Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,807 members, 7,802,580 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:42 PM

Purchase Yam Tubers, Oranges, Livestock From The Source SUPER-CHEAP!! - Agriculture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Purchase Yam Tubers, Oranges, Livestock From The Source SUPER-CHEAP!! (15583 Views)

See The Oranges I Bought For N600 In Benue / Corpers Cultivate Groundnuts, Rear Livestock In Sokoto / Man Who Built Barn With 440 Yam Tubers Gets Chieftaincy Title (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Purchase Yam Tubers, Oranges, Livestock From The Source SUPER-CHEAP!! by tbliss22(m): 5:59am On Nov 08, 2017
Good morning !!!!
Re: Purchase Yam Tubers, Oranges, Livestock From The Source SUPER-CHEAP!! by tbliss22(m): 9:36pm On Nov 09, 2017
Hello,

Do you wish to have a feel of Benue tubers??

If YES, please get in touch let us buy on your behalf in Benue state.

I suggest you book fast because once Maximum orders is reached, I won't accept anymore bookings for the week.. Prepare to pen down your ORDER by this coming Saturday.

Purchase will be made on Tuesday evening (14th, Nov) till Wednesday (15th, Nov)

Trucks will be loaded on Thursday (16th of Nov) and will move to various state of destination.

Nextweek's bookings starts by Sat, 11th Nov and to end by Tuesday (14th of Nov) by 12pm

Mr. Lekan
07034617082 ( Whatsapp)
tideal20@gmail.com
Re: Purchase Yam Tubers, Oranges, Livestock From The Source SUPER-CHEAP!! by tbliss22(m): 7:39am On Nov 10, 2017
tbliss22:
Hello,

I suggest you book fast because once Maximum orders is reached, I won't accept anymore bookings for the week.. Prepare to pen down your ORDER by this coming Saturday.

Trucks will be loaded on Thursday (16th of Nov) and will move to various state of destination.

Nextweek's bookings starts by Sat, 11th Nov and to end by Tuesday (14th of Nov) by 12pm

Mr. Lekan
07034617082 ( Whatsapp)
tideal20@gmail.com

Good morning
Re: Purchase Yam Tubers, Oranges, Livestock From The Source SUPER-CHEAP!! by tbliss22(m): 6:47am On Nov 11, 2017
tbliss22:
Hello,

Mr. Lekan
07034617082 ( Whatsapp)
tideal20@gmail.com

Bookings! Bookings!! Bookings!!!

All bookings for next week's purchase officially begins today...... hit me on Whatsapp or direct calls to get necessary details

Note the following:

1. You must have a confirmed market before placing an order.

2. If you need to ask some questions before placing order, please do to avoid miscalculations.

3. If your place of residence is too far from where to pick up, please discuss with me before placing order.

4. If you need a particular specie for some kind of processing activities, let's discuss before placing your order.

5. Don't just place order blindly, know what you really want to buy and plan for it alongside on ground market to sell.

6. All trucks are planned to move on[b] Thursday but plan ahead in case they fail to load or move on Thursday[/b]. The sure fact is your tubers will get to your state of residence by God's grace.

7. If you are buying less than 200 then plan to sell per 1 to make some good profit. Only those who buy above 500 can sell per 100 comfortably.

Mr Lekan
tideal20@gmail.com
Re: Purchase Yam Tubers, Oranges, Livestock From The Source SUPER-CHEAP!! by tbliss22(m): 4:53pm On Nov 11, 2017
tbliss22:

All bookings for next week's purchase officially begins today...... hit me on Whatsapp or direct calls to get necessary details

Note the following:

2. If you need to ask some questions before placing order, please do to avoid miscalculations.

3. If your place of residence is too far from where to pick up, please discuss with me before placing order.

4. If you need a particular specie for some kind of processing activities, let's discuss before placing your order.

5. Don't just place order blindly, know what you really want to buy and plan for it alongside on ground market to sell.

6. All trucks are planned to move on[b] Thursday but plan ahead in case they fail to load or move on Thursday[/b]. The sure fact is your tubers will get to your state of residence by God's grace.

7. If you are buying less than 200 then plan to sell per 1 to make some good profit. Only those who buy above 500 can sell per 100 comfortably.

