Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,888 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:44 PM

10 Things I Discovered After Six Months Of Not Masturbating - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Things I Discovered After Six Months Of Not Masturbating (68436 Views)

I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men / The Day I Discovered I Was Her Personal Pleasure Object (PPO) / I Discovered Her Real Age 3 Months To Our Wedding What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Things I Discovered After Six Months Of Not Masturbating by felaismyhero(m): 4:25pm On Aug 15, 2017
gentlegenius:
Op... It's like that No. 10 (bed wetting) is your only regret because it wakes you up in the middle of deep sleep. But I think the pleasure involved in it is worth the trouble. Those who released through sex, masturbation, and wet dreams can tell the difference. All is pleasure but I think the self induced pleasure derived from masturbation, is not as blissful as the one derived from natural ejaculation(wet dream). Sometimes, wet dreams can even be more pleasurable than sexual orgasm in some cases because it comes in large volume after a lot of semen build up. I'm always looking forward to having it because I prefer it to masturbation and fornication.
well,bro,are u sure of all just said.i have no problem wit jerking off,but wet dreams,i dont think so.why not try researching about it,soul travel,sleep paralysis and the need for sex in high level occult rituals?.you release in ur dreams,dont u see the abnormality in that?,i hope am not sounding superstitious
Re: 10 Things I Discovered After Six Months Of Not Masturbating by elinaxy(m): 4:28pm On Aug 15, 2017
thank God for you bro, I am just beginning to eradicate that from my life and I pray God see me through.
Re: 10 Things I Discovered After Six Months Of Not Masturbating by Chatflick(m): 4:30pm On Aug 15, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Six months of not masturbating?

It's a lie jo.
Can someone live that long without masturbating?

I am very disciplined with mine.
It's a point of duty for me to masturbate 4times daily and have penetrative intercourse 5times weekly.
Are you for real? You are dying slowly.
Re: 10 Things I Discovered After Six Months Of Not Masturbating by Nobody: 4:31pm On Aug 15, 2017
TrapHedges:

sowie cutie.. It fitta be bad #etwork... Just call back when u can
Okayy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Things I Discovered After Six Months Of Not Masturbating by McSterling(m): 4:32pm On Aug 15, 2017
NoFap rocks, eh? grin grin wink
Re: 10 Things I Discovered After Six Months Of Not Masturbating by Mynet11(m): 4:39pm On Aug 15, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It's a lie jo.

It's a point of duty for me to masturbate 4times daily and have penetrative intercourse 5times weekly.
What an achievement! kwontinue
Re: 10 Things I Discovered After Six Months Of Not Masturbating by kunleben47(m): 4:40pm On Aug 15, 2017
Yeah....too much of evrything is not good, and too much of masturbation can affect your IQ.
Re: 10 Things I Discovered After Six Months Of Not Masturbating by elinaxy(m): 4:40pm On Aug 15, 2017
thank God for you, it's really amazing to hear this, I'm just beginning to eradicate that demon.
Re: 10 Things I Discovered After Six Months Of Not Masturbating by yarimo(m): 4:44pm On Aug 15, 2017
seunny4lif:

Reporting for duty
cool cool cool cool
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 10 Things I Discovered After Six Months Of Not Masturbating by Nyouth: 4:49pm On Aug 15, 2017
for I usually have my side after some penatration I will have to masturbate again before sleep and she will not even know
Re: 10 Things I Discovered After Six Months Of Not Masturbating by Myzzyfrazzy(m): 4:52pm On Aug 15, 2017
[quote author=Boc007 post=59495949]1. Focus: I started having good focus with high and stable attentiveness to discussions. Unlike before I could pretend listening to someone having any discussion with me but my mind would be, "please try and end the topic I need to go to a private place and think of what matters to me(jack off)."

2. Social: My social life started making sense, I always felt like going out on a daily basis. I try to be funny when I discuss with people and lively, it's like I'm loved by everyone and vice verse. Unlike before, I hid my self constantly, loved thinking and being alone. If I managed to go out, i tend to develop shyness when anyone passed by and if a lady walked close I used to have plenty thoughts and acted like a seriously confused fellow(should I look at her, or I should snub her) and my face will be like sad )

3. Freak: a month later, I started feeling like a freak, each time I walk across a lady, only one thing comes to my mind. I always feel like talking to her and briefly tell her "hello how are you? Please can I have sex with you" The thought of having sex became so climax, that I could stay on my bed and try to flip my waist, hold firm and remember that with time it will stop. One of my motivation is that (there is a man who wants to force me to do what I don't want(devil) and he is right there) as soon as I remember that, I just control myself again)

