Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,409 members, 7,808,459 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:14 PM

How To Identify The True Religion Of GOD: A Reply - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Identify The True Religion Of GOD: A Reply (1502 Views)

Let's Identify The Ways Satan Fight Christian Faith And Profer Solutions / If You Believe You Can Lose Your Salvation, Then You Have Called God A Liar / ”How To Identify A Yoruba Demon” Church Program By Harvesters International (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Identify The True Religion Of GOD: A Reply by iamgenius(m): 11:01pm On Aug 16, 2017
This thread is meant to be a reply to a previous thread by "LANRE56" https://www.nairaland.com/3992338/how-identify-true-religion

WHICH IS THE TRUE RELIGION OF GOD?

Each person is born in a circumstance which is not of his own choosing. The religion of his family or the ideology of the state is thrust upon him from the very beginning of his existence in this world. By the time he reaches his teens, he is usually full brain-washed into believing that the beliefs of his particular society are the correct beliefs that everyone ahould have. However, when some people mature and are exposed to other belief-systems, they begin to question the validity of their own beliefs. The seekers of truth often reach a point of confusion upon realizing that each and ebery religion, sect, ideology and philosophy claims to be the one and only correct way for man.

Indeed, they all encourage people to do good. So, which one is right? They cannot all be right, since each claims all others are wrong. Then how does the seeker of truth choose tje right way?

God gave us all minds and intellects to enable us to make this crucial decision. It is the most important decision in the life of a human being. Upon it depends his future. Consequently, each and every one of us must examine dispassionately the evidence presented, and choose what appears to be right until further evidence arises without being biased.

Like every other religion or philosophy, ISLAM also claims to be the one and only true way to God. In this respect it is no different from other systems. However, it must always be kept in mind that one can only determine the true path by putting aside emotions and prejudices, which often blindfold us to reality. Then and only them, will we be able to use our God-given intelligence and make a rational and correct decision.

There ate several arguments which may be advanced to suport ISLAM's claim to be the true religion of God. The following are only three of the most obvious.
The first argument is based on the divine origin of THE NAMES OF THE RELIGION AND THE COMPREHENSIVENESS OF ITS MEANING.
The second deals with THE UNIQUE AND UNCOMPLIVATED TEACHINGS CONCERNING THE RELATIINSHIP BETWEEN GOD, MAN, AND CREATION.
The third argument derives from THE FACT THAT ISLAM IS UNIVERSALLY ATTAINABLE BY ALL MEN AT ALL TIMES.
These are the three basic components of what logic and reason dictate necessary for a religion to be considered the true religion of God.

Below will be the explanation of the three basic components above...
Re: How To Identify The True Religion Of GOD: A Reply by iamgenius(m): 12:33am On Aug 17, 2017
1) THE RELIGION'S NAME
The first thing that one should know clearly and understand about Islam, is what the word "ISLAM" iyself menas. The Arabic word "ISLAM" means the subnission or surrender of one's will to the only true God, known in Arabic as "Allah". One who submiys his will ro God is termed in Arabic a "Muslim". The religion of Islam is not named after a person or a people, nor was it decided by a later generation of man, as in the case of Christianity which was named after Jesus Christ(peace be upon him), Buffhism after Gautama Buddha, Confuscianism after Confucius, Marxism after Karl Marx, Judaism after the tribe of Judah and Hinduism after the Hindus.

Islam (submission to the will of God) is the religion which was given to Adam (peace be upon him), the first man and the first prophet of God, and it was the religion of all the prophets sent by Allah to mankind. Its name was chosen by God Himself which was clearly mentiined in the final scrioture revealed to man. The final scripture is cakked in Arabic the Quran, God states the following "This day have perfected your religion for you, completed My favour upon you, and have chisen for you Islam as your religion" (Quran 5:3)
"If anyone desires a religion other than Islam(submission to God), never will it be accepted of him" (Quran 3:85)

