Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,072 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:26 PM

How May Father Was Sacked Without Any Prior Notice. - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How May Father Was Sacked Without Any Prior Notice. (13251 Views)

How I Was Wrongly Accused Of Rape And Got Sacked / My Brother Was Sacked And Duped By A Company / A Co-worker Was Sacked Yesterday For Not Coming To Work On Public Holiday. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How May Father Was Sacked Without Any Prior Notice. by 0b100100111: 10:49am On Aug 15, 2017
Insecurities of one of Business and Contract staffs

1 Like

Re: How May Father Was Sacked Without Any Prior Notice. by sallylet(m): 10:50am On Aug 15, 2017
Lacazette strike...
Rooney strike....
Morata strike...
Salah strike....
Lukaku strike...
Neymar Strike... Messi strike..
Ronaldo Strike...
ASUU strike...

And may father again!!!!

What a week!!!!!!!??

1 Like

Re: How May Father Was Sacked Without Any Prior Notice. by Irritant: 10:50am On Aug 15, 2017
What about me that have never had a job in my life? Did I die? grin grin next time tell papa to plan well
Re: How May Father Was Sacked Without Any Prior Notice. by Nobody: 10:54am On Aug 15, 2017
SalamRushdie:
That unfortunately is the end result of most 9-5 workers, they keep dodging risk under the guise of Job security but at the end of the day it still end like this ..Tell your dad to smile he has tried his best and for you young man learn to take risk

Sad but true bro.

1 Like

Re: How May Father Was Sacked Without Any Prior Notice. by abworld6deep(m): 10:54am On Aug 15, 2017
Here come a big test of faith, I can only implore you to be strong, determine, strategize, more prayerful and be patient to came out of this. Best of luck brother.
Re: How May Father Was Sacked Without Any Prior Notice. by ifeanyi317(m): 10:54am On Aug 15, 2017
na marketing strategy
speezyWears:
how your father's sack story became your application for employment i will never understand
Re: How May Father Was Sacked Without Any Prior Notice. by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 10:58am On Aug 15, 2017
western right one thing I love about east people, they will never hatch their eggs in one basket... nearly all the civil servants from east have another business to support their families. that's why u hardly see them complain, meanwhile can you work in my farm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How May Father Was Sacked Without Any Prior Notice. by frisky2good(m): 11:00am On Aug 15, 2017
Don't worry, they will soon call your father back when they can no longer run the school.
Re: How May Father Was Sacked Without Any Prior Notice. by cyprex: 11:06am On Aug 15, 2017
Josephamstrong1:
My father had served the government for 35years and also as a principal of schools. Tho a pensioner.
Five years ago he was employed by a renowned private school as the principal.

Prior to his employment, there was this principle that was sacked because of his misconducts...like fighting teachers, misappropriation of funds and all. He happened to be the husband of the daughter of the aged owner of the school. The owner of the school sacked the man and that was how my father came into the picture. This is his 5years in office, he had convinced the aged owner who's in London for increase in teachers salaries, pays them during the school holidays, borders quality food and steady electricity. He was loved by all and even as his son I also felt the tremendous changes in the school. He took this school as his own and I know he used to support the school from his own purse according to the staff.

One morning, yeah...last week, we got a call from the man's daughter that my father should resign with immediate effect that her husband again is taking over. Not just that, but also has just 2days to pack out or vacate the school premises.

Just like that? We called the owner but not reachable and according to reports the old man is sick, treated in London and his son is also in London. So the daughter was handed over to manage the school since she's the one in the country. Just last term, my father realised so much money and yet the daughter refused paying anybody that there's no money for any payment.

My father has packed to the village and I can't move to the villa with him since I'm still job hunting in the city.
Truth is I'm staying with a friend for now to fix my head round this whole ish and pension isn't steady for my father... I need at least something doing just to support them.

I'm open to work anywhere provided the pay is good.
I've got a poultry farm but capital to install it for production.

I've read testimonies here and I believe in no time all this shall be history. smiley

Several legal issues are raised in your post. your response to them may provide succor.
Your Dad may be entitled to compensation depending on legal remedies available to him.
you may send me a private email through 'pkchima@gmail.com' so we identify the legal issues and proffer advise.

