Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,378 members, 7,800,760 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:07 AM

ASUU Indefinite Strike: Any Hope For The Undergraduates? - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU Indefinite Strike: Any Hope For The Undergraduates? (12504 Views)

Universities React To The ASUU Indefinite Strike Has The Strike Been Called Off? / ASUU To Resume Indefinite Strike On Monday / Majority Of University Of Ibadan Lecturers Voted For Indefinite Strike - UI VC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASUU Indefinite Strike: Any Hope For The Undergraduates? by Timijo(m): 8:54pm On Aug 15, 2017
Ray1251:

My school no qualify o Benue state University
Where was your school when they played the qualifying matches?
Re: ASUU Indefinite Strike: Any Hope For The Undergraduates? by NosaH(m): 9:34pm On Aug 15, 2017
macduffrx:

Good in maths a bit, about to study biochemistry. i didn't offer any basic programming course.
OKs, u need to start from the basic programming aspect, the sum, average and total stuff,the basic programming is all about computating of values, then from there, u beginning tp develop ur interest in programming, have u heard about html and php?
Re: ASUU Indefinite Strike: Any Hope For The Undergraduates? by Shakitibob0: 7:49am On Aug 16, 2017
Fela40:

Now you are at home, did you collect your school fees from your university?

Are they giving you a refund?

Do they guarantee you a job when you are done with school?

It is your choice to make dear. Goodluck with anyone you choose.
Fela Baba...My brother needs to be an expert user of the Microsoft Office suites....Can iiht perform wonders as regards this?

Cc iihtlagos
Re: ASUU Indefinite Strike: Any Hope For The Undergraduates? by Taniaa(f): 8:46am On Aug 16, 2017
no1madman:
eyaah!
Re: ASUU Indefinite Strike: Any Hope For The Undergraduates? by iihtlagos: 10:53am On Aug 16, 2017
Shakitibob0:
Fela Baba...My brother needs to be an expert user of the Microsoft Office suites....Can iiht perform wonders as regards this?

Cc iihtlagos

Yes Sir, we can.

A trial will also put testimonies in his mouth. We under promise and over deliver. Give it a shot.

0812.685.4497 is the number to call.
Re: ASUU Indefinite Strike: Any Hope For The Undergraduates? by iihtlagos: 10:54am On Aug 16, 2017
lizychimamanda:
how much is dis coding abi na free

Not free Ma. It depends on the aspect of coding you want to venture into. Our location is @ 77 Ojuelegba str, opp Access bank by Ojuelegba Bridge.

Re: ASUU Indefinite Strike: Any Hope For The Undergraduates? by iihtlagos: 10:55am On Aug 16, 2017
internetrender:

Lagos

Call 0812.685.4497.

I will direct you to our center.
Re: ASUU Indefinite Strike: Any Hope For The Undergraduates? by iihtlagos: 11:03am On Aug 16, 2017
neighy:
how can we join??

Are you in Lagos Sir?
Re: ASUU Indefinite Strike: Any Hope For The Undergraduates? by Fela40: 11:07am On Aug 16, 2017
Shakitibob0:

Cc iihtlagos

Na IIHT Train me sha. I am doing great in I.T, and I know that your bro can. So I believe them die!!
Re: ASUU Indefinite Strike: Any Hope For The Undergraduates? by Fela40: 11:08am On Aug 16, 2017
LisaAnne:

you didn't get the point

What ever rocks your boat ma'am. Goodluck to you.
Re: ASUU Indefinite Strike: Any Hope For The Undergraduates? by Fela40: 11:09am On Aug 16, 2017
macduffrx:
@Fela40

Thank you very much for the piece of advice. i currently want to learn programming in a centre but i've issue with the courses available because i was told to choose only a course amongst ; c/c++ ,java, python and VB.net programming but i'm a bit perplexed 'cause i don't know which is more lucrative and produce better options in the future. help me out!

if you have knowledge in programming too, you can as well comment.

It depends on where your passion lies. Programming is not even as lucrative as Networking. But all of us can't be Networking associates.

It depends on these two things.

1) Passion

2) Location,

2 Likes

Re: ASUU Indefinite Strike: Any Hope For The Undergraduates? by kernigsloan: 11:54am On Aug 16, 2017
olatunyemi:

i school in ABU Zaria but from kwara state
Please have ABU advertised for post ume?
Re: ASUU Indefinite Strike: Any Hope For The Undergraduates? by olatunyemi(m): 1:36pm On Aug 16, 2017
kernigsloan:
Please have ABU advertised for post ume?
NO
Re: ASUU Indefinite Strike: Any Hope For The Undergraduates? by leomarz007: 6:37pm On Aug 16, 2017
Fela40:

What ever rocks your boat ma'am. Goodluck to you.
fela40 she also doesn't have an idea of coding but is interested in a different course. Read and understand what is asked
Re: ASUU Indefinite Strike: Any Hope For The Undergraduates? by no1madman(m): 6:39pm On Aug 16, 2017
Taniaa:

Wetin!
Re: ASUU Indefinite Strike: Any Hope For The Undergraduates? by Lescott7(m): 6:53pm On Aug 16, 2017
I don't know anything about coding but i have applied for the programme and also, i based in Ibadan. Will i be considered?
Re: ASUU Indefinite Strike: Any Hope For The Undergraduates? by kernigsloan: 9:48pm On Aug 17, 2017
olatunyemi:
NO
tnx

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

OAU AWARDS: A Nairalander (fynestboi) Needs Your Votes / Photos: Physically Challenged Nigerian Man Graduates From Cyprus University / NAIRALAND Interschool debate third edition winner 3: UNILORIN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.