Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,873 members, 7,802,808 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:12 PM

"If My Boyfriend Is Broke, I Will Cheat On Him" - Nigerian Lady Explains Why - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "If My Boyfriend Is Broke, I Will Cheat On Him" - Nigerian Lady Explains Why (52211 Views)

Lady Explains Why It's Wrong For Pastor To Say 'you May Now Kiss The Bride' / Busty Lady Explains Why She Always Wears Cleavage-Baring Outfits (Photo) / 'Why Good Girls Don't Marry First' - Nigerian Lady Explains (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

"If My Boyfriend Is Broke, I Will Cheat On Him" - Nigerian Lady Explains Why by lordkit400: 4:10pm On Aug 16, 2017
A Nigerian lady on Twitter @cocothebody explains why she can never be faithful to a broke partner.

See below:

Source: http://www.flexygist.com.ng/2017/08/16/nigerian-lady-on-twitter-explains-why-she-can-never-be-faithful-to-a-broke-partner/

cc; lalasticlala

1 Share

Re: "If My Boyfriend Is Broke, I Will Cheat On Him" - Nigerian Lady Explains Why by walearoy(m): 4:14pm On Aug 16, 2017
Noted

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "If My Boyfriend Is Broke, I Will Cheat On Him" - Nigerian Lady Explains Why by Draei: 4:17pm On Aug 16, 2017
with that picture of her? all i can say is....

300 Likes 11 Shares

Re: "If My Boyfriend Is Broke, I Will Cheat On Him" - Nigerian Lady Explains Why by gabinogem(m): 4:17pm On Aug 16, 2017
Reason Why Marriages & Relationships Are Just Too Overrated.

97 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "If My Boyfriend Is Broke, I Will Cheat On Him" - Nigerian Lady Explains Why by RichieDaVinci01(m): 4:19pm On Aug 16, 2017
As the chairman of the broke boys association
I say
"Leeeave us alone"
Hiiiiaaaaan
Is this not to much

238 Likes 9 Shares

Re: "If My Boyfriend Is Broke, I Will Cheat On Him" - Nigerian Lady Explains Why by stephleena(f): 4:20pm On Aug 16, 2017
watch how em broke guys,would call her olosho..

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: "If My Boyfriend Is Broke, I Will Cheat On Him" - Nigerian Lady Explains Why by justineu(m): 4:24pm On Aug 16, 2017
See as she old finish, breast fall and she dey look for rich man . undecided

91 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "If My Boyfriend Is Broke, I Will Cheat On Him" - Nigerian Lady Explains Why by QueenSekxy(f): 4:24pm On Aug 16, 2017
stephleena:
the second to comment have already shouted olosho...they see no problem slut shaming girls. .but see it as a big problem when they are called broke

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "If My Boyfriend Is Broke, I Will Cheat On Him" - Nigerian Lady Explains Why by QueenSekxy(f): 4:26pm On Aug 16, 2017
justineu:
See as she old finish, breast fall and she dey look for rich man . undecided
everyone has got choice in this world..I know you have your own choice too..don't insult her for expressing what she wants in life...

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: "If My Boyfriend Is Broke, I Will Cheat On Him" - Nigerian Lady Explains Why by justineu(m): 4:26pm On Aug 16, 2017
stephleena:
sister, they is nothing like broke guys! Hope she must be as rich as the guy b4 she can call any guy broke.

101 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "If My Boyfriend Is Broke, I Will Cheat On Him" - Nigerian Lady Explains Why by Earthquake1: 4:30pm On Aug 16, 2017
Bad hair, fake necklaces, over-worn clothes, probably jobless, looking for a made man.

#Trash.

132 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "If My Boyfriend Is Broke, I Will Cheat On Him" - Nigerian Lady Explains Why by justineu(m): 4:31pm On Aug 16, 2017
QueenSekxy:

everyone has got choice in this world..I know you have your own choice too..don't insult her for expressing what she wants in life...

you must worth it. You can't be stinkly poor looking for a man who struggled for his hard earn money.. When he was still struggling the chick won't even look at him twice but when his loaded the idiot will be praying to God for him to say hi to her. undecided

118 Likes 8 Shares

Re: "If My Boyfriend Is Broke, I Will Cheat On Him" - Nigerian Lady Explains Why by Nobody: 4:32pm On Aug 16, 2017
justineu:
sister, They is nothing like broke guys Hope she most be as rich as the guy b4 she can call any guy broke.
Don't deceive yourself, although being broke isn't a permanent situation if you don't want it to be.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "If My Boyfriend Is Broke, I Will Cheat On Him" - Nigerian Lady Explains Why by QueenSekxy(f): 4:34pm On Aug 16, 2017
justineu:
you must worth it. You can be stinkly poor looking for man who struggled for his hard earn money.. When he was still struggling the chick won't even look at him twice but when his loaded the idiot will be praying to God for him to say hi to her. undecided
cry me a river!!who cares about your pathetic stories?....you have your choice ,so allow the lady make hers..none of your business if she is poor and desires to marry a rich man.

you can aswel desire to be rich like dangote..learn to respect people's opinions before you dish out insults

14 Likes

Re: "If My Boyfriend Is Broke, I Will Cheat On Him" - Nigerian Lady Explains Why by justineu(m): 4:35pm On Aug 16, 2017
Benita27:
Don't deceive yourself, although being broke isn't a permanent situation if you don't want it to be.
I agree with you. So who will now get married to the broke guys?

