Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,505 members, 7,781,547 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:46 PM

Nigerian Man Baths His Baby, Becomes An Internet Sensation (Photos, Video) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Man Baths His Baby, Becomes An Internet Sensation (Photos, Video) (78861 Views)

Man Backs His Baby To A Bank In Port-Harcourt. Photos / Mother Baths & Bottle Feeds Her Grown Up Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos) / 2-months Old Baby's Hair Has Become An Internet Sensation. (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Baths His Baby, Becomes An Internet Sensation (Photos, Video) by Bjgirl1: 1:06am On Aug 17, 2017
Bad guy, na the first and only thing wey you see be that ehen? smiley smiley smiley smiley
kuuljay:
The baby gather blokos wella, he's gonna be a real man
Re: Nigerian Man Baths His Baby, Becomes An Internet Sensation (Photos, Video) by Bjgirl1: 1:07am On Aug 17, 2017
I tire ooo..
Jacksparr0w1207:
How's this news?
Re: Nigerian Man Baths His Baby, Becomes An Internet Sensation (Photos, Video) by allymarry89(f): 1:25am On Aug 17, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fYETytoPWCk
He sounds so angry, can this be true? ���
Re: Nigerian Man Baths His Baby, Becomes An Internet Sensation (Photos, Video) by efavour: 1:31am On Aug 17, 2017
babdap:
I can assist my wife with other house chores but bathing my baby is a no no no.
hahaha,my hubby does every every but bathing a baby this small is a no no. He is scared shit of dropping her. He baths them when they get to at least a year.
Re: Nigerian Man Baths His Baby, Becomes An Internet Sensation (Photos, Video) by micflo28(m): 2:03am On Aug 17, 2017
ehen shu we now kill hushpuppi undecided
Re: Nigerian Man Baths His Baby, Becomes An Internet Sensation (Photos, Video) by madridguy(m): 3:09am On Aug 17, 2017
Hmmmmmmmm

hadura29:

Hian... No one dey on ground before ni
Re: Nigerian Man Baths His Baby, Becomes An Internet Sensation (Photos, Video) by gucci20(m): 3:10am On Aug 17, 2017
I had once did it. Bath my first child d 4th day he was born. Kudos to him, coz he patiently got trained from his parents!
Re: Nigerian Man Baths His Baby, Becomes An Internet Sensation (Photos, Video) by madridguy(m): 3:12am On Aug 17, 2017
Wow....thank you you and how do we proceed?

HERSLEY:
I am here to give u a seed
Re: Nigerian Man Baths His Baby, Becomes An Internet Sensation (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 3:18am On Aug 17, 2017
With his feet inside the baby's bath water? undecided
Re: Nigerian Man Baths His Baby, Becomes An Internet Sensation (Photos, Video) by ahmedbanj(m): 3:50am On Aug 17, 2017
kuuljay:
The baby gather blokos wella, he's gonna be a real man

Chai nna eh,U don quick sight him blokus,lol bad guy!
Re: Nigerian Man Baths His Baby, Becomes An Internet Sensation (Photos, Video) by o42austino(m): 4:29am On Aug 17, 2017
His name is Basil Eneh
Re: Nigerian Man Baths His Baby, Becomes An Internet Sensation (Photos, Video) by ademusiwa3r: 4:40am On Aug 17, 2017
Re: Nigerian Man Baths His Baby, Becomes An Internet Sensation (Photos, Video) by nevjn(m): 4:56am On Aug 17, 2017
adorable!
Re: Nigerian Man Baths His Baby, Becomes An Internet Sensation (Photos, Video) by gentleedu(m): 5:04am On Aug 17, 2017
wow i can't wait to get married and have my own kids
Re: Nigerian Man Baths His Baby, Becomes An Internet Sensation (Photos, Video) by Lovely120(f): 5:43am On Aug 17, 2017
Pls how do i send someone a dm
Re: Nigerian Man Baths His Baby, Becomes An Internet Sensation (Photos, Video) by mechanics(m): 5:52am On Aug 17, 2017
okay, he try, assisting his wife is very nice.
Re: Nigerian Man Baths His Baby, Becomes An Internet Sensation (Photos, Video) by patola080(m): 5:56am On Aug 17, 2017
0b10010011:
What I do everyday!
lol ,dis man is doing it 4show up maybe he do dis wen he is happy only
Re: Nigerian Man Baths His Baby, Becomes An Internet Sensation (Photos, Video) by unbeatablerosak(f): 6:02am On Aug 17, 2017
l love this. keep it up man.
Re: Nigerian Man Baths His Baby, Becomes An Internet Sensation (Photos, Video) by ashiwere: 6:18am On Aug 17, 2017
Perfect wash. I can't wait to do this in about ten years time.
Re: Nigerian Man Baths His Baby, Becomes An Internet Sensation (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 6:19am On Aug 17, 2017
Moneyyy:
Hian! It's so dangerous putting the baby on his leg while there is soap on the baby and on his legs. Also, his dirty feet are inside the bucket - so dirty and unsafe for the baby

