Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,582 members, 7,809,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:31 PM

Nigerian Man Baths His Baby, Becomes An Internet Sensation (Photos, Video) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Man Baths His Baby, Becomes An Internet Sensation (Photos, Video) (78939 Views)

Man Backs His Baby To A Bank In Port-Harcourt. Photos / Mother Baths & Bottle Feeds Her Grown Up Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos) / 2-months Old Baby's Hair Has Become An Internet Sensation. (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Baths His Baby, Becomes An Internet Sensation (Photos, Video) by davillian(m): 10:52pm On Aug 16, 2017
Let him bath 1 week or 2week old baby 1st.
With all the necessary massage(head,nose and ears).
B4 I 4get most importantly bone stretching.
Re: Nigerian Man Baths His Baby, Becomes An Internet Sensation (Photos, Video) by knowhowk: 10:53pm On Aug 16, 2017
dingbang:
I see a family who has got team spirit.

Yeah ,Real Team Spirit...
Re: Nigerian Man Baths His Baby, Becomes An Internet Sensation (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 10:53pm On Aug 16, 2017
37 views. Internet sensation?
Re: Nigerian Man Baths His Baby, Becomes An Internet Sensation (Photos, Video) by Psalmist1: 10:54pm On Aug 16, 2017
Confirmed man. ...Ene nwa agu. Odogwu nwoke. Real men work the work in humility and joy. Bravo my guy. 042 live. God bless your home. @Psalmy Yoryor for you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Baths His Baby, Becomes An Internet Sensation (Photos, Video) by Arccangel(f): 10:56pm On Aug 16, 2017
Moneyyy:
Hian! It's so dangerous putting the baby on his leg while there is soap on the baby and on his legs. Also, his dirty feet are inside the baby bucket - so dirty and unsafe for the baby

See amateur! You can't bathe baby na. That's why you are giving excuse. U try.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Baths His Baby, Becomes An Internet Sensation (Photos, Video) by isnovic(m): 10:57pm On Aug 16, 2017
His hand is not not supporting the baby's neck.
A joy anytime to bath these little gift of joy.
Re: Nigerian Man Baths His Baby, Becomes An Internet Sensation (Photos, Video) by Sunofgod(m): 10:59pm On Aug 16, 2017
The kid Na bad guy in the making......seee as him pies for him papa,
Re: Nigerian Man Baths His Baby, Becomes An Internet Sensation (Photos, Video) by IRobot7(m): 11:04pm On Aug 16, 2017
It is really not a big deal. I bathe my sister's 5 months old daughter every time I visit and also change her pampers. Infact, for the couple of days that am there, I turn to her mom. She enjoys sleeping beside me with her fingers locked in mine and her sucker in her mouth.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Baths His Baby, Becomes An Internet Sensation (Photos, Video) by AAinEqGuinea: 11:06pm On Aug 16, 2017
Most babies live the good life.

Re: Nigerian Man Baths His Baby, Becomes An Internet Sensation (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 11:08pm On Aug 16, 2017
A father that doesn't bathe this children in the kitchen sink, is that one a father?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Baths His Baby, Becomes An Internet Sensation (Photos, Video) by 1metre: 11:08pm On Aug 16, 2017
Moneyyy:
Hian! It's so dangerous putting the baby on his leg while there is soap on the baby and on his legs. Also, his dirty feet are inside the baby bucket - so dirty and unsafe for the baby
Is the same way nursing mothers bath their babies. so what's dangerous about it.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Baths His Baby, Becomes An Internet Sensation (Photos, Video) by Amadaz(m): 11:17pm On Aug 16, 2017
This only happens when you get married to a slay quen
Re: Nigerian Man Baths His Baby, Becomes An Internet Sensation (Photos, Video) by ChykeBivins(m): 11:21pm On Aug 16, 2017
decatalyst:
Correct man!

You learn beta thing from your mama.

I would love to do this while my queen attends to stuffs in the kitchen. It makes everything smooth and less stressful for both husband and wife.

Besides, if we could share the sheet when making the baby, we could share responsibilities when taking care of the baby.

The face Davido makes when asked to come and see this video
grin

It's comments like this that let u know people were properly bbrought up
Re: Nigerian Man Baths His Baby, Becomes An Internet Sensation (Photos, Video) by Futureberry: 11:25pm On Aug 16, 2017
Evaberry:

This shouldn't be a big deal!

that's also his child right

Only misogynists/sexists will have issues with this.

African men and their problems
don't disgrace your alma mater

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Baths His Baby, Becomes An Internet Sensation (Photos, Video) by supereagle(m): 11:27pm On Aug 16, 2017
decatalyst:
Correct man!

You learn beta thing from your mama.

I would love to do this while my queen attends to stuffs in the kitchen. It makes everything smooth and less stressful for both husband and wife.

