Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,860 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:45 AM

Charly Boy's Car Destroyed After Pro-Buhari Hoodlums Attack At Police Station - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Charly Boy's Car Destroyed After Pro-Buhari Hoodlums Attack At Police Station (59755 Views)

Hoodlums Attack Imo Retirees During Protest Against Unpaid Pensions (photos) / Hoodlums Attack Agbaje’s Convoy In Lagos / Hoodlums Attack Atiku’s Wife In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charly Boy's Car Destroyed After Pro-Buhari Hoodlums Attack At Police Station by AngelicBeing: 8:51pm On Aug 15, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Such a jallopy.

Walahi, it was in his best interest that this junk was destroyed.

sad

Re: Charly Boy's Car Destroyed After Pro-Buhari Hoodlums Attack At Police Station by MICHEALADEX(m): 8:52pm On Aug 15, 2017
OBIGS:
So what next... Area fada 0 Saiii Baba 2

BUT

I've learnt from History the revolution ALWAYS wins the WAR

The point is he wasn't pragmatic. Just like calling Jonathan a thief in am Ijaw council meeting.

The market is major one occupied mostly by hausas...so what do you expect?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charly Boy's Car Destroyed After Pro-Buhari Hoodlums Attack At Police Station by castrol180(m): 8:52pm On Aug 15, 2017
Cocoloverplus:
One Nigeria....
What?
Re: Charly Boy's Car Destroyed After Pro-Buhari Hoodlums Attack At Police Station by ndcide(m): 8:54pm On Aug 15, 2017
babaolofin:
The first time I heard of Pro government protesters attacking anti government protesters was during GEJ. During the Oduah Gate scandal, Dino Melaye led Anti corruption network group in a protest rally, another pro government group came and attacked them, police also arrested Dino while his group was attacked. Dino is now a Senator I know he can never forget the incident. Later in the government, there was always pro government group attacking any anti government rally. It happened several times in Abuja, OPC held Lagos hostage for hours for Jonathan before election, they damaged so many things.

I condemn the attack on Charlie Boy. It is uncivilised & barbaric but it is also a warning to Kanu to forget his visit to Kaduna. Wuse market has the high population of traders who could have been useful to Charlie Boy but they know they are on strange land even if they control 80% of the asset in Abuja they don't own the land and Kanu & the comments of his brothers on nairaland have made any objective rally a tribal sensitive issue particularly in the North

So what's your point.
Re: Charly Boy's Car Destroyed After Pro-Buhari Hoodlums Attack At Police Station by elliototis: 8:56pm On Aug 15, 2017
Ovokoo:
alright
Re: Charly Boy's Car Destroyed After Pro-Buhari Hoodlums Attack At Police Station by lanre4411(m): 8:59pm On Aug 15, 2017
PStacks:
This Sahara reporters are not even professional at all..

secondary school press are far better than this myopic group.
please tell us why? And How? Because they are second to none when it comes to investigative journalism in Nigeria
Re: Charly Boy's Car Destroyed After Pro-Buhari Hoodlums Attack At Police Station by bionixs: 9:04pm On Aug 15, 2017
Caustics:
shocked shocked shocked shocked I never knew this self acclaimed area fada was just a weakling and coward.
you and your mumu brothers and sisters are the real cowards

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charly Boy's Car Destroyed After Pro-Buhari Hoodlums Attack At Police Station by coolcatty: 9:04pm On Aug 15, 2017
babaolofin:
The first time I heard of Pro government protesters attacking anti government protesters was during GEJ. During the Oduah Gate scandal, Dino Melaye led Anti corruption network group in a protest rally, another pro government group came and attacked them, police also arrested Dino while his group was attacked. Dino is now a Senator I know he can never forget the incident. Later in the government, there was always pro government group attacking any anti government rally. It happened several times in Abuja, OPC held Lagos hostage for hours for Jonathan before election, they damaged so many things.

