Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,365 members, 7,800,732 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:23 AM

Kaleidoscope By Danielle Steel Review - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Kaleidoscope By Danielle Steel Review (3058 Views)

New Book - Lost And Found By Danielle Steel / Danielle Steel-The GOAT! And Its not particularly close / A Kaleidoscope Of Short Stories. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kaleidoscope By Danielle Steel Review by petermuller(m): 7:20pm On Aug 15, 2017
WHEN LOVE SEEMS NOT TO CONQUER ALL AND LIFE CHANGES WITHIN A BLINK OF AN EYE

A young American soldier and a beautiful Frenchwoman meet in Paris during wartime and fell in love with each other, but their fairy tale ended soon. They had 3 daughters together who were regrettably separated during their childhood. Hilary the oldest of them remembers all the grief that tore them apart and led them into separate lives. Living with the countless traumas she went through, she builds a very successful career and decided not to have a family of her own. Alexandra the second child was adopted by a rich family in France and raised in wealth, she marries a very powerful man who loves his ego and pride, neither of them has the slightest suspicion that she was adopted or what happened in her past. Megan the baby was adopted by a middle class family and becomes a doctor in a small town. Their Parent’s only friend who did nothing to keep them together as children has been haunted with guilt and remorse all his life, he hires John chapman a lawyer and prestigious private investigator to find the three women. What did the private investigator find out about the separated sisters? What happened to the three sisters?

Danielle steel took the audience by surprise with this book expressing melodrama, romance, and tragedy, the book was particularly weak in the area of humor but Kaleidoscope makes up for that with unexpected twists and turns that leaves the readers fascinated, I mean who needs humor anyway when you’ve got a book so deep-rooted in emotions, it has a very interesting and engaging plot while focusing on family and its importance. Danielle steel did a poetic justice to the book title Kaleidoscope – changing within the blink of an eye.

Source: www.revhaven.com

3 Likes

Re: Kaleidoscope By Danielle Steel Review by souloho19(m): 8:56pm On Aug 15, 2017
I swear I loved and hated this book at the same time. I used to think Daniel steel was a saddist! I'd still read it again tho..
I think the third daughter was fathered by the soldier's friend can't really remember

4 Likes

Re: Kaleidoscope By Danielle Steel Review by Nobody: 7:59am On Aug 16, 2017
G
Re: Kaleidoscope By Danielle Steel Review by TAIGIRL: 8:00am On Aug 16, 2017
I read this book about 15 years ago. I also thought that she was a sadist. I actually cried.

4 Likes

Re: Kaleidoscope By Danielle Steel Review by fade07(f): 8:06am On Aug 16, 2017
I have read this book over and over again and just yesterday, I was thinking about starting to read it again soon, I just cannot get over this book, I've had it over ten years and counting but it remains one of my most cherished books in my library, I cried and I hated, and I still loved and forgave Danielle steel for it

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaleidoscope By Danielle Steel Review by dominique(f): 8:09am On Aug 16, 2017
The book is at least two decades old, which kain review are they doing about it again?
Re: Kaleidoscope By Danielle Steel Review by INTERMAN: 8:20am On Aug 16, 2017
Am I on front page?
Re: Kaleidoscope By Danielle Steel Review by ghettowriter(m): 8:24am On Aug 16, 2017
Daniel Steel is a terrific writer.
Re: Kaleidoscope By Danielle Steel Review by ruffhandu: 8:29am On Aug 16, 2017
No be fiction again?
Re: Kaleidoscope By Danielle Steel Review by KingOvoramwen1(m): 8:32am On Aug 16, 2017
Go and read Stuart Woods
Re: Kaleidoscope By Danielle Steel Review by Nobody: 9:08am On Aug 16, 2017
Since 2015 and just hitting front page now... lipsrsealed
Re: Kaleidoscope By Danielle Steel Review by MisterGrace: 9:11am On Aug 16, 2017
I hate books that doesn't end the way I want.

It is stupid.

I won't recover from the heartbreak.

So, I'll pass on this.

1 Like

Re: Kaleidoscope By Danielle Steel Review by Segibambo(m): 9:19am On Aug 16, 2017
We’ll be diving head first to creating our first video. In the first part, we looked at a detailed description of the user interface of our choice software, VideoScribe. The basic elements of a whiteboard video being a script/storyboard, voice over and post production process.

Writing your first Script and Story Board

Script

We’ll be making a short script and storyboard for a hypothetical company called Blue-Hyphen, a security solution company that prevents cyber attacks and other related security issues....

Read more... https://www.nairaland.com/3991553/learn-how-create-whiteboard-video
Re: Kaleidoscope By Danielle Steel Review by MrShine(m): 9:21am On Aug 16, 2017
does anyone have the soft copy of this book or a link as to where to download it... i think ive read it before but not too sure...

thanks in advance
Re: Kaleidoscope By Danielle Steel Review by Marshalxv(m): 9:30am On Aug 16, 2017
I haven't read this this one but I'll try it out
My Daniel steel best book is "VANISHED"very intriguing and interesting ,I had to buy the novel like four times cuz friends kept steeling it .
Re: Kaleidoscope By Danielle Steel Review by Joiceee(f): 9:30am On Aug 16, 2017
very nice and interesting book, I read it last month
Re: Kaleidoscope By Danielle Steel Review by Jazmiynne: 10:31am On Aug 16, 2017
This was the very first novel I ever read at age 8 (stole it from my aunt who was then living with us) and it introduced my addiction to novels for the next 8years. I always remember Hillary, but the whole story is all faint in my mind now. Thanks Op for the trip down memory lane.

1 Like

Re: Kaleidoscope By Danielle Steel Review by Iolite(f): 10:34am On Aug 16, 2017
MisterGrace:

It is stupid.

So, I'll pass on this.
Re: Kaleidoscope By Danielle Steel Review by Iolite(f): 10:40am On Aug 16, 2017
MisterGrace:

It is stupid.

So, I'll pass on this.

Don't pass on it, try and read it. I hate tragedies too but the ending is perfect (though can't remember much) but all I can remember is that I cried so much especially for the eldest daughter and their father's best friend. Wow! it was breath taking.
Re: Kaleidoscope By Danielle Steel Review by misspineapple(f): 10:40am On Aug 16, 2017
Wud love to read dis book again..Wishd 4 a happier ending tho
Re: Kaleidoscope By Danielle Steel Review by searchcorp(m): 10:44am On Aug 16, 2017
I read this book maybe close to 18 years ago. . My elder sister brought it home.
Re: Kaleidoscope By Danielle Steel Review by homesteady(m): 12:28pm On Aug 16, 2017
This was the 1st novel someone bought for me! I loved it! I read it around 2010 or 2011, and I can still remember almost everything.
Their Mother's name was Solange, I adored her, I think she had red hair, and her English was not too good because she was French. When she died, I started running round my hostel shouting and screaming. I couldn't believe it.
Hilary is a strong lady Shaa!

I gave the novel to one girl and she never returned it!
Re: Kaleidoscope By Danielle Steel Review by lamisexy(f): 4:32pm On Aug 16, 2017
Please, does anyone have idea of the site I can download the soft copy of this book from... thanks.
Re: Kaleidoscope By Danielle Steel Review by glitterypearl: 7:15pm On Aug 16, 2017
very interesting book,really enjoyed it,wanted to stop at a point when i couldn't bear what the first daughter went through...

(1) (Reply)

My Love Story / Use This First Line To Continue A Story: Writing Prompt / The Detective Novel [The Brand Of Cain] Has Finally Been Published Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.