Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,727 members, 7,805,977 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:36 AM

Do You Believe In The Nigeria Dream? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do You Believe In The Nigeria Dream? (1079 Views)

Yar’adua’s Son, Friends Launch Nigeria Dream Team Project / The New Nigeria Dream / Do You Believe In The Nigeria Dream? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Believe In The Nigeria Dream? by manmeta: 1:17am On Feb 11, 2007
Do you ever imagine a Nigeria where the rule of law is upheld, the system works and the society at large is enlightened?

Do you see Nigerians with positive attitudinal changes and custodians of loyalty and patriotism? Do you conceive our nation being severed from mentalities of instant gratification?

Do you see a Nigeria, as it were?
Re: Do You Believe In The Nigeria Dream? by McKren(m): 2:33am On Feb 11, 2007
I developed that dream in the run to PDP primaries but I thought hope was deferred when the man who I thought would have been the symbol of that dream was forced to quit the race.
Re: Do You Believe In The Nigeria Dream? by saintchux(m): 8:46am On Feb 11, 2007
There is no Nigeria dream
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Do You Believe In The Nigeria Dream? by iice(f): 8:56am On Feb 11, 2007
Lmao, there is a dream and that's just what it is. . .a dream

1 Like

Re: Do You Believe In The Nigeria Dream? by donnymikky(m): 12:45pm On Feb 11, 2007
Because of the complex nature of the entity called N I G E R I A I don't believe in IT.
Re: Do You Believe In The Nigeria Dream? by IykeD1(m): 1:39pm On Feb 11, 2007
Do you mean the Nigerian nightmare? I do.
Re: Do You Believe In The Nigeria Dream? by betantee(m): 4:13pm On Feb 11, 2007
Im very afraid,there is no dream.

(1) (Reply)

Political Mentality: / Pedro Is A Man Of Honor / Danger In The Forecast?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.