 15, 2017
When a bigot is given power......
Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Dumps APC For PDP With 10 Kano State Lawmakers by abbeyty(m): 8:11am On Aug 15, 2017
Is Buhari going to contest in the next election? Some1 who has spent more time in foreign hospital than he spent in Nigeria since he assumed office as a president, if he win the next election he will definitely spend the whole 4 years abroad
Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Dumps APC For PDP With 10 Kano State Lawmakers by HAH: 8:19am On Aug 15, 2017
MadCow1:

Kwankwaso was key to swinging the votes in favour of the APC in the last elections no doubt. That's why I am saying if it's true he has defected, then all the APC can try to achieve is to split his voting bloc.
you are right, honestly the way the PMB govt sidelined him is sad, do you know that he has not met buhari one one one since his inauguration, infact he is tactically being witchunted in his state by His former deputy which he singe handedly made governor, I think gabduje is fighting a proxy war with kwankwaso because asorock see him as a threat, remember he came second at the apc primaries and infact he got more vote from northern delegates than buhari, it was the SW delegates that made Buhari the candidate
Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Dumps APC For PDP With 10 Kano State Lawmakers by Esji80(m): 8:28am On Aug 15, 2017
HAH:

I agree with you.Kwankwaso currently has more followers across many northern states.The Red Cap of Kwankwasiya Movement is seen in many political events. He has tried in many developmental projects in Kano and also secured 100% of House of Assembly seats,Reps,Senate,Chairmen,Councillors seat etc for APC in Kano and KANO 1.9M VOTES FOR PMB.

NOTE THAT KANO people have always been with BUHARI check statistics of the votes BUHARI got in Kano 2003,2007,and 2011.In 2011 Kwankwaso was in PDP but he couldnt convince them not to vote for BUHARI. KANO PEOPLE are like that.If they want you,it will be very difficult for somebody to convince them or deceive them with money not to vote for you.
I admire Kwankwaso so much,I will vote for him(IF BUHARI/EL-RUFAI IS NOT CONTESTING) whenever any party field him as Presidential Candidate.

The reason why I dabble into this argument is to make it clear that KWANKWASO CANNOT CHANGE THE INTEREST OF KANO PEOPLE REGARDING PRESIDENT BUHARI.Whether he was in PDP or APC in 2015 KANO will vote massively for PMB

1 Like

Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Dumps APC For PDP With 10 Kano State Lawmakers by meetbalo(m): 8:38am On Aug 15, 2017
Fake news. It was rumoured sometimes in march.
Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Dumps APC For PDP With 10 Kano State Lawmakers by joe4real12: 8:46am On Aug 15, 2017
cristianisraeli:
hahaha..i tot they said PDP is dead and buried..LOL...i think reverse is the case now..APC is dead and buried...

this 2019 go sweet..but i no go day for naija sha..LOL

more will soon decamp to PDP..

my 50kobo advise to PDP

learn from ur past mistakes and have ur blade to chop of the head of the snakes that are coming back into PDP

You wan kill Zombies? Take it easy with them naa. grin
Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Dumps APC For PDP With 10 Kano State Lawmakers by Bgorgeous: 8:48am On Aug 15, 2017
These men are playing with your destinies and u re here hailing and jumping. Sorry !
Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Dumps APC For PDP With 10 Kano State Lawmakers by Halo22: 8:49am On Aug 15, 2017
Kwankwaso is a total disgrace to political race. How could someone go back to his vomit? Oh! just forgot he is after his own selfish interest. And the funny thing is that the clueless masses will be there shouting PDP this APC that. Am a PDP member, but it z high time these greedy idiots stopped using our heads. Rubbish.
Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Dumps APC For PDP With 10 Kano State Lawmakers by Lovetoglory(m): 8:49am On Aug 15, 2017
lilmax:
PDP 19 cool.....APC already ruined every chance they had

APC's failure will surely be epic grin

Lol. We shall see.
Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Dumps APC For PDP With 10 Kano State Lawmakers by Lovetoglory(m): 8:50am On Aug 15, 2017
lilmax:
PDP 19 cool.....APC already ruined every chance they had

APC's failure will surely be epic grin

Lol. We shall see. Come 2019. APC for life. Pdp party of looters
Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Dumps APC For PDP With 10 Kano State Lawmakers by phiszo(m): 9:13am On Aug 15, 2017
This man is worse than buhari when it comes to nothernization agenda of Nigeria.
Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Dumps APC For PDP With 10 Kano State Lawmakers by TheShopKeeper(m): 9:21am On Aug 15, 2017
If this story is true, just shows that politicians of all parties are taking us for a ride... yet some people will kill and destroy because of some useless politicians...God will punish all fake politicians and their generations...
Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Dumps APC For PDP With 10 Kano State Lawmakers by bejeria101(m): 9:23am On Aug 15, 2017
Scam of life. Isnt the same man that insulted gej now forming saint?
Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Dumps APC For PDP With 10 Kano State Lawmakers by Duru009(m): 9:28am On Aug 15, 2017
PDPGuy:

If the money bags back Governor Dankwambo, he would defeat Kwankwaso in the primaries.

Who is Dankwambo?

Popularity of kwankwaso cuts across political divide. He is far more experience and political strong compare to Dankwambo or even Atiku!!.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Atiku Picks Peter Obi As Running Mate / Dino Melaye Shares Pictures Of His Bullet Proof G Wagon Riddled With Gun Shots / 2019: Work Has Started - Obasanjo Reveals What Will Happen To Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.