Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,876 members, 7,806,521 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:48 PM

I Browse With My Pc Via My Phone,but Each Time I Try Downloading,the System Shuts Down,why Is This? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / I Browse With My Pc Via My Phone,but Each Time I Try Downloading,the System Shuts Down,why Is This? (833 Views)

Hot: Mtn Bis Rocking On Pc Via Pdproxy Vpn / How To Use Your Blackberry As A Modem To Browse The Internet / How Can I Browse With The 3GB That Comes With My Glo Comonth BIS Plan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Browse With My Pc Via My Phone,but Each Time I Try Downloading,the System Shuts Down,why Is This? by bimbor(m): 1:10am On Feb 11, 2007
how do i get an antivirus?
Re: I Browse With My Pc Via My Phone,but Each Time I Try Downloading,the System Shuts Down,why Is This? by Ebirraman(m): 10:37am On Feb 12, 2007
Try increasing the memory size. Since you are using a dial up, you might like to try proxyconn.
Re: I Browse With My Pc Via My Phone,but Each Time I Try Downloading,the System Shuts Down,why Is This? by ebewo: 10:54am On Feb 17, 2007
its a virus called brontok.a get a good antivirus
Re: I Browse With My Pc Via My Phone,but Each Time I Try Downloading,the System Shuts Down,why Is This? by bimbor(m): 9:18am On Feb 18, 2007
Yes you are right ebewo,i've seen this virus a couple of times showing up on the system.but how do i get rid of it?
Re: I Browse With My Pc Via My Phone,but Each Time I Try Downloading,the System Shuts Down,why Is This? by bimbor(m): 11:30am On Feb 18, 2007
thanx but how do i get proxyconn?
Re: I Browse With My Pc Via My Phone,but Each Time I Try Downloading,the System Shuts Down,why Is This? by ebewo: 11:37pm On Feb 18, 2007
search google for NOD 32 antivirus and download it should take care of it

(1) (Reply)

Converting Lp's To Cd's. / Myspace / Acid For Antivirus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.