Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:38 AM

"Pro-Buhari Supporters Caught Sharing Money In Abuja" - Deji Adeyanju - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Pro-Buhari Supporters Caught Sharing Money In Abuja" - Deji Adeyanju (42235 Views)

APC Caught Sharing Money To Northerners To Vote (video) / 'APC Caught Sharing Money To Yoruba Traditional Rulers In Aso Rock' - May Ubeku / Men Caught Sharing Money To Voters In Ekiti, Bundled Away By Security Men.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Pro-Buhari Supporters Caught Sharing Money In Abuja" - Deji Adeyanju by budgetpadding: 8:30am On Aug 16, 2017
aolawale025:
If not for the money. No reasonable person would carry placard to protest FOR this government

Am telling you. no common sense person will do that
Re: "Pro-Buhari Supporters Caught Sharing Money In Abuja" - Deji Adeyanju by Nofuckgiven: 8:38am On Aug 16, 2017
Is Deji Adeyanju now an IPOB member? Afonjas always disgracing themselves. They won't face their tribesman! Oh I forgot,he isn't a Yoruba Muslim. undecided

1 Like

Re: "Pro-Buhari Supporters Caught Sharing Money In Abuja" - Deji Adeyanju by Hotzone(m): 8:45am On Aug 16, 2017
I don't trust Charley bomboi with my extra penny because after insulting Rochas Okorocha during his father's burial, he came back to Govt house begging to see owelle and they kept him waiting and I saw him smoking his ass off at the garage just to buy time and pray he will be given two minutes attention so that he can beg for money so fu*k them all
Re: "Pro-Buhari Supporters Caught Sharing Money In Abuja" - Deji Adeyanju by goodmorning40: 8:46am On Aug 16, 2017
AzeezAbubakar1:
no doubt this is where and how some of their nairaland zombies earn a living.

Thunder scatter Buhari Insha'Allah amin
Thunder scatter aisha masha Allah amin

Bros easy naa
All this thunder for one person
U just sent thunder to buhari body soul and spirit grin

1 Like

Re: "Pro-Buhari Supporters Caught Sharing Money In Abuja" - Deji Adeyanju by SoNature(m): 8:48am On Aug 16, 2017
AzeezAbubakar1:
no doubt this is where and how some of their nairaland zombies earn a living.

Thunder scatter aisha masha Allah amin

Oga, take am easy! Let's be objective here. That old man is in London receiving treatment. It's called vested interests.

What I mean is, people who benefit from this administration could be sponsoring the protest and NOT Buhari himself.

So, stop blaming the old man.

Sorry, Nigeria will NEVER change...Never!
Re: "Pro-Buhari Supporters Caught Sharing Money In Abuja" - Deji Adeyanju by AzeezAbubakar1: 8:53am On Aug 16, 2017
CrtlAltDel:

Trash trash trash from Idiots Pigs of Biafra grin grin grin
mynd44 lalasticlala seun oam4j obinoscopy
Re: "Pro-Buhari Supporters Caught Sharing Money In Abuja" - Deji Adeyanju by michoim(m): 8:57am On Aug 16, 2017
Are you sure this is not your own handiwork, Deji Adeyanju? Because I know PDP to be very tricky.
Re: "Pro-Buhari Supporters Caught Sharing Money In Abuja" - Deji Adeyanju by ottohan: 9:04am On Aug 16, 2017
sarrki and his friend omenka have not commented,
ohh peharps maybe they are busy, collecting their own share of N100 N1000 cheesy
Re: "Pro-Buhari Supporters Caught Sharing Money In Abuja" - Deji Adeyanju by Withambition(m): 9:13am On Aug 16, 2017

Re: "Pro-Buhari Supporters Caught Sharing Money In Abuja" - Deji Adeyanju by DTaj: 9:17am On Aug 16, 2017
Damn! I don't believe Nairaland people are responding to this thrash! When I read the title, I expected to see people collecting/sharing money.

The daft Deji Adeyanju guy took three pictures of currency wraps ON THE FLOOR (with no persons at all), which showed a bare ground AND other pictures of people backing the camera in a lush-green Unity Fountain! Two totally different places without any single person sharing the so-called money!

