Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,426 members, 7,808,526 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:02 PM

Shocking Photos Show Transgender Transformations, Before And After. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Shocking Photos Show Transgender Transformations, Before And After. (146712 Views)

Body Transformations Of A Nairalander / Video And Photos Show Barely N*ked Strippers On The Floor As Police Storm Club / Natalia Kuznetsova: Russian Female Weightlifter's Shocking Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shocking Photos Show Transgender Transformations, Before And After. by nana228(f): 5:54am On Aug 16, 2017

6 Likes

Re: Shocking Photos Show Transgender Transformations, Before And After. by Funjosh(m): 6:02am On Aug 16, 2017
Confused set of people tongue

3 Likes

Re: Shocking Photos Show Transgender Transformations, Before And After. by oseiwe(m): 6:17am On Aug 16, 2017
Most of them are always male to female, I wish Donald Trump will just gimme for go ahead to hunt and exterminate all trans. Person no go know original woman again, all these ones get womb? tufiakwa!

4 Likes

Re: Shocking Photos Show Transgender Transformations, Before And After. by PDPGuy: 6:24am On Aug 16, 2017
oseiwe:
Most of them are always male to female, I wish Donald Trump will just gimme for go ahead to hunt and exterminate all trans. Person no go know original woman again, all these ones get womb? tufiakwa!
Most of them have no womb or ovaries; their transformation is mostly superficial. The penis region is usually remolded into a passable vagina.
Of course, others elect to take estrogen to develop breasts

4 Likes

Re: Shocking Photos Show Transgender Transformations, Before And After. by Nobody: 6:46am On Aug 16, 2017
AMAAAAAAZZIING! kiss

At least they dont have to hide what they really feel inside.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking Photos Show Transgender Transformations, Before And After. by Tamarapetty(f): 6:49am On Aug 16, 2017
disgusted

6 Likes

Re: Shocking Photos Show Transgender Transformations, Before And After. by Sebastine1994(m): 6:50am On Aug 16, 2017
This is exactly what happens, when you have more money than sense

8 Likes

Re: Shocking Photos Show Transgender Transformations, Before And After. by Daeylar(f): 6:52am On Aug 16, 2017
I really don't know how I feel about these transgenders

Hmmm, I wonder if they tell people that they are trans

1 Like

Re: Shocking Photos Show Transgender Transformations, Before And After. by ikombe: 6:53am On Aug 16, 2017
fuckerstard:
Nkan bè
buhari must hear this

6 Likes

Re: Shocking Photos Show Transgender Transformations, Before And After. by massive1019(m): 7:00am On Aug 16, 2017
Ability to choose whom you are...

1 Like

Re: Shocking Photos Show Transgender Transformations, Before And After. by repogirl(f): 7:02am On Aug 16, 2017
Explorers:
Female to male

8yrs.

http://izismile.com/2017/08/15/unbelievable_gender_transitions_you_wont_believe_show_the_same_person_39_pics.html
please can you explain how they get the females to grow beards and the males to have hairless, smooth faces?

Even the bald ones, suddenly grow hair. Its wonderful.

1 Like

Re: Shocking Photos Show Transgender Transformations, Before And After. by Afritop(m): 7:11am On Aug 16, 2017
END TIME ACTIONS. REPENT FOR THE KINGDOM OF GOD IS AT HAND

7 Likes

Re: Shocking Photos Show Transgender Transformations, Before And After. by Cunninlinguist: 7:14am On Aug 16, 2017
repogirl:
please can you explain how they get the females to grow beards and the males to have hairless, smooth faces?

That's what am wondering.

1 Like

Re: Shocking Photos Show Transgender Transformations, Before And After. by pacino26(m): 7:23am On Aug 16, 2017
Mbanu! !! Just when I thought I'd seen it all. Holy crap shocked shocked I dare not try touching them white ladies line ever. I'll stick with our own black and beautiful so long as she's no where from the same state as Bobrisky.

9 Likes

Re: Shocking Photos Show Transgender Transformations, Before And After. by Aremu01(m): 7:23am On Aug 16, 2017
Olorun kuu suuru

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking Photos Show Transgender Transformations, Before And After. by sandrahnaub(f): 7:28am On Aug 16, 2017
grin grin grin cheesy

This is soo unfair to God

2 Likes

Re: Shocking Photos Show Transgender Transformations, Before And After. by Nobody: 7:30am On Aug 16, 2017
repogirl:

Cunninlinguist:
That's what am wondering.

The females are injected with male hormones while the males are injected with female hormones. Hormones control and coordinate the body physiology and behavior. I believe female transgenders are injected with progesterone & oestrogen while their male are injected with testosterone.

