Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,704 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:42 PM

Are We Not Judging People When We Accuse Them Of Being Judgemental? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are We Not Judging People When We Accuse Them Of Being Judgemental? (597 Views)

Why We Can’t Sanction Pastors Who Accuse Kids Of Being Witches – Former CAN Boss / Can ONE WITNESS Rise Up Against A Person To Accuse Them Of SIN And Condemn Them? / Church Members Attack Elderly Woman In Lagos, Accuse Her Of Being A Witch (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are We Not Judging People When We Accuse Them Of Being Judgemental? by MrImole: 8:48pm On Aug 16, 2017
Are we not judging people when we accuse them of being judgemental?
How then can we delicately condemn the action of judging others without being judgemental?

Seun lalsticlala ishilove Dominique
Re: Are We Not Judging People When We Accuse Them Of Being Judgemental? by An2elect2(f): 9:30pm On Aug 16, 2017
Yes we are "not judging" them.
They have no right to give honest opinion, we would shut them up with our lewd tongues. Their discernment of what is right and wrong is "judging" but ours is "not judging"

_Average human.
Re: Are We Not Judging People When We Accuse Them Of Being Judgemental? by MrImole: 10:39pm On Aug 16, 2017
An2elect2:
Yes we are "not judging" them.
They have no right to give honest opinion, we would shut them up with our lewd tongues. Their discernment of what is right and wrong is "judging" but ours is "not judging"

_Average human.
I don't get you, I think "to judge" is to tell someone that he or she is wrong?
Re: Are We Not Judging People When We Accuse Them Of Being Judgemental? by 1Sharon(f): 11:02pm On Aug 16, 2017
We are ALL judgemental. Leave dat ting, we cant help it.
Re: Are We Not Judging People When We Accuse Them Of Being Judgemental? by CandidSeeker(m): 11:13pm On Aug 16, 2017
MrImole:

I don't get you, I think "to judge" is to tell someone that he or she is wrong?

Sarcasm!
Re: Are We Not Judging People When We Accuse Them Of Being Judgemental? by MrImole: 11:18pm On Aug 16, 2017
CandidSeeker:

Sarcasm!

Oh!

(1) (Reply)

The Greatest Threat To Christianity In Nigeria / Pastor TB Joshua Allegedly Predicted Princess Diana’s Tragic Death 20 Years Ago / Saul Died Four Times In The Bible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.