Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,406 members, 7,808,449 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:03 PM

Free Internship Positions During The ASUU Strike. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Free Internship Positions During The ASUU Strike. (15749 Views)

Pls I Need Place To Do Internship For A Period Of Three Months / Angry Fiat Workers Declares Strike Action Following Ronaldo’s Move To Juventus. / Lagos BRT Staff On Strike After Recent Increase In Fares!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Internship Positions During The ASUU Strike. by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:36am On Aug 15, 2017
Do not sit at home idle, contact me if you are interested in free automobile repair training during this ASUU strike period.

Qualifications.

1. Must show proof of current admission status in any university affected by the strike action.

2. Must have a NL moniker with responsible posts.

3. Guarantor must have a NL moniker with responsible posts on NL. Age of moniker, Nothing earlier than 2014.

4. Send a mail to gazzuzzatyahoodotcom, indicating your passion to learn more about automobiles.

5. Workshop is near ogba in lagos and opens 9am-6am mon-fri

6. Age limit 18-26.

7. Training ends when strike is called off.

For more info call

Training is free.

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Free Internship Positions During The ASUU Strike. by pitastephen: 8:45am On Aug 15, 2017
Boss...have never seen you, but youve always picked when ever i called, and your advice toward my car issue has really been helpful, have always respect you style. for this opportunity youve given to our Nigerian Students..Bros, sorry MEGABROS...i say THANK YOU.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Free Internship Positions During The ASUU Strike. by nurey(m): 9:38am On Aug 15, 2017
GAZZUZZ:
Do not sit at home idle, contact me if you are interested in free automobile repair training during this ASUU strike period.

Qualifications.

1. Must show proof of current admission status in any university affected by the strike action.

3. Guarantor must have a NL moniker with responsible posts on NL. Age of moniker, Nothing earlier than 2014.

4. Send a mail to gazzuzzatyahoodotcom, indicating your passion to learn more about automobiles.

6. Age limit 18-26.

For more info call

Training is free.

These is the height of been biased lipsrsealed, those of us that are 50years plus and doing masters and PHd nkoorr angry, please review your age limit, we may be old but still willing to learn like a young fresh sweet 16 grin

20 Likes

Re: Free Internship Positions During The ASUU Strike. by ugreat(m): 9:46am On Aug 15, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

Qualifications.

6. Age limit 18-26.

For more info call

Training is free.

RESPECT!!!

2 Likes

Re: Free Internship Positions During The ASUU Strike. by freshvine(f): 9:56am On Aug 15, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

Qualifications.

6. Age limit 18-26.

For more info call

Training is free.

2 and 3 is seem almost impossible. We're almost all anonymous here and most of us lifestyle is different from the real world. Some may be tigers here preferably the introverted ones but in the real world, they're perfect guys and ladies.

I should suggest you opt for reference from other credible source / affidavit of good conduct and behaviour.

3 Likes

Re: Free Internship Positions During The ASUU Strike. by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:17am On Aug 15, 2017
freshvine:

2 and 3 is seem almost impossible. We're almost all anonymous here and most of us lifestyle is different from the real world. Some may be tigers here preferably the introverted ones but in the real world, they're perfect guys and ladies.

I should suggest you opt for reference from other credible source / affidavit of good conduct and behaviour.

its a nl affair, I have met over 500nlers without revealing their identities

6 Likes

Re: Free Internship Positions During The ASUU Strike. by princetom1(m): 11:19am On Aug 15, 2017
Lemme goan be selling ear rings since i no fall into GAZZUZZ categories cry

8 Likes

Re: Free Internship Positions During The ASUU Strike. by nurey(m): 11:26am On Aug 15, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

How do you want to verify age, i hope not court affidavit or you will utilize carbon dating cause a 20years tetiary student that has gone through rigorous challenges in the university can look older than his age grin

5 Likes

Re: Free Internship Positions During The ASUU Strike. by Nobody: 12:10pm On Aug 15, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

Well some of us have met you and you never knew cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Free Internship Positions During The ASUU Strike. by mejai(m): 12:31pm On Aug 15, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

Qualifications.

6. Age limit 18-26.

For more info call

Training is free.

Best offer for undergraduates!! I wish I could falsify my age.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Free Internship Positions During The ASUU Strike. by GAZZUZZ(m): 12:47pm On Aug 15, 2017
NgcoboP:

Well some of us have met you and you never knew cheesy

some of us pretend like we never knew wink

12 Likes

Re: Free Internship Positions During The ASUU Strike. by divinemax(m): 1:10pm On Aug 15, 2017
This is an excellent opportunity. I hope undergrad students utilize it. Hopefully your boutique will grow bigger over time to accommodate students outside NL. Big ups Uncle.

1 Like

Re: Free Internship Positions During The ASUU Strike. by fitzfrankses7(m): 4:30pm On Aug 15, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

Qualifications.

6. Age limit 18-26.

For more info call

Training is free.

