Stats: 3,143,241 members, 7,780,481 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:16 PM

Nigerian Man Baths His Baby, Becomes An Internet Sensation (Photos, Video) - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Man Baths His Baby, Becomes An Internet Sensation (Photos, Video) (78858 Views)

Man Backs His Baby To A Bank In Port-Harcourt. Photos / Mother Baths & Bottle Feeds Her Grown Up Daughter On Her Birthday (Photos) / 2-months Old Baby's Hair Has Become An Internet Sensation. (photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Nigerian Man Baths His Baby, Becomes An Internet Sensation (Photos, Video) by Harwoyeez(m): 7:14am On Aug 17, 2017
After d dozen u get for house baba Madrid grin angry
madridguy:
To get pickin just dey hungry me tongue
Re: Nigerian Man Baths His Baby, Becomes An Internet Sensation (Photos, Video) by madridguy(m): 7:17am On Aug 17, 2017
Dozen kwa? tongue

Harwoyeez:
After d dozen u get for house baba Madrid grin angry
Re: Nigerian Man Baths His Baby, Becomes An Internet Sensation (Photos, Video) by mikejj(m): 7:23am On Aug 17, 2017
grin grin he is not the first
Re: Nigerian Man Baths His Baby, Becomes An Internet Sensation (Photos, Video) by Harwoyeez(m): 7:25am On Aug 17, 2017
grin cool shocked
madridguy:
Dozen kwa? tongue

Re: Nigerian Man Baths His Baby, Becomes An Internet Sensation (Photos, Video) by Ceenacks(m): 7:28am On Aug 17, 2017
This is very dirty,,, putting ur feet in d baby's water. I havnt seen this ever. Wher is he from.
U forgot babies lick d water, and not exempting their delicate skin.
Re: Nigerian Man Baths His Baby, Becomes An Internet Sensation (Photos, Video) by skintus: 7:53am On Aug 17, 2017
rheether:
All for the Camera.

Just look at you undecided undecided

Re: Nigerian Man Baths His Baby, Becomes An Internet Sensation (Photos, Video) by 8stargeneral: 7:55am On Aug 17, 2017
Wow,it's super cool d baby full of energy.
Re: Nigerian Man Baths His Baby, Becomes An Internet Sensation (Photos, Video) by kendylet(f): 8:08am On Aug 17, 2017
omg!!! this is so adorable
Re: Nigerian Man Baths His Baby, Becomes An Internet Sensation (Photos, Video) by tombeh(m): 8:14am On Aug 17, 2017
I derive joy in bathing them too.....nice one bro grin
Re: Nigerian Man Baths His Baby, Becomes An Internet Sensation (Photos, Video) by UTEWUOJO: 8:40am On Aug 17, 2017
GUYS CAN'T YOU SEE THE BABY SCREAMING BECAUSE OF THE DADDY'S HARD PALMS? YOU CAN DO OTHER THINGS TO ASSIST HER, THE MOTHER'S GENTLE AND TENDER TOUCH GIVES THE BABY JOY. LET'S NOT CAUSE FRACTURE TO OUR BABIES.
Re: Nigerian Man Baths His Baby, Becomes An Internet Sensation (Photos, Video) by oluwaahmed: 8:45am On Aug 17, 2017
Dis is a no no. Not because he's bathin d baby but d way he's doin it. why put d baby in an unsafe condition by bathin on ur legs wit soap on d body? Put d baby in d baby bath & bathe him der, it not called baby bath 4 nuttin, + it also protects d baby 4rm slippin.
Nice 1 sha, Howeva many men do it, no big deal
Re: Nigerian Man Baths His Baby, Becomes An Internet Sensation (Photos, Video) by win2kwire: 8:48am On Aug 17, 2017
The question is, can he afford to have children?
Most Nigerians have children and they end up starving them!
Re: Nigerian Man Baths His Baby, Becomes An Internet Sensation (Photos, Video) by eliadekx(m): 9:09am On Aug 17, 2017
make thunder hit am for nyash self ba me say make in chess in wife away,

abi make are biging the jump up and down are don see the first man to bath picking?
Re: Nigerian Man Baths His Baby, Becomes An Internet Sensation (Photos, Video) by Iamthoney(m): 9:16am On Aug 17, 2017
rheether:
All for the Camera.
I tell you...dude looked for cheap publicity and attention and he got it
Re: Nigerian Man Baths His Baby, Becomes An Internet Sensation (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:42am On Aug 17, 2017
@Dabigbroda,dis could be us grin grin grin!
Re: Nigerian Man Baths His Baby, Becomes An Internet Sensation (Photos, Video) by Oluwatobiloba96(m): 9:53am On Aug 17, 2017
Interesting!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Nigerian Man Baths His Baby, Becomes An Internet Sensation (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 10:19am On Aug 17, 2017
decatalyst:
Correct man!

You learn beta thing from your mama.

I would love to do this while my queen attends to stuffs in the kitchen. It makes everything smooth and less stressful for both husband and wife.

Besides, if we could share the sheet when making the baby, we could share responsibilities when taking care of the baby.