Nowhere in the Bible will you find that the religion of Prophet Moses is Judaism or that the religion of the followers of Prophet Jesus is Christianity. It was after the departure of Jesus that the name Christianity was given to Jesus's religion.
Re: How To Identify The True Religion Of GOD: A Reply by Nobody: 5:53am On Sep 20, 2017
See how pathetic you sound, is it the name of a religion that would save you? How about morality? How do you marry out a young girl to an old man before shes knows enough to make good choices? What is the morality in that? Name indeed
Re: How To Identify The True Religion Of GOD: A Reply by hopefulLandlord: 6:13am On Sep 20, 2017
iamgenius, I'm afraid you're not making any sense

I hope you're not through and you've still got more points to rescue the one you just gave cuz this one is an unadulterated failure of a point, I'll follow anyways
Re: How To Identify The True Religion Of GOD: A Reply by Hier(m): 7:14am On Sep 20, 2017
How to know the true religion

You know the true religion by the power it has over other religion in spiritual things without using coersion

By its way of worship

The exemplary life of the leader

In Christianity, Jesus has been prophesied since Gen3:15(the seed of Eve through Mary) and other prophets that came after Jesus, kept prophesying the anticipation of the coming of Jesus.
Isaiah prophesied more.

Controversy about the religion by other religion. A means or attempt to water down another religion shows the religion was not fabricated or made up by some freak

Reference /aforeProphesy or an initial prophecy of an action to be carried out by an expected person or prophet

The present relevance of the religion in term of what it preaches healings, signs and wonders, evangelism, appearances of supernatural beings leading to supernatural conversion.

What it preaches, Christianity preaches salvation due to the fall of man and redemption or a sacrifice made to put that to a stop.

Continuity, Islam claims Jesus prophesied the coming of Mohammed, but Mohammed never continued or built on the works of Jesus, I usually ask, why should Jesus be born without a father. The answer is, Jesus needs the God nature of God to overcome the devil in the grave. And He needs a flesh to come to earth to carry that out.

Adam lost it to the devil, someone like Adam only has the right to get it back, because God gave dominion to Adam Gen1:26-28. Dominion means full authority. If I happen to give you the will to use my house, and you invite a friend to squat with you.

I can't question you, because you have the will to use it as you desire see Psalms 115:16, Luke4:6, the devil said, the earth was delivered to him and he has the same power Adam had as at then, to also give the earth to whosoever he desires, just that, at rapture, Satan ceases to be in charge of the affairs of this world.

That's why Jesus said, we are in this world, but we are not of this world, Jesus said, Satan came, but to steal kill and to destroy, but God has sent me to put a stop to that.

So, whosoever believeth in me would not perish(I.e. experience any form of death, either through Sin, because sin shall have no Dominion over them if they believe and keep holding fast to their confession/profession of faith without wavering because faithful is He who has called us into virtue and truth.

#JesusSaves

1 Like

Re: How To Identify The True Religion Of GOD: A Reply by Hier(m): 7:31am On Sep 20, 2017
Genesis 3:15 And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and
her seed
; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

Galatians 3:16 Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ.

Genesis 3:15 And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed;
it shall bruise thy head,
and thou shalt bruise his heel.

Hebrews 2:14 Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil; 15 And deliver them who through fear of death were all their lifetime subject to bondage.
Re: How To Identify The True Religion Of GOD: A Reply by hopefulLandlord: 7:32am On Sep 20, 2017
Hier:
How to know the true religion

You know the true religion by the power it has over other religion in spiritual things without using cohesion

let's assume this is true, just for discussion's sake

Before Christianity, there was Judaism, right?

let's look at OT

at that point there was coercion, anyone that worships other gods is fair game, they can be killed for daring it anyone that as much murmurs or doesn't carry out Yahweh's instruction like he told him to is sent to death, it was "You have to worship me, obey me or I'm gonna kill you/make your life miserable/kill your kids" or something similar

my question now is, since Judaism used coercion (same as Islam does now) back then, does that mean Judaism was wrong then too?