14 Likes

Re: Shocking Photos Show Transgender Transformations, Before And After. by temmytopsy1(f): 7:38am On Aug 16, 2017
i'm not in support of this but when it come to this transgender things these oyinbo people dey try, they dont just have power to create human being.
na how den come dey change their private part dey wow me
Re: Shocking Photos Show Transgender Transformations, Before And After. by Nobody: 7:47am On Aug 16, 2017
pacino26:
Mbanu! !! Just when I thought I'd seen it all. Holy crap shocked shocked I dare not try touching them white ladies line ever. I'll stick with our own black and beautiful so long as she's no where from the same state as Bobrisky.

Lol, It is not a race thing. You will be surprised by the numbers of black transgender if shown the stats. If I remember clearly, some years back, a super falcon player once changed from being a woman to a man.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking Photos Show Transgender Transformations, Before And After. by Sard(m): 7:53am On Aug 16, 2017
The truth is some of them rather look amazing and better with their new look than the previous.
But why will someone consider changing his/her sex? Quite a pathetic decision, I think.

1 Like

Re: Shocking Photos Show Transgender Transformations, Before And After. by 2horsePOWER(m): 7:55am On Aug 16, 2017
in thr voice *olorun maje a pade agbako*.

1 Like

Re: Shocking Photos Show Transgender Transformations, Before And After. by igraman(m): 8:03am On Aug 16, 2017
LastMumu:

The females are injected with male hormones while the males are injected with female hormones. Hormones control and coordinate the body physiology and behavior. I believe female transgenders are injected with progesterone & oestrogen while their male are injected with testosterone.
Please does trans mensturates and/or give births?
Re: Shocking Photos Show Transgender Transformations, Before And After. by LOVEGINO(m): 8:03am On Aug 16, 2017
Reason why I ll not marry white.

4 Likes

Re: Shocking Photos Show Transgender Transformations, Before And After. by adajoe555: 8:05am On Aug 16, 2017
there life there business

Beside I have no Bleep to give

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shocking Photos Show Transgender Transformations, Before And After. by Kakamorufu(m): 8:10am On Aug 16, 2017
MyPicsSaysItall:
Na wa o shocked

All these transgenders have one thing in common; LOW SELF ESTEEM

Mehn, this world is turning into something else angry

As it is, one has to ask for the baby pictures of whoever
he or she is dating inorder to be sure of the person's real gender
sad
I agree

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking Photos Show Transgender Transformations, Before And After. by Divay22(f): 8:20am On Aug 16, 2017
Ehn...
Na remaining my eyes way go see my ears

1 Like

Re: Shocking Photos Show Transgender Transformations, Before And After. by Nobody: 8:24am On Aug 16, 2017
This world is getting bleeped up by the day.
I am beginning to think whether I want to bring a child in this dirty world...Imagine after I don bring pikin come this world one day im kum transform from man to woman or from woman to man...or maybe im kum turn homo..jeez I fit run mad na...I think we need world war..Afleast make many ppl die small and reset our mentality small..Earth is getting overcrowded and science/technology don make everybody dey run mad. homo don dey full naija, very soon na trasgender..u go wan lash hot babe u no go kno say na ur fellow man...oboy wahala dey o

8 Likes

Re: Shocking Photos Show Transgender Transformations, Before And After. by Nobody: 8:28am On Aug 16, 2017
Papa, into your hands I commit my prick. Dem plenty for Las Vegas, if person no dey careful, he go carry another man enter room.
Re: Shocking Photos Show Transgender Transformations, Before And After. by Nobody: 8:30am On Aug 16, 2017
LastMumu:

With eyebrows as smooth as this, but I won't be surprised if I was told Seun was once female. grin grin
Jesu..shey u kno say u dey find oga seun trouble.
U go soon chop ban till 2070 tongue

2 Likes

Re: Shocking Photos Show Transgender Transformations, Before And After. by Nobody: 8:32am On Aug 16, 2017
igraman:

Please does trans mensturates and/or give births?

Transgender men who were formerly women menstruate but transgender women who were formerly men don't because they do not have uterus.

And no, they can't give birth.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking Photos Show Transgender Transformations, Before And After. by Nobody: 8:33am On Aug 16, 2017
ok its not cool at all

U mean as a lady that transformed to a man she will start shaving, she will start putting on big trousers, start bouncing etc....

Isn't it stressful??

I can't imagine it

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Advice- “I Allowed My Best Friend Have Sex With My Wife, Have I Made A Mistake?” / 20 Different Types Of Kisses And Their Meanings With Pictures / 2017 Miami Spring Break: Weed, Booze, Twerking, Sex On The Beach(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.