Sharrap wetin u sabi?
Re: Nigerian Man Baths His Baby, Becomes An Internet Sensation (Photos, Video) by daeujo: 6:20am On Aug 17, 2017
Moneyyy:
Hian! It's so dangerous putting the baby on his leg while there is soap on the baby and on his legs. Also, his dirty feet are inside the bucket - so dirty and unsafe for the baby
. Oga/madam clean and tidy: just welldone. In this life ehen, learn to appreciate.
Re: Nigerian Man Baths His Baby, Becomes An Internet Sensation (Photos, Video) by tdayof(m): 6:22am On Aug 17, 2017
Nothing bad in what he's doing. His child. His happiness.

Good father.
Re: Nigerian Man Baths His Baby, Becomes An Internet Sensation (Photos, Video) by Amarabae(f): 6:25am On Aug 17, 2017
So lovely. My hubby bath our little baby? Impossible o. He dont have time for such a thing,
Re: Nigerian Man Baths His Baby, Becomes An Internet Sensation (Photos, Video) by DeRay98(m): 6:30am On Aug 17, 2017
Evaberry:

This shouldn't be a big deal!

that's also his child right

Only misogynists/sexists will have issues with this.

African men and their problems

Is any here complaining about this, your reaction is one of unwaranted bitterness.
Get deliverance before you wreck yourself. angry
Re: Nigerian Man Baths His Baby, Becomes An Internet Sensation (Photos, Video) by maisauki: 6:38am On Aug 17, 2017
Kini big deal to wa nibe?
Re: Nigerian Man Baths His Baby, Becomes An Internet Sensation (Photos, Video) by ZeroUnity: 6:39am On Aug 17, 2017
Very hard in out current society... . I see endless love in this marriage...
Re: Nigerian Man Baths His Baby, Becomes An Internet Sensation (Photos, Video) by dlaw70(m): 6:40am On Aug 17, 2017
mazimee:
Cute baby, it's evident that the young father derives joy and satisfaction from what he was doing.

I can't wait to bath my Future babies.
u mean the ones I'm the toilet ?
Re: Nigerian Man Baths His Baby, Becomes An Internet Sensation (Photos, Video) by dlaw70(m): 6:41am On Aug 17, 2017
mazimee:
Cute baby, it's evident that the young father derives joy and satisfaction from what he was doing.

I can't wait to bath my Future babies.
u mean the ones in the toilet ?
Re: Nigerian Man Baths His Baby, Becomes An Internet Sensation (Photos, Video) by dlaw70(m): 6:43am On Aug 17, 2017
Moneyyy:
awon baby expert
Re: Nigerian Man Baths His Baby, Becomes An Internet Sensation (Photos, Video) by bonifieldstun(m): 6:47am On Aug 17, 2017
ibkayee:
God forbid marrying a Nigerian man if this is what is considered an achievement chai
grin banana fall on you
Re: Nigerian Man Baths His Baby, Becomes An Internet Sensation (Photos, Video) by sweetestboi(m): 7:00am On Aug 17, 2017
jonhemma11:
Nigerian man pictured bathing his baby.I know that some people will what's the big deal but how many times do you see men bathing their babies.The lovely dad did it with perfection.

See photos below and watch the video above

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pteMH2IXayE

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/08/nigerian-man-pictured-bathing-his.html?m=1
Nicely done"
Re: Nigerian Man Baths His Baby, Becomes An Internet Sensation (Photos, Video) by Alusman(m): 7:03am On Aug 17, 2017
babdap:
I can assist my wife with other house chores but bathing my baby is a no no no.

You see your life?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test / Mother Goes Unclad In Birthday Shoot For Her 4-Year-Old Son / Life Before Marriage Vs Life After Marriage (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.