Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,065 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:23 AM

If All Animals were Tamed, Which Animal Will You Take As A Pet? - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / If All Animals were Tamed, Which Animal Will You Take As A Pet? (24531 Views)

Jungle Justice On A Pet Python: Man Inspired By Pretty Mike Acquires N23k Python / Which Animal Will Rule The World / Online Store For All Animals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

If All Animals were Tamed, Which Animal Will You Take As A Pet? by jerrywill(m): 10:53pm On Aug 15, 2017
If it happens that all animals were tamed, domesticated and turned a pet, which animal will you love to have as a pet?

I will go with any of the wild cat sha

as for lala, you and I know the choice

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If All Animals were Tamed, Which Animal Will You Take As A Pet? by ameri9ja: 11:13pm On Aug 15, 2017
Which kain grama be dis

3 Likes

Re: If All Animals were Tamed, Which Animal Will You Take As A Pet? by internationalman(m): 11:37pm On Aug 15, 2017
Let me help you retype it b4 u murder what's left of the English u used. ........
If it happens that all animals were tamed, domesticated and turned pets, which animal would you love to have as a pet?

I would go with any of the wild cat sha

And as for the people that don't know lala's choice it's actually snake.

50 Likes

Re: If All Animals were Tamed, Which Animal Will You Take As A Pet? by Kowor(f): 1:33am On Aug 16, 2017
grin Dragon!!!

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If All Animals were Tamed, Which Animal Will You Take As A Pet? by Nobody: 5:00am On Aug 16, 2017
internationalman:
Let's me help you retype it b4 u murder what's left of the English u used. ........
If it happens that all animals are tamed, domesticated and turned pets, which animal would you love to have as a pet?

You see urself?? U wey dey correct person...

140 Likes 9 Shares

Re: If All Animals were Tamed, Which Animal Will You Take As A Pet? by miremoses(m): 8:37am On Aug 16, 2017
Black panther, I'm in love with this creature

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: If All Animals were Tamed, Which Animal Will You Take As A Pet? by internationalman(m): 9:21am On Aug 16, 2017
1StopRudeness:

You see urself?? U wey dey correct person...
I will b happy for you to correct me as well if you can Just tell me where I'm wrong

8 Likes

Re: If All Animals were Tamed, Which Animal Will You Take As A Pet? by Nobody: 10:55am On Aug 16, 2017
internationalman:

I will b happy for you to correct me as well if you can Just tell me where I'm wrong
Some sentence sound great but are wrong cos rules of grammar example concord isn't obeyed

Whenever u’re talking about something that isn’t a reality at the moment, It doesn’t matter whether we are referring to a single person or a group of people subject. As soon as we cross the border between reality and speculation, “were” is the word to be used...

Examples of what I mean:

I was rich and I owned a house at the seaside.(reality: was will be used)
If I were rich, I would have owned a house at the seaside. (hopeful reality i.e non existent at the moment: were will be used)

He was the captain of the team and he chose a different strategy.

If he were captain of the team, he would have chosen a different strategy.

So, for ur above statement:

If it happens that all animals were tamed, domesticated and turned pets, which animal would you love to have as a pet?

202 Likes 15 Shares

Re: If All Animals were Tamed, Which Animal Will You Take As A Pet? by internationalman(m): 11:13am On Aug 16, 2017
1StopRudeness:

Some sentence sound great but are wrong cos rules of grammar example concord isn't obeyed

Whenever u’re talking about something that isn’t a reality at the moment, It doesn’t matter whether we are referring to a single person or a group of people subject. As soon as we cross the border between reality and speculation, “were” is the word to be used...

Examples of what I mean:

I was rich and I owned a house at the seaside.(reality: was will be used)
If I were rich, I would have owned a house at the seaside. (hopeful reality i.e non existent at the moment: were will be used)

He was the captain of the team and he chose a different strategy.

If he were captain of the team, he would have chosen a different strategy.

So, for ur above statement:

I'm aware of that it's a mistake I missed it.

16 Likes

Re: If All Animals were Tamed, Which Animal Will You Take As A Pet? by Nobody: 11:53am On Aug 16, 2017
internationalman:

I'm aware of that it's a mistake I missed it.

Okay oooooooooooo...u missed it twice??..so u can make mistake...why ddnt u assume ameri9ja u were trying to make a fool of for "murdering english" also made a mistake...

We all had to learn english....no one is perfect...even the so called native speakers of queens english ddnt bring it from heaven, they make mistakes too...

87 Likes 1 Share

Re: If All Animals were Tamed, Which Animal Will You Take As A Pet? by realtem(m): 2:10pm On Aug 16, 2017
Tiger, i want a tiger. Tigers are fvcking beautiful.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: If All Animals were Tamed, Which Animal Will You Take As A Pet? by internationalman(m): 2:19pm On Aug 16, 2017
1StopRudeness:

Okay oooooooooooo...u missed it twice??..so u can make mistake...why ddnt u assume ameri9ja u were making and fool of for "murdering english" also made a mistake...