Re: How May Father Was Sacked Without Any Prior Notice. by Noloss(f): 11:06am On Aug 15, 2017
I you meañ how my not may father. Pls correct your topic.
Re: How May Father Was Sacked Without Any Prior Notice. by Madeu(m): 11:09am On Aug 15, 2017
ELKHALIFAISIS:
western right one thing I love about east people, they will never hatch their eggs in one basket... nearly all the civil servants from east have another business to support their families. that's why u hardly see them complain, meanwhile can you work in my farm

You just shoot yourself!. In your quest to start a tribal bashing. The guy is 'abum onye Igbo boy.'

Who write better than this pics?

Re: How May Father Was Sacked Without Any Prior Notice. by Olulinks(m): 11:09am On Aug 15, 2017
celestialAgent:
Your father is a pensioner, if he had planned well for his retirement, he won't be in this mess. Dont be like your dad, plan ahead and invest in the poultry business no matter how small should you eventually get a job.

Btw, you made going back to the village sound so bad. It's really not for a retried person if you av enough saved up to run your life there - you can even be a chief grin grin
Well, your reply is a bit OK but if the old man retired as a teacher in this country, you would agree with me that he wouldn't have had too much plan going o. Teachers aren't well taken care of in this country. Their salary is small and not frequently paid. Anyway, the guy should heed your advice and plan for the future now. And you the adviser, I hope your future is secured too. Nobody knows tomorrow, what's giving you money today that's made the old man looked less serious to you may stop giving you money tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: How May Father Was Sacked Without Any Prior Notice. by Mac2016(m): 11:10am On Aug 15, 2017
Many of us in regular salaried jobs are praying to be able to one day extricate ourselves meaningfully from this Uncle Sam's vicious cycle...You just wan join? shocked. Well, if thats to strap up some cash..all good. Let me run and become a village chief jare with lots of poultry farms!
Re: How May Father Was Sacked Without Any Prior Notice. by jacyhelen(f): 11:14am On Aug 15, 2017
MadManTalking:
I don't get it... you mean 'May Feather' or 'My Father' or 'May Weather?'

May Feather and May Weather I know but I am not sure I have heard of May Father.

Who is he?

his Father is may weather
the daughter of the school is Pacquio..lol
Re: How May Father Was Sacked Without Any Prior Notice. by beyooooni1(m): 11:32am On Aug 15, 2017
your father could have at least work your employment to that school when he was the principal, just for you to be managing till you have a better offer, abi you no wan teach nii

1 Like

Re: How May Father Was Sacked Without Any Prior Notice. by nicerichard05: 11:34am On Aug 15, 2017
dotcomnamename:
Edit your topic jor. Which one be May father? Abi My father . Too eary to dey drink ogogoro jor grin

Even the mumu MOD that pushed it to fp didnt even notice. no wonder we have nonsense topics hitting fo anyhw
Re: How May Father Was Sacked Without Any Prior Notice. by Nobody: 11:35am On Aug 15, 2017
Retiring to Village after a meritorious service to humanity isn't a bad thing. Let him go back there and think about life and the reason he chose to come to Earth. It is your turn now to take over the mantle of leadership of the family.

Good luck in the battle.
Re: How May Father Was Sacked Without Any Prior Notice. by Analysiscorner: 11:36am On Aug 15, 2017
Don't loose hope; you will get your own job. Your father's reward shall never be ytaken away.
Congratulations to him for the testimony.
Re: How May Father Was Sacked Without Any Prior Notice. by Greenbullet(m): 12:04pm On Aug 15, 2017
freethinker02:
Unjust
bastard scammer.
Re: How May Father Was Sacked Without Any Prior Notice. by nairashopping(m): 12:38pm On Aug 15, 2017
lycan2:
he was a principal of schools grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Looking for mistakes when you self not perfect
Re: How May Father Was Sacked Without Any Prior Notice. by GuntersChain(m): 12:39pm On Aug 15, 2017
most public sector are like that, they sack and hire at will. Why sound as if the word village is horrible, young man the place you are residing is someone else village. Since you are into poultry biz you might even have more opportunity there due to minimal competition.
Re: How May Father Was Sacked Without Any Prior Notice. by Abbotp: 12:47pm On Aug 15, 2017
Before commenting, I saw your username, so I decided to keep my comment to myself. Peace
RIPEnglish:
That's what Buhari have bringed on us, be strong...you will got a job very real soon quickly.
Re: How May Father Was Sacked Without Any Prior Notice. by Abbotp: 12:49pm On Aug 15, 2017
Public sector is not like that. Private sector is!
GuntersChain:
most public sector are like that, they sack and hire at will. Why sound as if the word village is horrible, young man the place you are residing is someone else village. Since you are into poultry biz you might even have more opportunity there due to minimal competition.
Re: How May Father Was Sacked Without Any Prior Notice. by ayanbaba2(m): 12:57pm On Aug 15, 2017
beyooooni1:
your father could have at least work your employment to that school when he was the principal, just for you to be managing till you have a better offer, abi you no wan teach nii

your head dey there!

