Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,758 members, 7,802,320 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:24 PM

Naomi Grandbal Wins Miss Reliable Nigeria Pageant (Photos) - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Naomi Grandbal Wins Miss Reliable Nigeria Pageant (Photos) (23918 Views)

Nyekachi Douglas In London For Miss World 2019 Pageant (photos) / Nyekachi Douglas Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2019 Pageant (Photos) / Yetunde Barnabas Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja Pageant (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naomi Grandbal Wins Miss Reliable Nigeria Pageant (Photos) by Pain(m): 3:57pm On Aug 16, 2017
We now have Everything from Miss Reliable to Miss Stupid.."MISS"Placed Priorities undecided
Re: Naomi Grandbal Wins Miss Reliable Nigeria Pageant (Photos) by McOsheBaba(m): 4:19pm On Aug 16, 2017
See as auditorium empty like Union Bank Branch.
Re: Naomi Grandbal Wins Miss Reliable Nigeria Pageant (Photos) by jashar(f): 4:33pm On Aug 16, 2017
Naijacost22:
That bitch is ugly no doubt. So what of the 1st class grads in Nigeria?

they give them 10,000 at the graduation ceremony... undecided
isn't that appropriate?
Re: Naomi Grandbal Wins Miss Reliable Nigeria Pageant (Photos) by nwaokeleme100(m): 4:40pm On Aug 16, 2017
What is all this miss this and miss that? Can't we come up with something more reasonable instead of giving these young women more reasons to be distracted when they are sent to school to read? ME i'm just gonna sit here and wait for miss science, miss arts etc. My two cents!
Re: Naomi Grandbal Wins Miss Reliable Nigeria Pageant (Photos) by maisauki: 4:48pm On Aug 16, 2017
And she'll go home with a brand new car with lots of gifts while d best graduating student from medicine will be given five taosan
WHAT A TWIST
Re: Naomi Grandbal Wins Miss Reliable Nigeria Pageant (Photos) by DonaldGenes(m): 4:57pm On Aug 16, 2017
CAPSLOCKED:

YOU'VE NOT EVEN SEEN ANYTHING.

BACK THEN IN IN UNI IN BENUE THERE WAS;
MISS BENUE
MISS CARNIVAL
MISS TOURISM
MISS IDOMA
FACE OF IDOMA
MISS TIV
FACE OF TIV... AND SO ON. NOTHING LIKE MR THIS OR MR THAT. ONLY MISS'S.

VERY FEW GIRLS SEE THE PRIZES FOR THESE CONTESTS AND DON'T THINK ABOUT "MODELLING ", AS THEY CALL IT.

IT'S CLEAR THESE OLD PERVERTED MEN ORGANISE THESE SHOWS ( IN THE WAY THAT IT'LL BE IRRESISTIBLE TO THE YOUNG GIRLS CRAVING FOR THE FANCY LIFE WITH FINE CLOTHES, A CAR, AND A COUPLE OF INSTAGRAM LIKES) JUST TO GET NEW RECRUITS OF OLOSHOS. undecided

Re: Naomi Grandbal Wins Miss Reliable Nigeria Pageant (Photos) by YabaLeftist: 6:18pm On Aug 16, 2017
Oh my God, what a fugly woman with large forehead. All the contestants are fugly with prominent foreheads, why? Is it that there's no good looking woman in Bayelsa or what?!
Re: Naomi Grandbal Wins Miss Reliable Nigeria Pageant (Photos) by texazzpete(m): 6:22pm On Aug 16, 2017
'Miss Reliable Nigeria'

These guys are clearly taking the piss here. Run out of names, eh?
Re: Naomi Grandbal Wins Miss Reliable Nigeria Pageant (Photos) by dlaw70(m): 6:44pm On Aug 16, 2017
thunder fire buhari
Re: Naomi Grandbal Wins Miss Reliable Nigeria Pageant (Photos) by henryhemon(m): 9:30pm On Aug 16, 2017
This is an example of how we abuse everything we pay our hands on,the whites handed off leadership to us we 've not only abused it but we 've messed it up,same way we 've done to beauty pageant,when bombings started i said once we start ours will be worst here it is boko haram,with the dawn of mobile phones will have not only abused it but messed it up,I was with some colleagues,4 of us were Nigerians and the other an American,after the driver had drove few mins,he noticed how 3 of us were busy devouring our phones and he said why do Nigerians love their phones so much.
Moral of the story,we 're where we are cuz that's the reflection of the society.
Re: Naomi Grandbal Wins Miss Reliable Nigeria Pageant (Photos) by WhereIsBuhari: 6:52am On Aug 17, 2017
My dear ask them o!
Jacksparr0w1207:
Where is Buhari?
Re: Naomi Grandbal Wins Miss Reliable Nigeria Pageant (Photos) by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jun 01, 2019
Mission accomplished. It's graceful :-) tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do You Dress To The Market? / Lovely And Beautiful Lace Styles For Good Looking Ladies / Where In Lagos Can I Make My Lips Pink Or Red?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.