I condemn the attack on Charlie Boy. It is uncivilised & barbaric but it is also a warning to Kanu to forget his visit to Kaduna. Wuse market has the high population of traders who could have been useful to Charlie Boy but they know they are on strange land even if they control 80% of the asset in Abuja they don't own the land and Kanu & the comments of his brothers on nairaland have made any objective rally a tribal sensitive issue particularly in the North

U r an iddiot sha
Re: Charly Boy's Car Destroyed After Pro-Buhari Hoodlums Attack At Police Station by Caustics: 9:07pm On Aug 15, 2017
bionixs:
you and your mumu brothers and sisters are the real cowards
do i blame you. afonja like you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charly Boy's Car Destroyed After Pro-Buhari Hoodlums Attack At Police Station by bionixs: 9:07pm On Aug 15, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:
see
never try to reason with people dat are controlled by sentiment...
1. They won't listen to reason
2. They will attack you
3. You might leave there maimed or dead.

if u think I am lying.. go to an aboki hideout and try to preach why Buhari should resign... or go to a rampaging Ipob group and explain to them that they are wasting their time..

you know how both groups will react...
don't try to reason with sentimental people... dem dong lock their brain trowa key.
......don't try making Afonjas see why they should be free .... they will..
Re: Charly Boy's Car Destroyed After Pro-Buhari Hoodlums Attack At Police Station by TourismMan(m): 9:17pm On Aug 15, 2017
Will he still continue tomorrow?
Re: Charly Boy's Car Destroyed After Pro-Buhari Hoodlums Attack At Police Station by kolmart: 9:18pm On Aug 15, 2017
he should buy a new car from money he got from his sponsors

2 Likes

Re: Charly Boy's Car Destroyed After Pro-Buhari Hoodlums Attack At Police Station by oluwaahmed: 9:31pm On Aug 15, 2017
Na wa oo, se wat dey did 2 charlie boy in broad day light @ abuja wit police presence, imagine wat dey will do in d early hours of oct1st in d north 2 igbos. I pity 4 ibos in d north cme Oct 1st, only God will save you

2 Likes

Re: Charly Boy's Car Destroyed After Pro-Buhari Hoodlums Attack At Police Station by gawu1: 9:32pm On Aug 15, 2017
babaolofin:

You have said it all.
Re: Charly Boy's Car Destroyed After Pro-Buhari Hoodlums Attack At Police Station by ofuonyebi: 9:34pm On Aug 15, 2017
when a man above the age of 60-yrs...adds boy to his surname...then, you know that he is truly.. "a mumu"

and when this same aged man begins to wear "rings"...in his nose, ear and mouth....and misleading

youths for unreasonable and illegal public protest....then you must know...

that is an old boy-tug and rascal....people that should be taken to rehabilitation home to recuperate..

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy's Car Destroyed After Pro-Buhari Hoodlums Attack At Police Station by semyman: 9:36pm On Aug 15, 2017
Over feeding dey worry Charlie Boy, all the surpluses from the looters dey push am small small

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy's Car Destroyed After Pro-Buhari Hoodlums Attack At Police Station by gawu1: 9:37pm On Aug 15, 2017
ameri9ja:
Never give up, Charlie, the masses are with you!
Points of corrections! It's not by word of mouth, but action.
Re: Charly Boy's Car Destroyed After Pro-Buhari Hoodlums Attack At Police Station by aribs(m): 9:47pm On Aug 15, 2017
babaolofin:

You are quite right. this protest and attack on peaceful protesters is disgraceful and should be condemned for what it is but then to be honest, even to the deaf and blind, it is obvious that the election wounds of 2015 are yet to heal which is sad. the vitriolic attacks on both sides of the divide have exacerbated the matter to the point of tension..If the separatist Kanu would want to take his campaign to the North, I am afraid he might begin something he would regret really. If he has police or guards, who would protect the average Igbo trader in the North who just wants to go about his business? I think it is time for laying aside these issues and having frank discussions on the way forward. I do not support the breakup of Nigeria as I see no value in it and I am yet to see a non-violent breakup in Africa (Eritrea and South Sudan as examples). This election is over people. Do not let those who seek to divide using ethnicity and religion destroy common values we hold dear. their kids and loved ones are here with me in the US and the West, living the best of lives with unfettered access to cash siphoned by their elitist politician parents. the ones that are in naija have visas on their passports and will take off if things go south. the ordinary Nigerian will be the refugee, the homeless starving ones... There is nothing that cannot be debated. Let peace reign

