Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:52 PM

Erigga Shows Off His Customized Inmate Shirt Crested "Inmate 87 Erriga" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Erigga Shows Off His Customized Inmate Shirt Crested "Inmate 87 Erriga" (4517 Views)

PUTA: Naira Marley Shows Off His Customized Gun Chain, Set To Drop New Music / King Smade Poses With His Customized Benz & Range Rover / Ramsey Nouah And His Customized Range Rover Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Erigga Shows Off His Customized Inmate Shirt Crested "Inmate 87 Erriga" by Celebslifestyle: 8:34am On Aug 15, 2017
Erigga Shows Off His Customized Inmate Shirt Crested "Inmate 87 Erriga"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BeUECGLksZw

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Erigga Shows Off His Customized Inmate Shirt Crested "Inmate 87 Erriga" by sinaj(f): 8:53am On Aug 15, 2017
Who is he

1 Like

Re: Erigga Shows Off His Customized Inmate Shirt Crested "Inmate 87 Erriga" by shadrach77: 9:24am On Aug 15, 2017
So being a prisoner has now become a thing of joy bah? See stupidity lipsrsealed kiss cry
Re: Erigga Shows Off His Customized Inmate Shirt Crested "Inmate 87 Erriga" by Nobody: 1:11am On Aug 16, 2017
shadrach77:
So being a prisoner has now become a thing of joy bah? See stupidity lipsrsealed kiss cry
if you do listen to his music, then you can relate to that design.

1 Like

Re: Erigga Shows Off His Customized Inmate Shirt Crested "Inmate 87 Erriga" by Nobody: 1:12am On Aug 16, 2017
sinaj:
Who is he
seriously if you don't know erigga, who do you know?

3 Likes

Re: Erigga Shows Off His Customized Inmate Shirt Crested "Inmate 87 Erriga" by Nobody: 1:14am On Aug 16, 2017

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Erigga Shows Off His Customized Inmate Shirt Crested "Inmate 87 Erriga" by MrRhymes101(m): 1:35am On Aug 16, 2017
I wish he could be less vulgar, he should be a big brand by now considering what he delivers ...I'm a fan though. Any punchline inclined rapper gat me any day anytime. Shout out to the greatest of them all................VECTOR

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Erigga Shows Off His Customized Inmate Shirt Crested "Inmate 87 Erriga" by OKorowanta: 7:40am On Aug 16, 2017
MrRhymes101:
I wish he could be less vulgar, he should be a big brand by now considering what he delivers ...I'm a fan though. Any punchline inclined rapper gat me any day anytime. Shout out to the greatest of them all................VECTOR

You nailed it.
His music is based on vulgarities and it pisses me .
Most of my Warri brodas hate advice and I guess he is one of such.
If he drops 8 songs for example,expect plenty foul words on that 8 songs.
First of all,his songs are not air worthy on radio and dats like silencing 40% of your popularity.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Erigga Shows Off His Customized Inmate Shirt Crested "Inmate 87 Erriga" by sinaj(f): 7:50am On Aug 16, 2017
rasojie:

seriously
if you don't know erigga, who do you know?
I know Osadebe sad

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Erigga Shows Off His Customized Inmate Shirt Crested "Inmate 87 Erriga" by Elnino4ladies: 10:07am On Aug 16, 2017
King of the south

Erigga new money

1 Like

Re: Erigga Shows Off His Customized Inmate Shirt Crested "Inmate 87 Erriga" by jrerico1(m): 7:12pm On Aug 16, 2017
sinaj:
Who is he
gosh you Dont know erigga??
Re: Erigga Shows Off His Customized Inmate Shirt Crested "Inmate 87 Erriga" by jrerico1(m): 7:13pm On Aug 16, 2017
MrRhymes101:
Erigga is better than vector, listen to NTA. I respect both art but Erigga is dope.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Erigga Shows Off His Customized Inmate Shirt Crested "Inmate 87 Erriga" by Produke(m): 9:48am On Aug 17, 2017
OKorowanta:

You nailed it.
First of all,his songs are not air worthy on radio and dats like silencing 40% of your popularity.
Then it's been long you listened to Erigga.The songs in his new album are radio worthy.He's got a better sound since he got signed to this new label.

