Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,582 members, 7,809,112 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:35 PM

Bernard Kalu, Aircraftman Sentenced To Death By Hanging (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bernard Kalu, Aircraftman Sentenced To Death By Hanging (Photos) (62193 Views)

General Court Martial Sentences Aircraftman Bernard Kalu To Death By Hanging / NAF Commences Trial Of Aircraftman Kalu Who Allegedly Killed Colleague-girlfrien / 17-Year-Old Boy Commits Suicide In Imo State By Hanging (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bernard Kalu, Aircraftman Sentenced To Death By Hanging (Photos) by Nov6(m): 12:18pm On Aug 16, 2017
stephleena:
rot in hell
i guess you have beaten Auntysimbiat to #FTC
Re: Bernard Kalu, Aircraftman Sentenced To Death By Hanging (Photos) by goshen26: 12:19pm On Aug 16, 2017
hmmmmmmmm.............i feel sorry for him tho. seeing his face, but about the family he threw into mourning?

RIP in advance
Re: Bernard Kalu, Aircraftman Sentenced To Death By Hanging (Photos) by robosky02(m): 12:19pm On Aug 16, 2017
you see

because of woman
Re: Bernard Kalu, Aircraftman Sentenced To Death By Hanging (Photos) by Nobody: 12:20pm On Aug 16, 2017
chimere66:
   The General Court Martial (GCM) sitting at the Nigerian Air Force (NAF) Base in Makurdi has sentenced Aircraftman (ACM) Bernard Kalu to death by hanging for shooting and killing his female colleague, late Aircraftwoman (ACW)  Sholape Oladipupo. Delivering the judgement on Tuesday, 15 August 2017, the President of the GCM, Group Captain Elisha Bindul, found ACM Kalu guilty of the charges of murder, house breaking, impersonation, failure to perform military duty, loss of Service property and disobedience to standing  orders. The verdict is, however, subject to confirmation by the Convening Authority.

The Defence Counsel, however, expressed dissatisfaction with the verdict, adding that if the Convening Authority did not review the verdict, he would appeal to a higher court. The judgement today brought to an end, months of the GCM trial of the unfortunate shooting incident involving the two NAF personnel. It would be recalled that ACM Kalu shot and killed ACW Oladipupo Sholape on 12 March 2017 at the NAF Base, Makurdi.  The successful conclusion of the GCM is a validation of the NAF's earlier assurance to the general public that justice would be served to all concerned parties in the matter.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/08/general-court-martial-sentences.html?m=1

people named Kalu are wicked like Livingstone
Re: Bernard Kalu, Aircraftman Sentenced To Death By Hanging (Photos) by Jabioro: 12:20pm On Aug 16, 2017
No remorsefulness mode at all, between who still dey give am uniform?
Re: Bernard Kalu, Aircraftman Sentenced To Death By Hanging (Photos) by goldenarrow: 12:20pm On Aug 16, 2017
muller101:
He is not moved at all
I love his courage. Most of them that are against u. Don't worry u will meet them where ever u will be sooner or later
grin

Mumu courage. We are talking about cutting short the life of someone's daughter or sister. I believe many of us have daughters and sisters, your good self inclusive.

2 Likes

Re: Bernard Kalu, Aircraftman Sentenced To Death By Hanging (Photos) by 2016v2017: 12:22pm On Aug 16, 2017
cassidy1996:
Anger management course should be introduced into our system
Re: Bernard Kalu, Aircraftman Sentenced To Death By Hanging (Photos) by thesuave10(m): 12:23pm On Aug 16, 2017
Why are women hoes like this na. Stay strong my man both of you will be united in hell grin
Re: Bernard Kalu, Aircraftman Sentenced To Death By Hanging (Photos) by Nobody: 12:23pm On Aug 16, 2017
Who signs the death row warrant? The Governor of the state where the murder was committed.
Re: Bernard Kalu, Aircraftman Sentenced To Death By Hanging (Photos) by miraycool(m): 12:28pm On Aug 16, 2017
Barbarism at its peak
Re: Bernard Kalu, Aircraftman Sentenced To Death By Hanging (Photos) by ugotuf(m): 12:29pm On Aug 16, 2017
stephleena:
rot in hell
No! You are not totally correct, he has a greater and higher chance of going to heaven if he has repented and been forgiven by GOD. It's the late girl that we should mourn. You may not understand this.

