Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,775 members, 7,798,583 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:33 AM

How To Install Play Store On Your BB10 Device - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Install Play Store On Your BB10 Device (1416 Views)

Please Help How Can I Install Play Store On My Gionee M6 / I Can't Install Play Store On My Gionee Phone / How To Install Play Store In China Android Phones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Install Play Store On Your BB10 Device by techsparkhub: 9:16am On Aug 16, 2017
For Blackberry 10 Smartphone users to use the service like every other Android device users, here I present to you the easiest way to install Google Play Store on your Blackberry 10device.How To Install Google Play On BlackBerry Z10First of all you need to download the following apk files on yourBlackBerry using any browser.
download the required apps in the link below

http://netonlinehub..in/2017/03/how-to-install-play-store-on-your-bb10.html

(1) (Reply)

Who Has Bought The Fero 1801 / empty post / Make Money With Your Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.