Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,190 members, 7,780,317 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:16 PM

If All Animals were Tamed, Which Animal Will You Take As A Pet? - Pets (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / If All Animals were Tamed, Which Animal Will You Take As A Pet? (24439 Views)

Jungle Justice On A Pet Python: Man Inspired By Pretty Mike Acquires N23k Python / Which Animal Will Rule The World / Online Store For All Animals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If All Animals were Tamed, Which Animal Will You Take As A Pet? by Blueeyedboi(m): 11:08am On Aug 18, 2017
A silver back gorrilla..Packs the combined punch of five heavyweight boxers..
Re: If All Animals were Tamed, Which Animal Will You Take As A Pet? by pek(m): 11:08am On Aug 18, 2017
Jackossky:

What he is is trying to say is that your words lack punctuations, thereby having an ambiguous meaning.
Don't let me say what I think of you. Learn to read and comprehend. I wasn't the one quoted. That was my first post on the thread. So, how could he be referring to me?
Re: If All Animals were Tamed, Which Animal Will You Take As A Pet? by FTrebirth(m): 11:09am On Aug 18, 2017
dominique:
Definitely a feline like tiger or betterstill a liger (hybrid between lion and tiger) very beautiful creatures. Can't stand reptiles
i've always fantasized owning the siberian tiger. the largest and prettiest cat in the family.

2 Likes

Re: If All Animals were Tamed, Which Animal Will You Take As A Pet? by Nobody: 11:09am On Aug 18, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu

Re: If All Animals were Tamed, Which Animal Will You Take As A Pet? by flamingREED(m): 11:10am On Aug 18, 2017
No need taming them:
I like to behold mongoose subduing silly serpents;
Buffaloes crushing lionesses,
Hippos biting through their stubborn skulls;
And Jaguars crunching crocodiles' delicacy.
Re: If All Animals were Tamed, Which Animal Will You Take As A Pet? by rxgodwin(m): 11:12am On Aug 18, 2017
Giraffe, so that our neck will BELONG together
Re: If All Animals were Tamed, Which Animal Will You Take As A Pet? by castro316: 11:13am On Aug 18, 2017
Some people here are afraid of calling monkeys, orangutans and chimpanzees. They are afraid of backlash.

Well for me I pick the Eagle. King of the airways. It actually fits my character. Free
Re: If All Animals were Tamed, Which Animal Will You Take As A Pet? by firestar(f): 11:14am On Aug 18, 2017
flamingREED:
No need taming them:
I like to behold mongoose subduing silly serpents;
Buffaloes crushing lionesses,
Hippos biting through their stubborn skulls;
And Jaguars crunching crocodiles' delicacy.

Eh... at least tame enough to know that humans aren't for grabs.
Re: If All Animals were Tamed, Which Animal Will You Take As A Pet? by ensamy(m): 11:14am On Aug 18, 2017
OBJ
Re: If All Animals were Tamed, Which Animal Will You Take As A Pet? by bejeria101(m): 11:15am On Aug 18, 2017
A bengali snow white tiger! Amazing animal

1 Like

Re: If All Animals were Tamed, Which Animal Will You Take As A Pet? by jenyna: 11:16am On Aug 18, 2017
Elephant
Re: If All Animals were Tamed, Which Animal Will You Take As A Pet? by castro316: 11:16am On Aug 18, 2017
pek:
Don't let me say what I think of you. Learn to read and comprehend. I wasn't the one quoted. That was my first post on the thread. So, how could he be referring to me?

You see? The corrector hates being corrected

I am aware of that. It's a mistake

Chikena
Re: If All Animals were Tamed, Which Animal Will You Take As A Pet? by Uzomajane: 11:16am On Aug 18, 2017
Friends don't sit down and watch the economy crush you, get up and do something, @ Emmnez Water Solution we help you achieve your dreams. We do professional installation of pure water and bottle water producing factories, we sell original accessories like Teflon, sealing rubber, machines and the spare parts etc in case you are already producing, just call us and we get your problem solved: 07030209730. We do business within and outside Port Harcourt.

Re: If All Animals were Tamed, Which Animal Will You Take As A Pet? by aalangel(f): 11:16am On Aug 18, 2017
jerrywill:
If it happens that all animals were tamed, domesticated and turned a pet, which animal will you love to have as a pet?

I will go with any of the wild cat sha

as for lala, you and I know the choice

NONE!!!!
Re: If All Animals were Tamed, Which Animal Will You Take As A Pet? by Greenthumb(m): 11:17am On Aug 18, 2017
Dog is man's best friend, can't trade it for another animal to be honest.
Re: If All Animals were Tamed, Which Animal Will You Take As A Pet? by Blueeyedboi(m): 11:19am On Aug 18, 2017
Jackossky:

Boss, I do commend your usage of English, but from what I have learnt so far; the subject pronoun 'HE' should be followed by a singular verb 'Is' or "Was' as regard to its usage above.

Thank you.
...Nice observation.
Re: If All Animals were Tamed, Which Animal Will You Take As A Pet? by castro316: 11:20am On Aug 18, 2017
internationalman:

I'm aware of that it's a mistake I missed it.