Honestly, GAZZUZZ, my respect for you increase with each post of you I read daily and I look forward to meeting you some day for business. This gesture of yours is genuinely original. Thumbs up sir!

3 Likes

Re: Free Internship Positions During The ASUU Strike. by timifakay(m): 6:59pm On Aug 15, 2017
divinemax:
This is an excellent opportunity. I hope undergrad students utilize it. Hopefully your boutique will grow bigger over time to accommodate students outside NL. Big ups Uncle.

You say?
Re: Free Internship Positions During The ASUU Strike. by afoife: 8:01pm On Aug 15, 2017
You are too modest. Following the post on Ikenna357 demanding to be paid consultation fee made me shiver. can he not learn to be like you?

2 Likes

Re: Free Internship Positions During The ASUU Strike. by oblo(m): 10:31pm On Aug 15, 2017
GAZZUZZ haba... Ogini... Not fair na..must I be 26 ni?? angry
Re: Free Internship Positions During The ASUU Strike. by LeJeun3: 10:58pm On Aug 15, 2017

I will apply whether you like or not!...

2 Likes

Re: Free Internship Positions During The ASUU Strike. by sultaan(m): 1:48am On Aug 16, 2017
nurey:

These is the height of been biased lipsrsealed, those of us that are 50years plus and doing masters and PHd nkoorr angry, please review your age limit, we may be old but still willing to learn like a young fresh sweet 16 grin

I guess if you have masters degree you will disagree with yoga plenty, so your internship will start from learning how to buy correct ewa agoin and bread for your seniors in the shop

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Free Internship Positions During The ASUU Strike. by yinkeys(m): 2:15am On Aug 16, 2017
Wow.

1 Like

Re: Free Internship Positions During The ASUU Strike. by diportivo: 2:28am On Aug 16, 2017
divinemax:

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Free Internship Positions During The ASUU Strike. by Nobody: 6:57am On Aug 16, 2017
LeJeun3:

I will apply whether you like or not!...

And I will follow up with your application.
Re: Free Internship Positions During The ASUU Strike. by Nobody: 6:59am On Aug 16, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

Qualifications.

6. Age limit 18-26.

For more info call

Training is free.

This is discrimination. I have candidates from bornu State who are IDPs don't cast them away.... Or we might be forced to sue you for discrimination.
Re: Free Internship Positions During The ASUU Strike. by divinemax(m): 6:59am On Aug 16, 2017
timifakay:

You say?
diportivo:

Boutique, Boutique, Boutique. grin
Calm down boys. It's another word for 'private practice'
Re: Free Internship Positions During The ASUU Strike. by timifakay(m): 7:08am On Aug 16, 2017
divinemax:

Boutique, Boutique, Boutique. grin
Calm down boys. It's another word for 'private practice'
Tooh. I don learn something new. Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Free Internship Positions During The ASUU Strike. by torres89: 9:34am On Aug 16, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

some of us pretend like we never knew wink

let Nigerian undergraduates surprise me....

I doubt if u will get anyone willing to learn

when ShopRite and Cinemas are still open.

most of them are not willing to get their hands dirty, which is a prerequisite for the job.

quote me if u find any

I love suprises.

2 Likes

Re: Free Internship Positions During The ASUU Strike. by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:32am On Aug 16, 2017
torres89:

let Nigerian undergraduates surprise me....

I doubt if u will get anyone willing to learn

when ShopRite and Cinemas are still open.

most of them are not willing to get their hands dirty, which is a prerequisite for the job.

quote me if u find any

I love suprises.

I partly agree with you, response has been low, but there have been responses, sadly they are not meeting my stated requirements.

I am opening up my business and equipment to strangers, the least I can ask for is a responsible guarantor

9 Likes

Re: Free Internship Positions During The ASUU Strike. by mayor2013: 1:26pm On Aug 16, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

I partly agree with you, response has been low, but there have been responses, sadly they are not meeting my stated requirements.

I am opening up my business and equipment to strangers, the least I can ask for is a responsible guarantor

Submitting my application sir wink
Re: Free Internship Positions During The ASUU Strike. by smellingmenses: 5:28pm On Aug 16, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

I am applying. And I will not take no for an answer.
Re: Free Internship Positions During The ASUU Strike. by luvinhubby(m): 5:53pm On Aug 16, 2017
Very commendable Gazzuz, i envy your courage opening doors to complete strangers like that.
Re: Free Internship Positions During The ASUU Strike. by davit: 5:55pm On Aug 16, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

Qualifications.

6. Age limit 18-26.

For more info call

Training is free.

You are always setting the pace. Thumb up for you bro on this!
Re: Free Internship Positions During The ASUU Strike. by geovidal(m): 5:58pm On Aug 16, 2017
smellingmenses:

I am applying. And I will not take no for an answer.
sThis your moniker hmmm

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

One Million Mercedes-benzes Recalled Because They May Catch Fire / Numbers To Call To Verify The Validity Of Your Driving Licence - FRSC / Price Of Getting A Driver's License In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.