2 Likes

Re: How To Identify The True Religion Of GOD: A Reply by butterflylion: 7:39am On Sep 20, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

let's look at OT

at that point there was coercion, anyone that worships other gods is fair game, they can be killed for daring it anyone that as much murmurs or doesn't carry out Yahweh's instruction like he told him to is sent to death, it was "You have to worship me, obey me or I'm gonna kill you/make your life miserable/kill your kids" or something similar

my question now is, since Judaism used coercion (same as Islam does now) back then, does that mean Judaism was wrong then too?

Is this your debate angle? cheesy

Shall we proceed?

Hier ask him to debate me on this. grin

Watch his reaction. Hahahaha
Re: How To Identify The True Religion Of GOD: A Reply by HCpaul(m): 7:55am On Sep 20, 2017
Stop pushing things...... I stopped taking life serious when I read a book. The book affirm that the universe is made up of stories not atoms, created by ideas and not by any myths or deities.

These stories are of two major types:

1. Stories that touches

2. Stories that works.

Religions are stories that touches and that is why it targets human emotions and not their mind knowing that when humans are emotionally captured they cannot be mentally vibrant.

Science on the other hand are stories that works and that is why we are having all manner of scientific lyrics and philosophical tales yet these stories works. That is what Stephen Hawkins was referring to when he said that science will win because it works.

These stories has digressed from being one of those lenses and dimensions of reality but has become reality themselves.

Some months back, I thought that it was only God that is homocentric but I have gotten to realize now that humans are.

Religious people portrayed God in the image of mankind...... Scientists are also victims because they also portrayed intelligent aliens with this same image of mankind.

I am beginning to love religion but I hate and detest the bigots behind it. I dislike people that take religion to head. It's obvious that true religion are born out of ancient traditions and ideology but some ignorant minds of the twenty-first century still take religion to head. people with no significant impact want to live forever.

By the way

1 Like

Re: How To Identify The True Religion Of GOD: A Reply by Hier(m): 8:03am On Sep 20, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

let's look at OT

at that point there was coercion, anyone that worships other gods is fair game, they can be killed for daring it anyone that as much murmurs or doesn't carry out Yahweh's instruction like he told him to is sent to death, it was "You have to worship me, obey me or I'm gonna kill you/make your life miserable/kill your kids" pu something similar

First of all, Islam's coercion from my write up is from the angle of "to others outside their religion" for instance the recent visit to Turkey by Remi that shows it was once populated by the Christians now shows 99 percent Islam, they never preached a sermon and so much as that converted.

Now, Jesus never used coercion, so if Mohammed came after, he shouldn't.

About Judaism, the coercion was within Judaism. The reason was because, the natural man loves plea
sure, so God had to put some check and balance in place, so that even if the entire population wants to engage in idol worship, there is a reverence, so they curtail themselves. Its like passing a law not to drive on BRT and there are no enforcement of that law. It won't work.

My opinion is, God sought to save the world through the Israelite, so He raised them and groomed them for that, and if there is a form of impediment to God's plan to save the world, He simply eliminate that hindrance to His will.

I believe I answered right

The coercion was to those within the elected race, though, it could have been general than specific, but the purpose of everything in the old testament was to ensure the coming of Jesus, and change started with Jesus grin grin grin
Re: How To Identify The True Religion Of GOD: A Reply by hopefulLandlord: 8:11am On Sep 20, 2017
Hier:

First of all, Islam's coercion from my write up is from the angle of "to others outside their religion" for instance the recent visit to Turkey by Remi that shows it was once populated by the Christians now shows 99 percent Islam, they never preached a sermon and so much as that converted.

Now, Jesus never used coercion, so if Mohammed came after, he shouldn't.

About Judaism, the coercion was within Judaism. The reason was because, the natural man loves plea
sure, so God had to put some check and balance in place, so that even if the entire population wants to engage in idol worship, there is a reverence, so they curtail themselves. Its like passing a law not to drive on BRT and there are no enforcement of that law. It won't work.

My opinion is, God sought to save the world through the Israelite, so He raised them and groomed them for that, and if there is a form of impediment to God's plan to save the world, He simply eliminate that hindrance to His will.

