Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,197 members, 7,780,339 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:46 PM

Shocking Photos Show Transgender Transformations, Before And After. - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Shocking Photos Show Transgender Transformations, Before And After. (146465 Views)

Body Transformations Of A Nairalander / Video And Photos Show Barely N*ked Strippers On The Floor As Police Storm Club / Natalia Kuznetsova: Russian Female Weightlifter's Shocking Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shocking Photos Show Transgender Transformations, Before And After. by Gbelexy(m): 8:52pm On Oct 07, 2017
Dis one weak me oo
Re: Shocking Photos Show Transgender Transformations, Before And After. by Kokaine(m): 8:59pm On Oct 07, 2017
they need more mass shooting till they have sense
Re: Shocking Photos Show Transgender Transformations, Before And After. by Zakkyoz: 9:06pm On Oct 07, 2017
I am still surprise as to how vaagina and peeenis are manufactured to suit the gender being transited to. I count this as pure psychological problem which might have occurred as a result of years of hard drugs intake.

Somebody should remind us of that Robert Mugabe's quote on this senseless transformation by whites
Re: Shocking Photos Show Transgender Transformations, Before And After. by Zakkyoz: 9:08pm On Oct 07, 2017
Evaberry:
can people just learn to leave LGBT alone!!!

It is not your fvcking business

Transgender are beautiful people

May you have them as your children. Say Amen to that wonderful prayer.
Re: Shocking Photos Show Transgender Transformations, Before And After. by ademasta(m): 9:09pm On Oct 07, 2017
Transgender
Re: Shocking Photos Show Transgender Transformations, Before And After. by BoyHuncho(m): 9:15pm On Oct 07, 2017
sick fùcks
Re: Shocking Photos Show Transgender Transformations, Before And After. by Officer101(m): 9:20pm On Oct 07, 2017
Lord, let your kingdom come
Re: Shocking Photos Show Transgender Transformations, Before And After. by piagetskinner(m): 9:47pm On Oct 07, 2017
this is the most bizarre thing I've ever seen...

Christ is coming soon

1 Like

Re: Shocking Photos Show Transgender Transformations, Before And After. by slinkman(m): 9:54pm On Oct 07, 2017
Evaberry:
can people just learn to leave LGBT alone!!!

It is not your fvcking business

Transgender are beautiful people
you will be surprised this one lives in one village at damaturu, only to come here and spew nonsense in support of the werstern idiotic culture.
Re: Shocking Photos Show Transgender Transformations, Before And After. by dollytino4real(f): 10:03pm On Oct 07, 2017
do dey remove their prick and fix to?to or remove to?to and fix prick
Re: Shocking Photos Show Transgender Transformations, Before And After. by jconsulting(f): 10:06pm On Oct 07, 2017
I will rather stick to my black African ladies rather than all the fake products
Re: Shocking Photos Show Transgender Transformations, Before And After. by kanayoNickel: 10:09pm On Oct 07, 2017
cuedish:
Sick fellow

My question still remains that;

How well do they enjoy their sex life , as I believe it can never be natural again .

The human skin/body x so expansible that it can be fashion into anything by the doctors.

I watch a documentary that showed how d penis was cut off and and incision made for the Vagina down to the specification made by the Client.

it was unbelievable but true.
Re: Shocking Photos Show Transgender Transformations, Before And After. by whitebeard(m): 10:15pm On Oct 07, 2017
massive1019:
Ability to choose whom you are...
oya go and transgender your self... Ur life will be misrable than it was before...guy everybody gat issues man..transform from one thing to another u will still have issues..
Re: Shocking Photos Show Transgender Transformations, Before And After. by whitebeard(m): 10:17pm On Oct 07, 2017
emmyspark007:
This world is getting bleeped up by the day.
I am beginning to think whether I want to bring a child in this dirty world...Imagine after I don bring pikin come this world one day im kum transform from man to woman or from woman to man...or maybe im kum turn homo..jeez I fit run mad na...I think we need world war..Afleast make many ppl die small and reset our mentality small..Earth is getting overcrowded and science/technology don make everybody dey run mad. homo don dey full naija, very soon na trasgender..u go wan lash hot babe u no go kno say na ur fellow man...oboy wahala dey o
I support world war but not in this part of the world.
Re: Shocking Photos Show Transgender Transformations, Before And After. by Ogaonos: 10:27pm On Oct 07, 2017
I 4 lik change 2 endowed lady mak i chop guys moni nd buy i phone.2 b a guy no easy 4 9ja.
Re: Shocking Photos Show Transgender Transformations, Before And After. by luluman: 10:36pm On Oct 07, 2017
fuckerstard:
Nkan bè
gidi gan!
Re: Shocking Photos Show Transgender Transformations, Before And After. by Nobody: 10:48pm On Oct 07, 2017
The same thing APC used Nigeria taxpayers money to transit guy occupying Aso Rock presently.
Re: Shocking Photos Show Transgender Transformations, Before And After. by iammolise(m): 11:01pm On Oct 07, 2017
these oyinbo pple won't just leave their self the way they were created... I hope as they transform the private organs transforms with them as well. Yuck! growss!
Re: Shocking Photos Show Transgender Transformations, Before And After. by Nobody: 11:08pm On Oct 07, 2017
AyamConfidence:
no mind am... He doesn't know you have some of the most intelligent comments on here