And people who attended schools actually believed this and are ejaculating on the thread already!

SMH!

1 Like

Re: "Pro-Buhari Supporters Caught Sharing Money In Abuja" - Deji Adeyanju by Segibambo(m): 9:18am On Aug 16, 2017
We’ll be diving head first to creating our first video. In the first part, we looked at a detailed description of the user interface of our choice software, VideoScribe. The basic elements of a whiteboard video being a script/storyboard, voice over and post production process.

Writing your first Script and Story Board

Script

We’ll be making a short script and storyboard for a hypothetical company called Blue-Hyphen, a security solution company that prevents cyber attacks and other related security issues....

Read more... https://www.nairaland.com/3991553/learn-how-create-whiteboard-video
Re: "Pro-Buhari Supporters Caught Sharing Money In Abuja" - Deji Adeyanju by teebell999(m): 9:23am On Aug 16, 2017
Deji, u think everyone is as foolish as you are! well, this food is for the wailers! enjoy it guys!!!
Re: "Pro-Buhari Supporters Caught Sharing Money In Abuja" - Deji Adeyanju by olowobaba10: 9:30am On Aug 16, 2017
WHERE IS THE MONEY ?
Re: "Pro-Buhari Supporters Caught Sharing Money In Abuja" - Deji Adeyanju by walexbiz(m): 9:34am On Aug 16, 2017
Haba, Deji so because you saw money wrap was at fountain ground means money was shared, that defies logic, I would have expected Deji to show the actual sharing taking place rather than some cooked up story. Please convince us that you didn't put the wrapper just to discredit this goverment. Please don't get me wrong I am not saying money wasn't shared but all I am the pics with no video is not convincing enough to show money was shared.

1 Like

Re: "Pro-Buhari Supporters Caught Sharing Money In Abuja" - Deji Adeyanju by tiwasiaife(m): 9:44am On Aug 16, 2017
honjohnbright:
Only in Nigeria you'll hear things like true federalism.
Only in Nigeria will they tell you Buhari has integrity

There's no such thing as true federalism.. once it's not federalism, it's not.. it can't be diluted, there are no grey areas...it's either federalism or its not.

Buhari we all know is just a regular politician with no clue of the first thing about integrity. How can one be this greedy for powers?

A reminder to the oppressors..no Kingdom lasts forever when it's not God's Kingdom

In addendum

It is in Nigeria u hear true federalism instead of federalism
In Nigeria you hear One Nigeria instead of Nigeria
In Nigeria Buhari is a private citizen when use tax payers money to treat himself to Over tune of $30m
Re: "Pro-Buhari Supporters Caught Sharing Money In Abuja" - Deji Adeyanju by ExInferis(m): 9:51am On Aug 16, 2017
omowolewa:
This is just the beginning, the other group would restrategize.

Revenge-Avenge-Revenge-Avenge!

To destroy, very easily, but to build nkor, ema ma jeka Fayo fo

One word:

Revengeance.

Meanwhile this scraps of paper are hardly any evidence of payola.

This deji is an idiot.

1 Like

Re: "Pro-Buhari Supporters Caught Sharing Money In Abuja" - Deji Adeyanju by Nobody: 10:07am On Aug 16, 2017
tiwasiaife:

In addendum

It is in Nigeria u hear true federalism instead of federalism
In Nigeria you hear One Nigeria instead of Nigeria
In Nigeria Buhari is a private citizen when use tax payers money to treat himself to Over tune of $30m

Really disheartening

1 Like

Re: "Pro-Buhari Supporters Caught Sharing Money In Abuja" - Deji Adeyanju by Ikechuob: 10:14am On Aug 16, 2017
In as much I don't even support Nigeria, this is truly sad. 1000 naira is not even much in that country no? Yet they take it and jeopardize their future. Pathetic!!
Re: "Pro-Buhari Supporters Caught Sharing Money In Abuja" - Deji Adeyanju by bejeria101(m): 10:21am On Aug 16, 2017
Photoshop president,the zombies rejoice dat buhari is seen pictures nt in real life. Bunch of lost souls
Re: "Pro-Buhari Supporters Caught Sharing Money In Abuja" - Deji Adeyanju by Otiwaikuku: 10:22am On Aug 16, 2017
AzeezAbubakar1:
earlier this week leaders.ng said that pro Buhari supporters recieved 200m naira from Buratai and nnpc gmd and 100m naira from aisha Buhari

