Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,764 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:04 PM

Have You Actualized Your 2017 New Year Resolution? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Have You Actualized Your 2017 New Year Resolution? (8995 Views)

6 Powerful New Year Resolution Ideas That Will Change Your Life For Good / Have You Broken Your New Year Resolution On The First Day Of The Year? / What Effect Does Biafra Have On Nigeria If Actualized? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Actualized Your 2017 New Year Resolution? by Nobody: 5:27pm On Aug 16, 2017
Mariinee:
I believe you grin

wink wink wink

make that 01-01-2018 not 01-10-2018 i wrote earlier grin grin

anyways why did you have to make going into a relationship a new year resolution.............does that mean you had never been i any relationship before this last one that was bitter-sweet

(and why do people always say bitter-sweet and not sweet-bitter cos i believe it should be sweet at first before turning bitter.................or your relationship started bitter first)
Re: Have You Actualized Your 2017 New Year Resolution? by dingbang(m): 5:31pm On Aug 16, 2017
Not yet.... But my prayer has been answered
Re: Have You Actualized Your 2017 New Year Resolution? by Nobody: 5:31pm On Aug 16, 2017
QueenSekxy:

hahahahah..you nogo kee me oo..

lol

why shall i kee you

hmmm you look like someone i know and have seen here before...........

Did you go to harvard?

Or have we met in sexuality section before?.................cos you look like someone i got to know there
Re: Have You Actualized Your 2017 New Year Resolution? by Nobody: 5:33pm On Aug 16, 2017
thepussyhunter:

wink wink wink

make that 01-01-2018 not 01-10-2018 i wrote earlier grin grin

anyways why did you have to make going into a relationship a new year resolution.............does that mean you had never been i any relationship before this last one that was bitter-sweet

(and why do people always say bitter-sweet and not sweet-bitter cos i believe it should be sweet at first before turning bitter.................or your relationship started bitter first)
Hehehehe.
I wasn't in any relationship for four years.
I don't know sha...Bitter-sweet, Sweet-bitter. Na the same thing grin grin
Re: Have You Actualized Your 2017 New Year Resolution? by QueenSekxy(f): 5:34pm On Aug 16, 2017
thepussyhunter:

lol

why shall i kee you

hmmm you look like someone i know and have seen here before...........

Did you go to harvard?

Or have we met in sexuality section before?.................cos you look like someone i got to know there
lol...I'm always here but not sexuality section..and yea,,I am the person
Re: Have You Actualized Your 2017 New Year Resolution? by Oyindidi(f): 5:36pm On Aug 16, 2017
thepussyhunter:
Well i made a resolution last year not to have sex again till i get married and so i've kept that shiiiii and remained cellibate for the past 8-months or rather 10-months (if you add the last two months of last year; november and december when i didnt fvck anyone)

all thanks to God, work, football, nairaland, all the worwor ladies around me
(i couldnt have done it without ur ugly faces scaring me away from sex)
and lastly hunter my dick who has refused to allow strong dangerous konji hold him for the past 8-months
(even if there have been small less dangerous konjis)

i'm soooo not keeping that resolution next year though...............at least its gonna be a new year which means new resolutions....

Body no be fire wood angry
Story, na cos that runs girl never give you go ahead.
Re: Have You Actualized Your 2017 New Year Resolution? by jericco1(m): 5:36pm On Aug 16, 2017
Yes! I vowed not to drink garri this year, so far so good. I'm keeping it real!
Re: Have You Actualized Your 2017 New Year Resolution? by MadCow1: 5:36pm On Aug 16, 2017
I stopped making new year resolutions the same year I realised that Jesus was never coming back. angry
Re: Have You Actualized Your 2017 New Year Resolution? by Nobody: 5:38pm On Aug 16, 2017
skarlett:
I never had one but if I did, I know a huge part of it is already accomplished smiley
Chai Madam her is still alive. She has been hiding eversince since, even thought she deactivated.

Resolutions? Okay.

Even though not a resolution. Earlier this year I had vowed to hack the univerity's system coz I believe my one mark to getting an A is missing somewhere. You know when your paranoia tells you the system and what is infront of you don't match. I even befriended Kwalo the I.T genuis. Where? The boy decided to go on an overseas internship.

The replacement genius doesn't even reply to my greetings. Village pipu
Re: Have You Actualized Your 2017 New Year Resolution? by Nobody: 5:38pm On Aug 16, 2017
jericco1:
Yes! I vowed not to drink garri this year, so far so good. I'm keeping it real!
Hahahaha
You like garri that much?
Re: Have You Actualized Your 2017 New Year Resolution? by Aristotle96(m): 5:39pm On Aug 16, 2017
Yeah I have smiley
Re: Have You Actualized Your 2017 New Year Resolution? by Nobody: 5:40pm On Aug 16, 2017
Mariinee:
Hehehehe.
I wasn't in any relationship for four years.
I don't know sha...Bitter-sweet, Sweet-bitter. Na the same thing grin grin

