Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,883 members, 7,802,852 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:16 PM

Writers Wanted! About Cars Or Other Manly Genre. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Writers Wanted! About Cars Or Other Manly Genre. (903 Views)

What You Need To Know About CARS' BRAND PARENTS / 20 Astonishing Facts About Cars You Never Knew / Complains About Cars Stolen In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Writers Wanted! About Cars Or Other Manly Genre. by tenthranger(m): 5:33am On Aug 15, 2017
Blog writing is an art. Using words, to paint a picture, to bring people back into the past, to transit them far into the future, you use words to engage their senses, you bring them through emotions.

If you are a blog writer who can accomplish this, then you are very welcome to join us. We are a growing blog which requires a lot of original content, from short articles to insightful ones. Our base line, writing style have to be engaging.

Send in your published articles to bargead@gmail.com, together with your rates.

I look forward to working with you=)

tenthranger

(1) (Reply)

BMW E36 318i Transmission Replacement / Need Help Wit My Sharan / Hennessey Blasts The Trackhawk To 175MPH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.