hmmm they where right afterall

this country have no redemption and soul
forget it this country is dead since the youths that supposed to be making these old men work will accept stipends from them and shut up. NPF AND EFCC WILL FORM BLIND, DEFT AND DUMB NOW.SEE THEM AND HOW THEY ARE FIGHTING CORRUPTION.THE PERSON THAT CUTTED GRASS WITH MILLTON OF NAIRN , HOW FAR WITH HIM? THIS GOVT. LIES! LIES!! LIES!!!

Nigeria is gone forget it.

https://mobile.twitter.com/adeyanjudeji/status/897382694199472129

Video: https://mobile.twitter.com/adeyanjudeji/status/897398582214635525
Re: "Pro-Buhari Supporters Caught Sharing Money In Abuja" - Deji Adeyanju by ZombieTAMER: 10:26am On Aug 16, 2017
Flathead1:

Shut up you this ABA MADE JEW

First Class oponu kiss
Re: "Pro-Buhari Supporters Caught Sharing Money In Abuja" - Deji Adeyanju by Xfemt(m): 10:34am On Aug 16, 2017
Atiku2019:
Too bad

But the same way you enjoyed Jonathan's Financial bazaar too
plz short up as if dis govt is a saint
Re: "Pro-Buhari Supporters Caught Sharing Money In Abuja" - Deji Adeyanju by Flathead1: 10:53am On Aug 16, 2017
ZombieTAMER:

First Class oponu kiss

First Class Elede tongue tongue tongue
Re: "Pro-Buhari Supporters Caught Sharing Money In Abuja" - Deji Adeyanju by franfumu(f): 11:42am On Aug 16, 2017
Please somebody tell me where is the hope for our youths. Our President is out of the vountry for 101days. All we could do is to collect #1,000 and drum support for him. The Nigerian youths are death. There is no hope for Nigeria. She is doom.
Re: "Pro-Buhari Supporters Caught Sharing Money In Abuja" - Deji Adeyanju by luswitz(f): 12:42pm On Aug 16, 2017
Oladimejyy:
Someone cant share money in peace again.They want to buy garri and then soak it for 30minute,so that they will start the silly campaign at 10am
shocked grin grin grin
Re: "Pro-Buhari Supporters Caught Sharing Money In Abuja" - Deji Adeyanju by petermichaels(m): 12:53pm On Aug 16, 2017
This is what d almajiris are good at, cause mayhem and later collect 200naira.
God help us
Re: "Pro-Buhari Supporters Caught Sharing Money In Abuja" - Deji Adeyanju by wealth2al(m): 1:36pm On Aug 16, 2017
JUST PASSING...
Re: "Pro-Buhari Supporters Caught Sharing Money In Abuja" - Deji Adeyanju by DelGardo: 3:16pm On Aug 16, 2017
DTaj:
Damn! I don't believe Nairaland people are responding to this thrash! When I read the title, I expected to see people collecting/sharing money.

The daft Deji Adeyanju guy took three pictures of currency wraps ON THE FLOOR (with no persons at all), which showed a bare ground AND other pictures of people backing the camera in a lush-green Unity Fountain! Two totally different places without any single person sharing the so-called money!

And people who attended schools actually believed this and are ejaculating on the thread already!

SMH!

Even if the Deji fellow took pictures of the sky the delusional wailers will still believe and respond the same way. Hatred for Buhari lives in them; nothing else matters

Please allow them to cry in peace.

The good thing is that they did not vote for Buhari in 2015 and he still won. They know their numbers and antics are inconsequential to 2019 hence the death/hate campaigns.

They will fail again. The days of cluelessness are over.
Re: "Pro-Buhari Supporters Caught Sharing Money In Abuja" - Deji Adeyanju by slimtoney(m): 3:20pm On Aug 16, 2017
Keep wailing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP Reacts To Saraki, Dogara Victory At The Elections / Ihedioha Destroyed Another Monument Built By Okorocha / Sit-at-home: Inside The Killings, Destructions By ‘IPOB Militants’ In Southeast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.