The face Davido makes when asked to come and see this video
Tex take note

Re: Nigerian Man Baths His Baby, Becomes An Internet Sensation (Photos, Video) by Bamz(m): 10:21am On Aug 17, 2017
SlayerForever:
A successful marriage is built on understanding and grace and both ingredients are evident in the pictures.

I pray to be like this man.

Amen.
Re: Nigerian Man Baths His Baby, Becomes An Internet Sensation (Photos, Video) by Brightwesley: 10:57am On Aug 17, 2017
ibkayee:
God forbid marrying a Nigerian man if this is what is considered an achievement chai
mumu people every where.
Re: Nigerian Man Baths His Baby, Becomes An Internet Sensation (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 11:01am On Aug 17, 2017
ibkayee:

These ones are chores? shocked lipsrsealed
plot twist I know the couple that's my friends younger sister hubby, so he did a great deed
Re: Nigerian Man Baths His Baby, Becomes An Internet Sensation (Photos, Video) by kuuljay(m): 12:28pm On Aug 17, 2017
Bjgirl1:
Bad guy, na the first and only thing wey you see be that ehen? smiley smiley smiley smiley
where I come from we are like Spartans every new born is checked for signs of a warrior,big balls is one of them
Re: Nigerian Man Baths His Baby, Becomes An Internet Sensation (Photos, Video) by kuuljay(m): 12:30pm On Aug 17, 2017
ahmedbanj:

Chai nna eh,U don quick sight him blokus,lol bad guy!
where I come from we are like Spartans every new born is checked for signs of a warrior,big balls is one of them

Re: Nigerian Man Baths His Baby, Becomes An Internet Sensation (Photos, Video) by misteryman: 1:00pm On Aug 17, 2017
I always take care of my children like that. It gives joy ,taking care of your fresh and blood.
Re: Nigerian Man Baths His Baby, Becomes An Internet Sensation (Photos, Video) by Saintmary(f): 1:13pm On Aug 17, 2017
Yuji:
If you don't baff your pikin,who will? Oya wait for me. Na me born am abi? Mtchewwww. All this men self. My own father bathed us till ages 5 or so. What is the big deal abeg? undecided
let me tell you what the big deal is. When bathing a baby below 6 months, water temperature must be right, you must hold the baby in good position and prevent falling, scrubbing must be moderate, every crevice must be cleaned, timing must be perfect so the baby won't be cold, your hands must be firm but tender, you must ensure to follow the right sequence of baby products to apply and lots more. Any man that can handle this and every other housechore very well rounded man who can step up to the plate in any eventuality. Ever wondered why widowers cant survive past a max of 5yrs. The children will either be distributed among family members, sent to boarding school, else the man will have to remarry asap. Not so for widows. Well, that's the big deal.
Re: Nigerian Man Baths His Baby, Becomes An Internet Sensation (Photos, Video) by ibkayee(f): 1:42pm On Aug 17, 2017
Piiko:
plot twist I know the couple that's my friends younger sister hubby, so he did a great deed
Giving your own son a bath is a great deed lol, got it. What of drying him after the bath?
Re: Nigerian Man Baths His Baby, Becomes An Internet Sensation (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 2:26pm On Aug 17, 2017
ibkayee:

Giving your own son a bath is a great deed lol, got it. What of drying him after the bath?
Lmfao he wasn't meaning to show it off a friend saw him doing it and thought it was remarkable cheesy cheesy guys don't like to babysit around here u know
Re: Nigerian Man Baths His Baby, Becomes An Internet Sensation (Photos, Video) by beaversticks(m): 3:47pm On Aug 17, 2017
noin special
Re: Nigerian Man Baths His Baby, Becomes An Internet Sensation (Photos, Video) by HERSLEY(f): 9:19pm On Aug 17, 2017
madridguy:
Wow....thank you you and how do we proceed?

lolzzzzz zzz the normal way
Re: Nigerian Man Baths His Baby, Becomes An Internet Sensation (Photos, Video) by madridguy(m): 9:47pm On Aug 17, 2017
What part of Lagos are you? I rep Alimosho

HERSLEY:
lolzzzzz zzz the normal way
Re: Nigerian Man Baths His Baby, Becomes An Internet Sensation (Photos, Video) by Bjgirl1: 9:55pm On Aug 17, 2017
Chai! You bad gan ni oo. Can't stop laughing.lol
kuuljay:
Re: Nigerian Man Baths His Baby, Becomes An Internet Sensation (Photos, Video) by Iduatei(m): 10:45pm On Aug 17, 2017
kuuljay:
The baby gather blokos wella, he's gonna be a real man

God help you ijn.
Nice Dad.
Re: Nigerian Man Baths His Baby, Becomes An Internet Sensation (Photos, Video) by ahmedbanj(m): 7:44am On Aug 18, 2017
kuuljay:
Lol,funny guy!

I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test / Mother Goes Unclad In Birthday Shoot For Her 4-Year-Old Son / Life Before Marriage Vs Life After Marriage (photos)