4. IQ: few months later I noticed my IQ increased. My brain is now connecting easily.I remember things fast and it makes me happy, I always feel like going back to school again knowing fully well that I can compete with the best student because my brain is now becoming super-fast. I could see the future and so motivated to walk up to a guy and say "hi, I have not mastubated for like few months now, how about you?" grin . Unlike before, you could tell me something just now and I will forget it within two minutes even if I say it repeatedly, when I needed to use at the time it matters, I just forget it and say " can't remember for now" undecided

5. Sound health: yes , I started building good muscles, just small push ups daily I noticed how fast my body started responding. I could walk and smile, feeling so good. I could relate with anyone's mind and say "hey whats up? I know you notice how huge I'm becoming" cool I always feel like the boss.

6. Movies: This is one heck of a problem for me. Ones I see an actress, I always feel like, wow "I wonder how this lady will look like when naked". The only advantage is that, I can now finish a movie without fast fowarding it to the sexual part. Many people watched Spartacus but not everyone understands or even knows the storyline. All I did when I watched it during my mastubating hour was to forward and play, rewind and play it where it matters to me (sex) kiss , right now, I hate seeing such movie.

7. Spiritual life : It's more like God loves my move and I have settled with him on that part. I always feel happy to pray. Even when I noticed I did something wrong, in my prayers I just relate easily and feel like "oh I am no longer a masturbator , it's very easy now to be forgiven" . Unlike before, mastubating even makes me to forget prayer points and missed going to church services.

8. Strength: I could stay awake for long without any desire to sleep. I always feel like, wow, my body has not relaxed I'm ok and its like i just woke. Before, I only felt like " It's two hours already, I'm having headache, I need to sleep to gain back strength"

9. Sleep : My sleep has been terrible. I hardly sleep at night. I always feel like, if I masturbate I will sleep before I know it. My thought will be like, "I need a girl here on my bed, Shitt, what am I saying? Yeah, I need my friend with her boobs right now I can start holding her butt. Shitt what I'm I saying? Oh o, I want to fvck... Jizz! Shitt!! fvck me" that's how it was until sleep comes unaware.

10. Bed wet. As a teen, I never had "wet dream.” I wasn’t sure I believed that other people were having them, but during this experiment I had my first one. They are not enjoyable and they wake you long before you actually have to get up. It also feels like your body telling you that you need to go masturbate. In the end, the whole experiment had good and bad results but if you’re hoping for a change in your life, its worth it...
[/quotequote]
My exact experience especially no.3 I gave up cos d urge was too much..better mastubating than aving reckless sex
Re: 10 Things I Discovered After Six Months Of Not Masturbating by adegeye38(m): 4:53pm On Aug 15, 2017
Boc007:
1. Focus: I started having good focus with high and stable attentiveness to discussions. Unlike before I could pretend listening to someone having any discussion with me but my mind would be, "please try and end the topic I need to go to a private place and think of what matters to me(jack off)."

2. Social: My social life started making sense, I always felt like going out on a daily basis. I try to be funny when I discuss with people and lively, it's like I'm loved by everyone and vice verse. Unlike before, I hid my self constantly, loved thinking and being alone. If I managed to go out, i tend to develop shyness when anyone passed by and if a lady walked close I used to have plenty thoughts and acted like a seriously confused fellow(should I look at her, or I should snub her) and my face will be like sad )

3. Freak: a month later, I started feeling like a freak, each time I walk across a lady, only one thing comes to my mind. I always feel like talking to her and briefly tell her "hello how are you? Please can I have sex with you" The thought of having sex became so climax, that I could stay on my bed and try to flip my waist, hold firm and remember that with time it will stop. One of my motivation is that (there is a man who wants to force me to do what I don't want(devil) and he is right there) as soon as I remember that, I just control myself again)

4. IQ: few months later I noticed my IQ increased. My brain is now connecting easily.I remember things fast and it makes me happy, I always feel like going back to school again knowing fully well that I can compete with the best student because my brain is now becoming super-fast. I could see the future and so motivated to walk up to a guy and say "hi, I have not mastubated for like few months now, how about you?" grin . Unlike before, you could tell me something just now and I will forget it within two minutes even if I say it repeatedly, when I needed to use at the time it matters, I just forget it and say " can't remember for now" undecided

5. Sound health: yes , I started building good muscles, just small push ups daily I noticed how fast my body started responding. I could walk and smile, feeling so good. I could relate with anyone's mind and say "hey whats up? I know you notice how huge I'm becoming" cool I always feel like the boss.

