Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,369 members, 7,808,291 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:56 AM

Alex Iwobi Poses With Jay-Jay Okocha And Emma Okocha, His Uncles - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Alex Iwobi Poses With Jay-Jay Okocha And Emma Okocha, His Uncles (52556 Views)

Alex Iwobi Visits JayJay Okocha, His Uncle (Photo) / JayJay Okocha Celebrates A-Jay Okocha, His Son's Birthday / "Pray For Nigeria": Alex Iwobi Poses In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alex Iwobi Poses With Jay-Jay Okocha And Emma Okocha, His Uncles by ChangeIsCostant: 8:29pm On Aug 15, 2017
All smiles boys: Alexander Iwobi (middle) of Arsenal FC pictured with his uncles Austin 'Jay Jay' Okocha (left) and Emmanuel Okocha (right). Alex is the son of Patience, Jay -Jay Okocha's elder sister. The two Okochas played for the Super Eagles in the 90s.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/08/alex-iwobi-pictured-super-star-uncles-jay-jay-okocha-emma-okocha.html

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Alex Iwobi Poses With Jay-Jay Okocha And Emma Okocha, His Uncles by WhiteSoup: 8:31pm On Aug 15, 2017
So what should we do with this picture of them posing? undecided

I does not even knows how this picture would help in bringing back the dullard from London sad

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alex Iwobi Poses With Jay-Jay Okocha And Emma Okocha, His Uncles by ChangeIsCostant: 8:32pm On Aug 15, 2017
cc; lalasticlala
Re: Alex Iwobi Poses With Jay-Jay Okocha And Emma Okocha, His Uncles by isan(m): 8:33pm On Aug 15, 2017
Million dollar pic

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alex Iwobi Poses With Jay-Jay Okocha And Emma Okocha, His Uncles by odiereke(m): 8:43pm On Aug 15, 2017
Ok ooooooo
Re: Alex Iwobi Poses With Jay-Jay Okocha And Emma Okocha, His Uncles by Tolexander: 8:51pm On Aug 15, 2017
Emanuel the real JJ!

25 Likes

Re: Alex Iwobi Poses With Jay-Jay Okocha And Emma Okocha, His Uncles by mazimee(m): 9:14pm On Aug 15, 2017
WhiteSoup:

I does not even knows how this picture would help in bringing back the dullard from London sad

It wasn't meant to bring back the Dullard. The Dullard stay in London for eternity for all we care

14 Likes

Re: Alex Iwobi Poses With Jay-Jay Okocha And Emma Okocha, His Uncles by Titto93(m): 10:19pm On Aug 15, 2017
They all look similar familiar.
Re: Alex Iwobi Poses With Jay-Jay Okocha And Emma Okocha, His Uncles by Naijacost22: 10:19pm On Aug 15, 2017
Igbo boys too fine i swear.

46 Likes

Re: Alex Iwobi Poses With Jay-Jay Okocha And Emma Okocha, His Uncles by SirHouloo(m): 10:19pm On Aug 15, 2017
Ok
Re: Alex Iwobi Poses With Jay-Jay Okocha And Emma Okocha, His Uncles by Adaowerri111: 10:20pm On Aug 15, 2017
Why is jay jay stretching to get tall, standing on his toes lol

5 Likes

Re: Alex Iwobi Poses With Jay-Jay Okocha And Emma Okocha, His Uncles by lathrowinger: 10:20pm On Aug 15, 2017
What is this 1 playing? Footbal or wrestler?
Re: Alex Iwobi Poses With Jay-Jay Okocha And Emma Okocha, His Uncles by akpumping7720(m): 10:21pm On Aug 15, 2017
soccer runs in their blood!!!

