Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,119 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:56 PM

Odunlade Adekola Reacts To News Of Welcoming Baby With Bukola Adeeyo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Odunlade Adekola Reacts To News Of Welcoming Baby With Bukola Adeeyo (31865 Views)

Mirabel, Wife Of Chinchon: Bukola Adeeyo Charmed My Husband, Got Pregnant / Bukola Adeeyo: "Odunlade Adekola Is Not The Father Of My Baby" / Odunlade Adekola Is Bukola Adeeyo Baby's Father - NaijaGists.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Odunlade Adekola Reacts To News Of Welcoming Baby With Bukola Adeeyo by emefav: 12:11pm On Aug 15, 2017
Married Nigeria's King of Memes, Odunlade Adekola, has reacted to report of his alleged side chick Bukola Adeeyo who is also a Nollywood actress giving birth to a baby girl in London a few months ago. 

The happy dad who is currently on set in Osogbo was reached out to by LIB and he said;

'Bukky Adeeye? react ke, what's my own with it. If you are asking me all those questions you know I won't answer you, I have been in this entertainment business for over 20 years but if you have any neutral question apart from what is happening on social media negatively, I will answer'.

http://www.lailasblog.com/married-nigerias-king-memes-odunlade-adekola-reacts-news-welcoming-side-chicks-baby/

Re: Odunlade Adekola Reacts To News Of Welcoming Baby With Bukola Adeeyo by stephleena(f): 12:14pm On Aug 15, 2017
see his head,hope he doesn't forget how he was allergic to rubber..

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Odunlade Adekola Reacts To News Of Welcoming Baby With Bukola Adeeyo by MrHistorian: 3:30pm On Aug 15, 2017
These are things that accompany fame.

Odunlade is a wonderful actor,rich,popular,handsome,outspoken,jovial and a well known brand for various advertisements program.Although he might not be a good English language speaker but his rare ability of captivating every movie scene with humour is incomparable.

I don't blame him one bit for the side-chick.I know of some rich women who will even pay him handsomely to have sexual relationship with them.Rather I blame him for not owning up to the truth.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Odunlade Adekola Reacts To News Of Welcoming Baby With Bukola Adeeyo by EaglesT(m): 3:31pm On Aug 15, 2017
This land is not for sale

3 Likes

Re: Odunlade Adekola Reacts To News Of Welcoming Baby With Bukola Adeeyo by Caustics: 3:31pm On Aug 15, 2017
sad from the way he us talking he will reject the baby and the mama. A self acclaimed king is always willing to enjoy concubines but never ready to face real responsibility.

1 Like

Re: Odunlade Adekola Reacts To News Of Welcoming Baby With Bukola Adeeyo by eleojo23: 3:31pm On Aug 15, 2017
grin

92 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Odunlade Adekola Reacts To News Of Welcoming Baby With Bukola Adeeyo by IffaCatchYouEhn(m): 3:31pm On Aug 15, 2017
That moment when Odunlade Adekola catches the person that started the rumour

105 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Odunlade Adekola Reacts To News Of Welcoming Baby With Bukola Adeeyo by IffaCatchYouEhn(m): 3:32pm On Aug 15, 2017
Reporters : Sir, We heard your Side chick just gave birth to a bouncing baby boy.

ODUNLADE :

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Odunlade Adekola Reacts To News Of Welcoming Baby With Bukola Adeeyo by Hayose: 3:32pm On Aug 15, 2017
king of memes indeed grin

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Odunlade Adekola Reacts To News Of Welcoming Baby With Bukola Adeeyo by bukjossy(m): 3:32pm On Aug 15, 2017
Lol
Re: Odunlade Adekola Reacts To News Of Welcoming Baby With Bukola Adeeyo by Ivanlxi(m): 3:33pm On Aug 15, 2017
grin
Re: Odunlade Adekola Reacts To News Of Welcoming Baby With Bukola Adeeyo by Mac2016(m): 3:33pm On Aug 15, 2017
Just like OBJ used to parry questions on sensitive issues during his tenure..e be like say ogun state indigenes are experts at this..lol

11 Likes

Re: Odunlade Adekola Reacts To News Of Welcoming Baby With Bukola Adeeyo by tafabaloo(m): 3:33pm On Aug 15, 2017
Gbeborun people! Someone cannot enjoy a peaceful life again.
Re: Odunlade Adekola Reacts To News Of Welcoming Baby With Bukola Adeeyo by Oye0404(m): 3:34pm On Aug 15, 2017
na dem sabi joooohr,,,,, who knows if its true.
Re: Odunlade Adekola Reacts To News Of Welcoming Baby With Bukola Adeeyo by IffaCatchYouEhn(m): 3:34pm On Aug 15, 2017
See how he stylishly pushed the question to one corner grin grin

Conversation between me and Mr Okoro.

Me: Sir we heard that Nigerians can use questions to answer question?

