Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,710 members, 7,805,919 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:28 AM

Npower Alert - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower Alert (1722 Views)

NPower Alert: Device Processed & Processing / Npower Alert / I Just Received Npower Alert(kaduna state) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Npower Alert by Isahalbash(m): 9:31pm On Aug 15, 2017
Please pass this information across to your friends

Below is the email and text message my sister received from some frudulent Nigerian/kidnappers at about 5am this morning. These people claimed to be working for N-Power (The Federal Government of Nigeria Youth Empowerment Program)

"Congratulations you have been succesful in qualifying for the Npower VAIDS program. Candidates are to meet on Tues 15 August at Conoil Filling station, beside gwagalada park, area 1, abuja. Free transport will be made available from here to the venue at 12pm, 12.30 or 1pm. Further details sent via email"

Pls call your family members to be very careful. I called N-Power to be told that these people are scammers. I was told the email does not originate from them.
Please post this High Alert Message on your Facebook, Instagram, twitter and (other social mediam means). Together, we can save lives of many Nigerians that will innocently or ignorantly fall into the trap of these evil and coward scammers and kidnappers.

Please do not ignore; save a life today.

Re: Npower Alert by Judicible(m): 9:40pm On Aug 15, 2017
If criminals and fraudsters have ideas like this must they use it to defraud people
Re: Npower Alert by Isahalbash(m): 10:19pm On Aug 15, 2017
Judicible:
If criminals and fraudsters have ideas like this must they use it to defraud people

Everything in Nigeria, criminals must get dere own version.

2 Likes

Re: Npower Alert by ade3164(m): 10:35pm On Aug 15, 2017
Piracy everywhere Nigeria I hail thee
Re: Npower Alert by Nobody: 1:00am On Aug 16, 2017
Kai may God protect us from all these evil hearts.
Pls this should b in the front page I'm tired of hearing bad news
Cc lalasticlala npowerng
Re: Npower Alert by Smartjob1(f): 2:37am On Aug 16, 2017
This is very unfortunate and the authorities shouldnt just fold their hands and watch. Let them also go to the venue and arrest these guys.

Well, for those still looking for that dream job? Want to recruit easily?

Are you tired of sending CVs to different emails without successfully landing that dream job? Tired of recruiting the wrong people? Join the world's smartest job network www.bejite.com today. Find jobs, recruit job seekers, find, connect, share and chat with your favourite employers, business mentors and partners. Update your CV as a job seeker. Use your profile to grow your brand as an employer. Sign up now. It is free!

Re: Npower Alert by frenjo: 8:34pm On Apr 24, 2021
Has N-power started recruiting?

(1) (Reply)

Spectranet Interview / La Fayette Microfinance Bank Recruitment For A Graduate Recovery Officer / Elektrint (nigeria) Limited !!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.