Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,876 members, 7,802,817 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:31 PM

7 Signs That She Will Love You Until Your Last Breath - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Signs That She Will Love You Until Your Last Breath (1923 Views)

Man With A Bad Breath Telling A Lady He Can Upgrade Her. See Her Reaction / 8 Signs That Your Boyfriend Loves You More Than Anyone Else / What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Signs That She Will Love You Until Your Last Breath by truegossip(f): 11:28am On Aug 16, 2017
Relationships are built on trust and most partners are together based on certain attributes they have seen in each other.

For every man, here are 7 signs that show a lady will love you until your last breath.

When the woman in your life cares about your family and also about the welfare of your family members, such a woman is ready to stick to you for the rest of her life.

This is because she can picture herself as a part of your family.
A woman that is concerned about your dreams and aspirations is sure to stay with you for the rest of your life because she will give all it takes to assist you in achieving those dreams.

· If she loves you the way you are

A woman that will stay with until your last breath will love you for who you are. She will not be bothered with things that you don’t have at the moment especially material things but she will see the prospects

· If she is open

A woman that will stay with a man for the rest of her life should be able to open up about herself and not hold back information about her that can cause harm to the relationship in future.

· If she is honest

Any woman that is honest and truthful is worth spending the rest of your life with. Honesty is very important in every relationship as it makes its bond stronger.

· If she is dependable

When a woman is ready to stay with you for the rest of your life, she will be dependable. There is nothing you won’t be able to commit into her care because she is prepared to be a homemaker in the future.

· If she can manage finance

A good sign to know a woman that is ready to stay with you through thick and thin is her ability to manage finance well. A woman that is a wasteful spender will help you use up what you have because she doesn’t really care about your future. Read More on http://mobizone.ng/7-signs-will-love-last-breath/

Re: 7 Signs That She Will Love You Until Your Last Breath by greatnaija01: 11:30am On Aug 16, 2017
well its no longer VALID after being made public cos FAKE GIRLS, HOES, GOLD DIGGERS will also come here and get how to fortify their deceptive nature.

Its that BAD. grin

4 Likes

Re: 7 Signs That She Will Love You Until Your Last Breath by Draei: 11:31am On Aug 16, 2017
It still varies at the end.
Re: 7 Signs That She Will Love You Until Your Last Breath by Nobody: 11:31am On Aug 16, 2017
Story for the gods.
Not in this 21st century.
Re: 7 Signs That She Will Love You Until Your Last Breath by optional1(f): 11:36am On Aug 16, 2017
lol
babe wey go leave you go leave you..
Re: 7 Signs That She Will Love You Until Your Last Breath by Nobody: 11:37am On Aug 16, 2017
Rorachy:
Story for the gods.

That's because of your upbringing and you've not met Imunose my loving boo of life and next life to come smiley

1 Like

Re: 7 Signs That She Will Love You Until Your Last Breath by Nobody: 11:41am On Aug 16, 2017
honjohnbright:

That's because of your upbringing and you've not met Imunose my loving boo of life and next life to come smiley
So you are saying she will love you till you die cos thats what the post is saying, you can only love a person like that if you guys are married.
Re: 7 Signs That She Will Love You Until Your Last Breath by Tolexander: 11:42am On Aug 16, 2017
The only constant thing is change!

In as much we remain human, change is bound to happen, sign or no sign.
Re: 7 Signs That She Will Love You Until Your Last Breath by MhizzAJ(f): 11:51am On Aug 16, 2017
I laugh
What's d meaning of all dese 7 signs that shows a man will love u ..10 signs to attract a man...10 signs to know he's cheating..
Who will love u..will love u
Who will stay..will stay
Who will leave..will leave
There's no manual on how to keep a man or a woman.....just be yourself
Even prostitutes get married and people fall in love with them

1 Like

Re: 7 Signs That She Will Love You Until Your Last Breath by Harbeyg09(m): 12:30pm On Aug 16, 2017
I tire
Re: 7 Signs That She Will Love You Until Your Last Breath by Nobody: 12:34pm On Aug 16, 2017
Rorachy:
So you are saying she will love you till you die cos thats what the post is saying, you can only love a person like that if you guys are married.
Yes

2 Likes

Re: 7 Signs That She Will Love You Until Your Last Breath by Nobody: 1:00pm On Aug 16, 2017
This dont mean shit. by default, hoes aint loyal

1 Like

Re: 7 Signs That She Will Love You Until Your Last Breath by ikbnice(m): 1:40pm On Aug 16, 2017
greatnaija01:
well its no longer VALID after being made public cos FAKE GIRLS, HOES, GOLD DIGGERS will also come here and get how to fortify their deceptive nature.

