Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,637 members, 7,801,836 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:27 AM

Shocking Photos Show Transgender Transformations, Before And After. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Shocking Photos Show Transgender Transformations, Before And After. (146655 Views)

Body Transformations Of A Nairalander / Video And Photos Show Barely N*ked Strippers On The Floor As Police Storm Club / Natalia Kuznetsova: Russian Female Weightlifter's Shocking Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shocking Photos Show Transgender Transformations, Before And After. by phranq30(m): 6:22pm On Oct 07, 2017
Billyonaire:
Awesome, there is nothing stopping us from having up to 5 genders. Other beings have more gender than 2 and I am surprise why Earth humans still havent realized that we have been infiltrated. It is either we wake up or the nature of souls being born now will totally alter what it is to be Homo Sapien, it is the era of homo norvus. Change or be changed. grin
Honestly, if I have you as a mentor, I'll be very glad. I follow every single thing you post. I doff my hat, sire! Please teach me
Re: Shocking Photos Show Transgender Transformations, Before And After. by JamesReacher(m): 6:23pm On Oct 07, 2017
oseiwe:
Most of them are always male to female, I wish Donald Trump will just gimme for go ahead to hunt and exterminate all trans. Person no go know original woman again, all these ones get womb? tufiakwa!
Why must you exterminate? You see you have one of the symptoms of being a psychopath, work on your thinking

1 Like

Re: Shocking Photos Show Transgender Transformations, Before And After. by Nobody: 6:25pm On Oct 07, 2017
sisisioge:
Wowzerful! Worthy to note that they always look better with their new sex. Could that be because they are way happier? Thank God I love my sex grin
They are faking the happiness. You can't even see behind smiles
Re: Shocking Photos Show Transgender Transformations, Before And After. by Goldenfinger: 6:27pm On Oct 07, 2017
:owtf
Re: Shocking Photos Show Transgender Transformations, Before And After. by Solomonbature: 6:27pm On Oct 07, 2017
Omo people better open eyes before you go marry a guy like you shocked shocked lipsrsealed undecided undecided
Re: Shocking Photos Show Transgender Transformations, Before And After. by manci(m): 6:28pm On Oct 07, 2017
[quote author=Explorers post=59515689]Male to female.[I chose this one for kanu ]
Re: Shocking Photos Show Transgender Transformations, Before And After. by shumuel(m): 6:34pm On Oct 07, 2017
Explorers:
Female to male

8yrs.

http://izismile.com/2017/08/15/unbelievable_gender_transitions_you_wont_believe_show_the_same_person_39_pics.html
She looks better of as a Male than female, this one i support grin
Re: Shocking Photos Show Transgender Transformations, Before And After. by AkieWillis(m): 6:36pm On Oct 07, 2017
...Why the guy in the second picture con resemble Jon snow like this.
Re: Shocking Photos Show Transgender Transformations, Before And After. by c4tnoelz: 6:36pm On Oct 07, 2017
cuedish:
Sick fellow

My question still remains that;

How well do they enjoy their sex life , as I believe it can never be natural again .
They can't even enjoy it because photocopy and original are two different things.
Re: Shocking Photos Show Transgender Transformations, Before And After. by madeofhuman(m): 6:37pm On Oct 07, 2017
cuedish:
Sick fellow

My question still remains that;

How well do they enjoy their sex life , as I believe it can never be natural again .

They don't complain to you, do they? Why are you interested in their sex life? I'm sure you won't want someone poking around in yours.
Re: Shocking Photos Show Transgender Transformations, Before And After. by Henri8: 6:40pm On Oct 07, 2017
Explorers:
Female to male.
Where's the penis?
Re: Shocking Photos Show Transgender Transformations, Before And After. by CyberGypsy(m): 6:40pm On Oct 07, 2017
Explorers:
Male to female.
this one is fugly

1 Like

Re: Shocking Photos Show Transgender Transformations, Before And After. by dvkot(m): 6:43pm On Oct 07, 2017
High time to start asking for birth pictures before smashing
Re: Shocking Photos Show Transgender Transformations, Before And After. by ikoduduakpode(m): 6:49pm On Oct 07, 2017
with all this, I agree that the world is really about to end
Re: Shocking Photos Show Transgender Transformations, Before And After. by leofab(f): 6:50pm On Oct 07, 2017
Dexema:
I used to think it was about looking better and comfortable with a particular sex, but now I that I see handsome guys and beautiful babe's switch sexes I am more confused.

Their issues are definitely psychological with a Lil bit of a physiological twist to it.
Bottomline is they are messed up individuals.
not as messed up as you for not living your life and allowing others to live theirs..

1 Like

Re: Shocking Photos Show Transgender Transformations, Before And After. by Arizonaguy(m): 6:51pm On Oct 07, 2017
Evaberry:
can people just learn to leave LGBT alone!!!

