Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,988 members, 7,806,874 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:47 AM

Do You Believe In The Nigeria Dream? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do You Believe In The Nigeria Dream? (1304 Views)

Yar’adua’s Son, Friends Launch Nigeria Dream Team Project / The New Nigeria Dream / Do You Believe In The Nigeria Dream? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Believe In The Nigeria Dream? by manmeta: 1:16am On Feb 11, 2007
Do you ever imagine a Nigeria where the rule of law is upheld, the system works and the society at large is enlightened?

Do you see Nigerians with positive attitudinal changes and custodians of loyalty and patriotism? Do you conceive our nation being severed from mentalities of instant gratification?

Do you see a Nigeria, as it were?
Re: Do You Believe In The Nigeria Dream? by frenchman(m): 12:39pm On Feb 11, 2007
No, I do not believein the Nigerian dream. A dream it is, and a dream it would remain until these marauders that hold forth are done with.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Believe In The Nigeria Dream? by vigasimple(m): 2:37pm On Jun 14, 2007
yes, I do

and I disagree with frenchman

You have to have a dream, a vision before the reality. You must set yourself a purpose and goals

These are all the fruits of dreams and vision

Whether or not a dream becomes reality or a nightmare is another matter.

If you read the Bible assuming you are christian or lover of christ or just curious. The Lord gave a blessing to the nations of the world.

he said that 'we would dream dreams, and prophesy and see vision'

First, I want not only frenchman, manmenta and all nigerians to dream, but to think creatively and out of the box on how to bring the dream to realityin our country.

The planes we fly all over the world today was as a result of people dreaming that wouldn't it be wonderful if we were able to fly non stop to A or B at one point. Those were some people dream a little less than 100 years ago. They ahve now become a reality. What are your dreams?

let us all dream of nigeria being the greatest country in the world with the fear and love of God and compassion for our fellow countrymen.

The facts that our immediate and past leadership has not given us anything to celebrate does not mean we should not dream.

Without hope and dreams, there is no life.

May God continue to love and bless me, and be merciful to me and people on this site, my family all over the world and our country Nigeria.
Re: Do You Believe In The Nigeria Dream? by Mcanie: 9:11pm On May 16, 2018
Please let Nigeria stop dreaming and wake up. The earlier the better.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Believe In The Nigeria Dream? by conductorl8: 9:37pm On May 16, 2018
I believe in the Fraudgerian day dream. A fraudulent Shithole contraption built on a pile of stupidity. cheesy
Re: Do You Believe In The Nigeria Dream? by gidgiddy: 10:00pm On May 16, 2018
manmeta:
Do you ever imagine a Nigeria where the rule of law is upheld, the system works and the society at large is enlightened?

Do you see Nigerians with positive attitudinal changes and custodians of loyalty and patriotism? Do you conceive our nation being severed from mentalities of instant gratification?

Do you see a Nigeria, as it were?

Such a Nigeria is not possible. The people who make up Nigeria have different agenda and aspiration

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Believe In The Nigeria Dream? by shigoslim(m): 11:12pm On May 16, 2018
NIGERIA DON'T HAVE DREAMS BECAUSE HER FOUNDATION WAS BUILT ON DECEIT AND LIE.
THE ONLY DREAM EVERYONE AWAIT IS EMANCIPATION FROM BEEN SLAVERY... AND IT'S VERY NEAR.

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe In The Nigeria Dream? by shigoslim(m): 11:17pm On May 16, 2018
gidgiddy:

Such a Nigeria is not possible. The people who make up Nigeria have different agenda and aspiration

Nigeria is an entity that was built without taking the cognizance of the people who made up of the environment. The earlier we start telling ourselves the truth the earlier the the better.
NIGERIA is like oil mix with water which are not compatible with one another's
Re: Do You Believe In The Nigeria Dream? by tensazangetsu20(m): 11:58pm On May 16, 2018
Funny enough Nigeria of 2007 was way better than Nigeria of 2018 angry
Re: Do You Believe In The Nigeria Dream? by ContentedK: 3:18am On May 17, 2018
This is not a nation and can never be one (ref:oxford dictionary)... this geographical contraption was badly made to fail and it's indeed heading to the rocks.. Nigeria is a total fraud... God bless Biafra...

(1) (Reply)

Farida Waziri's Corrupt Deals / Governor Flogs Petitioner With Horse Whip / What Is Tanko Yakasai Scared Of?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.