We all had to learn english....no one is perfect...even the so called native speakers of queens english ddnt bring it from heaven, they make mistakes too...
I doubt they do cos they speak it like we speak our mother tongue.
Re: If All Animals were Tamed, Which Animal Will You Take As A Pet? by youngreva(m): 2:48pm On Aug 16, 2017
i'l go for the white bengal tiger

3 Likes

Re: If All Animals were Tamed, Which Animal Will You Take As A Pet? by Patented: 3:12pm On Aug 16, 2017
GOT fan spotted
Kowor:
grin Dragon!!!

5 Likes

Re: If All Animals were Tamed, Which Animal Will You Take As A Pet? by jerrywill(m): 3:53pm On Aug 16, 2017
internationalman:
Let's me help you retype it b4 u murder what's left of the English u used. ........
If it happens that all animals are tamed, domesticated and turned pets, which animal would you love to have as a pet?

You don correct me finish? oya respond to the topic

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If All Animals were Tamed, Which Animal Will You Take As A Pet? by jerrywill(m): 3:55pm On Aug 16, 2017
Kowor:
grin Dragon!!!
Patented:
GOT fan spotted
Kowor:
grin Dragon!!!
is dragon real?

3 Likes

Re: If All Animals were Tamed, Which Animal Will You Take As A Pet? by Nobody: 4:26pm On Aug 16, 2017
internationalman:

I doubt they do cos they speak it like we speak our mother tongue.

No one brought language from heaven...weda the language is your L1 or L2 you still have to learn it either by ur parents and pple around u speaking it....or from school....is that not the same way we learn it here too...its just that ours is mixed by our local language learning which makes us have accent different from theirs....u think oyinbos don't make concord related mistake in english.?Think again!

6 Likes

Re: If All Animals were Tamed, Which Animal Will You Take As A Pet? by internationalman(m): 4:30pm On Aug 16, 2017
jerrywill:
You don correct me finish? oya respond to the topic
crocodile..
Re: If All Animals were Tamed, Which Animal Will You Take As A Pet? by dominique(f): 4:35pm On Aug 16, 2017
Definitely a feline like tiger or betterstill a liger (hybrid between lion and tiger) very beautiful creatures. Can't stand reptiles

1 Like

Re: If All Animals were Tamed, Which Animal Will You Take As A Pet? by NicoBaba(m): 10:37pm On Aug 16, 2017
shita! in Ibadan accent

8 Likes

Re: If All Animals were Tamed, Which Animal Will You Take As A Pet? by Goldicon49: 10:47pm On Aug 16, 2017
realtem:
Tiger, i want a tiger. Tigers are fvcking beautiful.
I think Tigers can be tamed ..i know people have them as pets
Re: If All Animals were Tamed, Which Animal Will You Take As A Pet? by nursennenny(f): 10:32am On Aug 17, 2017
Jaguar and leopard

2 Likes

Re: If All Animals were Tamed, Which Animal Will You Take As A Pet? by jerrywill(m): 10:44am On Aug 17, 2017
NicoBaba:
shita! in Ibadan accent
I just love the animal
Re: If All Animals were Tamed, Which Animal Will You Take As A Pet? by jessetom(m): 6:09pm On Aug 17, 2017
I would take a tiger. They are so so adorable. Especially their eyes...

2 Likes

Re: If All Animals were Tamed, Which Animal Will You Take As A Pet? by beewhy009(m): 8:04pm On Aug 17, 2017
I would love to have a slant Leopard or Jaguar as a pet grin

1 Like

Re: If All Animals were Tamed, Which Animal Will You Take As A Pet? by jerrywill(m): 2:58am On Aug 18, 2017
Lalasticlala come tell us ur own na
Re: If All Animals were Tamed, Which Animal Will You Take As A Pet? by Ameeria: 7:44am On Aug 18, 2017
Mine would be a panda. A very big panda.

1 Like

Re: If All Animals were Tamed, Which Animal Will You Take As A Pet? by Goddygee(m): 10:34am On Aug 18, 2017
I no even sabi which one to choose...
Re: If All Animals were Tamed, Which Animal Will You Take As A Pet? by CowHard: 10:34am On Aug 18, 2017
Buhari.........

11 Likes

Re: If All Animals were Tamed, Which Animal Will You Take As A Pet? by dacovajnr: 10:34am On Aug 18, 2017
grin
Re: If All Animals were Tamed, Which Animal Will You Take As A Pet? by Nobody: 10:34am On Aug 18, 2017
Well, I would keep a Nigerian woman and feed her with a hundred dollars every now and then.
Diabolic photography secrets. Don't open if you are not a photographer.
http://www.fototech.com.ng/start-photography-business-nigeria-camera/

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Introducing My Girl Ariel Of Pearl Kennel / My Puppy Has A Swollen Stomach / Best Dry Food Available In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.