I believe I answered right

The coercion was to those within the elected race, though, it could have been general than specific, but the purpose of everything in the old testament was to ensure the coming of Jesus, and change started with Jesus grin grin grin
I'm afraid you haven't but I see where you're getting it wrong

you're using a priori argument, using the basis of your religion to rule out another religion

just like the analogy Wilgrea7 used the other day, its like trying to fund out the best animal among monkey, goat, lion, and fish by telling them to climb a tree, of course only the monkey would win
Re: How To Identify The True Religion Of GOD: A Reply by Hier(m): 8:13am On Sep 20, 2017
HCpaul:
Stop pushing things...... I stopped taking life serious when I read a book. The book affirm that the universe is made up of stories not atoms, created by ideas and not by any myths or deities.

These stories are of two major types:

1. Stories that touches

2. Stories that works.

Religions are stories that touches and that is why it targets human emotions and not their mind knowing that when humans are emotionally captured they cannot be mentally vibrant.

Science on the other hand are stories that works and that is why we are having all manner of scientific lyrics and philosophical tales yet these stories works. That is what Stephen Hawkins was referring to when he said that science will win because it works.

These stories has digressed from being one of those lenses and dimensions of reality but has become reality themselves.

Some months back, I thought that it was only God that is homocentric but I have gotten to realize now that humans are.

Religious people portrayed God in the image of mankind...... Scientists are also victims because they also portrayed intelligent aliens with this same image of mankind.

I am beginning to love religion but I hate and detest the bigots behind it. I dislike people that take religion to head. It's obvious that true religion are born out of ancient traditions and ideology but some ignorant minds of the twenty-first century still take religion to head. people with no significant impact want to live forever.

By the way

I should say I should have been like you by now, but I later understood that truly Christianity is not a religion, but a fellowship

A fellowship between the Father in Heaven and His son on earth. Probably you have been looking at the wrong place all your life, in your quest for God. He that seeketh findeth. You don't sought for light amidst darkness. Some things are not meant to be seen in some places or situation or under certain atmosphere.

Apologies, religion has battered you. No offense, and thats why you never saw or encountered God. Many of this liturgical churches might not be a good ground to find or seek God, because its impossible for you to encounter God, when the ministry you grew up under, doesn't know God.
Re: How To Identify The True Religion Of GOD: A Reply by hopefulLandlord: 8:25am On Sep 20, 2017
Hier, in your reply, you seem to agree that Judaism was right despite the fact that there is coercion

doesn't that contradict your first post in question? if a religion like Judaism can be right (in those days) despite coercion, why then are you ruling out all religion now that use coercion, doesn't that reek of inconsistency?
Re: How To Identify The True Religion Of GOD: A Reply by Hier(m): 8:56am On Sep 20, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

I'm afraid you haven't but I see where you're getting it wrong

you're using a priori argument, using the basis of your religion to rule out another religion

just like the analogy Wilgrea7 used the other day, its like trying to fund out the best animal among monkey, goat, lion, and fish by telling them to climb a tree, of course only the monkey would win

Please go deeper on the bolded. Thanks
Re: How To Identify The True Religion Of GOD: A Reply by 0temAtum: 9:00am On Sep 20, 2017
HopefulLandlord, the thief on the left has been asking you for a debate since. Why choose to ignore the thief on the left nah? undecided
Re: How To Identify The True Religion Of GOD: A Reply by hopefulLandlord: 9:01am On Sep 20, 2017
0temAtum:
HopefulLandlord, the thief on the left has been asking you for a debate since. Why choose to ignore the thief on the left nah? undecided

hehehe, you and your backhanded comments grin grin

1 Like

Re: How To Identify The True Religion Of GOD: A Reply by hopefulLandlord: 9:08am On Sep 20, 2017
Hier:

Please go deeper on the bolded. Thanks

my point here is very simple and I'll summarise it again

"If Judaism can be true at some point despite having coercion and apostasy laws, then coercion doesn't rule out any religion today" its very simple

if you start with the presupposition that Christianity is true, it's easy to reach that conclusion. which is what you did, you worked FROM conclusion rather than TO conclusion
Re: How To Identify The True Religion Of GOD: A Reply by 0temAtum: 9:09am On Sep 20, 2017
Iamgenius, see what your so-called true religion made a boy do to his father and sister. Ozovehe was the name father gave him, but he gave himself Salami and became a terrorist all in the name of Allah, the merciless.

