Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,240 members, 7,807,810 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:39 PM

Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) - TV/Movies (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) (79713 Views)

Warrior Discussion Thread (beware Of Spoilers) / Review Of "Merry Men: The Real Yoruba Demons" *no Spoilers* / Attack On Titan Season 2 Episode 6 Discussion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (Go Down)

Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by Nicolars(m): 8:15pm On Aug 20, 2017
EMMAUGOH:
toxic wap remove theirs
are we talking about the same toxicwap bro Cus I just checked and its there
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by Nobody: 8:16pm On Aug 20, 2017
Nicolars:
are we talking about the same toxicwap bro Cus I just checked and its there
try to download, it wont
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by Chysler(m): 8:59pm On Aug 20, 2017
Rorachy:
Finally I watched this episode.

Chai, see as Dany just dash night king one dragon.

This war will be hard to win o.

Did anyone notice how the hound refused to help one of his brotherhood member that the beast was attacking?

I sense love chemistry between Jon snow and Dany(My queen), Dany is gradually falling in love.

Best episode ever.

The hound has a phobia for fire... The bear was on fire and he couldn't approach becos of it... Remember his brother the Mountain put his face in fire wen they were kids... If you also noticed when Beric wanted to put his flaming sword on Thoros wound inflicted by the zombie bear, The Hound turned and walked away... Go watch the scene again

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by Nicolars(m): 9:05pm On Aug 20, 2017
Micolo5000 who send you

Just fucking post the link to the script... Everyone knows the script is online already

If we want of,we know where to go to

You know what?

6 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by gangwolf(m): 9:12pm On Aug 20, 2017
Tapout:
i don't know if this question has been asked, what's gonna be the night king's dragon's weapon now.. It clearly can't breath fire anymore, can it be ice?? Is that even possible An ice breathing dragon undecided
Blue fire
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by Tapout(m): 9:19pm On Aug 20, 2017
gangwolf:
Blue fire

any special thing in this blue fire everyone is screaming about? undecided cos I don't just get it. Why would a Wight (dragon) breath fire when fire kills Wights.

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by arantess: 9:20pm On Aug 20, 2017
gangwolf:
Blue fire
Ice, instant freezing upon contact just like subzero in mortalkombat

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by Magnifico2000: 9:23pm On Aug 20, 2017
Is the mother thread open nw? At least season 7 episode 6 has been aired.
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by Tapout(m): 9:30pm On Aug 20, 2017
Nicolars:
ice is more realistic... But from the spoilers I read, they said its blue fire... They might be wrong Shar... But that would be the only thing they've been wrong about

they might be wrong.. Cos I don't see how a Wight (dragon) will breath fire when fire kills Wights. And people are shouting blue fire upandan undecided what's so special in blue fire, is it cold or hot?? undecided
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by TheKingIsHere: 9:32pm On Aug 20, 2017
freecocoa:
i don't think she meant d1ck wise, it's more in the lines of him not being that much of a great man, like he's not a match for her, you know, like she's too much woman for him.
thank u jare.

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by Tapout(m): 9:35pm On Aug 20, 2017
Dalek:

i already read the leaked script, so i want surprised.
i was only waiting to how it will happen and boy it was cool. viserion na baby, see how he was scream like baby... I trust Drogon he ain't going down like that.

tah!! He (Drogon) screamed when bronn shot him at the spoils of War grin
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by TheKingIsHere: 9:39pm On Aug 20, 2017
Unionised:
A special thank you to all you oversealous enthusiasts who have contrived to spoil episode 6 for me.

Special mention goes to Seun for creating this spoilers thread, you just couldn't hold yourself, right?

And to all the jobless hackers, May you all hacking tools get hacked this weekend.

As for that Ashawo Dany Girl, with all the problems wey dey ground, na man she dey look.

Mtcheeewwww...