Mr Lekan
tideal20@gmail.com

Good afternoon!!
Re: Purchase Yam Tubers, Oranges, Livestock From The Source SUPER-CHEAP!! by tunnex10(m): 10:16pm On Nov 11, 2017
NevetsIbot:
sir... what if I have a farm that produces the likes of Plantains... maize and yams...... can you help to get buyers of the proceeds for a certain percentage??

I'm going into agriculture In and I'm almost ready
I can source for Yam for any serious buyer. here in Niger state.
Re: Purchase Yam Tubers, Oranges, Livestock From The Source SUPER-CHEAP!! by Nobody: 1:42am On Nov 12, 2017
tunnex10:
What's your location?
Re: Purchase Yam Tubers, Oranges, Livestock From The Source SUPER-CHEAP!! by tbliss22(m): 6:39am On Nov 12, 2017
tunnex10:

@tunnex10, in as much as I love the fact that you want to get busy with something but why not dm the guy privately open your own thread to promote your NIGER state yam sales instead of coming here to talk about it.

Don't get me wrong, I will always protect the interest of my buyers and when it comes to supporting my fellow Nigerian in business I will do my best.

Finally, if there are good transport system from Niger state to send tubers, I suggest you open a thread now to promote the info perfectly and not spamming someone else's thread.
Re: Purchase Yam Tubers, Oranges, Livestock From The Source SUPER-CHEAP!! by tbliss22(m): 6:40am On Nov 12, 2017
EMMAACHILE:
What's your location?

Oga DM the guy in private air if you need Niger state tubers.....
Re: Purchase Yam Tubers, Oranges, Livestock From The Source SUPER-CHEAP!! by tbliss22(m): 6:56am On Nov 12, 2017
tbliss22:

Note the following:

Mr Lekan
tideal20@gmail.com

Update! Update!! Update!!!

I have two trucks to load this past week, the first truck left since Thursday and thank God it's available now at Mile12 market. Please go this morning now for your goods. The second truck had a delay and it should arrive this morning.

I want to urge buyers whose goods were scheduled to be on second truck to exercise little patient hopefully the truck should arrive this morning.

....................................................................................................
If you need tubers and will love to have a feel of Benue tubers please get in touch let us buy on your behalf in Benue state. I suggest you book fast because once I reach Maximum orders, I won't accept anymore bookings for the week.

Trucks will be loaded on Thursday (16th, Nov) and will move to various state of destination.

This week's bookings started on Sat, 11th Nov and to end by Tuesday (14th Nov) by 12pm

Price List for the coming week:

1. Small Sizes = 9.5k

2. Medium 1 = 16.5k

3. Medium 2 = 19.5k

4. Big = 26.5k

(Transport = 6k if LAGOS and 5k (if PH, Onitsha, Owerri, Uyo), and Calabar (4k) + Service Fee = 1.5k per 100pcs )

States available: Lagos state, Ph, warri, Onitsha, Enugu, Benin, calabar,Owerri, Uyo e.t.c

How to place your first ORDER:

1. Contact me via whatsapp or email

2. Request for pictures of sizes available with respect to their prices

3. Request for account details for payment to be paid on or before tuesday of the week of purchase

4. Drop your code of choice after payment confirmation

5. Request for transporter's phone number and truck plate number

6. Expect to pickup at the given date of delivery.

.................Extra-fast, trusted services delivery and extra-committed in changing agro business across the country!!!!

Mr. Lekan
07034617082 ( Whatsapp)
tideal20@gmail.com
Re: Purchase Yam Tubers, Oranges, Livestock From The Source SUPER-CHEAP!! by tbliss22(m): 9:05pm On Nov 12, 2017
tbliss22:

I have two trucks to load this past week, the first truck left since Thursday and thank God it's available now at Mile12 market. Please go this morning now for your goods. The second truck had a delay and it should arrive this morning.

I want to urge buyers whose goods were scheduled to be on second truck to exercise little patient hopefully the truck should arrive this morning.

....................................................................................................
If you need tubers and will love to have a feel of Benue tubers please get in touch let us buy on your behalf in Benue state. I suggest you book fast because once I reach Maximum orders, I won't accept anymore bookings for the week.