4 Likes

Re: Erigga Shows Off His Customized Inmate Shirt Crested "Inmate 87 Erriga" by Produke(m): 9:53am On Aug 17, 2017
God bless your hustle Erigga.One of naija's dopest lyricists.IMO

1 Like

Re: Erigga Shows Off His Customized Inmate Shirt Crested "Inmate 87 Erriga" by Nobody: 9:11am On Aug 18, 2017
OKorowanta:

You nailed it.
bro go download his new Albulm
Lagos ft Duncan Mighty is a huge JAM
Re: Erigga Shows Off His Customized Inmate Shirt Crested "Inmate 87 Erriga" by Ivanlxi(m): 10:06am On Aug 18, 2017
omo...if u no no Erriga aswear u don't any body 4 9ja music industry be dat...

i love dis guy die
#deathbed
Re: Erigga Shows Off His Customized Inmate Shirt Crested "Inmate 87 Erriga" by paultogo: 11:33am On Aug 18, 2017
Ivanlxi:
omo...if u no no Erriga aswear u don't any body 4 9ja music industry be dat...

i love dis guy die

#deathbed
Erriga you are the best who don't know you doesn't listen to music..
Re: Erigga Shows Off His Customized Inmate Shirt Crested "Inmate 87 Erriga" by Jointhemiltons2(m): 1:12pm On Aug 18, 2017
OKorowanta:

You nailed it.
Oga dat was before na
Re: Erigga Shows Off His Customized Inmate Shirt Crested "Inmate 87 Erriga" by Ivanlxi(m): 4:47pm On Aug 18, 2017
paultogo:
Erriga you are the best who don't know you doesn't listen to music..

aswear
Re: Erigga Shows Off His Customized Inmate Shirt Crested "Inmate 87 Erriga" by maklelemakukula(m): 4:55pm On Aug 18, 2017
rasojie:

seriously
if you don't know erigga, who do you know?
who is he na
Re: Erigga Shows Off His Customized Inmate Shirt Crested "Inmate 87 Erriga" by adonismuller(m): 6:00pm On Aug 18, 2017
Jonesing... So they now allow inmates take selfie or even use smart phone in prison...

No wonder buhari stopped sending people to jail.. .
Re: Erigga Shows Off His Customized Inmate Shirt Crested "Inmate 87 Erriga" by Nobody: 6:20pm On Aug 18, 2017
maklelemakukula:

who is he na
Nigeria's sickest underground brapper. best punchline and word playm keeps you listening till the final bars of the song..
I dropped a YouTube video of him performing Industry Nite off his albulm, A trip to the south

play and tell me your thoughtd

1 Like

Re: Erigga Shows Off His Customized Inmate Shirt Crested "Inmate 87 Erriga" by Nobody: 5:46pm On Aug 19, 2017
rasojie:
if you do listen to his music, then you can relate to that design.
that idiot gives too many wrong advice. I've stopped listening to him.
Re: Erigga Shows Off His Customized Inmate Shirt Crested "Inmate 87 Erriga" by Nobody: 9:00pm On Aug 19, 2017
eosigwe:
that idiot gives too many wrong advice. I've stopped listening to him.
lol the reason you hate erigga is why the streets love him.. he's so real says it as it is.. no holding back
but heck, he finally listened to the uproar by fans like you
have you listened to his recent effort? A trip to the south albulm? bro go listen.. he's has toned down his lyrics
checkout this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxNXSM2p_LM

erigga is coming through this 2017
Re: Erigga Shows Off His Customized Inmate Shirt Crested "Inmate 87 Erriga" by Nobody: 10:35pm On Aug 21, 2017
rasojie:
lol the reason you hate erigga is why the streets love him.. he's so real says it as it is.. no holding back
but heck, he finally listened to the uproar by fans like you
have you listened to his recent effort? A trip to the south albulm? bro go listen.. he's has toned down his lyrics
checkout this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxNXSM2p_LM

erigga is coming through this 2017
on that same album, go and listen to outro(wrong advice). That's where my sarcasm lies. I started listen to Erigga 2011

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Twerking Gone Wrong! Video Of Actress Anita Joseph Trying To Shake It By Force / The Untold Story Behind 2face's Wedding - How He Almost Missed The Reception / Genevieve Nnaji Acquires N220million Home In Park View Estate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.