Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,873 members, 7,806,495 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:18 PM

In Response To Jonathan's Accrued Oil Earnings Vs Buhari's - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / In Response To Jonathan's Accrued Oil Earnings Vs Buhari's (5861 Views)

FG Releases N14.9bn For Retirees’ Accrued Rights / Court Nullifies Okorocha's Slash Of Payments Accrued To Imo Pensioners (photos) / 2015 Election: Blame Yourself Not The North For Your Failure, Ijaw To Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In Response To Jonathan's Accrued Oil Earnings Vs Buhari's by Toketimt: 10:17pm On Aug 15, 2017
ahaika23:
Ask him, abi the SWF Chibuike Amaechi took GEJ to court to to be shared wether it was from soya bean oil.

Indomie pickin, governors also took obj to court to share. Obj never shared. Yes, govs led by Amaechi took him to court because the drunkard and Ngozi were spending the money behind them. but no court order mandated that the money be shared. When money was shared, FG/Jonah-daftt still got the Lion share of over 50%, amaechi u love to hate got less than 3%. It was in the best interest of the Otuoke bastard to share and he did share with nothing to show for it when he wasn't under any compulsion to share like obj.

4 Likes

Re: In Response To Jonathan's Accrued Oil Earnings Vs Buhari's by ahaika23: 6:11am On Aug 16, 2017
what is the meaning of this irrelevant question?
mrvitalis:

Do you know the meaning of budget??

Or your just being funny
Re: In Response To Jonathan's Accrued Oil Earnings Vs Buhari's by ahaika23: 6:14am On Aug 16, 2017
Go and borrow some sense
idealogical:

The OP basically slaughtered himself with his own ignorant facts and elementary logic.

Re: In Response To Jonathan's Accrued Oil Earnings Vs Buhari's by ahaika23: 6:20am On Aug 16, 2017
Are you saying GEJ's budget was not an estimation while Buhari's was an estimation? Are you also implying that Nigeria did not have up to 6 trillion from acrued funds and borrowed funds in 2016 for PMB? If you answer no to both questions, then I bet you are the one deluded in mumuism.
Okoroawusa:

Oga,how many times will dey tell u dat there is difference btw estimated buyer n actual release to MDAs?

Abi u wan make dem shout. b4 u understand?
Re: In Response To Jonathan's Accrued Oil Earnings Vs Buhari's by ahaika23: 6:21am On Aug 16, 2017
Small waste product, on what premise do you want to compare GEJ to OBJ now? You want to start what you can't finish?
Toketimt:

Indomie pickin, governors also took obj to court to share. Obj never shared. Yes, govs led by Amaechi took him to court because the drunkard and Ngozi were spending the money behind them. but no court order mandated that the money be shared. When money was shared, FG/Jonah-daftt still got the Lion share of over 50%, amaechi u love to hate got less than 3%. It was in the best interest of the Otuoke bastard to share and he did share with nothing to show for it when he wasn't under any compulsion to share like obj.
Re: In Response To Jonathan's Accrued Oil Earnings Vs Buhari's by Jengem: 6:23am On Aug 16, 2017
Toketimt:
Many fools abound on this thread.
oil alone constitutes just 15% of our nation's GDP, and so what? Does it constitute 15% of our income? Eediots shouting GDP upandan as if they trully know what it means. Rubbish.

You talk like you are keeping malice with economics 101

1 Like

Re: In Response To Jonathan's Accrued Oil Earnings Vs Buhari's by mrvitalis(m): 6:24am On Aug 16, 2017
ahaika23:
what is the meaning of this irrelevant question?

We are talking about earnings of the two government and you are talking of budget

How do this two thing relate ??

4 Likes

Re: In Response To Jonathan's Accrued Oil Earnings Vs Buhari's by ahaika23: 6:26am On Aug 16, 2017
Those questions ar for you to answer in an effort to help your london photo vegetable to see front. Can you please answer the questions? Was it ever said that Nigeria was unable to raise 6 trillion both in accruing revenue and borrowed money for the illiterate in 2016?
henchamb:
Op your mumu never do.
1.. Apparently you based performance on ESTIMATED budget
2. Please ask yourself How much Was released from the estimate to MDAs
3.. Even in the oil boom under Jonathan, what percentage of the 4 trn did he release to MDAs
4.... Yes non oil sector contribute more than 15 percent however they are all import dependent.
5... Import dependent sectors do not do well in an economy facing recession, inflation and leakages both frim past and present administration.
My conclusion... From your analysis you gave -0 knowledge on budgeting and allocation. Hence keep quite
Re: In Response To Jonathan's Accrued Oil Earnings Vs Buhari's by RZArecta(m): 6:48am On Aug 16, 2017
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