Its that BAD. grin
Rorachy:
Story for the gods.

optional1:
lol

babe wey go leave you go leave you..
greatnaija01:

Its that BAD. grin
Budex40:
This dont mean shit. by default, hoes aint loyal
greatnaija01:

Its that BAD. grin
Anything outside these comments is shit
Re: 7 Signs That She Will Love You Until Your Last Breath by ikbnice(m): 1:41pm On Aug 16, 2017
honjohnbright:

your eyes go soon clear.
Re: 7 Signs That She Will Love You Until Your Last Breath by Divay22(f): 1:42pm On Aug 16, 2017
Yawns
Re: 7 Signs That She Will Love You Until Your Last Breath by Nobody: 2:00pm On Aug 16, 2017
honjohnbright:

Yes
That girl you so much trust and you think will die for you cos of love might be cheating seriously on you but you wont know, when circumstances change, she can also change her tone.

I can make you feel loved and still cheat on you at the same time, that's how clever someone like me is but anyway I don't cheat, so that one is ruled out.

In terms of cheating, women are the best, if I decide to cheat on my guy tomorrow, never in this world will he find out, its will be untraceable grin.

70% of girls cheat, let me just be plain with you.
Re: 7 Signs That She Will Love You Until Your Last Breath by Nobody: 2:04pm On Aug 16, 2017
MhizzAJ:
I laugh
What's d meaning of all dese 7 signs that shows a man will love u ..10 signs to attract a man...10 signs to know he's cheating..
Who will love u..will love u
Who will stay..will stay
Who will leave..will leave
There's no manual on how to keep a man or a woman.....just be yourself
Even prostitutes get married and people fall in love with them
True. That's why I don't bother myself.
Re: 7 Signs That She Will Love You Until Your Last Breath by Nobody: 2:04pm On Aug 16, 2017
ikbnice:
your eyes go soon clear.
It will clear so much, he will turn a misogynist.
Re: 7 Signs That She Will Love You Until Your Last Breath by QueenSekxy(f): 2:06pm On Aug 16, 2017
relationship experts that can't even hold their relationships are giving advise..mtchew,,person weh wan stay go stay abeg
Re: 7 Signs That She Will Love You Until Your Last Breath by SmellingAnus(m): 2:08pm On Aug 16, 2017
Its good to have a man/woman with good qualities but that does not guarantee he/she will stay with you till death do you guys part...
Re: 7 Signs That She Will Love You Until Your Last Breath by Nobody: 2:21pm On Aug 16, 2017
Rorachy:
That girl you so much trust and you think will die for you cos of love might be cheating seriously on you but you wont know, when circumstances change, she can also change her tone.

I can make you feel loved and still cheat on you at the same time, that's how clever someone like me is but anyway I don't cheat, so that one is ruled out.

In terms of cheating, women are the best, if I decide to cheat on my guy tomorrow, never in this world will he find out, its will be untraceable grin.

What you believe will always work for you

1 Like

Re: 7 Signs That She Will Love You Until Your Last Breath by Diplomaticbeing(m): 2:32pm On Aug 16, 2017
Rorachy:

Your boldness in arrogating cleverness to yourself is rather irritatingly appalling. Believe you me, you can never be more than "too clever by half" like 99% of other ladies. Majority of ladies are far from being clever, they're only disingenuous.

Personally, it doesn't take me more than 2 time meeting with anyone before I dissect the person's present and future actions and inaction. You never jam!
Re: 7 Signs That She Will Love You Until Your Last Breath by Nobody: 2:49pm On Aug 16, 2017
Diplomaticbeing:

Your boldness in arrogating cleverness to yourself is rather irritatingly appalling. Believe you me, you can never be more than "too clever by half" like 99% of other ladies. Majority of ladies are far from being clever, they're only disingenuous.

Personally, it doesn't take me more than 2 time meeting with anyone before I dissect the person's present and future actions and inaction. You never jam!

Iook if am cheating on you, never in this life will you know, unless I want you to know and mess with your head.

Be it as it may, I'm not majority of ladies, in short am not your everyday girl.

I'm a lot of things.
Re: 7 Signs That She Will Love You Until Your Last Breath by Diplomaticbeing(m): 2:52pm On Aug 16, 2017
Rorachy:
Iook if am cheating in you, never in this life will you know, unless I want you to know and mess with your head.

You amuse me!
Re: 7 Signs That She Will Love You Until Your Last Breath by Blecool(f): 3:01pm On Aug 16, 2017
Hmmmm
Re: 7 Signs That She Will Love You Until Your Last Breath by Nobody: 3:03pm On Aug 16, 2017
Diplomaticbeing:

You amuse me!
Why won't I amuse you? you don't get to see my type everyday and its very much okay if you feel intimidated by me, you are not the firstgrin.
Re: 7 Signs That She Will Love You Until Your Last Breath by Diplomaticbeing(m): 3:17pm On Aug 16, 2017
Rorachy:
Why won't I amuse you? you don't get to see my type everyday and its very much okay if you feel intimidated by me, you are not the firstgrin.

"Intimidated" by you. LOL. Obviously you're a professional comedienne.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

What To Eat To Make Your V*gina Sweet & How To Wash It - Nigerian Woman / I Need A Deeper Life Boy For A Serious Relationship-sexy Nigerian Girl Cries Out / 100% Natural Bee Honey 4 Sale: 08139458588

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.