Trucks will be loaded on Thursday (16th, Nov) and will move to various state of destination.

This week's bookings started on Sat, 11th Nov and to end by Tuesday (14th Nov) by 12pm

1. Small Sizes = 9.5k

2. Medium 1 = 16.5k

3. Medium 2 = 19.5k

4. Big = 26.5k

(Transport = 6k if LAGOS and 5k (if PH, Onitsha, Owerri, Uyo), and Calabar (4k) + Service Fee = 1.5k per 100pcs )

States available: Lagos state, Ph, warri, Onitsha, Enugu, Benin, calabar,Owerri, Uyo e.t.c

3. Request for account details for payment to be paid on or before tuesday of the week of purchase

.................Extra-fast, trusted services delivery and extra-committed in changing agro business across the country!!!!

Mr. Lekan
07034617082 ( Whatsapp)
tideal20@gmail.com

Good evening....
Re: Purchase Yam Tubers, Oranges, Livestock From The Source SUPER-CHEAP!! by tbliss22(m): 7:58am On Nov 13, 2017
tbliss22:

1. Small Sizes = 9.5k

2. Medium 1 = 16.5k

3. Medium 2 = 19.5k

4. Big = 26.5k

Mr. Lekan
07034617082 ( Whatsapp)
tideal20@gmail.com

Good morning
Re: Purchase Yam Tubers, Oranges, Livestock From The Source SUPER-CHEAP!! by tbliss22(m): 9:33pm On Nov 13, 2017
Good evening
Re: Purchase Yam Tubers, Oranges, Livestock From The Source SUPER-CHEAP!! by tbliss22(m): 5:20pm On Nov 14, 2017
tbliss22:

Mr. Lekan
07034617082 ( Whatsapp)
tideal20@gmail.com

Update!!!

All last week's buyers whose tubers are scheduled for second truck should start preparing to receive their goods any moment from now. I will be rolling out transporters numbers, truck's plate numbers and other needed info to respective phones via SMS or whatsapp first thing tomorrow morning.

However, purchase for this week's order is ongoing and will round up by tomorrow evening.

Mr. Lekan
07034617082 (whatsapp)
tideal20@gmail.com
Re: Purchase Yam Tubers, Oranges, Livestock From The Source SUPER-CHEAP!! by tbliss22(m): 5:55am On Nov 15, 2017
Good morning
Re: Purchase Yam Tubers, Oranges, Livestock From The Source SUPER-CHEAP!! by tbliss22(m): 7:12pm On Nov 15, 2017
Update!!!

All booked ORDERs already purchased and to Lagos buyers, luckily trucks for Lagos are on ground already. By tomorrow morning loading will begin.

Good evening Nigerians!!

Mr. Lekan
07034617082 (Whatsapp)
tideal20@gmail.com
Re: Purchase Yam Tubers, Oranges, Livestock From The Source SUPER-CHEAP!! by tbliss22(m): 9:30pm On Nov 16, 2017

PH trucks (Rumukoro & Borokiri) are loaded already and set by mid-night to respective locations. All buyers should get prepared to receive their goods soon. I will roll out truck's plate number and transporter number before evening tomorrow.

Lagos trucks (2 precisely) are still on ground and will move after fully loaded.

Mr. Lekan
tideal20@gmail.com
Re: Purchase Yam Tubers, Oranges, Livestock From The Source SUPER-CHEAP!! by tbliss22(m): 8:13am On Nov 17, 2017
Good morning!!
Re: Purchase Yam Tubers, Oranges, Livestock From The Source SUPER-CHEAP!! by tbliss22(m): 10:28am On Nov 17, 2017
Do you need tubers of yam??

Benue tubers is the best option to settle for!!!

Please get in touch let us buy on your behalf in Benue state or you can also buy yourself because we are ready to provide full details to the market for FREE.

If you are willing to buy through us, I suggest you book fast because once I reach Maximum orders, I won't accept anymore bookings for the week.

Purchase will be made on Tuesday evening (21st, Nov) till Wednesday (22nd, Nov)

Trucks will be loaded on Thursday (23rd, Nov) and will move to various state of destination.