Besides, if we could share the sheet when making the baby, we could share responsibilities when taking care of the baby.

The face Davido makes when asked to come and see this video
grin
I hope you don't my kind of wife who will relax and sit down and tells you is your duty to do it.
Re: Nigerian Man Baths His Baby, Becomes An Internet Sensation (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 11:32pm On Aug 16, 2017
Wonderful. I hope my future hubby can do this. smiley
Re: Nigerian Man Baths His Baby, Becomes An Internet Sensation (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 11:34pm On Aug 16, 2017
Not a big deal undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Baths His Baby, Becomes An Internet Sensation (Photos, Video) by hadura29(m): 11:49pm On Aug 16, 2017
madridguy:
To get pickin just dey hungry me tongue

Hian... No one dey on ground before ni
Re: Nigerian Man Baths His Baby, Becomes An Internet Sensation (Photos, Video) by bumeks(f): 11:55pm On Aug 16, 2017
Mine does dat a lot of times, in fact he use to bath for my children 1st at a very tender age (2wks)b4 I can even think of doing that .
Re: Nigerian Man Baths His Baby, Becomes An Internet Sensation (Photos, Video) by HERSLEY(f): 11:58pm On Aug 16, 2017
madridguy:
To get pickin just dey hungry me tongue
I am here to give u a seed
Re: Nigerian Man Baths His Baby, Becomes An Internet Sensation (Photos, Video) by BAILMONEY: 12:03am On Aug 17, 2017
0b10010011:
What I do everyday!
AFONJA MUSLIM TERRORIST angry
Re: Nigerian Man Baths His Baby, Becomes An Internet Sensation (Photos, Video) by Smalleous: 12:07am On Aug 17, 2017
I do this almost everyday. A good father should enjoy doing that.
Re: Nigerian Man Baths His Baby, Becomes An Internet Sensation (Photos, Video) by 0b10010011: 12:08am On Aug 17, 2017
BAILMONEY:
AFONJA MUSLIM TERRORIST angry

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Truth to God!
Re: Nigerian Man Baths His Baby, Becomes An Internet Sensation (Photos, Video) by Nten: 12:13am On Aug 17, 2017
Nice one.it takes a committed family father to do this
Re: Nigerian Man Baths His Baby, Becomes An Internet Sensation (Photos, Video) by Nten: 12:14am On Aug 17, 2017
Nice one.it takes a committed father to do this
Re: Nigerian Man Baths His Baby, Becomes An Internet Sensation (Photos, Video) by Burgerlomo: 12:18am On Aug 17, 2017
Thumbs up
Re: Nigerian Man Baths His Baby, Becomes An Internet Sensation (Photos, Video) by Daeylar(f): 12:20am On Aug 17, 2017
What's the big deal about this
Is the baby not his child? Is he not supposed to bathe his own child?
This means women should start uploading videos of them bathing their kids let's start praising them, since bathing your own child is now considered as something special undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Baths His Baby, Becomes An Internet Sensation (Photos, Video) by BAILMONEY: 12:33am On Aug 17, 2017
0b10010011:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Truth to God!
D

https://www.nairaland.com/3993294/greatest-percentage-yoruba-female-prostitutes#59548392

ADEYINKA GRANDSON NEEDS YOUR ATTENTION IN THAT THREAD
Re: Nigerian Man Baths His Baby, Becomes An Internet Sensation (Photos, Video) by jaszplus12(m): 12:33am On Aug 17, 2017
na wa ooo!! I for don smash record for internet too o because I've been doing this to all my kids! 3 kids from 2003 til now and even though the youngest is getting on 7years old she still loves the chance for me to attend to bathing her!!! chai!! why social media no full ground that time?
i miss!!!
Re: Nigerian Man Baths His Baby, Becomes An Internet Sensation (Photos, Video) by Lokoyen(m): 12:45am On Aug 17, 2017
Moneyyy:
Hian! It's so dangerous putting the baby on his leg while there is soap on the baby and on his legs. Also, his dirty feet are inside the bucket - so dirty and unsafe for the baby

Sharap there what do you know! u were bathed in same manner yet nothing happened to you.
Re: Nigerian Man Baths His Baby, Becomes An Internet Sensation (Photos, Video) by jaytime(m): 12:46am On Aug 17, 2017
That guy is from a home, not house.
Re: Nigerian Man Baths His Baby, Becomes An Internet Sensation (Photos, Video) by Empiree: 12:47am On Aug 17, 2017
The baby is enjoying l shocked shocked kwarm water. F cheesy cheesy ls so comfortable

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Parents, Don't Allow Your Kids To Run To Meet You When You Return Home. See Why / Man Found Money His Grandfather Hid In The Ceiling 30 Years Ago / Life Before Marriage Vs Life After Marriage (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.