Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,931 members, 7,806,694 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:04 PM

Disabled Iranian Lady Paints Cristiano Ronaldo (Photos) - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Disabled Iranian Lady Paints Cristiano Ronaldo (Photos) (52152 Views)

Adebayo Seun, Artist Paints El-Rufai In Two Minutes, Sells It For N2m / Meet Joel Acheampong, Ghanaian Artist Who Paints With His Mouth / Painting Of A Painting Painter Who Paints Around The Painting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Disabled Iranian Lady Paints Cristiano Ronaldo (Photos) by H8ta(m): 6:45pm On Aug 16, 2017
Before giving up, think twice. No, Think again! What if I was at the edge of attaining success? Yes, life is hard, every one chorus that but giving up is not an option!

This Iranian young lady never used her current situation as an excuse, she fought and she’s a warrior.

Excuses are never a way to get out the hardships of life! If a person can be successful regardless of his/her pain and struggles, he is a real warrior! Of course, life will not offer us a plate full of gold, we just have to take it by force and the disabled Iranian artist Fateme Hamami took it by force!

She suffers from an 85% physical ability and still draws with her feet! The picture she created of Cristiano Ronaldo is very impressive and inspiring! Though it may not be perfect but it is close to perfection

It is very interesting to know that Fateme is a football fan and has previously painted Iranian football legend Ali Daie, who personally paid her a surprise visit in appreciation of the image she painted of him.

Fateme’s current painting of Cristiano Ronaldo, the football legend many looks upon, has gone viral as she posted it on her Instagram account!

People like Fateme are really an epitome of inspiration to those thinking giving up is their last option in life.

Source: http://g00gle.com.ng/disabled-iranian-lady-paints-christiano-ronaldo/

Credit: https://www.instagram.com/fatemehamami/?hl=en

76 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Disabled Iranian Lady Paints Cristiano Ronaldo (Photos) by swiz123(m): 6:49pm On Aug 16, 2017
I can beat my chest and say that this is a big lie.she possibly couldn't have done that.

Pls all these animals quoting me, have you asked yourself what's the correlation between where she's positioning the pencil and the picture in general?
Judging by the picture I am seeing now, the lady is just posing for the camera

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Disabled Iranian Lady Paints Cristiano Ronaldo (Photos) by H8ta(m): 6:51pm On Aug 16, 2017
More

16 Likes

Re: Disabled Iranian Lady Paints Cristiano Ronaldo (Photos) by Greatzeus(m): 7:32pm On Aug 16, 2017
OMG :oAll I can say is God is great. This is marvelous,oh my kiss

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: Disabled Iranian Lady Paints Cristiano Ronaldo (Photos) by Donniefred(m): 7:38pm On Aug 16, 2017
swiz123:
I can beat my chest and say that this is a big lie.she possibly couldn't have done that
Keep doubting, you are one of the people that gives excuses for your failures

415 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Disabled Iranian Lady Paints Cristiano Ronaldo (Photos) by Donniefred(m): 7:43pm On Aug 16, 2017
Lalasticlala, mynd44
Re: Disabled Iranian Lady Paints Cristiano Ronaldo (Photos) by auntysimbiat(f): 7:45pm On Aug 16, 2017
wow

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Disabled Iranian Lady Paints Cristiano Ronaldo (Photos) by RIPEnglish: 9:17pm On Aug 16, 2017
wow, nice. please let Ronaldo saw it cuz am sure he will love it & try got to contacted her. nice.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Disabled Iranian Lady Paints Cristiano Ronaldo (Photos) by ideology(m): 9:17pm On Aug 16, 2017
See talent

Cute lady, I hope this gets to C7

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Disabled Iranian Lady Paints Cristiano Ronaldo (Photos) by Khutie: 9:17pm On Aug 16, 2017
There is a plan and a purpose, a value to every life, no matter what its location, age, gender or disability.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Disabled Iranian Lady Paints Cristiano Ronaldo (Photos) by czarina(f): 9:17pm On Aug 16, 2017
Wow... .just wow
Re: Disabled Iranian Lady Paints Cristiano Ronaldo (Photos) by holluwai(m): 9:17pm On Aug 16, 2017
impressive

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Disabled Iranian Lady Paints Cristiano Ronaldo (Photos) by cristianisraeli: 9:18pm On Aug 16, 2017
nice but i hope the iranian mullahs and the revolutionary guards wont arrest her now

5 Likes

Re: Disabled Iranian Lady Paints Cristiano Ronaldo (Photos) by Nobody: 9:18pm On Aug 16, 2017
Wow that took some serious body conditioning and discipline