This week's bookings started on Sat, 18th Nov and to end by Tuesday (21st Nov) by 12pm

1. Small Sizes = 9.5k

2. Medium 1 = 16.5k

3. Medium 2 = 19.5k

4. Big = 26.5k

Mr. Lekan
07034617082 ( Whatsapp)
tideal20@gmail.com
Re: Purchase Yam Tubers, Oranges, Livestock From The Source SUPER-CHEAP!! by tbliss22(m): 5:30pm On Nov 17, 2017
tbliss22:
Do you need tubers of yam??

Benue tubers is the best option to settle for!!!

Please get in touch let us buy on your behalf in Benue state or you can also buy yourself because we are ready to provide full details to the market for FREE.

If you are willing to buy through us, I suggest you book fast because once I reach Maximum orders, I won't accept anymore bookings for the week.

Purchase will be made on Tuesday evening (21st, Nov) till Wednesday (22nd, Nov)

Trucks will be loaded on Thursday (23rd, Nov) and will move to various state of destination.

This week's bookings started on Sat, 18th Nov and to end by Tuesday (21st Nov) by 12pm

1. Small Sizes = 9.5k

2. Medium 1 = 16.5k

3. Medium 2 = 19.5k

4. Big = 26.5k

Mr. Lekan
07034617082 ( Whatsapp)
tideal20@gmail.com

Good evening
Re: Purchase Yam Tubers, Oranges, Livestock From The Source SUPER-CHEAP!! by tbliss22(m): 8:19am On Nov 18, 2017

Note the following:

6. All trucks are planned to move on Thursday but plan ahead in case they fail to load or move on Thursday. The sure fact is your tubers will get to your state of residence by God's grace.

Mr Lekan
tideal20@gmail.com
Re: Purchase Yam Tubers, Oranges, Livestock From The Source SUPER-CHEAP!! by tbliss22(m): 8:23pm On Nov 18, 2017
tbliss22:

Note the following:

6. All trucks are planned to move on Thursday but plan ahead in case they fail to load or move on Thursday. The sure fact is your tubers will get to your state of residence by God's grace.

Mr Lekan
tideal20@gmail.com

Good evening!!
Re: Purchase Yam Tubers, Oranges, Livestock From The Source SUPER-CHEAP!! by tbliss22(m): 9:43pm On Nov 19, 2017
Good evening!!
Re: Purchase Yam Tubers, Oranges, Livestock From The Source SUPER-CHEAP!! by tbliss22(m): 9:44am On Nov 20, 2017
tbliss22:

Note the following:

Mr Lekan
tideal20@gmail.com

Good morning!!
Re: Purchase Yam Tubers, Oranges, Livestock From The Source SUPER-CHEAP!! by tbliss22(m): 9:28pm On Nov 20, 2017
tbliss22:

Note the following:

Mr Lekan
tideal20@gmail.com

Good evening!!
Re: Purchase Yam Tubers, Oranges, Livestock From The Source SUPER-CHEAP!! by tbliss22(m): 3:22am On Nov 22, 2017
All bookings closed for the week already, if you need to book then wait till Saturday. Purchasing of tubers are currently on-going to be rounded up by today.

Finally, I welcome all those who traveled down to Benue state yesterday to purchase TUBERS and please try and stick to the following rules;

1. Do not trust anyone you see around Ugba or Zakibiam yam market. These boys can be cunning, and once they discover you are here for business then they know you are fully loaded with cash

2. Always stay in your Hotel room immediately it's 6 pm.

3. Do not trust anyone to the extent of inviting the person to your hotel room.

4. Try and look around for the Yam market's transport coordinator (Chatter man) before proceeding with purchase to ascertain the availability of trucks to your state of location

5. When you finish making a purchase, remember to mark the goods with your secret code to allow easy identification when it gets to the destination.

6. Prepare to pay shield fee of N1,000 on each 100 tubers you purchase from any of the Farmer.

Once again, welcome to Benue State (Food Basket of the Nation)

Mr. Lekan
07034617082 (whatsapp)
tideal20@gmail.com
Re: Purchase Yam Tubers, Oranges, Livestock From The Source SUPER-CHEAP!! by tbliss22(m): 5:25pm On Nov 22, 2017
tbliss22:
All bookings closed for the week already, if you need to book then wait till Saturday. Purchasing of tubers are currently on-going to be rounded up by today.

