Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,864 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:59 AM

Rccg Warns Ac Against Linking Adeboye With Corruption - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rccg Warns Ac Against Linking Adeboye With Corruption (2294 Views)

Dasuki: Buhari On A Revenge Mission With Corruption Fight – Fayose / Femi Aribisala: 'Dear Buhari, You Cannot Fight Corruption With Corruption' / Group Supplies ICC With Evidence Linking Buhari To 2011 Post-election Violence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rccg Warns Ac Against Linking Adeboye With Corruption by Nobody: 7:11am On Feb 16, 2010
http://www.punchontheweb.com/Articl.aspx?theartic=Art201002160572579, The Redeemed Christian Church of God has
warned the Action Congress in Ekiti State
against linking its General Overseer, Pastor
Enoch Adeboye, with the alleged diversion
of public funds to religious purposes.
A statement issued by Pastor Ola Adejubee
of Province 1, RCCG in Ekiti State and made
available to our correspondent in Ado-Ekiti
on Monday, said that the church did not
need taxpayers ’ money to organise any
crusade.
The statement accused the AC of using
surreptitious means to cast “aspersions on
the good name of the RCCG and the person
of Pastor E.A. Adeboye, the general overseer
of the church ,by insinuating that the
church and our respected G.O are colluding
with the government of Ekiti State to waste
a colossal amount of money on a
programme it derisively described as a
black market spiritual exercise. ”
Adejubee added that the crusade, scheduled
for Friday in Ado-Ekiti, did not have any
input from the state government or any
politician. He said it was a service organised
to further propagate the gospel.
The spokesman of the AC in Ekiti State, Mr.
Yemi Adaramodu, had on February 2, in a
statement, asked clergymen to shun
Governor Segun Oni ’s invitation to the state,
as this would be used to siphon public
resources.
He said in the statement, “The vegetating
PDP regime in Ekiti State is currently using
the veil of hosting a legion of pastors to
loot the state ’s treasury.
“We are at home with the coming of men of
God to Ekiti on ecumenical crusades but
certainly not on the invitation and bills of
the Ekiti PDP regime, which is a vector for
poll robbery, illicit and venal practices and
till plundering. ”.
Re: Rccg Warns Ac Against Linking Adeboye With Corruption by Jakumo(m): 7:18am On Feb 16, 2010
Pastor Eunuch Adebole Adejale is by far one of the greatest beneficiaries of stolen money in Nigeria, in addition to being one of the most prolific practitioners of mass brain washing of the poor, in order to also separate them from their meager earnings in exchange for fictitious visas and entry permits into a non-existent heaven.

The cumulative wealth amassed from those twin sources has enabled Eunuch Adejale to embark on regular European shopping sprees aboard a $20 million dollar Gulfstream corporate luxury jet. Praise the Lord !
Re: Rccg Warns Ac Against Linking Adeboye With Corruption by blacksta(m): 7:30am On Feb 16, 2010
Jakumo:

Pastor Eunuch Adebole Adejale is by far one of the greatest beneficiaries of stolen money in Nigeria, in addition to being one of the most prolific practitioners of mass brain washing of the poor, in order to also separate them from their meager earnings in exchange for fictitious visas and entry permits into a non-existent heaven.

The cumulative wealth amassed from those twin sources has enabled Eunuch Adejale to embark on regular European shopping sprees aboard a $20 million dollar Gulfstream corporate luxury jet. Praise the Lord !

It is not a coincidence that you showed up on this thread - I guess you remain forever a Adeboye basher - why not take a break?
Re: Rccg Warns Ac Against Linking Adeboye With Corruption by Tudor6(f): 9:23am On Feb 16, 2010
Why is Daddy GOat bleating and denying the obvious? When his senior pastor Erastus Akingbola was pumping him with stolen funds the 'holy spirit filled' GO didn't complain.
Re: Rccg Warns Ac Against Linking Adeboye With Corruption by Jakumo(m): 6:38am On Feb 17, 2010
Oh Lord won't you buy me
A Gulfstream 4 jet
My friends own Citations
But I've got to have so much more

Re: Rccg Warns Ac Against Linking Adeboye With Corruption by aloyemeka2: 6:43am On Feb 17, 2010
Re: Rccg Warns Ac Against Linking Adeboye With Corruption by Jakumo(m): 9:45am On Feb 17, 2010
On a plane bound for Lagos
I met up with a preacher, and we were both too tired to sleep
So we took turns a-staring,
out the window at the darkness,
The boredom overtook us,
and he began to speak

He said  "Son I make a living,
out of hollering about Jesus
Tellin' 'em what they want to hear,
in exchange for half their pay

So if you don't mind my saying,
I can see you're out of verses
For a signed blank check made out to me,
I''ll teach you how to do the same."