DOCTUFOS: Aworawo 14: 6-21
6. Now about two years ago, when my father came again, the foreigners got hold of him and kept him in chains. And when I saw him, I said, you deserve to be chained, for you are an unbeliever.
7. And you are an enemy of Allah, therefore you do not deserve to live.
8. Now while we spoke, Salami my elder brother took a knife and pushed it into the belly of our father, saying, as long as you do not accept Alla, that is your portion. For the book have told us to fight the fight of Jihad.
9. Now when the foreigners saw this, they lifted him over their shoulders and sang great songs of praise for him. And he was very glad about it. And I was displeased, but I could not speak in the presence of the people, for they shall take me for an enemy of Allah.
10. Now while I slept, I felt the presence of my dead father. For I smelled him. And when I awoke from my dream, I felt guilty. And I began to lose my love for that religion.
11. And I sought how I shall take Asimi away and flee the presence of the foreigners. And while I was thinking of this, one named Abdfata took Asimi by force and slept with her. And Asimi cried to me.
12. And I raised my voice among them, saying, this thing is wrong. For how can Abdfata rape my sister? And they read the book to me, saying, when a girl is raped, let her be silent. And I said, this is a mad law. For when you told me of this religion, you did not reveal this evil part of the book to me.
13. Now they commanded Ozovehe my elder brother to take hold of me and throw me in the prison, because I have blasphemed Alla and dishonored Morhamid who wrote the law. And he did so, for he was closer to them than to me. And he had even told Asimi to keep quiet when she reported the deed to him, saying, I know about it from the beginning.
14. For he has paid to me your price. And I was he who advised him, saying, I know my sister that she shall not accept to be your wife, therefore ra*pe her and she shall be yours.
15. Now when I was in prison, it was granted that Asimi should pay me visits. And she came often to see me in the prison, but Ozovehe did not come at all.
16. Now Karim, the foreigner who was given to take charge of the prison began to love Asimi my sister. And Asimi said, I shall use him to set you free my brother. For I shall use love to collect the key of the prison from him.
17. And I said, what about Abdfata your husband who was forced on you? Shall he not be angry with you if he sees you with Karim? And she said, I shall be careful.
18. And Karim had a horse which Asimi had acquainted herself with when she played love with him. And the horse was white and neat. And Asimi said, brother, tomorrow I shall give Karimu my last love and take his horse away with you.
19. And so it happened as she has said. For while she played love with Karimu, he slept. And she took the key of the prison from him and opened the door for me so that we might flee. And she sat on the horse and gave me a hand. And she said to me, you shall ride the horse, for you can ride faster than me.
20. Now while I rode the horse, Ozovehe saw us. And he raised alarm. And they chased us with many horses. And Ozovehe himself led them.
21. And he shot the roki from the bazak. And the sharp metallic object entered the neck of Asimi such that she fell backward and broke her neck. And she died. And I continued to ride the horse until I had reached the mouth of the river called Okune. And I jumped into the river and swam away.
Re: How To Identify The True Religion Of GOD: A Reply by butterflylion: 9:10am On Sep 20, 2017
0temAtum:

And who are you referring to as a thief ogbeni tunde?
Re: How To Identify The True Religion Of GOD: A Reply by 0temAtum: 9:12am On Sep 20, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

hehehe, you and your backhanded comments grin grin
Remember him in your paradise cheesy cheesy cheesy
His hands are itching to post his unending Memes, but you ain't giving him chance to do that. Behold, the thief is at the corner, debate him, says the lord of host grin
Re: How To Identify The True Religion Of GOD: A Reply by Hier(m): 9:13am On Sep 20, 2017
hopefulLandlord:
Hier, in your reply, you seem to agree that Judaism was right despite the fact that there is coercion

doesn't that contradict your first post in question? if a religion like Judaism can be right (in those days) despite coercion, why then are you ruling out all religion now that use coercion, doesn't that reek of inconsistency?