4 Likes

Re: Bernard Kalu, Aircraftman Sentenced To Death By Hanging (Photos) by aquila123(m): 12:31pm On Aug 16, 2017
chai ...
I new it ,,,
devil is always a bastard !!!

Re: Bernard Kalu, Aircraftman Sentenced To Death By Hanging (Photos) by 9jatatafo(m): 12:32pm On Aug 16, 2017
All for kpekus? Kanji just beclouded his judgement at that instance he pulled the trigger
Re: Bernard Kalu, Aircraftman Sentenced To Death By Hanging (Photos) by bennymark(m): 12:32pm On Aug 16, 2017
my namesake

Two wrongs make no right, Killing him will not bring back the dead damsel, JUSTICE IS NOT SERVED

Nobody cares to understand why he did it, the authorities will not want to take blame for not grooming the mental mind of its officers.

WHAT GUARANTEE DO WE HAVE THAT ANOTHER OFFICER WILL NOT SHOOT ANOTHER CHEAT?? the thought of dying will only be soothing (that is if he/she does not take his/her own life too immediately.

DEAL WITH THE ROOT PROBLEM, NOT OFFER MEDICATION FOR THE ILLNESS
Re: Bernard Kalu, Aircraftman Sentenced To Death By Hanging (Photos) by Paretomaster(m): 12:34pm On Aug 16, 2017
He is lucky KY to be hanged, he should be waterboard for one week, and then fees him to the lions or crocs...

IPOBYOUTH. ..
Re: Bernard Kalu, Aircraftman Sentenced To Death By Hanging (Photos) by Unbreakable007: 12:36pm On Aug 16, 2017
I hv said it b4 n i will say it again, if they hang dt innocent young man i will hang my dick.

For crying out loud d girl killed him first emotionally.

Have never seen a case d dead is at fault.

The highest punishment he deserve is to b dismiss frm d service so tha he can go an join boko haram.those mumus need to b eradicate.
Re: Bernard Kalu, Aircraftman Sentenced To Death By Hanging (Photos) by Momoh7(m): 12:37pm On Aug 16, 2017
Narldon:

Bernard Kalu

Sholape Oladipupo

TheStage has been set

Let the Tribal war begin

grin
As the only authorise ibo representative we don't need any fucking war with our brown roof brothers

1 Like

Re: Bernard Kalu, Aircraftman Sentenced To Death By Hanging (Photos) by Unbreakable007: 12:38pm On Aug 16, 2017
Paretomaster:
He is lucky KY to be hanged, he should be waterboard for one week, and then fees him to the lions or crocs...

IPOBYOUTH. ..

Pls who was ur ENGLISH teacher
Re: Bernard Kalu, Aircraftman Sentenced To Death By Hanging (Photos) by Kokaine(m): 12:41pm On Aug 16, 2017
the crayze don clear from him eyes. see how humble he is looking now. like rat wen dem soak inside water.

when American Timothy Mc Veigh was to be killed for the bombing of federal Andy Murray building. Dude appeared hard till his very last breath. that dude was a soldier too. his demeanor was never this frightful kalu looking kalu boy like goat wen use mistake jump inside lion cage.
Re: Bernard Kalu, Aircraftman Sentenced To Death By Hanging (Photos) by Unbreakable007: 12:42pm On Aug 16, 2017
[quote author=bennymark post=59528412]my namesake

Two wrongs make no right, Killing him will not bring back the dead damsel, JUSTICE IS NOT SERVED

Nobody cares to understand why he did it, the authorities will not want to take blame for not grooming the mental mind of its officers.

WHAT GUARANTEE DO WE HAVE THAT ANOTHER OFFICER WILL NOT SHOOT ANOTHER CHEAT?? the thought of dying will only be soothing (that is if he/she does not take his/her own life too immediately.

