Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,313 members, 7,780,761 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:26 PM

Soldiers Force Lady To UnCloth In Public For Wearing Camouflage [PHOTO] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Soldiers Force Lady To UnCloth In Public For Wearing Camouflage [PHOTO] (2973 Views)

The Baby I Am Carrying Belongs To My Ex-Boyfriend - Lady To Boyfriend / What Is The Ideal Age For A Girl/Lady To Get Married? / Gay Man Kicked Out Of Swimming Pool For Wearing This At Encore Beach Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soldiers Force Lady To UnCloth In Public For Wearing Camouflage [PHOTO] by fineboynl(m): 8:38am On Aug 15, 2017

Image of a lady being harassed by a Nigeria soldier to remove a camouflage has surfaced online.

The incident that has met widespread condemnation, reportedly happened somewhere in the Northern region on Wednesday.

A picture of the incident, which has been trending on the Internet, showed the victim being forced to pull down her trousers to her underwear.

A military man, who was supervising the unsavoury show, bent over the victim, who looked terrified and appeared to be begging another officer whose face was not revealed by the shot.

Although the identity of the supervising military officer was also shielded by his cap, the face of the lady at the centre of the drama was visible.

However, a large number of people, who reacted to the photo on different social media platforms condemned the incident, saying the victim was dehumanised.

http://dailypost.ng/2017/08/11/soldiers-force-lady-UnCloth-public-wearing-camouflage-photo/amp/
Re: Soldiers Force Lady To UnCloth In Public For Wearing Camouflage [PHOTO] by Karlman: 8:43am On Aug 15, 2017
...ZOO THINGS
Re: Soldiers Force Lady To UnCloth In Public For Wearing Camouflage [PHOTO] by fineboynl(m): 8:45am On Aug 15, 2017
she has a fine lap though
Re: Soldiers Force Lady To UnCloth In Public For Wearing Camouflage [PHOTO] by NwaAmaikpe: 8:53am On Aug 15, 2017
shocked

Well deserved!!!

The constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria prohibits the wearing of camouflage by bloody civilians.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Force Lady To UnCloth In Public For Wearing Camouflage [PHOTO] by klassykute(m): 8:58am On Aug 15, 2017
Lol dem don warn una tire una no hear lol.
Re: Soldiers Force Lady To UnCloth In Public For Wearing Camouflage [PHOTO] by Evablizin(f): 9:01am On Aug 15, 2017

Chai this is pure wickedness

This is a Lesson to those that thinks that Nigeria Soldier is their friend,just look at how the pervert soldier is looking at her laps,idiot

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Force Lady To UnCloth In Public For Wearing Camouflage [PHOTO] by Divay22(f): 9:05am On Aug 15, 2017
Hai
Everything comouflage....
But this ain't cool, they could have warned her not to put in on again....

I've gat my fair share of them, I was about running when they called me, even before talking,i was already begging, they just started laughing and asked me to go and never put it on again.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Force Lady To UnCloth In Public For Wearing Camouflage [PHOTO] by Nobody: 9:13am On Aug 15, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Well deserved!!!

The constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria prohibits the wearing of camouflage by bloody civilians.
You are a mad man. Is she putting on any of the military insignias? You are very mad.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Force Lady To UnCloth In Public For Wearing Camouflage [PHOTO] by Nobody: 9:15am On Aug 15, 2017
fineboynl:
she has a fine lap though
You are a pervert and a potential rapist...ra.pist and a wife batterer
Re: Soldiers Force Lady To UnCloth In Public For Wearing Camouflage [PHOTO] by cristianisraeli: 10:24am On Aug 15, 2017
why couldnt the mad army man take her to the police station and let a female police officer remove the nonsense camo...i have said this b4..nigerian army guys are programmed to oppress nigerians..this army guy should be court martialed and jailed
Re: Soldiers Force Lady To UnCloth In Public For Wearing Camouflage [PHOTO] by Nedfed(m): 10:28am On Aug 15, 2017
The video or I don't believe grin

Re: Soldiers Force Lady To UnCloth In Public For Wearing Camouflage [PHOTO] by adexdon(m): 12:58pm On Aug 15, 2017
Nedfed:
The video or I don't believe grin

u too like adultery film

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Force Lady To UnCloth In Public For Wearing Camouflage [PHOTO] by Hhenryy: 1:05pm On Aug 15, 2017
stale news! how many times will it be reported? the last time it was reported, it made front page. it seems those commenting above have just joined nairaland

