Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,336 members, 7,780,881 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:14 AM

Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) - TV/Movies (47) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) (79236 Views)

Warrior Discussion Thread (beware Of Spoilers) / Review Of "Merry Men: The Real Yoruba Demons" *no Spoilers* / Attack On Titan Season 2 Episode 6 Discussion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (Go Down)

Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by Nicolars(m): 11:51am On Aug 21, 2017
Seun:
---
are you in support of arya or sansa
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by Sterope(f): 12:12pm On Aug 21, 2017
tongue

When insecure guys think a lady is far above them, the next thing is to call her Olosho. We done see your low self esteem, e dey smell

Unionised:

Na your mama be asshole.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by Aida13: 12:16pm On Aug 21, 2017
Don't like the friction between Arya and Sansa...it just seems forced. Arya missed her family so much she couldn't become Noone...now she meets her only sister and is picking fights...yeah right

Anyway, waiting for the clashing of dragons..I mean Jon and Dany...bedroom clash aka "boat sex"....leakers abeg leak quick ooo can't wait one week!
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by richie10k: 12:54pm On Aug 21, 2017
snowstormm:
I know...I hate that wildling girl
are u kidding me? That's was my most cherished babe in that series. (U know nothing Jon Snow) the even dated in real time

3 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by somehow: 1:11pm On Aug 21, 2017
The last scene I watched on GOT was when the dragon mother was going with her full army to war against the mainland (I don't even no what they are called) via the sea (with all her navy might).

Please which complete season is next after this scene?
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by 48noble(m): 1:16pm On Aug 21, 2017
lickers / hackers pls do the needful
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by somehow: 1:24pm On Aug 21, 2017
Abeg which season is next to what I described above? The pirated ones I have watched got me confused, I don't even know which season that scene belong to.
48noble:
lickers / hackers pls do the needful
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by Deejay1000(m): 1:24pm On Aug 21, 2017
lol

9 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by RaeMystix: 1:46pm On Aug 21, 2017
snowstormm:
I know...I hate that wildling girl
Common on. She's might have been annoying on the show, but she really is a cool girl. I have watched an interview with both her and John Snow, and they seem like a cute couple.
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by RaeMystix: 1:47pm On Aug 21, 2017
Nicolars:
sorry dear.. It's only spoiling show for you guys.. Not us

team white walker tongue grin
That White Walker has got no chill. grin.
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by RaeMystix: 1:48pm On Aug 21, 2017
Arondizuogu:

He needs to be killed ASAP.
Why did they kill the dragon?

Cos the leader of the White Walkers needed a dead dragon to add to his dead army.
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by somehow: 1:50pm On Aug 21, 2017
RaeMystix:

Cos the leader of the White Walkers needed a dead dragon to add to his dead army.
help me na
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by RaeMystix: 1:51pm On Aug 21, 2017
somehow:
The last scene I watched on GOT was when the dragon mother was going with her full army to war against the mainland (I don't even no what they are called) via the sea (with all her navy might).

Please which complete season is next after this scene?
That was the end o season 6. The next would be Season 7
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by RaeMystix: 1:51pm On Aug 21, 2017
richie10k:
are u kidding me? That's was my most cherished babe in that series. (U know nothing Jon Snow) the even dated in real time
Still dating.
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by Nicolars(m): 1:52pm On Aug 21, 2017
Seun close one thread na
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by somehow: 1:53pm On Aug 21, 2017
Great, thanks dear. Is season 7 complete?
RaeMystix:

That was the end o season 6. The next would be Season 7
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by Nicolars(m): 1:55pm On Aug 21, 2017
RaeMystix:

That White Walker has got no chill. grin.

winkyou better join our camp cool

Though the show would be bias but we all know the baddest nigga

tongue

2 Likes

Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by RaeMystix: 1:55pm On Aug 21, 2017
somehow:
Nope!...We have one more episode (8.) and season finale next Sunday.
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by RaeMystix: 2:01pm On Aug 21, 2017
Nicolars:

winkyou better join our camp cool

Though the show would be bias but we all know the baddest nigga

tongue
The words that came put of my mouth, the moment his pale behind touch Viserion, was .......Everybody's gonna die.
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by RaeMystix: 2:02pm On Aug 21, 2017
somehow:
help me na
With what?
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by RaeMystix: 2:04pm On Aug 21, 2017
somehow:
One more episode left.
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by Nicolars(m): 2:26pm On Aug 21, 2017
RaeMystix:

The words that came put of my mouth, the moment his pale behind touch Vererson, was .......Everybody's gonna die.
lol

That's it grin..

It's time for war and everyone is distracted...
Dany wants to knack,Jon wants to bend da-ny cool,cerci wants to back stab. Arya and sansa dey do child's play

But the one true hero ain't getting distracted...
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by RaeMystix: 2:29pm On Aug 21, 2017
Nicolars:
lol

That's it grin..

It's time for war and everyone is distracted...
Dany wants to knack,Jon wants to bend da-ny cool,cerci wants to back stab. Arya and sansa dey do child's play

But the one true hero ain't getting distracted...
Leader of the White Walker?. I know. I am eager to know the face behind that mask, or should I say icy shit
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by Nobody: 2:50pm On Aug 21, 2017
RaeMystix:

Leader of the White Walker?. I know. I am eager to know the face behind that mask, or should I say icy shit

Bran stark, I won't tell you how I know, just wait for it
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by Nicolars(m): 3:10pm On Aug 21, 2017
RaeMystix:

lol miss, don't yab the guy that way....abeg! angry tongue

Well if u truly wonna know his face,go to season 6 hodor episode I think... When bran had a vision about him

1 Like

Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by armadeo(m): 3:51pm On Aug 21, 2017
BraniacX:

You are forgiven! grin
Come and sin no more cheesy

Almost killed myself on Friday.

still haven't downloaded episode 6. Will do that today and get busy. Will watch the last episode with everyone.

Lol. I tried. Brb with yells of joy.
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by RaeMystix: 4:05pm On Aug 21, 2017
AnthonioAlsaid:

Bran stark, I won't tell you how I know, just wait for it
Really Dude?.....So Bran Stark is not only the three eyed raven, but also the leader of the White Walkers?. If so, why dey Hek were they about to kill him on season 6, in the scene where Hodor died trying to save him?.
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by Nobody: 4:08pm On Aug 21, 2017
seun lock dis thread, we can't ave 2 threads na
Re: Game Of Thrones Season 7 Episode 6 Discussion (Terrible Spoilers!) by Seun(m): 4:23pm On Aug 21, 2017
Igerizee:
seun lock dis thread, we can't ave 2 threads na
Discussion of Episode 6 "eastwatch" continues here:
https://www.nairaland.com/1243015/game-thrones-discussion-beware-spoilers/514#59680180

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47)

Is Pat Attah Married to Nkiru Sylvanus? / Photos Of Efe's Father And Mother Watching BBNaija Finale In Their House / BBNaija: Tacha Tattooed Davido On Her Chest (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.