4 Likes

Re: Alex Iwobi Poses With Jay-Jay Okocha And Emma Okocha, His Uncles by liftedhigh: 10:21pm On Aug 15, 2017

1 Like

Re: Alex Iwobi Poses With Jay-Jay Okocha And Emma Okocha, His Uncles by liftedhigh: 10:21pm On Aug 15, 2017
Nice
Re: Alex Iwobi Poses With Jay-Jay Okocha And Emma Okocha, His Uncles by SMARTgurUxxxxxxx(m): 10:21pm On Aug 15, 2017
Nice pic tho...but una want make we fry egg?
Re: Alex Iwobi Poses With Jay-Jay Okocha And Emma Okocha, His Uncles by Thobiy(m): 10:22pm On Aug 15, 2017
Lovely
Re: Alex Iwobi Poses With Jay-Jay Okocha And Emma Okocha, His Uncles by tossie101(f): 10:22pm On Aug 15, 2017
My handsome crush.
Re: Alex Iwobi Poses With Jay-Jay Okocha And Emma Okocha, His Uncles by vedaxcool(m): 10:22pm On Aug 15, 2017
Aya grin grin grin grin grin Success I wish ipob yoots can emulate
Re: Alex Iwobi Poses With Jay-Jay Okocha And Emma Okocha, His Uncles by Nobody: 10:22pm On Aug 15, 2017
WhiteSoup:

your written English is very poor cry cry

15 Likes

Re: Alex Iwobi Poses With Jay-Jay Okocha And Emma Okocha, His Uncles by nwaonyeze001(m): 10:23pm On Aug 15, 2017
noted its well.......
Re: Alex Iwobi Poses With Jay-Jay Okocha And Emma Okocha, His Uncles by nwaonyeze001(m): 10:23pm On Aug 15, 2017
noted its well.......
Re: Alex Iwobi Poses With Jay-Jay Okocha And Emma Okocha, His Uncles by shortgun(m): 10:23pm On Aug 15, 2017
Jay Jay the legend

3 Likes

Re: Alex Iwobi Poses With Jay-Jay Okocha And Emma Okocha, His Uncles by Nobody: 10:24pm On Aug 15, 2017
vedaxcool:
Aya grin grin grin grin grin Success I wish ipob yoots can emulate
so JJ is an Afonja or an Aboki?? undecided

1 Like

Re: Alex Iwobi Poses With Jay-Jay Okocha And Emma Okocha, His Uncles by vedaxcool(m): 10:24pm On Aug 15, 2017
Piiko:
so JJ is an Afonja or an Aboki?? undecided

Illiterate can see beyond tribalism... anyway you are a worm beneath notice!

3 Likes

Re: Alex Iwobi Poses With Jay-Jay Okocha And Emma Okocha, His Uncles by madjune(m): 10:28pm On Aug 15, 2017
I remember Emma Okocha in the 90s.

This dude was dynamic but left quickly in pursuit of the biz life in Germany.

His greatest gift to the Nigerian team was taking Jay Jay to Germany with him and the rest as they say is now history.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alex Iwobi Poses With Jay-Jay Okocha And Emma Okocha, His Uncles by BORNTOSUCKPUSSY: 10:32pm On Aug 15, 2017
Igbo boy movement,how many afonjas can fill in okocha shoes
Re: Alex Iwobi Poses With Jay-Jay Okocha And Emma Okocha, His Uncles by wunmi590(m): 10:34pm On Aug 15, 2017
Okocha: I saw your question and answer session organized by arsenal today

Iwobi: Bros, no be small thing ooo

Okocha: They said question and answer, my Nigerian niggas are advicing you on not to resemble me.

Iwobi: Bros, no mind them jawe, if I no resemble you, who I go come photocopy?

No time, money on my mind, because I know I cant win trophy in Arsenal

1 Like

Re: Alex Iwobi Poses With Jay-Jay Okocha And Emma Okocha, His Uncles by Cubeet2: 10:35pm On Aug 15, 2017
Delta boys

1 Like

Re: Alex Iwobi Poses With Jay-Jay Okocha And Emma Okocha, His Uncles by hilroy: 10:40pm On Aug 15, 2017
The Okochas are from Delta. But trust Osus, they like attache by force

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mbappe To Take Zidane’s Iconic Shirt Number At Real Madrid / Ogenyi Onazi Survives Accident In Oyo State Ahead Of Saturday Wedding (photos) / The Moment Real Madrid Captain Lifted The UCL Trophy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.