Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,619 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:22 PM

Buy Cars Direct From Germany - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Buy Cars Direct From Germany (2907 Views)

Pre-order Your Car From Germany with just 100,000 + picturesss / Stop Wasting Money By Going To Cotonou To Buy Cars. / Artleon Motors Unbelieveably Affordable And Excellent Cars Direct From The U.S (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buy Cars Direct From Germany by mutter(f): 3:31pm On Feb 16, 2010
Hi Nairalanders,

You now have the opportunity of buying your cars directly from Germany.

This is how it works.
You let me know what kind of car you are looking for.

I send you links to the websites where you can look at cars and make a pick.

You can decide to get in touch directly with the seller or I can do that for you.
After payments have been made directly or through me I assist you with the shipping to country of your choice.
The same procedure of payment applies for the shipping costs.
All documents that I send would only be through DHL. I shall only use other means of sending the documents on direct written instructions.

All I want is a commission of about 10% of the value of the transaction to a limit of 5,000 €. The % reduces if the value of the car is above 5,000€
Note that for car inspections or purchase of cars that are locaated futher than a radius of 20 KM from Stuttgart I might have to charge extra fees for the transaction, these costs would be as a result of added costs accuing due to the distance from my location.
To avoid unnecesssary costs I would therefor communicate all details for you to take into consideration before you make your decision.

I shall not be responsible for the clearance of the car in other countries since I am based in Germany and have no influence over the transaction outside Germany.
I shall however make detailed pictures of the car before purchase and before shipment if you so desire.
Re: Buy Cars Direct From Germany by nyrol(m): 4:04pm On Feb 16, 2010
@poster, frm my experience on NL deals i know buyers are always comfortable when they can pin a human face to whatever deal they want to consumate. Dealers like Fhemmmy and others have got Nija agents that their numerous clients have meet. So do you have a credidle Nija agent that people can pin your business to apart from just dealing with a computer? whats are the prices for the following cars? Camry 96, 97, 99 and 2000. Sienna 2001 and honda accord 97 model. I await your response.
Re: Buy Cars Direct From Germany by mutter(f): 6:18pm On Feb 16, 2010
nyrol,
I certainly will provide you with "human faces" in Nigeria if there is a desire for that.
As I stated I shall not be assuming any liability for the goods shipped in Nigeria.
I previously sold cars and Kippers in Nigeria myself however job and family commitments made in increasingly difficult for me to spend much time in Nigeria. I don`t need to tell you the end of the story, this aspect was capitalised upon. That`s why I only act as an agent now, rather be content with smaller cut-offs than none at all.
As you are well aware I need my credibility is of the utmost importance in such transactions.
I used to work as a legal practitioner in Nigeria before years back and I have a eputation at stake not just in Nigeria but also in Germany.
I shall certainly be willing to go into any contract and give whatever guaranties that are required.
As for the costs of the cars you mentioned.
Links like
www.autoscout24.de/
can be used to search for cars in Germany. as you are aware, used products do not have a fixed price but are also subject to the discretion of the seller.
Why don`t you take a look at the site, if there is any difficulty I can help you with the translations and navigate you around the site.
I will be glad to hear from you after you have had a look at that site. Check out the prices yourself and let me know if you have any difficulty.
Re: Buy Cars Direct From Germany by temodent(m): 7:03pm On Feb 16, 2010
Dont you think it would be necessary for you to provide your contact dtails like email, phone number that is if you are comfortable with that.
Thanx
Re: Buy Cars Direct From Germany by mutter(f): 8:37pm On Feb 16, 2010
As soon as my website is finished I will paste it here for all to see.
In the meantime I have no problems giving out my details in private messages. If you are interested temodent send me a message.
Re: Buy Cars Direct From Germany by donodion(m): 11:12am On Feb 21, 2015
mutter:
As soon as my website is finished I will paste it here for all to see.
In the meantime I have no problems giving out my details in private messages. If you are interested temodent send me a message.

good day sis

i shall send u a friend request so we could take this further.i am in need of your services.

thanks for your response.
Re: Buy Cars Direct From Germany by donodion(m): 2:20pm On Mar 05, 2015
hello Mutter.what seem to be the issue? made an enquiry as regards this thread..no response...i sent a pm..no response....please could you clarify or i should accept your snob as "not interested"?
Re: Buy Cars Direct From Germany by tim42d(m): 8:29am On Jan 21, 2022
Your WhatsApp contact sir

(1) (Reply)

Kia Cerato 2009 Model Naija Used(low Mileage)sold sold / 2009 Model Mercedes Benz Glk350 4matic Forsale / 2010 Mercedes Benz S550 4matic (Class, Luxury and Refinement)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.