Shut up already, your thread has been proven garbage that shows illiteracy thinking. so keep shut and live in shame for bringing such a worthless thread that has been disgraced and shamed.
LOL grin Buhari is a bombastic element that has destroyed Nigeria's economy two regimes in a row. 2015 budget which he inherited na banza, 2016 budget of 6 trillion naira na banza barawo, 2017 budget of how many trillion has entered voicemail. Your craze shall be cured but we shall not all be zombies. No matter how you twist and turn grammar, Buhari is the worst entity to ever become Nigeria's leader since 1914. We know who the real Thief and ineffectual buffoon is, facts don't lie cool

2 Likes

Re: In Response To Jonathan's Accrued Oil Earnings Vs Buhari's by yaki84: 8:12am On Aug 16, 2017
Toketimt:

Use ur brain. Fg rakes in over 50 % from the Federation account exclusive of ecological funds which is also in custody of fg. While less than 49% goes to states and LG. If we are to go by this figure, that's over 4 trillion alone from Fg. We Av not accounted for Tax(firs), custom etc I put it to u that the vast majority of income was never budgeted for. We were raped for years. Jonah-daftt remain cursed.
during those days i was buying rice at 50naira per cup, maggi star brand was 220per pkt, garri was 7cups for 100naira, fuel was 95naira per litre at 120dolls per barrel of crude oil, beans was 40naira per cup. Whether they rapped una, i was living comfortable.

Now am being rapped, re-rapped n castrated plus, fuel that suppose to be less than 50naira due to the fact that the primaryrawmaterial is almost useless or now free. Cost of living is slapping both the high earners n low income plus no income earners like me.

Anyhow u guys wants to paint gej, whether u termed his policies voodoo abi juju, nigerians were feeding FINE unlike this propaganda driven era of sham.

2 Likes

Re: In Response To Jonathan's Accrued Oil Earnings Vs Buhari's by ahaika23: 8:17am On Aug 16, 2017
Earnings right? The Government with a lesser earning came up with a higher budget, and you are asking me how both are related?
mrvitalis:

We are talking about earnings of the two government and you are talking of budget

How do this two thing relate ??
Re: In Response To Jonathan's Accrued Oil Earnings Vs Buhari's by ahaika23: 8:18am On Aug 16, 2017
I guess Kemi is behind that toketimt moniker. grin
Jengem:

Re: In Response To Jonathan's Accrued Oil Earnings Vs Buhari's by mrvitalis(m): 8:42am On Aug 16, 2017
ahaika23:
Earnings right? The Government with a lesser earning came up with a higher budget, and you are asking me how both are related?

Budget means nothing but estimate it's not money at hand

Stop showing your lack of basic economics

2 Likes

Re: In Response To Jonathan's Accrued Oil Earnings Vs Buhari's by obailala(m): 8:54am On Aug 16, 2017
yaki84:

during those days i was buying rice at 50naira per cup, maggi star brand was 220per pkt, garri was 7cups for 100naira, fuel was 95naira per litre at 120dolls per barrel of crude oil, beans was 40naira per cup. Whether they rapped una, i was living comfortable.

Now am being rapped, re-rapped n castrated plus, fuel that suppose to be less than 50naira due to the fact that the primaryrawmaterial is almost useless or now free. Cost of living is slapping both the high earners n low income plus no income earners like me.

Anyhow u guys wants to paint gej, whether u termed his policies voodoo abi juju, nigerians were feeding FINE unlike this propaganda driven era of sham.
If you care to know why Nigerians were feeling fine and prices were down back then, all you need to do is to compare the amount of forex entering Nigeria back then and the amount entering now; from the records, it was 5 times more in those years. I guess this should be a common sense thing.