Finally, I welcome all those who traveled down to Benue state yesterday to purchase TUBERS and please try and stick to the following rules;

1. Do not trust anyone you see around Ugba or Zakibiam yam market. These boys can be cunning, and once they discover you are here for business then they know you are fully loaded with cash

2. Always stay in your Hotel room immediately it's 6 pm.

3. Do not trust anyone to the extent of inviting the person to your hotel room.

4. Try and look around for the Yam market's transport coordinator (Chatter man) before proceeding with purchase to ascertain the availability of trucks to your state of location

5. When you finish making a purchase, remember to mark the goods with your secret code to allow easy identification when it gets to the destination.

6. Prepare to pay shield fee of N1,000 on each 100 tubers you purchase from any of the Farmer.

Once again, welcome to Benue State (Food Basket of the Nation)

Mr. Lekan
07034617082 (whatsapp)
tideal20@gmail.com

It was indeed a stressful day and by God's grace all purchased goods will be placed on their respective trucks.

Lekan
07034617082 (Whatsapp)
tideal20@gmail.com
Re: Purchase Yam Tubers, Oranges, Livestock From The Source SUPER-CHEAP!! by tbliss22(m): 11:43pm On Nov 22, 2017
Re: Purchase Yam Tubers, Oranges, Livestock From The Source SUPER-CHEAP!! by tbliss22(m): 12:16pm On Nov 25, 2017
Good morning !!

There won't be booking or purchase for the next two weeks. I need to go back to my drawing board alongside with my team to get some issues fixed.

As regards last week's bookings, you don't need to pannick you will get your goods, there's some little delays in the arrival of trucks and as soon as I load your goods you will be updated.

Those planning to travel this week can come down and do their purchases. I am willing to give every details you need to buy from UGBA and Zakibiam yam market.

However, bookings will resume officially by 9th of Dec, 2017 and during this break I will be reviewing sizes available on ground and also their respective prices. This decision is needed to improve on service delivery to buyers.

From inception of this season, we have done service delivery for 6 weeks and there is need for a break to improve on our services. We will surely resume in 2 weeks with updated prices and sizes.

Mr. Lekan
tideal20@gmail.com
Re: Purchase Yam Tubers, Oranges, Livestock From The Source SUPER-CHEAP!! by tbliss22(m): 2:11pm On Nov 26, 2017
tbliss22:
Good morning !!

There won't be booking or purchase for the next two weeks. I need to go back to my drawing board alongside with my team to get some issues fixed.

As regards last week's bookings, you don't need to pannick you will get your goods, there's some little delays in the arrival of trucks and as soon as I load your goods you will be updated.

Those planning to travel this week can come down and do their purchases. I am willing to give every details you need to buy from UGBA and Zakibiam yam market.

However, bookings will resume officially by 9th of Dec, 2017 and during this break I will be reviewing sizes available on ground and also their respective prices. This decision is needed to improve on service delivery to buyers.

From inception of this season, we have done service delivery for 6 weeks and there is need for a break to improve on our services. We will surely resume in 2 weeks with updated prices and sizes.

Mr. Lekan
tideal20@gmail.com

All Rumukoro and Borokiri buyers who booked last week should expect their goods by Monday night because the trucks already left yesterday. I will be rolling out truck details by 7pm to respective whatsapp numbers.

However, those planning to travel this week to Benue are very much welcome and the two major market are Ugba International Yam Market and Zakibiam International Yam Market. You don't need to entertain any fear, just make sure you give me a call before boarding a bus to ensure you get right information.

Although myself and my team are not taking ORDERS for now till 9th of Dec, 2017. We are ready to assist those traveling to make some purchase.

Mr. Lekan
07034617082 (whatsapp)
tideal20@gmail.com
Re: Purchase Yam Tubers, Oranges, Livestock From The Source SUPER-CHEAP!! by tbliss22(m): 8:20am On Nov 29, 2017
tbliss22:
Good morning !!

Mr. Lekan
tideal20@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Beans Plant Duration / Ukraine Ready To Establish Grain Hubs In Nigeria / My Farm Experience Diary: Advice For Intending And Established Farmers (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.