I'm aware of that. It's a mistake. I missed it.

We all make mistakes but when you try to correct someone, make sure that your arse is clean too.
Re: If All Animals were Tamed, Which Animal Will You Take As A Pet? by classicalbenson(m): 11:20am On Aug 18, 2017
Fulani herdsman
Re: If All Animals were Tamed, Which Animal Will You Take As A Pet? by Nobody: 11:24am On Aug 18, 2017
T rex (land), Dragon(air), shark (water)
Re: If All Animals were Tamed, Which Animal Will You Take As A Pet? by Nobody: 11:27am On Aug 18, 2017
butterflylion:

Even you who attempted offering your correction also used wrong grammar.

Observe your words in bolder text.

Correction is "Some sentences sound great but are wrong because of the rules of grammar example, concord aren't obeyed.

Thank you sir...

Concord itself as a word is a collective noun...ie a collection of rules governing agreement between subject an verb cases..
So sir, in the rules of grammar...collective noun e.g class, senate, crowd, must take singular verb.. example:.........

It is right to say " the cows are/aren't coming".

But when u replace cows with a collective noun say "herd"..

"it bcomes the herd is/isn't coming"

Once again thank you...and you are welcome too
Re: If All Animals were Tamed, Which Animal Will You Take As A Pet? by enemyofprogress: 11:28am On Aug 18, 2017
internationalman:
Let's me help you retype it b4 u murder what's left of the English u used. ........
If it happens that all animals are tamed, domesticated and turned pets, which animal would you love to have as a pet?

I would go with any of the wild cat sha

And as for the people that don't know lala's choice it's actually snake.
lala the king of snakes
Re: If All Animals were Tamed, Which Animal Will You Take As A Pet? by kmaxx(m): 11:30am On Aug 18, 2017
Lion, Shark n Elephant!

Can I add Dragon too? Just thinking like a young warlock... Lol.

I would love to own a large sea creature as uhm... Whale! Yes. A whale as a pet and small small electric fish.
Re: If All Animals were Tamed, Which Animal Will You Take As A Pet? by oladele00(m): 11:30am On Aug 18, 2017
Buhari... I mean the pet that was named buhari oooo
Re: If All Animals were Tamed, Which Animal Will You Take As A Pet? by Nobody: 11:31am On Aug 18, 2017
Any1 I can order to appear in CBN vault pack like 80% of the money and appear with the money in my room.
Re: If All Animals were Tamed, Which Animal Will You Take As A Pet? by flamingREED(m): 11:32am On Aug 18, 2017
firestar:

Eh... at least tame enough to know that humans aren't for grabs.

Humans that wander to the wild unforgivably infringe upon non-negotiable games' rights.

There, the laws are subhuman;
There isn't a place for mere man.
There processes no diplomacy;
It's either you're a predator or you're a prey;
And there are no mercies; though there could be commensalities.
Re: If All Animals were Tamed, Which Animal Will You Take As A Pet? by enjoy1100: 11:33am On Aug 18, 2017
Turkey
Re: If All Animals were Tamed, Which Animal Will You Take As A Pet? by butterflylion: 11:33am On Aug 18, 2017
1StopRudeness:

Thank you sir...

Concord itself as a word is a collective noun...ie a collection of rules governing agreement between subject an verb cases..
So sir, in the rules of grammar...collective noun e.g class, senate, crowd, must take singular verb.. example:.........

It is right to say " the cows are/aren't coming".

But when u replace cows with a collective noun say "herd"..

"it bcomes the herd is/isn't coming"

Once again thank you...and you are welcome too

Let me simplify. Your plural subject is RULES OF CONCORD. If you had said RULE OF CONCORD it would have been a singular subject hence "isn't " would suffice but since you said RULES which is plural then "aren't " comes into play.

Thank you and you are also welcome!
Re: If All Animals were Tamed, Which Animal Will You Take As A Pet? by gedidiah: 11:33am On Aug 18, 2017
Tiger
Re: If All Animals were Tamed, Which Animal Will You Take As A Pet? by Jackossky(m): 11:35am On Aug 18, 2017
pek:

I don't know.
I was just saying...
Re: If All Animals were Tamed, Which Animal Will You Take As A Pet? by NicoBaba(m): 11:36am On Aug 18, 2017
ibkkk:

What's "shita",please?
lol I mean cheetah.. just messing around..
Re: If All Animals were Tamed, Which Animal Will You Take As A Pet? by NCP: 11:37am On Aug 18, 2017
jerrywill:
If it happens that all animals were tamed, domesticated and turned a pet, which animal will you love to have as a pet?

I will go with any of the wild cat sha

Nnamadi Kwanu.
Re: If All Animals were Tamed, Which Animal Will You Take As A Pet? by remi1444: 11:37am On Aug 18, 2017
wolf

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Introducing My Girl Ariel Of Pearl Kennel / My Puppy Has A Swollen Stomach / Slant Back Vs Straight Back GSD...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.