3 Likes

Re: In Response To Jonathan's Accrued Oil Earnings Vs Buhari's by ahaika23: 8:59am On Aug 16, 2017
Estimate based on what? Will you be earning N1 and estimate to make expenses of 50k? What on earth are you talking about estimate up and down as if it is a greek word? So are you saying that Nigeria was unable to give Buhari 6 trillion? If that is the case, Mr Estimate can you kindly tell us how much Nigeria gave to Buhari out of the 6 trillion that made the dullard not to lay a single block of foundation anywhere int he country as a project besides his daura helipad for easy airlifting...
mrvitalis:

Budget means nothing but estimate it's not money at hand

Stop showing your lack of basic economics
Re: In Response To Jonathan's Accrued Oil Earnings Vs Buhari's by mrvitalis(m): 9:02am On Aug 16, 2017
ahaika23:
Estimate based on what? Will you be earning N1 and estimate to make expenses of 50k? What on earth are you talking about estimate up and down as if it is a greek word? So are you saying that Nigeria was unable to give Buhari 6 trillion? If that is the case, Mr Estimate can you kindly tell us how much Nigeria gave to Buhari out of the 6 trillion that made the dullard not to lay a single block of foundation anywhere int he country as a project besides his daura helipad for easy airlifting...

That Nigeria gave Buhari is what is called annual earnings which was given to you

If you get that minus 166bn * 12 wage bill and tell me how much was left

You have police ,ASUU ,military and the rest to deal with

You also have loan to pay

1 Like

Re: In Response To Jonathan's Accrued Oil Earnings Vs Buhari's by ahaika23: 9:04am On Aug 16, 2017
Leave all this your Kemi philosophy aside plaese. We all know when the dullard mounted the podium naija headed straight for the rocks.
obailala:
If you care to know why Nigerians were feeling fine and prices were down back then, all you need to do is to compare the amount of forex entering Nigeria back then and the amount entering now; from the records, it was 5 times more in those years. I guess this should be a common sense thing.
Re: In Response To Jonathan's Accrued Oil Earnings Vs Buhari's by Toketimt: 9:12am On Aug 16, 2017
ahaika23:
Small waste product, on what premise do you want to compare GEJ to OBJ now? You want to start what you can't finish?

Rotten kunt, am plainly telling u that it's plain foolish to blame the sharing of savings on no other but Jonah-daftt himself who got the Lion share. Obj faced the same circumstances yet he did not share as against the Otuoke bastard.

1 Like

Re: In Response To Jonathan's Accrued Oil Earnings Vs Buhari's by Toketimt: 9:14am On Aug 16, 2017
Jengem:

So ur own economics 101 told u that GDP is directly equated to income right?

1 Like

Re: In Response To Jonathan's Accrued Oil Earnings Vs Buhari's by ahaika23: 9:18am On Aug 16, 2017
What are you talking about? I asked if Buhari was not given 6 trillion and you are churning up arithmetics
mrvitalis:

That Nigeria gave Buhari is what is called annual earnings which was given to you

If you get that minus 166bn * 12 wage bill and tell me how much was left

You have police ,ASUU ,military and the rest to deal with

You also have loan to pay
Re: In Response To Jonathan's Accrued Oil Earnings Vs Buhari's by ahaika23: 9:19am On Aug 16, 2017
What did Buhari do with 6 trillion naira Mr. rotten kunt eater.
Toketimt:

Rotten kunt, am plainly telling u that it's plain foolish to blame the sharing of savings on no other but Jonah-daftt himself who got the Lion share. Obj faced the same circumstances yet he did not share as against the Otuoke bastard.
Re: In Response To Jonathan's Accrued Oil Earnings Vs Buhari's by Toketimt: 9:22am On Aug 16, 2017
[s]
yaki84:

[/s]

U sound daft. Really daft. To start with, compare these ur prices and indices to how it was handed over to him when he became president. Was that how he met it? Why didn't u ask the bastard to restore the prices of stuffs the way he met it? Oponu, things Av change all over the world, nigerian inclusive.
Nigerians are still feeding fine and being challenged. It has been like that from time memorial only fools like u will claim there was no poverty in the land when Jonah-daftt was in charge.
About oil, even countries where oil was very cheap before now like Saudi, Venezuela have all increased prices and here u are saying Nigeria should be an exception. does this ur indices doesn't apply to them? Seriously u lack sense.

2 Likes

Re: In Response To Jonathan's Accrued Oil Earnings Vs Buhari's by Toketimt: 9:23am On Aug 16, 2017
ahaika23:
I guess Kemi is behind that toketimt moniker. grin

Can u swear on this with the name of ur first seed?

1 Like

Re: In Response To Jonathan's Accrued Oil Earnings Vs Buhari's by yaki84: 9:24am On Aug 16, 2017
obailala:

that was administrative ingenuity.....
So the forex gotten from exporting yams, cocoa, gnut, palmoil n skulls aint comparable to that of oil?
I thought nigerians from diaspora send billions yearly to the country, wo accounts for that?

