Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:19 AM

Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) (79717 Views)

Warrior Discussion Thread (beware Of Spoilers) / Review Of "Merry Men: The Real Yoruba Demons" *no Spoilers* / Attack On Titan Season 2 Episode 6 Discussion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (47) (Go Down)

Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by toluxe0075: 4:30pm On Aug 16, 2017
Perhaps the night king has been waiting for a dragon for a very long time before attacking the seven kingdoms. Just my own tiny opinion o cheesy

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by Magnifico2000: 4:30pm On Aug 16, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
Just for Pirate Bay.

pirate Bay.
Okay. Thanks very much. *runs out of thread to avoid spoilers*
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by borntosuccess(m): 4:33pm On Aug 16, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
Just for Pirate Bay.
pirate Bay.
abeg bro u get link 4 episode 4? d low one
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by GagaBoy: 4:33pm On Aug 16, 2017
To think all this mess happened because of cersei. I mean she didn't have to lift a finger to slay a dragon afterall

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by IamLEGEND1: 4:39pm On Aug 16, 2017
dafuq does she mean Jon is too little for her?
Ygritte will beg to differ. But i think I'm willing to forgive that misyarn tho'
Coz This costume was fabulous.

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by IamLEGEND1: 4:41pm On Aug 16, 2017
borntosuccess:
abeg bro u get link 4 episode 4? d low one
Toxic_wap has got all aired episodes of GoT.
And the episode size is almost always Below 150mb.

Modified : http://toxicunrated.com/new/59010/Downloads/4-toxicwap.com.mp4.html
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by Dalek(m): 4:46pm On Aug 16, 2017
But wait o, so the White Walkers pulling viserion out of water with huge chains. how dem get the chain?? grin grin

The Night King throwing the spear/lance/javelin like "everyone chill, i got this". cool

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by MyNewJackeT: 4:51pm On Aug 16, 2017
Who remembers this timberland shoe that was worn by the ghost with his tiny leg......

Hahahahahahha.

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by pepemendy(m): 4:51pm On Aug 16, 2017
TheKingIsHere:
Check ur mail box bro
pls bruh I need 1
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by Dalek(m): 4:52pm On Aug 16, 2017
MyNewJackeT:
Who remembers this timberland shoe that was worn by the ghost with his tiny leg......

Hahahahahahha.

na nikes jor cool
White Walkers Limited Edition

4 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by MyNewJackeT: 4:54pm On Aug 16, 2017
Dalek:

na nikes jor cool

Guuuuuuuy I dey replay am again, my chest dey pain me from laughter.

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by Coyotejack(m): 4:55pm On Aug 16, 2017
Eberex:

His aim was accurate. And did you notice something? The first batch of night walkers they attacked were all destroyed because their leader was killed. No wonder the Niger king is always far behind the war zone, because he knows killing him will put an end to his armies.

Mehn I was shocked when I saw the wights die after the white walker was shattered oooo but it confirmed a theory that has been swarming around, just kill the NK (but how is the question)

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by Coyotejack(m): 4:56pm On Aug 16, 2017
Dalek:

na nikes jor cool

Guy na correct white walker edition ooooo
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by Dalek(m): 4:57pm On Aug 16, 2017
GagaBoy:
Sansa and Arya still makes no sense. And the fact that Winterfell is only gaining an actual plot 2 episodes away from the finale is pretty dumb. Just kill little finger already and stop trying to make this fake drama
The wight trip in itself was dumb. But it only gets dumber.
They captured a wight, that was their point. Now run. yet they stared and got themselves locked in a lake. Why? they know the WW are coming, just go around the lake and leave

Also, the fact that the Night King brings the winter and can't freeze a lake is a major plot hole
Daenerys not listening to Tyrion at all, even though she has always paid attention to her advisors. wow
Viserion dying so easily, and Daenerys having no reaction to it. wow
was there anything I liked about this episode?
Ramin did a beautiful job when dany arrived to save jon
Also, the cinematography was great, and the VFX team was amazing. Dany costume was one of my favourites of the entire show.
I truly hope this season is like this because they need to get characters to certain places in order for GRRM ending to come true and they acknowledge this is not their best work bc otherwise we are screwed

I don't think the Night King controls the weather(Snow). he just use it to his advantage. remember Hardhome, he could easily have frozen the water and walk across.
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by Dalek(m): 5:04pm On Aug 16, 2017
MyNewJackeT:

Guuuuuuuy I dey replay am again, my chest dey pain me from laughter.

me pause am check for socks grin
With this white walkers anything is possible
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by MyNewJackeT: 5:05pm On Aug 16, 2017
[quote author=TheKingIsHere post=59531322]It will be hard o.. The leaked one is about 1 G B[/quote

Man if leaked ones are going to be coming out with great quality like this man no gast the sub cable anymore.
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by Dalek(m): 5:05pm On Aug 16, 2017
Coyotejack:

Guy na correct white walker edition ooooo

you go need to be staff to get am.
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by Stegomiah: 5:32pm On Aug 16, 2017
I swear, i hate danny

My heart is broken
Viserion is dead

Many things don't just add up in this episode

What is the NKs spear laced with, just one shot brought a whole dragon down?
Drogon took one and didn't feel anything

John is a stupid guy..... Of what use is trying to capture a white walker alive..... When you lost 2 good soldiers and the NK now owns a dragon

I get people needed to believe him
But it just doesn't make sense....

Now with the dragon, it will be easier to pass thru the wall

And the stupid danny is so stupidly in love she didn't even shed a tear

Tyrion is looking foolish with each passing day

We said LF is gonna finger sansa's brain..... The foolish sansa fell for it...
Arya is pushing too far also

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by Coyotejack(m): 5:33pm On Aug 16, 2017
What's up with wights using chains to drag Viserion out. Thought wights are mindless just like zombies or does the NK have controlling of mind power

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by Nobody: 5:38pm On Aug 16, 2017
TheKingIsHere:
I have replied every one that quoted me. Please check your box. wink

Biko send it to me too
Alexistaiwoojuboy@gmail.com
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by Magnifico2000: 5:42pm On Aug 16, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
Toxic_wap has got all aired episodes of GoT.
And the episode size is almost always Below 150mb.

Modified : http://toxicunrated.com/new/59010/Downloads/4-toxicwap.com.mp4.html
I diasgree. Toxicwap size range from 200 to 300mb.
I just had to check episode 1 to 5 and realised they are above 150mb u mentioned.
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by Theflash98: 5:45pm On Aug 16, 2017
I don't why people are lamenting at Jon...abeg,I like how viserion is dead...Imagine a whole night King trekking..he needs dragon to fly..And him having dragon will make the battle more interesting...well-done,my nigga Jon snow....but they sometime portray him as a fool sha
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by Theflash98: 5:48pm On Aug 16, 2017
Stegomiah:
I swear, i hate danny

My heart is broken
Viserion is dead

John is a stupid guy..... Of what use is trying to capture a white walker alive..... When you lost 2 good soldiers and the NK now owns a dragon

lolz..crying over a dragon when she still get 2 more...it's like crying over a dog you love...no matter how attached she is to a dragon,human lives is more important

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by Dalek(m): 5:48pm On Aug 16, 2017
Stegomiah:
I swear, i hate danny

My heart is broken
Viserion is dead

Drogon didn't get hit, he zigzagged last minute. that's why Jorah almost fell
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by Theflash98: 5:49pm On Aug 16, 2017
Magnifico2000:

I just had to check episode 1 to 5 and realised they are above 150mb u mentioned.
Na..toxicwap episode size is always below 150mb..at most 160-170mb which is rare
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by Eberex(m): 5:52pm On Aug 16, 2017
Stegomiah:
I swear, i hate danny

My heart is broken
Viserion is dead

I would like to think his spear got Viserion at a very delicate part. Only plausible explanation
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by TheKingIsHere: 6:06pm On Aug 16, 2017
This episode was amazing as we get to see fights between Jon's men and the white walkers.

So here is my summary so far;

1. Jon and his band of merry men walk down in search of a walker. The hound points to the mountain he saw in his vision, which for people that dont know, is the same mountain shown where the children of the forest stayed and even created the first walker.