6. Movies: This is one heck of a problem for me. Ones I see an actress, I always feel like, wow "I wonder how this lady will look like when naked". The only advantage is that, I can now finish a movie without fast fowarding it to the sexual part. Many people watched Spartacus but not everyone understands or even knows the storyline. All I did when I watched it during my mastubating hour was to forward and play, rewind and play it where it matters to me (sex) kiss , right now, I hate seeing such movie.

7. Spiritual life : It's more like God loves my move and I have settled with him on that part. I always feel happy to pray. Even when I noticed I did something wrong, in my prayers I just relate easily and feel like "oh I am no longer a masturbator , it's very easy now to be forgiven" . Unlike before, mastubating even makes me to forget prayer points and missed going to church services.

8. Strength: I could stay awake for long without any desire to sleep. I always feel like, wow, my body has not relaxed I'm ok and its like i just woke. Before, I only felt like " It's two hours already, I'm having headache, I need to sleep to gain back strength"

9. Sleep : My sleep has been terrible. I hardly sleep at night. I always feel like, if I masturbate I will sleep before I know it. My thought will be like, "I need a girl here on my bed, Shitt, what am I saying? Yeah, I need my friend with her boobs right now I can start holding her butt. Shitt what I'm I saying? Oh o, I want to fvck... Jizz! Shitt!! fvck me" that's how it was until sleep comes unaware.

10. Bed wet. As a teen, I never had "wet dream.” I wasn’t sure I believed that other people were having them, but during this experiment I had my first one. They are not enjoyable and they wake you long before you actually have to get up. It also feels like your body telling you that you need to go masturbate. In the end, the whole experiment had good and bad results but if you’re hoping for a change in your life, its worth it...
congratulations bro, continue to stay strong in faith, God bless you

3 Likes

Re: 10 Things I Discovered After Six Months Of Not Masturbating by erebi4195(m): 4:56pm On Aug 15, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It's a lie jo.

well don sir grin
Re: 10 Things I Discovered After Six Months Of Not Masturbating by kwyllancy: 5:03pm On Aug 15, 2017
[
quote author=Boc007 post=59495949]1. Focus: I started having good focus with high and stable attentiveness to discussions. Unlike before I could pretend listening to someone having any discussion with me but my mind would be, "please try and end the topic I need to go to a private place and think of what matters to me(jack off)."

[/quote]

I expected you to relate your personal experience with us, than copying and pasting from another site without indicating the source. Yes, you copied from somewhere. No hard feelings though.
Re: 10 Things I Discovered After Six Months Of Not Masturbating by eltristo: 5:07pm On Aug 15, 2017
All these wankers sef
Re: 10 Things I Discovered After Six Months Of Not Masturbating by Oju4190: 5:09pm On Aug 15, 2017
how about ur sperm count. Has it increase?

1 Like

Re: 10 Things I Discovered After Six Months Of Not Masturbating by permit(m): 5:10pm On Aug 15, 2017
AliasJoice:
cheesy
grin
AliasJoice:
cheesy
what are u doing here
Re: 10 Things I Discovered After Six Months Of Not Masturbating by Tecno66: 5:12pm On Aug 15, 2017
I dont like these discussions. More than 75% of the people who do this stuff started by hearing about it. Then they go a step further to find out how it is done, then they test it after which they cant let go. Believe it or not, when you do it, there is a spirit wife pushing you to continue to do it. It becomes a spiritual problem and you need prayers and discipline to overcome it. To tell you how deadly it is, men who masturbated before getting usually think they will stop after marriage but still find they cant let go. Thats why I believe there is a spiritual angle to it.
Boc007:
1. Focus: I started having good focus with high and stable attentiveness to discussions. Unlike before I could pretend listening to someone having any discussion with me but my mind would be, "please try and end the topic I need to go to a private place and think of what matters to me(jack off)."

Re: 10 Things I Discovered After Six Months Of Not Masturbating by Nobody: 5:15pm On Aug 15, 2017
grin shocked grin

Op, your achievement of 6 months abstinence from masturbation is uniquely laudable.

I hope the pig won't return to its wallowing & the dog to its vomit!

However, your point number 10 gives me reason to worry.

It seems you don't know the difference between BED WETTING & WET DREAMS.
They are not the same thing cos you seem to be using both interchangeably.

Wet dream: A sexually exciting dream that a man has that results in an ORGASM (Ejaculation)

Bed wetting: This is called ENURESIS in medical terms. It is a problem characterized by involuntary urination in bed especially at night. It is common among children, may persist into teenage and rarely adult life.

