Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,107 members, 7,807,339 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:30 PM

Profile Of Nnamdi Kanu Who Called Nigeria Zoo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Profile Of Nnamdi Kanu Who Called Nigeria Zoo (3709 Views)

Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's House In Afaraukwu, Umuahia Ahead Of Parents' Burial / Joe Igbokwe Vs Nnamdi Kanu: Who Is The Winner Now? / Between Buhari And Kanu Who Really Wants To Seperate Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Profile Of Nnamdi Kanu Who Called Nigeria Zoo by eghuan1(m): 3:55pm On Aug 17, 2017
Billyonaire:
Fallacy ad hominem.

Focus on the message and not the messenger. The Biafrans were not consulted before uniting them with Nigiritia and Soudan people and then nicknamed Nigeria.

Even then the Amalgamation Treaty was for 100 Yrs; From 1914 to 2014, so legally, the forced illegal amalgamation has even expired and the Biafran people are ready to die for their freedom.

This planet is transitioning to the point that politics and religion will have no place in human consciousness, because religion and politics are decoy in the matrix programming by the etheric overlords who are the ones controlling the fossil fuel and big pharma, and the local politicians under the guys of democracy are just too novice to understand who their puppeteer master really is.

How do I know these ? Because I know.

In as much as I respect people's opinion and whatever, your claim to knowledge of the operations of the overloads or what you call them is defeated by your last sentence.

Are you saying that because you know it, we the people who do not know should not question your knowledge? So in other words, you are now a source of knowledge of the universe that cannot be questioned. And you are proud to say such knowing fully well that you are a human being which or who is limited by the fact that you are human being.

So for you now, it's I know therefore I know, which is a fallacy by itself. Your claim of I know therefore I know, does that not make you a repository for knowledge, which we we all know no human is capable of such?
Re: Profile Of Nnamdi Kanu Who Called Nigeria Zoo by akulaxx: 4:00pm On Aug 17, 2017
izospindle:
cownu the con artist alas scammer have you finish pouring zobo on ur supporter in the name of gun shut by police

no problem, he will scam Biafra out of nigerias hands
Re: Profile Of Nnamdi Kanu Who Called Nigeria Zoo by akulaxx: 4:04pm On Aug 17, 2017
Caseless:
The pigs won't listen , but follow the dunderhead.
If you have a stupid man leading a struggle that should be led by intellectuals and jobless youths flock around and call him 'ohamadike', it tells you the level of intellectual 'aridity' in that region.

it takes a brave man not a corrupt intellectual my friend dont be emotional Biafra is coming because the SS and SE have realized that they have been dwelling with their enemies THE ZOO
Re: Profile Of Nnamdi Kanu Who Called Nigeria Zoo by tracrbloc: 5:05pm On Aug 17, 2017
Billyonaire:
Fallacy ad hominem.

Focus on the message and not the messenger. The Biafrans were not consulted before uniting them with Nigiritia and Soudan people and then nicknamed Nigeria.

Even then the Amalgamation Treaty was for 100 Yrs; From 1914 to 2014, so legally, the forced illegal amalgamation has even expired and the Biafran people are ready to die for their freedom.

This planet is transitioning to the point that politics and religion will have no place in human consciousness, because religion and politics are decoy in the matrix programming by the etheric overlords who are the ones controlling the fossil fuel and big pharma, and the local politicians under the guys of democracy are just too novice to understand who their puppeteer master really is.

welcome back Oga Billyonaire. I would like to correct yours and many others perception that the "Amalgamation of Nigeria" does not have a validity period like you mentioned (1914-2014). A whole lot about the scam called Amalgamation holds the key to determining the future of the contraption called Nigeria, and it's success and progress among other Nation States. If not, charlatans like Nnamudi Kani will continue to mislead the vulnerable and ignorant.... wetin I de talk sef? Olodo like me!
Re: Profile Of Nnamdi Kanu Who Called Nigeria Zoo by Notasyouthink: 5:43pm On Aug 17, 2017
victor4ekele:
The profile of a man who calls Nigeria a zoo

Nnamdi Kanu attended University of Nigeria (Nsukka) with the help of Federal Government of Nigeria scholarship grant

2) Nnamdi Kanu was born in 1972 implying that he never experienced Biafra- Nigeria civil war (1967-1970) and the resultant horrors

3) The father of Nnamdi Kanu is a village head in Abia State (Nigeria) who receive monthly salary from Federal Government of Nigeria

4) Nnamdi Kanu's wife and children are british citizens who cannot speak Igbo language

5) Nnamdi Kanu is a british citizen. (Note): if there is war in Nigeria today, Britain will send warship to Nigeria and rescue Nnamdi Kanu back to London leaving behind his 'blind, deaf and dumb' supporters to suffer effects of war

6) Nnamdi Kanu said he is of Jewish Religion. (Note): Reading books from two foremost Igbo historians (Professor Ifeatu Afigbo and Professor Kenneth Dike), i was made to understand that there is no place for Jewish Religion in Igboland. Rather, the Igbos are usually Catholics, Anglicans and Traditionalists

7) Nnamdi Kanu said he is greater compared to Jesus Christ. (Note): With this statement, it is glaring to state here that Nnamdi Kanu is mentally deranged.

Thanks. 
Written by Victor Ekele
followed me on twitter @ twitter.com/vicklinzy
L I E S ! ! !
1) Kanu went to school abroad.

2)No nizoorian knows when kanu was born except his parents.

3)Lies! Kanu's father is a king.

4) Another lies from the pit of hell we all know kanu's wife very well she speaks Igbo fluently.

5)Lies, lies, lies.. Where were the british govt when kanu was incarcerated for nearly two years??

6)Before the emergence of white men that brought us christianity, what were the Igbos practicing as their religion??

7) Kanu never said he is greater than jesus and I challenge you to provide the audio evidence.
Re: Profile Of Nnamdi Kanu Who Called Nigeria Zoo by Tobitrueman(m): 5:56pm On Aug 17, 2017
Billyonaire:
Fallacy ad hominem.

You too know, #oversabi. #Respect though grin
Re: Profile Of Nnamdi Kanu Who Called Nigeria Zoo by Nobody: 6:19pm On Aug 17, 2017
tracrbloc:

welcome back Oga Billyonaire. I would like to correct yours and many others perception that the "Amalgamation of Nigeria" does not have a validity period like you mentioned (1914-2014). A whole lot about the scam called Amalgamation holds the key to determining the future of the contraption called Nigeria, and it's success and progress among other Nation States. If not, charlatans like Nnamudi Kani will continue to mislead the vulnerable and ignorant.... wetin I de talk sef? Olodo like me!

Do not call yourself stupid, you are not stupid. You are a man with an opinion, and even though your opinion conflicts with mine, it is just a conflict of opinion and our opinions can wrestle, but you and I, will not wrestle. We are not daft like the other minions.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Must Learn How To Listen To Advice To Aviod What Is About To Happen- IBB / The Wealthiest Catholic Priest / Peter Obi React To All EDO And NASARAWA Youths Protest Today As He Say Thanks Yo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.