It is not your fvcking business

Transgender are beautiful people
i have many things to say to you but i will sum it up to a few words "you are very sick"

1 Like

Re: Shocking Photos Show Transgender Transformations, Before And After. by kezy58: 6:52pm On Oct 07, 2017
Evaberry:

Cuz u gay abi!...always knew u were a guy!!..
Re: Shocking Photos Show Transgender Transformations, Before And After. by ernieboy(m): 6:56pm On Oct 07, 2017
GAZZUZZ:
where do the boobs come from? shocked
transplant
Re: Shocking Photos Show Transgender Transformations, Before And After. by Papadoh(m): 7:01pm On Oct 07, 2017
frendz4m
Re: Shocking Photos Show Transgender Transformations, Before And After. by Malawian(m): 7:04pm On Oct 07, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:
angel Michelle kuku blow d whistle Jare this shhiit getting badder :- embarassed embarassed embarassed
Be very car full dia
Re: Shocking Photos Show Transgender Transformations, Before And After. by hanassholesolo: 7:04pm On Oct 07, 2017
repogirl:
please can you explain how they get the females to grow beards and the males to have hairless, smooth faces?

Even the bald ones, suddenly grow hair. Its wonderful.

Testosterone is a hell of a drug. But the hair on their head is mostly from hair transplant.
Re: Shocking Photos Show Transgender Transformations, Before And After. by iamfromlagos(f): 7:06pm On Oct 07, 2017
Dexema:
I used to think it was about looking better and comfortable with a particular sex, but now I that I see handsome guys and beautiful babe's switch sexes I am more confused.

Their issues are definitely psychological with a Lil bit of a physiological twist to it.
Bottomline is they are messed up individuals.
aswear
Re: Shocking Photos Show Transgender Transformations, Before And After. by holuwajobar(m): 7:08pm On Oct 07, 2017
LastMumu:

The females are injected with male hormones while the males are injected with female hormones. Hormones control and coordinate the body physiology and behavior. I believe female transgenders are injected with progesterone & oestrogen while their male are injected with testosterone.
hmmm... for the first time, u denied ur moniker by sayin something dah made sense
Re: Shocking Photos Show Transgender Transformations, Before And After. by hanassholesolo: 7:08pm On Oct 07, 2017
LastMumu:

And you think everyone really cares about reproducing like you do?
You think transgenders do not know they are foregoing giving birth when they take that step to changing their sex?
Do you really think they care?
Do you know as at today, transgenders are still giving birth despite changing sex?

He thinks transgender are capable of sane thoughts. grin
He thinks transgendarism isn't a mental illness grin grin
He thinks transgenders are anything more than freaks of nature grin grin grin
Do you want to know why Paddock killed all those people? The answer lies in this thread

Re: Shocking Photos Show Transgender Transformations, Before And After. by Nobody: 7:10pm On Oct 07, 2017
When I travel out and wish to gbensh any lady,I go first tell am make she off clothe make I see everything before I even talk say I wan touch am.
God forbid me gbenshing a man.
Re: Shocking Photos Show Transgender Transformations, Before And After. by Exciton(m): 7:15pm On Oct 07, 2017
People here have a really narrow world view. As long as the tech exists, people will surely do whatever makes them happy.

This would hardly be considered a body mod in the next hundred years. Crazier stuff than this will be the norm when we fully enter the age of wearable tech and advanced biotech.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shocking Photos Show Transgender Transformations, Before And After. by AFONJACOW(m): 7:15pm On Oct 07, 2017
I will be more careful when I get there... b4 I come dey knack my fellow man
Re: Shocking Photos Show Transgender Transformations, Before And After. by Reference(m): 7:16pm On Oct 07, 2017
Evaberry:

Hmmm.....wierdos with psyche issues?. Next thing they stack up an arsenal and machine-gun innocent folks.
Re: Shocking Photos Show Transgender Transformations, Before And After. by ernieboy(m): 7:18pm On Oct 07, 2017
sisisioge:
Wowzerful! Worthy to note that they always look better with their new sex. Could that be because they are way happier? Thank God I love my sex grin
that is not necessarily the case. these people have undergone different surgical procedures and had the option of crafting new looks for themselves with the help of their plastic surgeons.
Re: Shocking Photos Show Transgender Transformations, Before And After. by Nobody: 7:19pm On Oct 07, 2017
sekem:
Anyone else noticed this is SOLELY and STRICTLY a whiteman's problem?
Lol, quit being ignorant. One-third of transgenders in the States are blacks.

1 Like

Re: Shocking Photos Show Transgender Transformations, Before And After. by boringnigerian: 7:21pm On Oct 07, 2017
ebonflexy:
Why would anyone in their right mind want to own a vagina? (after winning the gender lottery by NOT being born with one)

That thing requires WAAAY too much maintenance, and carries FAR too much repercussions in case of bad decisions.

Negro, what?

You came out of one o
Re: Shocking Photos Show Transgender Transformations, Before And After. by Nobody: 7:21pm On Oct 07, 2017
holuwajobar:
hmmm... for the first time, u denied ur moniker by sayin something dah made sense

For the first time? Shows you don't know me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Advice- “I Allowed My Best Friend Have Sex With My Wife, Have I Made A Mistake?” / 20 Different Types Of Kisses And Their Meanings With Pictures / Photos Of Beautiful Nigerian Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.