You saw spoilers on the topic of this thread and you are here blaming seun? You have only yourself to blame bro
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by Magnifico2000: 9:41pm On Aug 20, 2017
#teamnightking
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by micolo5000(m): 9:43pm On Aug 20, 2017
Csami:

Now this is what I call a spoiler! If 50% of what you wrote here happen in the next episode......THUNDER combined with the Night King's spear will scatter your left testicles.

Obliterate your own too mumu
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by Nicolars(m): 9:47pm On Aug 20, 2017
Tapout:

they might be wrong.. Cos I don't see how a Wight (dragon) will breath fire when fire kills Wights. And people are shouting blue fire upandan undecided what's so special in blue fire, is it cold or hot?? undecided
hotter.. So I guess its wrong
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by Nicolars(m): 9:58pm On Aug 20, 2017
ddazz:

This is just the first half of the episode. How about the part where a very important character dies and the wall is destroyed?
stop quoting him
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by TheKingIsHere: 10:54pm On Aug 20, 2017
Tapout:

Blue fire or blue flame is hotter than red flame/fire
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by Funjosh(m): 11:12pm On Aug 20, 2017
Night King my Nigga cool
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by BraniacX(m): 11:16pm On Aug 20, 2017
TheKingIsHere:
How does Tyrion know the size of Jon's dick? Also, I watched that part Jon was resurrected, nothing like that was said about Jon by tormund.
tortmund said he saw Jon's pecker cheesy and it is not the pecker of a god wink
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by BraniacX(m): 11:29pm On Aug 20, 2017
richie10k:
even if Jon Snow happens to b Raeghal Targaren son,Dany is still the rightful heir to the iron thrones if we are to go by logic. remember Raeghal was still a prince and not the king before he died
the laws of succession which she uses to bolster her claim as the last living child of her father actually makes Jon the king whichever way you try to explain it
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by Mentions: 11:59pm On Aug 20, 2017
richie10k:
even if Jon Snow happens to b Raeghal Targaren son,Dany is still the rightful heir to the iron thrones if we are to go by logic. remember Raeghal was still a prince and not the king before he died
Even in todays monachy, what you said is pure foolishness.
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by Nobody: 12:07am On Aug 21, 2017
Mentions:
Lol..exactly!
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by BraniacX(m): 12:23am On Aug 21, 2017
Mentions:
you know your responses do come come of as bordering on the edge of insultiveness right? undecided you could always make your points without doing that you know

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by phensbassey: 12:48am On Aug 21, 2017
Seun:
I've just finished watching the recently leaked episode of Game of Thrones.
While the main thread is closed, we can discuss the leaked episode here.
(Search google or reddit or your favourite torrent site if you want to download it.)

::: TERRIBLE SPOILERS BELOW. PROCEED AT YOUR OWN RISK! :::

pls can you help me with the link?
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by Nobody: 12:56am On Aug 21, 2017
Tapout:

You asking what's special about Blue fire is just like you comparing Blue fire (Gas Fire) and Red/Yellow fire (Stove fire). You can't compare.... Blood is different from water. Blue fire is more deadly!

So because Dragon breathe fire doesn't mean that fire can't hurt people or Dragon itself, same thing because Wight Dragon breathe Blue fire doesn't mean it won't hurt Wight or even the Dragon itself!

This is fiction, anything is possible!
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by Nobody: 12:58am On Aug 21, 2017
phensbassey:
pls can you help me with the link?
download from toxicwap dot com
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by Nobody: 1:41am On Aug 21, 2017
PreacherX:
download from toxicwap dot com
their link is down
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by cybriz82(m): 2:07am On Aug 21, 2017
Tapout:

fire cn d wight bt nt d night king himself.remember when leaf save bran frm Nk n xplode herself inside d cave, did u watch d part when d nk walkd thru d fire?

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47)

NTA Staff Wearing Makeup On Live TV (Photo) / BBNaija: Vandora "My Ex Used To Slide It In While I Sleep And I Don't Feel It" / BBNaija: Meet Seyi, Obafemi Awolowo Grandson Is On The Big Brother Naija 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.