2. Arya confronts sansa once again about the letter she wrote to robb stark, thereby betraying the stark family. She blames sansa for being stupid enough to believe the lannister family when they told her that it was the only way to say their father. Sansa informs her that she was the one who recovered winterfell back that the armies fought for her (Lies). Sansa was also scared that all the other lords will find out what she did and how she betrayed not only her father but the entire north as she asks arya who she showed the letter too and what she intends to do with the letter. Both sisters go their separate ways....Little finger plot is working pretty well. cheesy

3. Dany and tyrion have a little chat which ended in some little quarrel. Tyrion tells dany that he is planing for her for the long term while dany responds by saying he should have planned for the short term so that they wouldnt have lost high garden and dorne. **Tyrion is feeling useless ATM**

4. Dead polar bear attacks Jon and his men. (Honestly, i never knew that he night king can resurrect dead animals) This was epic as the bear was huge and ended up killing one man.

5. Sansa meets little finger for counsel concerning the letter arya holds. LF reminds sansa that arya wont betray her but if she feels unsafe, brienne will have to intercede since she sworn an oath to protect stark family. (Indirectly LF wants brienne to fight arya when the time reaches).

6. Jon and his men encounters a small army of walkers and a fight began. Jon was able to kill the general in their mist and immediately all the others died on the spot. **This is a huge revelation because, once you kill the general, a percentage finally dies**

7. Jon was able to capture a walker who screams and calls the rest for back up. Immediately, there was a swarm of white walkers everywhere who ended up cornering Jon and his men.

8. Jon sends gendry to send ravens to dany for help, which he did after running several miles in the cold. Dany after receiving the message hops on drogon and rallied all her dragons thereby ignoring tyrion call not to go. **Dany's love for Jon is real**

9. The hound stupidly throws rocks at the walkers forgetting the reason why they didnt attack them due to the thin ice. One of the huge stone didn get far but fell on the ice showing the walkers that the ice is no longer thin. Another battle starts.

10. As jon and his men fought and fought as all hope was almost lost, dany came with her dragons burning all dem walkers to ash.

11. All the men quickly jumped on drogons back while Jon cleared all the other walkers from coming close. Jon foolishly went further down to fight the walkers thereby taking too much time for the dragons to flee.

12. The badass night king talks one of his spears, threw it at one of the dragons and killing it on the spot.

13. As the NK takes another spear to kill another dragon, dany and the rest had to flee to avoid another huge causality thereby leaving Jon behind.

14. Uncle benjen out of no where sacrificed his life by putting Jon on his horse while he fights the walkers.

15. Dany waits anxiously for Jon at the watch tower, the evidence of mad love was all over her face. All of a sudden, jon shows up almost dead on his horse as he approaches the tower.

16. Sansa sneaks into aryas room and discovers several faces of different people. She confronts arya and asked her where she got them. Arya teases her and makes her scared.

17. Dany sits by Jons side waiting anxiously for him to wake. Jon wakes and apologizes for her dead dragon. Dany assures Jon that they will defeat the NK together, jon thanks her and calls her dany which makes her blush as no one have called her by that in a while.

18. Jon stupidly calls dany his queen and said that he will bend a knee if he was feeling better. **Jon better not try hat nonsense o** angry angry

19. The NK brings up the dead dragon and turns him to a white walker. **show ends**

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by IamLEGEND1: 6:07pm On Aug 16, 2017
Magnifico2000:

Maybe we visit different toxic_waps.

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by TheKingIsHere: 6:08pm On Aug 16, 2017
Stegomiah:
I swear, i hate danny

My heart is broken
Viserion is dead

honestly, why are you all blaming Jon when it was tyrion's idea for them to go and capture a white walker in the first place. undecided undecided
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by TheKingIsHere: 6:08pm On Aug 16, 2017
Seun:
I've just finished watching the recently leaked episode of Game of Thrones.
While the main thread is closed, we can discuss the leaked episode here.
(Search google or reddit or your favourite torrent site if you want to download it.)

::: TERRIBLE SPOILERS BELOW. PROCEED AT YOUR OWN RISK! :::

Nice one boss.
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by Stegomiah: 6:09pm On Aug 16, 2017
Theflash98:
lolz..crying over a dragon when she still get 2 more...it's like crying over a dog you love...no matter how attached she is to a dragon,human lives is more important

Don't like danny, but i love them dragons
Now, one is down....
So painful

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (47)

NTA Staff Wearing Makeup On Live TV (Photo) / BBNaija: Vandora "My Ex Used To Slide It In While I Sleep And I Don't Feel It" / BBNaija: Meet Seyi, Obafemi Awolowo Grandson Is On The Big Brother Naija 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.