Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,825 members, 7,802,632 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:52 PM

You want that JOB?? Come In Now!! (50% Off On All Training) - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / You want that JOB?? Come In Now!! (50% Off On All Training) (1047 Views)

Before You Quit That Job!!! / Let That Dream Job Come Your Way.....just Develop Your Skills (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You want that JOB?? Come In Now!! (50% Off On All Training) by iihtlagos: 12:41pm On Aug 16, 2017
Now all our clients will have to smile this month. The Indian Institute of Hardware Technology is giving off 50% discount to all those who make registrations between now and next week monday.

Some of our courses are;

1) Web Design/Development

2) Programming

3) Networking

4) Computer Engineering

5) Graphics Design.

Remember, it is now or never. Take that opportunity to get that job, climb high the corporate ladder and be the best in your field using ICT.

Call. 0812.685.4497

Re: You want that JOB?? Come In Now!! (50% Off On All Training) by iihtlagos: 9:10am On Aug 18, 2017
Register using this link and get 50% discount already. Registration ends in a few days.

Register by Clicking Here
Re: You want that JOB?? Come In Now!! (50% Off On All Training) by olanikeh: 11:23pm On Sep 13, 2017
Just seeing this your post now, few questions below
1 can I still register
2 the discount
3 how much does it cost
4 the payment method
Reply please
Re: You want that JOB?? Come In Now!! (50% Off On All Training) by mop4: 3:20am On Sep 14, 2017
Outside lagos whivh other state are your branch located? And the prices of your courses. Thank you
Re: You want that JOB?? Come In Now!! (50% Off On All Training) by iihtlagos: 1:31pm On Sep 18, 2017
olanikeh:
Just seeing this your post now, few questions below
1 can I still register
2 the discount
3 how much does it cost
4 the payment method
Reply please

please send a mail to marketing@iihtng.com

Someone would reply you
Re: You want that JOB?? Come In Now!! (50% Off On All Training) by olanikeh: 6:05pm On Sep 19, 2017
iihtlagos:

please send a mail to marketing@iihtng.com

Someone would reply you

Seen thanks

(1) (Reply)

Update: I Need Help In Tweaking My CV / What's The Next Step For A Biochemistry Graduate (2.1)??????? / Urgent Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.