So I rummaged for my check-book,
Wrote one out to Pastor Eunuch,
Don't matter how much goes in the blank,
to teach me how to save a soul

He said
" You got to know when to quote and sing,
know when to raise your voice,
know when to heal the dead,
know when to run,
You never count your money,
when you're sitting there in the church house,
There'll be time enough for counting,
when the prayings done."

Then the night grew deathly quiet
He turned back for the window
felt up the hostess
and faded off to sleep
Re: Rccg Warns Ac Against Linking Adeboye With Corruption by Bukittes(f): 9:55am On Feb 17, 2010
There are two men of God that I have great respect for in this country and they are Pastor Adeboye and Bishop Oyedepo. Any other views do not faze me.
Re: Rccg Warns Ac Against Linking Adeboye With Corruption by REALTRUTH1: 10:38am On Feb 17, 2010
Bukittes:

There are two men of God that I have great respect for in this country and they are Pastor Adeboye and Bishop Oyedepo. Any other views do not faze me.
You are strictly on your own!!!! So where in the world do you place Pastor Tunde Bakare and Kumuyi,,,,If you truly want to be a seriuos and responsible christian,,,,these 2(Bakare and Kumuyi) are highly recommended in Nigeria,,,,,
The criticisms of Oyedepo and RCCG are in real sense not far from the truth,,,,,
Re: Rccg Warns Ac Against Linking Adeboye With Corruption by Nobody: 10:44am On Feb 17, 2010
If you truly want to be a seriuos and responsible christian

o ma se oh.

I'm not even going to comment on either post anyway.
Re: Rccg Warns Ac Against Linking Adeboye With Corruption by ayettymama(f): 11:36am On Feb 17, 2010
im tired of ekiti sef

and im double tired ova this church thing

this is how the catholic church became the way it did!

btw theres nothing wrong with a man of God buying a jet or a hummer??

esp if they need it!!

people need to see what Gods blessings can do!

on the other hand; I attended RCCG and I find their doctrines erm how can i respectfully say abismal?

but u cant win everyone i guess!
Re: Rccg Warns Ac Against Linking Adeboye With Corruption by yemmight(m): 12:53pm On Feb 17, 2010
Jakumo:

You are too hard on this man Haba. After all he never advertised on daily newspapers for contribution to the church. People will always rush to God to contribute why do yu want to blame the man of God?
Re: Rccg Warns Ac Against Linking Adeboye With Corruption by jydmon: 12:58pm On Feb 17, 2010
Why do you want to anger God?
Re: Rccg Warns Ac Against Linking Adeboye With Corruption by redsun(m): 9:54pm On Feb 17, 2010
I wonder for how long the commoners will remain blind?Eyes wide open that can't see,it's like magic.Funny enough situations like this are explained in the bible they read,yet they can't get the picture.

Those who have eyes let them see and those that have ears,let them hear.
Re: Rccg Warns Ac Against Linking Adeboye With Corruption by becomricch: 5:52am On Feb 18, 2010
jydmon , they are not upset with God but pastor adeboye. do you know how many pastors that have left the church.    Why dont you go and ask  why Tony rapu left, why dont you go and ask why tunde bakare left, why dont you go and ask why many have left the church,  They may not want to tell you why,  But I can tell you, my experience,  And my experience tell me , some of the redeemed pastors are not children of God but children of the devil. I am not saying a person can not fall into sin. But some of the redeemed pastors are not born again. They are children of the devil. Everybody cant not be pastor. If a man tell me, he is a redeemed pastor, the probability of people truthing him is less than 10% because they have ridicule themself.  Money the bible says is the root of all evil.

some redeemed pastor set people up. The bible says the heart of man is desperately wicked , that who knows it. some redeemed pastors have wicked and evil heart.   How do you explain a redeemed pastor stealing someone passport. How do you explain a redeemed here in toronto breaking people home. He call this one. and that , you know how 419 is. This is redeemed church now.  was not like this many years ago.