shocked shocked
four fvcking years!! shocked shocked shocked

OMG
those must have been the worst years of you life cry cry

innit?
Re: Have You Actualized Your 2017 New Year Resolution? by Hades2016(m): 5:40pm On Aug 16, 2017
Yes ooooo , I rented my 3 bedroom apartment and am living the kinda life I wish for this 2017.... Praise God ooooo e no easy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Actualized Your 2017 New Year Resolution? by Nobody: 5:41pm On Aug 16, 2017
A little, if i get admission, Anoda step taken
Re: Have You Actualized Your 2017 New Year Resolution? by Nobody: 5:41pm On Aug 16, 2017
thepussyhunter:

shocked shocked
four fvcking years!! shocked shocked shocked

OMG
those must have been the worst years of you life cry cry

innit?
Worst? sad sad
Worst keh? grin grin
Re: Have You Actualized Your 2017 New Year Resolution? by jericco1(m): 5:41pm On Aug 16, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Hahahaha
You like garri that much?
not really, I thought it was giving me eye ish. So I thought I should lay off. No matter what.
Re: Have You Actualized Your 2017 New Year Resolution? by Nobody: 5:42pm On Aug 16, 2017
Aristotle96:
Yeah I have smiley
What was it?
If I may ask.
Re: Have You Actualized Your 2017 New Year Resolution? by Nobody: 5:42pm On Aug 16, 2017
Oyindidi:
Story, na cos that runs girl never give you go ahead.

hahahahahah

na you know o

all i know be say i'm still cellibate and i'm liking it
for now at least grin

good evening...............you know you never got to tell me his name o (your son i mean)
Lawlahdey:
So, I was going through my old posts and I saw my comment on the New Year Resolution thread where I made the resolution to get in a relationship.
I did get in a relationship and it was bitter-sweet and I'm of the opinion that I shouldn't have made that resolution but anyways grin

Guys, What was your New year resolution and how far have you gone about actualizing it?

Lol aunty lolade dat 1 no b resolution na
Na wetin we deh do for fun sef
Re: Have You Actualized Your 2017 New Year Resolution? by Nobody: 5:43pm On Aug 16, 2017
E go come remain to chop 49 million for bet9ja
Come buy that benz
Re: Have You Actualized Your 2017 New Year Resolution? by Nobody: 5:43pm On Aug 16, 2017
jagugu88li:
Chai Madam her is still alive. She has been hiding eversince since, even thought she deactivated.

Lol, I didn't deactivate, I've been around for a while now. Even competing in an ongoing flash fiction contest in literature section at the moment.

1 Like

Yes.. I successfully wasted 8 months
Re: Have You Actualized Your 2017 New Year Resolution? by Oyindidi(f): 5:44pm On Aug 16, 2017
thepussyhunter:

hahahahahah

na you know o

all i know be say i'm still cellibate and i'm liking it
for now at least grin

good evening...............you know you never got to tell me his name o (your son i mean)
Lol.
Re: Have You Actualized Your 2017 New Year Resolution? by Nobody: 5:44pm On Aug 16, 2017
QueenSekxy:
lol...I'm always here but not sexuality section..and yea,,I am the person

lmao

was just pulling your legs

i knew its the almighty sekxy the broke guys slayer cheesy cheesy

hope you good today?
smiley
Re: Have You Actualized Your 2017 New Year Resolution? by mikeycharles(m): 5:45pm On Aug 16, 2017
My resolution was to kiss ...
Re: Have You Actualized Your 2017 New Year Resolution? by Nobody: 5:46pm On Aug 16, 2017
Emzyme:

Lol aunty lolade dat 1 no b resolution na
Na wetin we deh do for fun sef
It is, to me.
Cuz it's something I just wasn't interested in.
Re: Have You Actualized Your 2017 New Year Resolution? by Nobody: 5:46pm On Aug 16, 2017
jericco1:

not really, I thought it was giving me eye ish. So I thought I should lay off. No matter what.
Oh, that's cool.
Re: Have You Actualized Your 2017 New Year Resolution? by tayorh(m): 5:48pm On Aug 16, 2017
Mine is to keep off any relationship this year and make more money, i am doing just that..
Re: Have You Actualized Your 2017 New Year Resolution? by QueenSekxy(f): 5:48pm On Aug 16, 2017
thepussyhunter:

lmao
was just pulling your legs
i knew its the almighty the broke guys slayer cheesy cheesy
hope you good today? smiley
lol..funny you, ,I'm good dear and you?
Re: Have You Actualized Your 2017 New Year Resolution? by aquadude15: 5:51pm On Aug 16, 2017
Came at d right time. Jst 20%
Re: Have You Actualized Your 2017 New Year Resolution? by Nobody: 5:51pm On Aug 16, 2017
E b like say i go create anoda moniker
Upload my pix come tag lawlahdey
Mayb we fit work out d new yr resolution
Time stil deh
Nothing like bitter-sweet this time around

Checked ur dp, ..d pix raised my bp
Mayb i should slide into your dm with a pm
Who knows i could b ur bf nd u my gf
Badbelle weh go talk shit, keep ur distance

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gurusbase.com Is Now Gurusbase.net / Fuel Tanker Collides With Trailer In Lagos / Breaking! Prophet Felix Oluyemi ‘Baba Olomi Now Now’ Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.