Lol, I have a couple of intelligent comments not "some of the most".

I'm called lastmumu for a reason. angry
Re: Shocking Photos Show Transgender Transformations, Before And After. by Nobody: 11:26pm On Oct 07, 2017
ebonflexy:
Why would anyone in their right mind want to own a vagina? (after winning the gender lottery by NOT being born with one)

That thing requires WAAAY too much maintenance, and carries FAR too much repercussions in case of bad decisions.

Exactly the same way I wonder why somebody would want to be male shocked
I probably would have been-the-suicidal-guy-who-blew-out-his-brain-thru-a-shot-in-the-nostril/mouth
I know this post of mine could serve as a come-back to a post that is not too neat/kind/thoughtful/smart (considering you have females in your life).....but I also definitely know I won a lottery by being born female....all the depth/wiles/layers/strength tongue

1 Like

Re: Shocking Photos Show Transgender Transformations, Before And After. by davide470(m): 11:30pm On Oct 07, 2017
LastMumu:

Lol, I have a couple of intelligent comments not "some of the most".

I'm called lastmumu for a reason. angry
Couple ko, Singles ni. Lol
Re: Shocking Photos Show Transgender Transformations, Before And After. by Nobody: 11:51pm On Oct 07, 2017
davide470:
Couple ko, Singles ni. Lol

grin grin grin
Re: Shocking Photos Show Transgender Transformations, Before And After. by Jagermeister(m): 12:16am On Oct 08, 2017
GAZZUZZ:
where do the boobs come from? shocked

From the pit of hell bro.

Bros Gaz I no know say you dey come all these kind threads.. Lol.
Re: Shocking Photos Show Transgender Transformations, Before And After. by Dexema(m): 12:35am On Oct 08, 2017
leofab:
not as messed up as you for not living your life and allowing others to live theirs..

I suggest you take some training in engaging in intellectual discuss and arguments rather than going full frontal rude in passing your logic bereft opinion to someone you don't know.
Re: Shocking Photos Show Transgender Transformations, Before And After. by Rozaytee: 1:47am On Oct 08, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:
angel Michelle kuku blow d whistle Jare this shhiit getting badder :- embarassed embarassed embarassed
asin eh d tin tire me
Re: Shocking Photos Show Transgender Transformations, Before And After. by iphyjones(f): 7:08am On Oct 08, 2017
Please do their private part changes too I want to know
Re: Shocking Photos Show Transgender Transformations, Before And After. by hatedisplace: 7:29am On Oct 08, 2017
Rest in peace
Re: Shocking Photos Show Transgender Transformations, Before And After. by bewla(m): 9:11am On Oct 08, 2017
ameri9ja:
Ok but not shocking
don't go fucking a trans then u say no to homo when the truth is out u no how Scarry it is
Re: Shocking Photos Show Transgender Transformations, Before And After. by uvalued(m): 10:12am On Oct 08, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:
angel Michelle kuku blow d whistle Jare this shhiit getting badder :- embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Shocking Photos Show Transgender Transformations, Before And After. by leofab(f): 10:33am On Oct 08, 2017
Dexema:

I suggest you take some training in engaging in intellectual discuss and arguments rather than going full frontal rude in passing your logic bereft opinion to someone you don't know.
maybe you should swallow that pill of yours
Re: Shocking Photos Show Transgender Transformations, Before And After. by Dexema(m): 4:03pm On Oct 08, 2017
leofab:
maybe you should swallow that pill of yours
at least I know it's mine.
Re: Shocking Photos Show Transgender Transformations, Before And After. by toby2(m): 4:35pm On Oct 08, 2017
did you observe most of them r guys switching to gals? Hmm... Something fishy

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Advice- “I Allowed My Best Friend Have Sex With My Wife, Have I Made A Mistake?” / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] / 20 Different Types Of Kisses And Their Meanings With Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.