The bible says do not bring the name of God down. I am not a saint. I am a sinner too. I know how people feel. it is only a heartless man , who does not know God that would support it. What is not good is not good.

Life is already hard for nigerian, the church should not make thier lifes more difficult. by putting ungodly and worldly burden on them.   around him would be telling lies.

Look life is hard for peopole. And I understand when people sin.  I am a sinner. dont think I am a saint. But sometime, we have to tell ourself the truth. christain do not need Jakumo to know what is wrong is wrong.  Yorubas says what is wrong is wrong. may God forgive me my own sin. I am a sinner too.

redeemed is larger than oyedepo  covenant  church
look at thier university. look if they dont want to give Bishop oyedepo, they would think twice, when they see the university, a thief can not build this. it tell you there is something wrong with the redeemed.

Re: Rccg Warns Ac Against Linking Adeboye With Corruption by aloyemeka2: 6:00am On Feb 18, 2010
becomricch:
Everybody cant not be pastor. If a man tell me, he is a redeemed pastor, the probability of people truthing him is less than 10% because they have ridicule themself.  Money the bible says is the root of all evil.

some redeemed pastor set people up. The bible says the heart of man is desperately wicked , that who knows it. some redeemed pastors have wicked and evil heart.   How do you explain a redeemed pastor stealing someone passport. How do you explain a redeemed here in toronto breaking people home. He call this one. and that , you know how 419 is. This is redeemed church now.  was not like this many years ago.

The bible says do not bring the name of God down. I am not a saint. I am a sinner too. I know how people feel. it is only a heartless man , who does not know God that would support it. What is not good is not good.

Life is already hard for nigerian, the church should not make thier lifes more difficult. by putting ungodly and worldly burden on them.   around him would be telling lies.

Look life is hard for peopole. And I understand when people sin.  I am a sinner. dont think I am a saint. But sometime, we have to tell ourself the truth. christain do not need Jakumo to know what is wrong is wrong.  Yorubas says what is wrong is wrong. may God forgive me my own sin. I am a sinner too.

Every church has it's share of hypocrites including your own church. Don't single Redeemed church out as if their sins are the worst. At least, they don't do rituals there and I don't know why Adeboye should take the blame for the sins of Redeemed pastors.
Re: Rccg Warns Ac Against Linking Adeboye With Corruption by becomricch: 6:23am On Feb 18, 2010
aloy church is about making people lifes better and not about destroying them. Pastor Adeboye should take the blame for them because God would ask him to account for every one of them .

When your house is been destroyed do you fold your hand or your repair it?
Re: Rccg Warns Ac Against Linking Adeboye With Corruption by aloyemeka2: 7:23am On Feb 18, 2010
becomricch:

aloy church is about making people lifes better and not about destroying them. Pastor Adeboye should take the blame for them because God would ask him to account for every one of them .

When your house is been destroyed do you fold your hand or your repair it?

Stick to mapping and electricity engineering please. You know nothing about the bible. Are you a muslim?
Re: Rccg Warns Ac Against Linking Adeboye With Corruption by becomricch: 2:18pm On Feb 18, 2010
Stick to mapping and electricity engineering please. You know nothing about the bible. Are you a muslim?

aloy, i even became born again before tony rapu became born again. what does that tell you.    when church is now check that brother now, he is using limo, the brother is ready now to be a pastor.

You blame leaders for thier appointment. And you all are going to blame jonathan for every decision those he pick as minister make.  You blame obasanjo, you blame umaru yar adua. You would blame jonathan too. I can predicte this for you. you change from lucky to badlucky because your lifes would remain the same,l i say remove the yorubas, edo, delta and bayelsa into benin.
in some few weeks. You would start calling him badlucky jonathan.   You want to know why?

Because leader make appointment. And when selfish, unethnics, unworldy  and ungodly  decision are use to make that decision to pick a leader. It backfire on people. You do not put round peg in square hole.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari-bakare-change - The 666 Connection / Which Nigerian Governor Is Going To Jail Next? / Buhari's Letter To Delegates (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.