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charly Boy's Car Destroyed After Pro-Buhari Hoodlums Attack At Police Station by gawu1: 9:48pm On Aug 15, 2017
coolcatty:

U r an iddiot sha
Just because he holds view contrary to yours? It's better you see a psychiatric before you condition degenerates beyond rehabilitation point.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Charly Boy's Car Destroyed After Pro-Buhari Hoodlums Attack At Police Station by gawu1: 9:50pm On Aug 15, 2017
coolcatty:

U r an iddiot sha
Just because he holds view contrary to yours? It's better you see a psychiatric before you condition degenerates beyond rehabilitation point. I believe you can still be rehab.
Re: Charly Boy's Car Destroyed After Pro-Buhari Hoodlums Attack At Police Station by DocHMD: 10:03pm On Aug 15, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:
see
never try to reason with people dat are controlled by sentiment...
1. They won't listen to reason
2. They will attack you
3. You might leave there maimed or dead.

if u think I am lying.. go to an aboki hideout and try to preach why Buhari should resign... or go to a rampaging Ipob group and explain to them that they are wasting their time..

you know how both groups will react...
don't try to reason with sentimental people... dem dong lock their brain trowa key.

But you hate Ipob and want to 'one naijeriyya' with the same abooki you believe reasons like cows.
Re: Charly Boy's Car Destroyed After Pro-Buhari Hoodlums Attack At Police Station by Lassbati222(m): 10:10pm On Aug 15, 2017
Sunofgod:
Lol.... Staged,

Shatap...
Was an eye witness when this smashing was done.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Charly Boy's Car Destroyed After Pro-Buhari Hoodlums Attack At Police Station by birdsview(m): 10:19pm On Aug 15, 2017
Very old car.I tot he could do better than this...f****** queer
Re: Charly Boy's Car Destroyed After Pro-Buhari Hoodlums Attack At Police Station by seangy4konji: 10:22pm On Aug 15, 2017
is it charly boy car damaged or charly damages car?

hope say all of una get sense so?
Re: Charly Boy's Car Destroyed After Pro-Buhari Hoodlums Attack At Police Station by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 10:44pm On Aug 15, 2017
DocHMD:

But you hate Ipob and want to 'one naijeriyya' with the same abooki you believe reasons like cows.

u r among the 2nd class of people... no need to waste energy on u.
Re: Charly Boy's Car Destroyed After Pro-Buhari Hoodlums Attack At Police Station by adrusa: 10:44pm On Aug 15, 2017
Who drives a personal car to a potential riot? Only a fool!

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy's Car Destroyed After Pro-Buhari Hoodlums Attack At Police Station by Bede2u(m): 11:03pm On Aug 15, 2017
aribs:

You are quite right. this protest and attack on peaceful protesters is disgraceful and should be condemned for what it is but then to be honest, even to the deaf and blind, it is obvious that the election wounds of 2015 are yet to heal which is sad. the vitriolic attacks on both sides of the divide have exacerbated the matter to the point of tension..If the separatist Kanu would want to take his campaign to the North, I am afraid he might begin something he would regret really. If he has police or guards, who would protect the average Igbo trader in the North who just wants to go about his business? I think it is time for laying aside these issues and having frank discussions on the way forward. I do not support the breakup of Nigeria as I see no value in it and I am yet to see a non-violent breakup in Africa (Eritrea and South Sudan as examples). This election is over people. Do not let those who seek to divide using ethnicity and religion destroy common values we hold dear. their kids and loved ones are here with me in the US and the West, living the best of lives with unfettered access to cash siphoned by their elitist politician parents. the ones that are in naija have visas on their passports and will take off if things go south. the ordinary Nigerian will be the refugee, the homeless starving ones... There is nothing that cannot be debated. Let peace reign