2 Likes

Re: "If My Boyfriend Is Broke, I Will Cheat On Him" - Nigerian Lady Explains Why by Nobody: 4:37pm On Aug 16, 2017
justineu:
I agree with you. So who will now get married to the broke guys?
Who said broke guys don't get married?. grin

Some people don't care wallowing in poverty.

7 Likes

Re: "If My Boyfriend Is Broke, I Will Cheat On Him" - Nigerian Lady Explains Why by stephleena(f): 4:38pm On Aug 16, 2017
QueenSekxy:

the second to comment have already shouted olosho...they see no problem slut shaming girls. .but see it as a big problem when they are called broke
exactly... all these brother one shirt,one trouser are always the first to identify who is a slut and who's not a slut...like they just pour out their anger,on girls they know they can't have. .

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: "If My Boyfriend Is Broke, I Will Cheat On Him" - Nigerian Lady Explains Why by justineu(m): 4:39pm On Aug 16, 2017
QueenSekxy:

cry me a river!!who cares about your pathetic stories?....you have your choice ,so allow the lady make hers..none of your business of she is poor and desires to marry a rich man.

you can aswel desire to be rich like dangote..learn to respect people's opinions before you dish out insults
ok, you win. I hope she continue with it until she start going to church centre for miracle.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "If My Boyfriend Is Broke, I Will Cheat On Him" - Nigerian Lady Explains Why by QueenSekxy(f): 4:39pm On Aug 16, 2017
stephleena:

exactly... all these brother one shirt,one trouser are always the first to identify who is a slut and who's not a slut...like they just pour out their anger,on girls they know they can't have. .
lol..gbam

3 Likes

Re: "If My Boyfriend Is Broke, I Will Cheat On Him" - Nigerian Lady Explains Why by QueenSekxy(f): 4:41pm On Aug 16, 2017
justineu:
ok, you win. I hope she continue with it until she start going to church centre for miracle.
that is left for her to figure out..biko face your problems and leave the girl alone...

3 Likes

Re: "If My Boyfriend Is Broke, I Will Cheat On Him" - Nigerian Lady Explains Why by QueenSekxy(f): 4:42pm On Aug 16, 2017
Benita27:

lolz

2 Likes

Re: "If My Boyfriend Is Broke, I Will Cheat On Him" - Nigerian Lady Explains Why by justineu(m): 4:47pm On Aug 16, 2017
Benita27:

In this modern days no reasonable man will get married to a woman who doesn't Av anything doing talk more of being broke.

Everyone want to have peace of mind in their marriage regardless of the gender.

7 Likes

Re: "If My Boyfriend Is Broke, I Will Cheat On Him" - Nigerian Lady Explains Why by justineu(m): 4:48pm On Aug 16, 2017
QueenSekxy:

that is left for her to figure out..biko face your problems and leave the girl alone...
grin
Re: "If My Boyfriend Is Broke, I Will Cheat On Him" - Nigerian Lady Explains Why by QueenSekxy(f): 4:52pm On Aug 16, 2017
justineu:
grin
lolz
Re: "If My Boyfriend Is Broke, I Will Cheat On Him" - Nigerian Lady Explains Why by justineu(m): 4:54pm On Aug 16, 2017
QueenSekxy:

lolz
hope yours won't be that high? grin
Re: "If My Boyfriend Is Broke, I Will Cheat On Him" - Nigerian Lady Explains Why by Transcendwonder: 4:56pm On Aug 16, 2017
She is not even fine sef... mtseew... we will be here to hear what she will be saying when she turns 40 with her high standards... iranu!!

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "If My Boyfriend Is Broke, I Will Cheat On Him" - Nigerian Lady Explains Why by QueenSekxy(f): 4:58pm On Aug 16, 2017
justineu:
hope yours won't be that high? grin
lol seems you have this common problem of not minding your business...I wonder what will become of you if you were to be a lady....chuku chuku guy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "If My Boyfriend Is Broke, I Will Cheat On Him" - Nigerian Lady Explains Why by justineu(m): 5:09pm On Aug 16, 2017
QueenSekxy:

lol seems you have this common problem of not minding your business...I wonder what will become of you if you were to be a lady....chuku chuku guy
I don't mind knowing since we share same state.. Who knows.. wink

4 Likes

Re: "If My Boyfriend Is Broke, I Will Cheat On Him" - Nigerian Lady Explains Why by QueenSekxy(f): 5:12pm On Aug 16, 2017
justineu:
I don't mind knowing since we share same state.. Who knows.. wink
lol. .which state are you from
Re: "If My Boyfriend Is Broke, I Will Cheat On Him" - Nigerian Lady Explains Why by Cdec(m): 5:15pm On Aug 16, 2017
Its her life. she can decide to live it anyway she deems fit. I believe people will live a more happiness laden lives if they pay little or zero attention to how others choose to live theirs.

if it doesn't add to my spiritual, financial and mental growth, it doesn't matter.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "If My Boyfriend Is Broke, I Will Cheat On Him" - Nigerian Lady Explains Why by justineu(m): 5:16pm On Aug 16, 2017
QueenSekxy:

lol. .which state are you from
imo state.

1 Like

Re: "If My Boyfriend Is Broke, I Will Cheat On Him" - Nigerian Lady Explains Why by horpeyemmi66(m): 5:19pm On Aug 16, 2017
grin grin grin Something is wrong with this aunty...if they use you for money ritual you will not live to spend part of that money

7 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

“My Girlfriend Snatched My Abroad-Based Boyfriend, Now They Are Getting Married” / Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Edo Girls. / Top 5 Lies Women Tell In Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.