Okoro: Who told you that?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Odunlade Adekola Reacts To News Of Welcoming Baby With Bukola Adeeyo by Solitin40: 3:34pm On Aug 15, 2017
Blogger o so happy Daddy gave you this kind answer you will not kill us sha
Re: Odunlade Adekola Reacts To News Of Welcoming Baby With Bukola Adeeyo by Teewhy2: 3:34pm On Aug 15, 2017
Good one, people with not always facing their wahala.

Considering doing a roof parapet?
check out price comparison between a concrete cast in suite against polystyrene parapet.
Polystyrene parapet is light weight and doesn't have much impact on the land.
excellent usage on swampy environment.
click below for more details.

https://www.nairaland.com/3726763/alternative-building-material-expanded-polystyrene/4
Re: Odunlade Adekola Reacts To News Of Welcoming Baby With Bukola Adeeyo by Chumani(f): 3:34pm On Aug 15, 2017
shocked Baba pikin shocked
Re: Odunlade Adekola Reacts To News Of Welcoming Baby With Bukola Adeeyo by sirjakez(m): 3:35pm On Aug 15, 2017
The way Yoruba actors blow themselves is not of this world

1 Like

Re: Odunlade Adekola Reacts To News Of Welcoming Baby With Bukola Adeeyo by Nobody: 3:35pm On Aug 15, 2017
odunlade be like, what's my own ... so I should fry ogi because of your rumour? I need a meme that fits pls

2 Likes

Re: Odunlade Adekola Reacts To News Of Welcoming Baby With Bukola Adeeyo by sportark(m): 3:35pm On Aug 15, 2017
Oga,u bang her abi u no bang?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Odunlade Adekola Reacts To News Of Welcoming Baby With Bukola Adeeyo by free2ryhme: 3:35pm On Aug 15, 2017
emefav:
Married Nigeria's King of Memes, Odunlade Adekola, has reacted to report of his alleged side chick Bukola Adeeyo who is also a Nollywood actress giving birth to a baby girl in London a few months ago. 

The happy dad who is currently on set in Osogbo was reached out to by LIB and he said;

'Bukky Adeeye? react ke, what's my own with it. If you are asking me all those questions you know I won't answer you, I have been in this entertainment business for over 20 years but if you have any neutral question apart from what is happening on social media negatively, I will answer'.

http://www.lailasblog.com/married-nigerias-king-memes-odunlade-adekola-reacts-news-welcoming-side-chicks-baby/

He is smart

He answers, the answer get twisted. He didnot answer he gets suspected. He remains neutral he is not trusted

Wetin una want make the man do

4 Likes

Re: Odunlade Adekola Reacts To News Of Welcoming Baby With Bukola Adeeyo by esthel(f): 3:35pm On Aug 15, 2017
See the way he avoided the question.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Odunlade Adekola Reacts To News Of Welcoming Baby With Bukola Adeeyo by lycan2: 3:36pm On Aug 15, 2017
this guy nah politician c as him evade the question

3 Likes

Re: Odunlade Adekola Reacts To News Of Welcoming Baby With Bukola Adeeyo by naijaboiy: 3:36pm On Aug 15, 2017
Everything about this man is just funny. grin

5 Likes

Re: Odunlade Adekola Reacts To News Of Welcoming Baby With Bukola Adeeyo by 2winsboi(m): 3:37pm On Aug 15, 2017
This land is for sale....Oya start to dey price am grin

2 Likes

Re: Odunlade Adekola Reacts To News Of Welcoming Baby With Bukola Adeeyo by angeltolly(f): 3:37pm On Aug 15, 2017
The four stages of reaction Odunlade will have to go through after reading the news from Bloggers rumor mongers online

1) Shock
2) Disbelief
3) Sadness
4) Rage

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Odunlade Adekola Reacts To News Of Welcoming Baby With Bukola Adeeyo by AlwaysPad(m): 3:38pm On Aug 15, 2017
Odunlade fvcked her through the ass instead of pvssy

2 Likes

Re: Odunlade Adekola Reacts To News Of Welcoming Baby With Bukola Adeeyo by Sagay212: 3:38pm On Aug 15, 2017
He did not clear him self of the allegations. He should give a correct answer. Tell us the baby is not yours and you do not have anything to do with her aside from being friends/colleagues. That's the way to clear yourself from weighty allegations like this.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Odunlade Adekola Reacts To News Of Welcoming Baby With Bukola Adeeyo by AlwaysPad(m): 3:38pm On Aug 15, 2017
This talented man would have been a drug carrier in India if he is IPOB

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Odunlade Adekola Reacts To News Of Welcoming Baby With Bukola Adeeyo by gberra: 3:40pm On Aug 15, 2017
stephleena:
see his head,hope he doesn't forget how he was allergic to rubber..
Haha!!.. cheesy This babe has been going full retaard... You dey use rubber?

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Comedienne Emanuella Samuel Celebrates Her 8th Birthday Today (Photos) / Lepacious Bose Hails Ghanaian's For Not Bleaching Their Skin Like Nigerians / Ramsey Noah And Rita Dominic At AMVCA Cocktail Party Pictured Dancing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.