exactly my thought!

may be he never wan teach...
Re: How May Father Was Sacked Without Any Prior Notice. by piagetskinner(m): 1:00pm On Aug 15, 2017
that's sad..but y didn't your father plan to have his own house and get a business running before he retired?....

life is about planning oo...else you'd be relegated in the background

don't make the same mistakes..all the best
Re: How May Father Was Sacked Without Any Prior Notice. by Josephamstrong1(m): 1:21pm On Aug 15, 2017
[quote author=cyprex post=59492827][/quote]

Re: How May Father Was Sacked Without Any Prior Notice. by Josephamstrong1(m): 1:27pm On Aug 15, 2017
nicerichard05:

Even the mumu MOD that pushed it to fp didnt even notice. no wonder we have nonsense topics hitting fo anyhw

Truth is when your thread hits FP... No room for editing.
Except the mods.
Re: How May Father Was Sacked Without Any Prior Notice. by lycan2: 1:27pm On Aug 15, 2017
sorry ooh is he still the principal of schools
nairashopping:

Looking for mistakes when you self not perfect
Re: How May Father Was Sacked Without Any Prior Notice. by Josephamstrong1(m): 1:28pm On Aug 15, 2017
ELKHALIFAISIS:
Where is your farm located?
Re: How May Father Was Sacked Without Any Prior Notice. by Josephamstrong1(m): 1:30pm On Aug 15, 2017
beyooooni1:
He's so principled that he doesn't want hand pointing at him. That's not a family biznx naa.
Re: How May Father Was Sacked Without Any Prior Notice. by Nobody: 1:31pm On Aug 15, 2017
Imagine if everyone started writing about their problems, nairaland would have to shut down...
Sh*t happens in life, you either fix it or live with it..

If I talk my story for here... People will weep and cry.. But men, you gat to muscle and work hard.. No regrets, hard work pays.. Don't know about others but I'll employ people because of the skills and value to add to my business not for pity..
Re: How May Father Was Sacked Without Any Prior Notice. by diegwu01: 1:48pm On Aug 15, 2017
Josephamstrong1:
My father had served the government for 35years and also as a principal of schools. Tho a pensioner.
Five years ago he was employed by a renowned private school as the principal.

Prior to his employment, there was this principle that was sacked because of his misconducts...like fighting teachers, misappropriation of funds and all. He happened to be the husband of the daughter of the aged owner of the school. The owner of the school sacked the man and that was how my father came into the picture. This is his 5years in office, he had convinced the aged owner who's in London for increase in teachers salaries, pays them during the school holidays, borders quality food and steady electricity. He was loved by all and even as his son I also felt the tremendous changes in the school. He took this school as his own and I know he used to support the school from his own purse according to the staff.

One morning, yeah...last week, we got a call from the man's daughter that my father should resign with immediate effect that her husband again is taking over. Not just that, but also has just 2days to pack out or vacate the school premises.

Just like that? We called the owner but not reachable and according to reports the old man is sick, treated in London and his son is also in London. So the daughter was handed over to manage the school since she's the one in the country. Just last term, my father realised so much money and yet the daughter refused paying anybody that there's no money for any payment.

My father has packed to the village and I can't move to the villa with him since I'm still job hunting in the city.
Truth is I'm staying with a friend for now to fix my head round this whole ish and pension isn't steady for my father... I need at least something doing just to support them.

I'm open to work anywhere provided the pay is good.
I've got a poultry farm but capital to install it for production.

I've read testimonies here and I believe in no time all this shall be history. smiley

God will bless your hustle, Bro. Your Testimony is nigh.
Your Job hunting will soon be a thing of the past.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

November Salaries Of FG Civil Servants Delayed Over ‘technical Glitch’ / Job Loss In Banks:why Only Lower Level Staff / Tayo Aderinokun, GTBank CEO, Passes On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.