You are right.... but to an extent.
Ok lets say we debate today and kanu quits his agitation... do u think that the christian igbos and the muslim north will now start hugging and kissing every morning. That igbos would now be given their dues and respect and that ethnic tensions will no longer happen.. EVER! Even in the nxt 30 yrs? Let me tell u sincerely, Nigeria is a peculier counyry. Largest black Nation, more than 200 tribes and tongue with strong tribal loyalty, almost equally divided between christians and muslims, oil found in the minorities' stronghold. Nigeria will divide eventually.. how and when is a matter of generations and their strongmen. Every generation has their strongmeb

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy's Car Destroyed After Pro-Buhari Hoodlums Attack At Police Station by Ghost321(m): 11:15pm On Aug 15, 2017
nadirinamata:

Hausa Muslims did this, that slave spirit which they are under submission to religious leaders, they can't help themselves. Despite how much wickedness Mohammadu Buhari has done on Nigeria, How can a very old man spend 100 days outside his country. If he is not competent, can't he resign.

Muslims please , this fanatism won't help you, this Wicked Man Buhari is nothing but a wicked soul.

His sickness is a clear Nebuchadnezzar case, he will not die till he suffers more ,

Keep praising and shouting said Buhari, we shall see who suffers more rubish

Donkey!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Charly Boy's Car Destroyed After Pro-Buhari Hoodlums Attack At Police Station by aribs(m): 11:36pm On Aug 15, 2017
Bede2u:

You are right.... but to an extent.
Ok lets say we debate today and kanu quits his agitation... do u think that the christian igbos and the muslim north will now start hugging and kissing every morning. That igbos would now be given their dues and respect and that ethnic tensions will no longer happen.. EVER! Even in the nxt 30 yrs? Let me tell u sincerely, Nigeria is a peculier counyry. Largest black Nation, more than 200 tribes and tongue with strong tribal loyalty, almost equally divided between christians and muslims, oil found in the minorities' stronghold. Nigeria will divide eventually.. how and when is a matter of generations and their strongmen. Every generation has their strongmeb

No , I don't think people will get together just like that. u say Nigeria is peculiar. this may be true but its not the only country in the world with a diverse set of people speaking different tongues and with different religions. India is in a similar situation. different religions ,varying tribes. pray how does dividing really solve anything here? I am Yoruba . in the ethnic group, there are various subsets . you would have the same issue of one subset wanting to lord it over the others. in terms of economic viability, has anyone thought of how to create institutions for such a country. how will the new country not mirror the very evils you say you want to avoid by going separately? How then do you divide national assets in such a scenario? Are you willing to wage war to kill those who may oppose you? this utopian ideal of when we get our country, life will be so much better is not realistic. by all means I understand self determination is appropriate but let the true cost be taken into account also

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Charly Boy's Car Destroyed After Pro-Buhari Hoodlums Attack At Police Station by Realists(m): 11:39pm On Aug 15, 2017
This is the picture of your protest leader, in action .
I Wonder if any fool will love to have a gay opposition leader, or are igbo's ready to have Kanu as President and Charley boy as vice President.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charly Boy's Car Destroyed After Pro-Buhari Hoodlums Attack At Police Station by fortunechy(m): 11:52pm On Aug 15, 2017
WT a country
Re: Charly Boy's Car Destroyed After Pro-Buhari Hoodlums Attack At Police Station by Realists(m): 11:53pm On Aug 15, 2017
[color=#990000][/color]

Area fada as dumb ass leader

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet The Nominees For CBN Governor, Deputy Governors (Profiles) / Betsy Obaseki Visits Uwaila Omozuwa's Family / Peter Obi Invited To Tinubu’s Inauguration By Presidential Inaugural Committee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.