Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,004 members, 7,799,443 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:22 PM

Best Two Nigeria Prayer Points - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Best Two Nigeria Prayer Points (345 Views)

Benson Abounu Leads Night Surveillance At Entry Points Into Benue State / "Buhari Can't Hide His Nepotism" - Reno Omokri Highlights 12 Points (pics) / President Buhari's New Year Speech, 2018: 10 Key Points (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best Two Nigeria Prayer Points by buchibrand(m): 10:47am On Aug 16, 2017
Hi people lets pray, just say 'AMEN/AMIN" to the one that best suits you.

1. May god run your life the way PDP ran Nigeria!

2. May god run your life the way APC is currently running Nigeria.

If you have just said "AMEN/AMIN" to any of those prayer points, may it be so unto you. But if you didn't say "AMEM/AMIN" to any, please may i know WHY??.
Re: Best Two Nigeria Prayer Points by buchibrand(m): 11:03am On Aug 16, 2017
This prayer point was actually gotten from a radio show this morning (94.1 FM Morning Rush Show with MOYO), one of the studio guest said the prayer point 2 and one of the listeners responded with an amen and inturn said prayer point 1 to the studio quest.

As for me i CANNOT say amen to any because.......72 DAYS DELIVERANCE SESSION on MOUNTAIN OF FIRE no be here.

(1) (Reply)

Full Text Of President Buhari’s Return Speech / . / Igr:oyo ETF Appeals To Private Schools

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.