Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,788 members, 7,802,460 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:49 PM

Aminu Daurawa : A Silent Fundamentalist. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Aminu Daurawa : A Silent Fundamentalist. (580 Views)

Pastor Adeboye: "Abiola, Tofa, Aminu Kano, June 12 Election; What God Told Me" / Meaning Of Islamabad According To Fundamentalist / Top Ten Signs You're A Fundamentalist Christian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Aminu Daurawa : A Silent Fundamentalist. by Isahalbash(m): 10:31pm On Aug 15, 2017
AMINU DAURAWA : A SILENT FUNDAMENTALIST.

By : Aliyu Dahiru Aliyu

The head of Kano Hisbah board, "sheikh" Aminu Ibrahim Daurawa, is an epitome of silent politico-dynamic religious fanatic and insidious recruiter of fundamentalists in northern Nigeria. A person who exploits the loopholes of the northern sociocultural milieu and starts showing himself as a mufti. One will not have a tiresome day to trace his genealogy to the 13th century well known extremist, Ibn Taimiyya, who lived all his life writing and preaching for "holy war" against those he termed as heretics, innovators, deviants and infidels. Ibn Taimiyya wrote 8 volumes against shi'ites, 10 volumes against sufis, 5 volumes against philosophers, and uncountable volumes against whoever is against his puritanical view of Islam. Daurawa, a silent fundamentalist, a typical Wahhabi and preacher of war and an open supporter of Osama bn Laden and his 9/11 in America; is a good follower of Ibn Taimiyya who in many of his fatwas in local radio FM stations is sourcing his views from the same intolerant Ibn Taimiyya.

I already know, I'll not be spared from the harsh comments of his blind followers and silent neo-fundamentalists on Daurawa's line, but my voice will not be intimidated by the meew of these cats. His Wahhabism, which he publicly associated with Osama bin Laden, is the same ideology we see its outcome today. After 9/11, Daurawa in one of his audio clips, criticised those who see suicide bombing as evil and haram (prohibited) and called them hypocrites! In the same audio, he preached a violent jihad saying even God is a suicide bomber! Daurawa didn't stop, he said that it is Islamically allowed for a bomber to explode himself amidst innocent people wherever they are, God will separate good from evil among them in the hereafter.

One may wonder, how a democratic secular government of Kano state could employ this man as a head of Islamic police? How this school dropout and football club ex-coach could be given a chair in the council of kano scholars just because he was advertised by a local FM station? Government may not know that it is working with an insidious enemy. For government to know this, ask him about his views on some sections and sub-sections in Nigerian constitution. Ask him about his views on Shi'a and Ahmadiyya minorities. Ask him about freedom of religion, conscience and thought. As a good follower of Ibn Uthaimeen, I know Daurawa will not deviate from the intolerant wahhabi fatwas of Uthaimeen and other Wahhabis like Saleh Fawzan and Ibn Bazz. If government is seriously researching on the genesis and sources of fundamentalism in northern Nigeria, I know Daurawa will never escape this grip.

By the way, I know the zigzagging and hypocrisy of Aminu Daurawa. He will soon go to radio stations and start calling us names (secularists, innovators, shi'ites, hypocrites, e.t.c). But we have his audio preaching war and suicide bombing which is online and can be easily downloaded. The harsh reactions we may get from his co-fanatics will never stop us from calling the attention of other people to watch the movement of this pseudo scholar. People need to stand up until this man is stripped from his power as a head of Islamic police (Hisbah) in Kano before another emergence of "Markaz Ibn Taimiyya".
Re: Aminu Daurawa : A Silent Fundamentalist. by Isahalbash(m): 10:35pm On Aug 15, 2017
AMORPHOUS DAURAWA AND THE RETENTION OF CHAMELEON.

By : Aliyu Dahiru Aliyu

My previous post stirred controversies after I touched the untouchable god of war. Homicidal, filicidal, infanticidal, malevolent bully and the prophet of suicide bombing. The worshippers of the pseudo scholar attacked and called me many names, from western puppet secularist and liberalist to a shi'a messenger and innovator with venomous knowledge of Philosophy and Sufism who is here to destroy "mallaman sunnah". However, I'm familiar with the attacks of those blind worshippers of sectarian demigods. The tirades and malediction of sectarian mobs see no one. They spare no one. From His royal highness Muhammad Sanusi II when he was against their misogynistic mullahs to any other social reformer that they label as liberalist or jewish puppet. Here in the north, we have people who accept without questioning, follow dogmatically and attack mercilessly without reasoning.

It was the loopholes of this religious and sociocultural milieu in the north "Shaykh" Daurawa exploited and gave the teaming youths, hailing "Allahu Akbar", religious justification to blow up themselves in the name of jihadi suicide bombing. One should not wonder why Karl Marx called religion opium of the masses. It is not only opium in this case, but a placebo of the masses. Here in the north, we have neo-fundamentalists that preach suicide bombing and see it as a means of ascending to Heaven. These scholars entice youths to explode themselves and attack everyone (God will separate evil from good) for 72 virgins. These agents of war from the school of Wahhabism, are the same people promising us moving to utopia with aristocracy and shari'acracy. Some poor among us followed them and started blowing up themselves.

What we want from Daurawa and his followers is not zigzags and harsh comments. What we want from him is to come out and in the same way he preached suicide bombing, withdraw his fatwa. With these his worshippers will start seeing his image vividly and will loss his chair as demi-god. His fatwa is now active hither and tither, we want him to de-activate it publicly. Saying that he changed his position without following the same gate he followed is a retention of chameleon and an utter hypocrisy. One can change colours without changing the internal organs.

Daurawa's fatwa is a threat to our gatherings with christian and other non-Muslims in the north. A suicide bomber may use the same fatwa to kill the good, the bad and the ugly. He should come publicly and tell us where can we find God as suicide bomber? This will shut our voices. Insults and harsh reactions by calling us hell dwelling innovators will not help in this case. If Daurawa changed his position, he has to refute his fatwa with sound arguments that may help us out of this menace.

#Shikenan

(1) (Reply)

Should Communion Be Taken Everyday? / Rhema For Living Devotional - How To Receive And Retain Your Healing. / 2018 - We Made It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.