During pdp era the highest crude exported was 2mill barrels a day subjected to disruption from millitants, now i heard its 2.3mill so we don't need excuse.

Garri is not imported from china so why is it competing with fuel price?

1 Like

Re: In Response To Jonathan's Accrued Oil Earnings Vs Buhari's by Toketimt: 9:24am On Aug 16, 2017
ahaika23:
What did Buhari do with 6 trillion naira Mr. rotten kunt eater.

Produce of a rotten kunt, so u expect me to detail all that to u after all ur nonsensical talk eh? U are running mad no doubt.

2 Likes

Re: In Response To Jonathan's Accrued Oil Earnings Vs Buhari's by Toketimt: 9:28am On Aug 16, 2017
ahaika23:
Leave all this your Kemi philosophy aside plaese. We all know when the dullard mounted the podium naija headed straight for the rocks.

Actually u lack what it takes to properly decipher the quality the chap is offering u.

2 Likes

Re: In Response To Jonathan's Accrued Oil Earnings Vs Buhari's by Toketimt: 9:32am On Aug 16, 2017
yaki84:

So the forex gotten from exporting yams, cocoa, gnut, palmoil n skulls aint comparable to that of oil?
I thought nigerians from diaspora send billions yearly to the country, wo accounts for that?

During pdp era the highest crude exported was 2mill barrels a day subjected to disruption from millitants, now i heard its 2.3mill so we don't need excuse.

When did ur 2.3 millions barrel start? Is it up to 6 months? Why was Nigeria excluded from OPEC cut?

2 Likes

Re: In Response To Jonathan's Accrued Oil Earnings Vs Buhari's by Keballl: 9:34am On Aug 16, 2017
obailala:

Can we see the CBN records that showed it was 5 times more.

Cheers.
Re: In Response To Jonathan's Accrued Oil Earnings Vs Buhari's by mrvitalis(m): 9:35am On Aug 16, 2017
ahaika23:
What are you talking about? I asked if Buhari was not given 6 trillion and you are churning up arithmetics

He estimated 6 trillion got less than 3 trillion hope you can now rest

1 Like

Re: In Response To Jonathan's Accrued Oil Earnings Vs Buhari's by obailala(m): 9:45am On Aug 16, 2017
yaki84:

Nigeria is an import dependent nation. The price of everything, including things produced in Nigeria is influenced by oil price because oil price influences Nigeria's forex earnings and Nigeria's forex earnings is what determines the exchange rate. In the last 3 years on the average, Nigeria has made only a tiny fraction of the forex it used to make in the recent past and that explains why the exchange rate is messed up presently.

Garri might be produced in Nigeria, but the kerosene put in the ovens used to fry garri is imported and the transportation cost from the farm to the mill and to the market is influenced by imported fuel price. Furthermore, the garri fryer and seller dont live on garri alone, they need fuel in their cars and generators, they need to eat rice (imported) too etc.. No matter how you look at it, the very fact that Nigeria imports petrol alone simply means that anything which affects the exchange rate, affects the price of every single commodity in Nigeria.

And please dont tell me you just tried to compare forex Nigeria gets from selling yams etc to the forex Nigeria gets from selling oil.

1 Like

Re: In Response To Jonathan's Accrued Oil Earnings Vs Buhari's by obailala(m): 9:55am On Aug 16, 2017
ahaika23:
I'm sorry I wouldnt leave common sense and logic and start dwelling on baseless nonsense. The reason behind everything wrong today in the economy is well documented in facts and figures for any discerning mind to understand. Once again I'm sorry, I would not throw facts and figures away only to settle for gutter interpretations, I am not you. smiley

2 Likes

Re: In Response To Jonathan's Accrued Oil Earnings Vs Buhari's by ahaika23: 10:28am On Aug 16, 2017
Where is this coming from? Can we have your claim backed up with evidence? I know it's not true though, but even at that, let us assume Buhari was given 3 trillion, my brother what did he do with it in 2016? Remember, GEJ's budget prior to the coming of the king of zombies stood around 3 trillion naira with which so many undeniable projects were executed.
mrvitalis:

He estimated 6 trillion got less than 3 trillion hope you can now rest

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cultists! Politicians Showcase Their Cult Signs Publicly / Population Of Foreigners In South Africa By Country / The Unseriousness Of D Seriousness Of Niger Deltans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.