Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,526 members, 7,801,463 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:34 PM

Excited Lady Smiles As Abuja Pastor Bro Joshua Iginla Heals Her Of Stroke(pics) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Excited Lady Smiles As Abuja Pastor Bro Joshua Iginla Heals Her Of Stroke(pics) (883 Views)

Ignatius Kaigama Assumes Duty As Abuja Catholic Archbishop / Omamen Iyawe Slumps, Dies In Church In Abuja (Pastor Idahosa Iyawe's Wife) / "Man Dies In Coffin After Abuja Pastor Paid Him N500k For Miracle Scam" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Excited Lady Smiles As Abuja Pastor Bro Joshua Iginla Heals Her Of Stroke(pics) by jonhemma11: 2:01pm On Aug 15, 2017
A woman who was battling stroke for 8months claimed that popular Abuja pastor Bro Joshua Iginla healed her.Read her testimony below.....

'I WENT FROM DYING TO DANCING IMMEDIATELY AFTER PRAYERS FROM BRO. JOSHUA IGINLA

My brain cells were dying. My whole body was dying. I could barely move. For 8 months, I'd been afflicted Stroke. it's demonic. I went from a loving Mother to a dying Woman in no time.
My Children didn't give up on me. They tried all they could to restore my Health. Hospitals, Medications and Different Legal Practitioners could not save me. I was completely written off. My loving Family had heard of how God miraculously heals at Champions Royal Assembly through His servant, Bro. Joshua Iginla. They wasted no time in taking me down to the International Headquarters, Abuja, Nigeria where I experienced total restoration through the blood of Jesus.
The day God wiped away my Tears was Sunday 13th August, 2017. I was brought down to the Service themed NO MORE TEARS at Champions Royal Assembly. During the Moment of Healing, God's Servant walked out of the Auditorium to the Vehicle I was lying hopelessly. He prayed and commanded Healing in the name of Jesus.
God is an awesome God. The Restorer of Hope. The Omniscience. Like a dream, and to my greatest bewilderment, I went from dying in the Vehicle I laid helplessly to dancing inside the Church Auditorium just after prayers from the Man of God.
My name is Rosemary Amaize. God wiped away my Tears, He restored my Health. I've been completely healed of Stroke. I can move and walk again.
Praise God'

cc; Lalasticlala, mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/08/abuja-pastor-bro-joshua-iginla-heals.html?m=1

Re: Excited Lady Smiles As Abuja Pastor Bro Joshua Iginla Heals Her Of Stroke(pics) by jonhemma11: 2:02pm On Aug 15, 2017

Re: Excited Lady Smiles As Abuja Pastor Bro Joshua Iginla Heals Her Of Stroke(pics) by LionDeLeo: 2:05pm On Aug 15, 2017
Scam
Re: Excited Lady Smiles As Abuja Pastor Bro Joshua Iginla Heals Her Of Stroke(pics) by obinna58(m): 2:29pm On Aug 15, 2017
Gullible sheeples be waiting for their turn like

Re: Excited Lady Smiles As Abuja Pastor Bro Joshua Iginla Heals Her Of Stroke(pics) by greatnaija01: 2:35pm On Aug 15, 2017
OKAY to those who say its SCAM kindly show us what is real.... cos every good thing is SCAM to evil people. Nigerians deserve Buhari COS OF THEY LOVE TO CELEBRATE the wrong thing... If this was a scandal page on the prophet, you would see so much comments and it would be VIRAL...

BUT in africa

GOOD DEEDS ARE NEVER VIRAL.

#SAD. ..

1 Like

Re: Excited Lady Smiles As Abuja Pastor Bro Joshua Iginla Heals Her Of Stroke(pics) by Nobody: 2:55pm On Aug 15, 2017
LionDeLeo:
Scam
Why not visit there and probe to us it's scam
Re: Excited Lady Smiles As Abuja Pastor Bro Joshua Iginla Heals Her Of Stroke(pics) by Nobody: 2:56pm On Aug 15, 2017
greatnaija01:
OKAY to those who say its SCAM kindly show us what is real.... cos every good thing is SCAM to evil people. Nigerians deserve Buhari COS OF THEY LOVE TO CELEBRATE the wrong thing... If this was a scandal page on the prophet, you would see so much comments and it would be VIRAL...

BUT in africa

GOOD DEEDS ARE NEVER VIRAL.

#SAD. ..
Most Nigerians love bad news report. It's bad news that sells and generates traffic
Re: Excited Lady Smiles As Abuja Pastor Bro Joshua Iginla Heals Her Of Stroke(pics) by shadeyinka(m): 3:28pm On Aug 15, 2017
asuustrike2009:

Why not visit there and probe to us it's scam

Don't mind them.
When a pastor is said to steal, it will be no scam
When a pastor is said to impregnate a church member, it will be no scam

But when God does a miracle through a Christian, it would be called a Big Scam

1 Like

Re: Excited Lady Smiles As Abuja Pastor Bro Joshua Iginla Heals Her Of Stroke(pics) by Nobody: 6:30pm On Aug 15, 2017
shadeyinka:

Don't mind them.
When a pastor is said to steal, it will be no scam
When a pastor is said to impregnate a church member, it will be no scam

But when God does a miracle through a Christian, it would be called a Big Scam
The mata taya yet wen wahala burst u go see dem dey run from church to church for miracle
Re: Excited Lady Smiles As Abuja Pastor Bro Joshua Iginla Heals Her Of Stroke(pics) by shadeyinka(m): 9:04pm On Aug 15, 2017
asuustrike2009:

The mata taya yet wen wahala burst u go see dem dey run from church to church for miracle

wink cheesy grin
Re: Excited Lady Smiles As Abuja Pastor Bro Joshua Iginla Heals Her Of Stroke(pics) by Imaobong85: 11:50pm On Mar 03, 2019
Hmm

(1) (Reply)

How To Be Disillusioned With Christianity. / Angola Election : Prophet Joshua Iginla’s Prediction Comes To Pass / Free Admission And Scholarship: A Guarantee For A University Degree?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.