She really tried

1 Like

Re: Disabled Iranian Lady Paints Cristiano Ronaldo (Photos) by Nedfed(m): 9:18pm On Aug 16, 2017
Diaris Ability in Disability
Wish World best player (Ronaldo) can see dis and bless the woman.
People like her need to be encourage.
Nice one

4 Likes

Re: Disabled Iranian Lady Paints Cristiano Ronaldo (Photos) by baike: 9:18pm On Aug 16, 2017
why Christano, why not Messi what makes people love Christano more than messi

3 Likes

Re: Disabled Iranian Lady Paints Cristiano Ronaldo (Photos) by seunny4lif(m): 9:18pm On Aug 16, 2017
She don hammer shocked shocked shocked shocked

C.Ronaldo will surely make her popular cool cool cool cool cool
C.Ronaldo will visit her for sure
C.Ronaldo remains the best sportsman with good heart cool cool cool

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Disabled Iranian Lady Paints Cristiano Ronaldo (Photos) by slimthugchimee2(m): 9:18pm On Aug 16, 2017
That looks nothing like christiano undecided

3 Likes

Re: Disabled Iranian Lady Paints Cristiano Ronaldo (Photos) by dfrost: 9:19pm On Aug 16, 2017
embarassed cry
Re: Disabled Iranian Lady Paints Cristiano Ronaldo (Photos) by beetown(m): 9:19pm On Aug 16, 2017
I can beat my chest and say this is the most inspiring thread I've seen on NL cry and I was about giving up on writing. Let's get it angry

8 Likes

Re: Disabled Iranian Lady Paints Cristiano Ronaldo (Photos) by 2O17: 9:19pm On Aug 16, 2017
I trust CR7 to make her happy If he sees the work of art

3 Likes

Re: Disabled Iranian Lady Paints Cristiano Ronaldo (Photos) by 0b10010011: 9:19pm On Aug 16, 2017
swiz123:
I can beat my chest and say that this is a big lie.she possibly couldn't have done that

In as much as I will want to agree with you, I must categorically let you know that "Disability triggers new senses and enhances existing ones"

More like a shift of power!

30 Likes

Re: Disabled Iranian Lady Paints Cristiano Ronaldo (Photos) by Oluwaseyi456(m): 9:19pm On Aug 16, 2017
Wao! please give her kudos but daunting
Re: Disabled Iranian Lady Paints Cristiano Ronaldo (Photos) by Tonason: 9:20pm On Aug 16, 2017
Donniefred:
Keep doubting, you are one of the people that gives excuses for your failures

Who is this one?
Re: Disabled Iranian Lady Paints Cristiano Ronaldo (Photos) by Kimberlykay(f): 9:20pm On Aug 16, 2017
simply amazing...

1 Like

Re: Disabled Iranian Lady Paints Cristiano Ronaldo (Photos) by kllinxman(m): 9:20pm On Aug 16, 2017
And she has an Ig. account, OK.
Re: Disabled Iranian Lady Paints Cristiano Ronaldo (Photos) by oluwamile(m): 9:20pm On Aug 16, 2017
may God help us
Re: Disabled Iranian Lady Paints Cristiano Ronaldo (Photos) by Homeboiy: 9:20pm On Aug 16, 2017
painting with her legs
Re: Disabled Iranian Lady Paints Cristiano Ronaldo (Photos) by lacoach: 9:20pm On Aug 16, 2017
For the doubting Thomas who commented first . Please wake up from slumber and get a life. Stop killing others dream with your cheap mentality.

4 Likes

Re: Disabled Iranian Lady Paints Cristiano Ronaldo (Photos) by Lero15(m): 9:20pm On Aug 16, 2017
baike:
why Christano, why not Messi what makes people love Christano more than messi

Because Ronaldo is always in the news. Messi is a better player but Ronaldo has other qualities. He's more handsome and presentable... He loves attention as well. And.... People like you when you are not calm.

4 Likes

Re: Disabled Iranian Lady Paints Cristiano Ronaldo (Photos) by CowHard: 9:20pm On Aug 16, 2017
The reason I don't give those dirty and smelling abokki beggars a penny
Re: Disabled Iranian Lady Paints Cristiano Ronaldo (Photos) by Iseoluwani: 9:21pm On Aug 16, 2017
Good

But RONALDO LOOKS LIKE JEWISH IN THE PIC

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Stephens Arrt Draws Anthony Joshua: A Nairalander's Photorealistic Drawing / See What He Made With Water Melon (photo) / PROFESSIONAL LOGO & BRAND IDENTITY DESIGNS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.