Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,583 members, 7,809,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:37 PM

I Never Stole Nigerians Money Diezani. -- To EFCC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Never Stole Nigerians Money Diezani. -- To EFCC (371 Views)

Photos Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Jewelry, Gold Iphone Forfeited To FG / Extradition: EFCC Submits Interpol, Other Documents On Diezani To AGF / Deziani Madueke Speaks After Long Silence- Never Stole Nigeria’s Money - (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Never Stole Nigerians Money Diezani. -- To EFCC by baike: 12:07pm On Aug 16, 2017
“I do not know the basis on which the EFCC has chosen to say that I am the owner of these funds as no evidence was provided to me before the order was obtained, and they have not, in fact, served me with the order or any evidence since they obtained it.”

“Let me re-state categorically as I have always maintained, for the record, I have not and will never steal money from or defraud the Federal Government of Nigeria. I am willing to respond to charges brought against me that follow duly laid down procedures,” she said.

She has been in the eye of the storm. She has been called out by entertainers, politicians, former militants (most recently by Asari Dokubo
Diezani Is Very Stupid

The Former Minister of Petroleum Resources, Diezani Allison Madueke has finally spoken on several allegations of financial impropriety levelled against her by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission.

Diezani insists that she never stole Nigeria’s money.

The former Minister made the claim in a statement she issued on Monday.

She said the anti-graft agency has been taking advantage of her silence to try and convict her in the media.

Diezani’s statement, which was made available to newsmen in Abuja, reads, "I wish to state I cannot forfeit what was never mine."

(1) (Reply)

Buhari’s Health Has Improved Tremendously - Dogara / Ten Sailors Missing After U.S. Warship Collides With Tanker Near ... / Ambode, Gtbank, Dana Air, NSE, PUNCH, Others Win Awards At Worldstage Economic S

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.