Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,478 members, 7,781,398 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:47 PM

NGOZI , Nigeria Superhero To Join Avenger Comic. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / NGOZI , Nigeria Superhero To Join Avenger Comic. (947 Views)

Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Celebrates Her 42nd Birthday Today / Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie And Wole Soyinka Pictured Together / Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie At Paris Fashion Week (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NGOZI , Nigeria Superhero To Join Avenger Comic. by jomagibs: 9:35pm On Aug 16, 2017
Ngozi is Marvel Comics’ new superhero

Popular comic publisher, Marvel comics has announced that it is unveiling a Nigerian superhero character known as Ngozi to join the likes of Spiderman, Captain America and others.
The comic, titled Blessing in Disguise, is set in Nigeria’s commercial capital, Lagos.
It features a girl named Ngozi along with popularly-known Marvel characters: Venom Symbiote, Black Panther, and the Rhino. The comic will be illustrated by Tana Ford.
Based on Eddie Brock, the Venom symbiote from Spiderman, Venomverse will succeed the popular, Spider-Verse which was released in 2015.
It will include “Venomized” versions of comic book characters like Deadpool and Mary Jane.
It is the publishing heavyweight’s first comic to feature a Nigerian superhero and here its creator, Nnedi Okorafor, explains the concept behind the main character.
In an interview with BBC , she said, “Ngozi was made in the likeness of one of the Chibok girls. I had a picture of the missing girls with Boko Haram in Nigeria.”
Lagos is awesome and full of life and adventure.

https://latestupdate.com.ng/ngozi-is-marvel-comics-new-superhero/

For me I think it an improvement cause am
bored with the repeated, error continued stories nollywood produces.

what about you fellas.

Divepen1 over to you

Re: NGOZI , Nigeria Superhero To Join Avenger Comic. by Emescot(m): 9:40pm On Aug 16, 2017
If she aint gonna be on braids and wrappers pls i dont wanna see it
Re: NGOZI , Nigeria Superhero To Join Avenger Comic. by pacino26(m): 9:52pm On Aug 16, 2017
Emescot:

Spot on! !! But you have to consider the producing studio; Marvel Comics. Had it been it was Efosa from Edo, I won't have issues because flying with broomstick is ......... cool cool cool

2 Likes

Re: NGOZI , Nigeria Superhero To Join Avenger Comic. by jomagibs: 9:56pm On Aug 16, 2017
pacino26:

Spot on! !! But you have to consider the producing studio; Marvel Comics. Had it been it was Efosa from Edo, I won't have issues because flying with broomstick is ......... cool cool cool

flying with broomstick is their cultural heritage

Abeg make nobody abuse me cause I no well I fit die put you

oyaa lalasticlala come check if Ngozi na Nairalander
Re: NGOZI , Nigeria Superhero To Join Avenger Comic. by jomagibs: 10:30pm On Aug 16, 2017
Emescot:

How she want take use wrapper throw back fleet . or activity arrest a criminal with wrapper

1 Like

Re: NGOZI , Nigeria Superhero To Join Avenger Comic. by Emescot(m): 10:37pm On Aug 16, 2017
pacino26:

Is their hobby abi grin

(1) (Reply)

★★★ / Between The Rule Of Law And Economic Development: Five Months Of Umar Musa Yar A / Down Memory Lane

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.