Don't try to confuse intelligent people again!

Enjoy your vacation from self-rape......u will soon resume again sha & when u do, make sure u inform d chairman of Vaseline crew up there!

Nonsense!

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things I Discovered After Six Months Of Not Masturbating by LockDown69(m): 5:15pm On Aug 15, 2017
Konji na bastard grin grin
Re: 10 Things I Discovered After Six Months Of Not Masturbating by gemale(m): 5:15pm On Aug 15, 2017
Op Thank God for you. However let me encourage you to draw closer to God. Make Him your all in all & rely on Him totally. Your will power is very strong (stronger than mine, i admit) but everyone has a limit. The devil is very wily & would lie in wait for when 1 is weak then tempt the person. Surrender completely & ask Him to take over your will & make it His own. Death to self & crucification of flesh is the true, everlasting antidote to any sin. I also was once caught in that sinful practice but the grace of God delivered me & would continually keep me away from it. The changes have been immense. I feel stronger, engage in more challenging physical exercise, concentrate more. Even the quality of my human relationships have improved. I am less shy & more confident. I can converse comfortably with females without lusting after them. I can open up & really be friends with them & vice versa.... even those who know i'm attracted to them. The wet dreams you mentioned, i don't have them. Yes, i wake up to pee a lot at night but i think it's due to the cold weather. For me, it's been all ups & no downs. All courtesy of God's grace & mercy.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Things I Discovered After Six Months Of Not Masturbating by seunny4lif(m): 5:19pm On Aug 15, 2017
yarimo:
grin grin grin grin grin
Any show today grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 10 Things I Discovered After Six Months Of Not Masturbating by bentuzene(m): 5:19pm On Aug 15, 2017
Nice post OP!
Re: 10 Things I Discovered After Six Months Of Not Masturbating by eseveli(m): 5:25pm On Aug 15, 2017
Apostle must hear dis��
Re: 10 Things I Discovered After Six Months Of Not Masturbating by eezeribe(m): 5:28pm On Aug 15, 2017
wins18:
op you failed to point out this,
As an Athlete, you need to avoid it at all cost because it weakens you easily and reduces your field performance.
Have you seen guys who pants like they wanna giveup few hours after the game commences.
same is applicable to too much sex too.

He wrote about his personal experience... not unfounded theories.

1 Like

Re: 10 Things I Discovered After Six Months Of Not Masturbating by encryptjay(m): 5:29pm On Aug 15, 2017
OP, forget all what some naysayers here are spewing. I wonder what's so hard in not stimulating one's self. The concept doesn't make sense. There are a million things to do in place of masturbating.
Re: 10 Things I Discovered After Six Months Of Not Masturbating by Nword22: 5:40pm On Aug 15, 2017
@OP,this crap can't stop me from masturbating.
Re: 10 Things I Discovered After Six Months Of Not Masturbating by Yoshy: 5:52pm On Aug 15, 2017
Boc007:

OP thank G-d for your life, keep praying. Keep Striving to remain pure, the reward is unimaginable.
Re: 10 Things I Discovered After Six Months Of Not Masturbating by Rukkydelta(f): 5:53pm On Aug 15, 2017
Some peeps here have spiritual wives and they will be calling it wet dream
Well done sirs
Re: 10 Things I Discovered After Six Months Of Not Masturbating by ABbless(m): 5:56pm On Aug 15, 2017
Boc007:

Eheheh smiley but I dear you to go for 21days, you don't really know what you are missing in the other side of the world.

loool you are suffering and smiling bro
and it's dare jor! not dear
Re: 10 Things I Discovered After Six Months Of Not Masturbating by Irritant: 6:00pm On Aug 15, 2017
That wet dream na spiritual o... Stop taking BJ in you dreams... Its a mami water package grin grin grin Prophet Jati jati say so grin grin grin grin
Re: 10 Things I Discovered After Six Months Of Not Masturbating by Nobody: 6:00pm On Aug 15, 2017
I've experienced all of these and I must say op u r on the right part. I'm abstaining too and the part about your brain being sharper is so true. as a medical student I always complained of slow recall. when a lecturer asks me about something I know so well I takes me time to bring it out. but when I decided to stop I got closer to God and my memory recall and storage improved greatly.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pre-wedding Photos Of A Couple In School Uniform / Hausa Man Weds Oyinbo Bride. See Wedding Photos / Father Abandons His White Daughter For Going Out With A Black Guy (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.