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Force Lady To UnCloth In Public For Wearing Camouflage [PHOTO] by Maduawuchukwu(m): 1:22pm On Aug 15, 2017
Rubbish. This is a scene from a movie. Take a look at the oversize military uniform. She is also wearing a full bumshot underneath which shows that the scene is expected.
Re: Soldiers Force Lady To UnCloth In Public For Wearing Camouflage [PHOTO] by Jaqenhghar: 1:24pm On Aug 15, 2017
We thank God they didnt rape her

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Force Lady To UnCloth In Public For Wearing Camouflage [PHOTO] by Jaqenhghar: 1:25pm On Aug 15, 2017
Maduawuchukwu:
Rubbish. This is a scene from a movie. Take a look at the oversize military uniform. She is also wearing a full bumshot underneath which shows that the scene is expected.
Yeah right
and Im prince William
Re: Soldiers Force Lady To UnCloth In Public For Wearing Camouflage [PHOTO] by holuwaseun1023: 1:31pm On Aug 15, 2017
Jaqenhghar:
We thank God they didnt rape her
what Do U Take Soldiers For U No The Kind Suffer Them Suffer Be4 Dey Fit Wear The Cloth The Girl Wear Anyhow
Re: Soldiers Force Lady To UnCloth In Public For Wearing Camouflage [PHOTO] by Jaqenhghar: 1:34pm On Aug 15, 2017
holuwaseun1023:
what Do U Take Soldiers For U No The Kind Suffer Them Suffer Be4 Dey Fit Wear The Cloth U Dey Wear Anyhow
So what? Are they supposed to enjoy life like civilians? Pease shut your piehole and take several seats.
Re: Soldiers Force Lady To UnCloth In Public For Wearing Camouflage [PHOTO] by Nedfed(m): 3:03pm On Aug 15, 2017
adexdon:

u too like adultery film
Who no like?
Re: Soldiers Force Lady To UnCloth In Public For Wearing Camouflage [PHOTO] by Codedrock(m): 8:39pm On Aug 15, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Well deserved!!!

Guys give this 100likes to show this guy be mumu..

There are beta civil ways to deal with stuffs like this but Nigerian military always wants to stay babric always want to molest and get violent with civilians.
She could have been fined for this or some other civil penalty
Re: Soldiers Force Lady To UnCloth In Public For Wearing Camouflage [PHOTO] by Amarabae(f): 8:42pm On Aug 15, 2017
Looks like a movie.
Re: Soldiers Force Lady To UnCloth In Public For Wearing Camouflage [PHOTO] by Nobody: 8:57pm On Aug 15, 2017
fineboynl:

Image of a lady being harassed by a Nigeria soldier to remove a camouflage has surfaced online.

The incident that has met widespread condemnation, reportedly happened somewhere in the Northern region on Wednesday.

A picture of the incident, which has been trending on the Internet, showed the victim being forced to pull down her trousers to her underwear.

A military man, who was supervising the unsavoury show, bent over the victim, who looked terrified and appeared to be begging another officer whose face was not revealed by the shot.

Although the identity of the supervising military officer was also shielded by his cap, the face of the lady at the centre of the drama was visible.

However, a large number of people, who reacted to the photo on different social media platforms condemned the incident, saying the victim was dehumanised.

http://dailypost.ng/2017/08/11/soldiers-force-lady-UnCloth-public-wearing-camouflage-photo/amp/
good for her
Re: Soldiers Force Lady To UnCloth In Public For Wearing Camouflage [PHOTO] by auntysimbiat(f): 7:15pm On Aug 16, 2017
na wa oo
Re: Soldiers Force Lady To UnCloth In Public For Wearing Camouflage [PHOTO] by yhermmie(f): 8:50pm On Aug 16, 2017
this is really crazy

(1) (Reply)

"I Sex For Iphone 6 Not Indomie" - Young Lady Brags On Facebook (photos) / See How God Delivered A Guy's Destiny From Been Tied By A Runs Girl / Can You Date Someone For More Than A Week?..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.