DEAL WITH THE ROOT PROBLEM, NOT OFFER MEDICATION FOR THE ILLNESS
[/quote

U get sence die

1 Like

Re: Bernard Kalu, Aircraftman Sentenced To Death By Hanging (Photos) by holyokoto(m): 12:42pm On Aug 16, 2017
GloriaNinja:
WHOEVER KILLS BY THE SWORD. DIES BY THE SWORD.

but he killed by the Gun and died by rope

1 Like

Re: Bernard Kalu, Aircraftman Sentenced To Death By Hanging (Photos) by arsenal1414: 12:43pm On Aug 16, 2017
[quote author=cassidy1996 post=59523752]Anger management course should be introduced into our system ] u are right
Re: Bernard Kalu, Aircraftman Sentenced To Death By Hanging (Photos) by LockDown69(m): 12:43pm On Aug 16, 2017
muntulah! no remorse for him face angry
Re: Bernard Kalu, Aircraftman Sentenced To Death By Hanging (Photos) by ophatlewis(m): 12:44pm On Aug 16, 2017
He can still be forgiven, just give him life imprisonment instead
Re: Bernard Kalu, Aircraftman Sentenced To Death By Hanging (Photos) by Kylekent59: 12:46pm On Aug 16, 2017
So sentencing to death will make her family or the people feel relaxed.
that place he is going we are all going dir sooner or later.

grin grin grin.
He should be made to serve the girl's family members untill he has paid for all he is done
Re: Bernard Kalu, Aircraftman Sentenced To Death By Hanging (Photos) by Nobody: 12:46pm On Aug 16, 2017
Narldon:

Bernard Kalu

Sholape Oladipupo

TheStage has been set

Let the Tribal war begin

grin

Monkey
Re: Bernard Kalu, Aircraftman Sentenced To Death By Hanging (Photos) by abels(m): 12:47pm On Aug 16, 2017
chimere66:
   The General Court Martial (GCM) sitting at the Nigerian Air Force (NAF) Base in Makurdi has sentenced Aircraftman (ACM) Bernard Kalu to death by hanging for shooting and killing his female colleague, late Aircraftwoman (ACW)  Sholape Oladipupo. Delivering the judgement on Tuesday, 15 August 2017, the President of the GCM, Group Captain Elisha Bindul, found ACM Kalu guilty of the charges of murder, house breaking, impersonation, failure to perform military duty, loss of Service property and disobedience to standing  orders. The verdict is, however, subject to confirmation by the Convening Authority.

The Defence Counsel, however, expressed dissatisfaction with the verdict, adding that if the Convening Authority did not review the verdict, he would appeal to a higher court. The judgement today brought to an end, months of the GCM trial of the unfortunate shooting incident involving the two NAF personnel. It would be recalled that ACM Kalu shot and killed ACW Oladipupo Sholape on 12 March 2017 at the NAF Base, Makurdi.  The successful conclusion of the GCM is a validation of the NAF's earlier assurance to the general public that justice would be served to all concerned parties in the matter.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/08/general-court-martial-sentences.html?m=1
y is he still wearing military uniform
Re: Bernard Kalu, Aircraftman Sentenced To Death By Hanging (Photos) by arsenal1414: 12:50pm On Aug 16, 2017
I wish they will replace me with him after d hanging for 7 yrs i have been luking for airforce work with no success but see sombdy wey get am they mess up

Re: Bernard Kalu, Aircraftman Sentenced To Death By Hanging (Photos) by Nobody: 12:53pm On Aug 16, 2017
chimere66:

Which one is Aircraftman again? I only know Airforceman cheesy
Re: Bernard Kalu, Aircraftman Sentenced To Death By Hanging (Photos) by Oladipo1166(m): 12:53pm On Aug 16, 2017
dat's how those stupid IPOB use to kill, remember no sinner will go unpunish
Re: Bernard Kalu, Aircraftman Sentenced To Death By Hanging (Photos) by paradigmshift(m): 12:54pm On Aug 16, 2017
Unbreakable007:
I hv said it b4 n i will say it again, if they hang dt innocent young man i will hang my dick.

For crying out loud d girl killed him first emotionally.

Have never seen a case d dead is at fault.

The highest punishment he deserve is to b dismiss frm d service so tha he can go an join boko haram.those mumus need to b eradicate.

I pray they kill your sister too and who killed him will walk freely

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Murdered In Horrific Manner In Russia (Photo) / Gunmen Kidnap & Kill ETK Amah In Port Harcourt, Dump Body On Bridge / Photos Of The Lady Suspect In The Murder Of The Jumia Delivery Agent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.