Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,685 members, 7,801,972 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:14 AM

Trick To Easily Convert Text To Audio Using Notepad - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Trick To Easily Convert Text To Audio Using Notepad (899 Views)

Notepad++ (2020) For Windows 10 / Notepad++ Free Download For Windows 10 - 2020 - Latest / Notepad++ Latest Version Released (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trick To Easily Convert Text To Audio Using Notepad by TrillionBrains(m): 2:08pm On Aug 15, 2017
Everyone loves to hear what is written in a paragraph or in a document. This is the reason why the audio books are getting popular nowadays. In this article, I will show how you can convert text into audio using the Notepad.
Why Use Notepad?
Because it is the most commonly used text editor everyone uses. That’s the reason. There are other editing apps like; the notepad++, Komodo edit, but we will be making use of notepad today. Here we will be creating an application using notepad to make computer speak what you type with the help of few Basic lines of HTML codes.

STEP 1:
Open Notepad Program in your Window PC.

STEP 2:
Now, Copy the following program below this thread and paste it in Notepad or any other editing apps.
https://4.bp..com/-oDtByMeHWr4/WD1wWAkm-wI/AAAAAAAAAbI/E-Xhdo8Vdncrwg5yDJIt5Yo1aq8xD00jQCLcB/s640/convert-text-into-audio-768x461.png

STEP 3:
Now let’s save the code we entered above. The code has to be saved in .hta format rather than standard .txt format.

STEP 4:
Navigate to the location where the code/file is stored and just double-click on the saved file and Enter the text you want to hear in the text box. The moment you click the Listen button, you can hear the text you entered as Audio.
https://4.bp..com/-M0EfVh8gnXM/WD1xWEJ9kDI/AAAAAAAAAbY/f7fV2YJw8VYclhIYPx0ugDGyZ4LigYKxQCLcB/s640/create-application-for-converting-text-into-audio-using-notepad.png

And that was the trick I used to get to convert most of my text to audio files, never Rocket Science. Don't forget to indicate if it worked for you and if eventually, you encountered any difficulty on the way, also feel free to comment below.

Culled from: - http://www.trillionclues.com/2016/11/how-to-convert-text-into-audio-using.html

Re: Trick To Easily Convert Text To Audio Using Notepad by TechPanda(m): 9:13pm On Aug 16, 2017
I See You Bros, Thanks For this
Re: Trick To Easily Convert Text To Audio Using Notepad by TrillionBrains(m): 9:38am On Aug 17, 2017
You are a welcome, brother. I see you're also into tech. Feel free to check out our blog for more. Trillionclues
TechPanda:
Re: Trick To Easily Convert Text To Audio Using Notepad by TrillionBrains(m): 9:40am On Aug 17, 2017
Hey, how come bro. didn't notice it where you though
TechPanda:
Re: Trick To Easily Convert Text To Audio Using Notepad by legendsergio(m): 12:09am On Aug 19, 2017
Please Sir, I'm not a techie. I've tried but it's not working in my system... windows 10 64 bit
Re: Trick To Easily Convert Text To Audio Using Notepad by TrillionBrains(m): 3:16pm On Aug 22, 2017
Hey legendsergio, just follow the link to the site for the full info and you will be good
legendsergio:
Please Sir, I'm not a techie. I've tried but it's not working in my system... windows 10 64 bit

(1) (Reply)

Chidi Okoro For Governor Imo State / S7+ 7 Inch 3G Phone Tablet Android 7.0 16gb Rom+1g Ram @ Give Away Price / Sill Spending On Dvd, Psp, Ps Serries And Xbox Repairs? Do It Your Self Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.