I said, it was specific and God needed a seed from the house of Abraham, Abraham might have taken a covenant that his children would not depart from God. This was to ensure the fulfillment of the prophecy in Gen3:15.

God sure used coercion because they saw and knew with countless proof that it pays to serve God, but they decided to be slaves to their flesh, as in, they delight in pleasures of sins, than to worship God. So, in other to prevent such act from spreading among them. God takes them out. I don't see it as coercion so to say, its rather judgement, now that the prophecy is fulfilled. God has accomplished what He intended.

The truth is, if God doesn't take those steps specifically on the Israelite, they might have given yield to pleasure of sin and that might impede the coming of Jesus. It was not enough that Jesus should come, but He must come at a time when, those who are alive would carry on His task and continue His work.
Re: How To Identify The True Religion Of GOD: A Reply by 0temAtum: 9:13am On Sep 20, 2017
butterflylion:

And who are you referring to as a thief ogbeni tunde?
kikikikiki, baba Raphael Akachukwu Ekwueme, from multi-scammer to pig-rearer, lol. Reminds me of the prodigal son cheesy

2 Likes

Re: How To Identify The True Religion Of GOD: A Reply by hopefulLandlord: 9:14am On Sep 20, 2017
0temAtum:

Remember him in your paradise cheesy cheesy cheesy
His hands are itching to post his unending Memes, but you ain't giving him chance to do that. Behold, the thief is at the corner, debate him, says the lord of host grin

1 Like

Re: How To Identify The True Religion Of GOD: A Reply by hopefulLandlord: 9:16am On Sep 20, 2017
Hier:

I said, it was specific and God needed a seed from the house of Abraham, Abraham might have taken a covenant that his children would not depart from God. This was to ensure the fulfillment of the prophecy in Gen3:15.

God sure used coercion because they saw and knew with countless proof that it pays to serve God, but they decided to be slaves to their flesh, as in, they delight in pleasures of sins, than to worship God. So, in other to prevent such act from spreading among them. God takes them out. I don't see it as coercion so to say, its rather judgement, now that the prophecy is fulfilled. God has accomplished what He intended.

The truth is, if God doesn't take those steps specifically on the Israelite, they might have given yield to pleasure of sin and that might impede the coming of Jesus. It was not enough that Jesus should come, but He must come at a time when, those who are alive would carry on His task and continue His work.

you're still committing the same fallacy and it seems I'm talking through you

anyways, I hear you
Re: How To Identify The True Religion Of GOD: A Reply by butterflylion: 9:16am On Sep 20, 2017
0temAtum:
kikikikiki, baba Raphael Akachukwu Ekwueme, from multi-scammer to pig-rearer, lol. Reminds me of the prodigal son cheesy

You see when Mad Men vomit even dogs dey fear lick am. So na me now be the person you dey imagine ba? cheesy grin

Chai no wonder you no dey sleep for night. cheesy
Re: How To Identify The True Religion Of GOD: A Reply by butterflylion: 9:24am On Sep 20, 2017
[quote author=hopefulLandlord post=60643547][/quote]

See runner runner dodger dodger so now you don recruit Mad Men join your voltron team ba? cheesy

Indeed you can hide behind anything. What a legend grin
Re: How To Identify The True Religion Of GOD: A Reply by butterflylion: 9:26am On Sep 20, 2017
[quote author=0temAtum post=60643891]

Chai madness no get respect o cheesy

How all that one take concern me? grin

Leave that hopeless wimp to speak for himself. Forming voltron for am is lower than low.

Swerve joor grin
Re: How To Identify The True Religion Of GOD: A Reply by Hier(m): 9:27am On Sep 20, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

my point here is very simple and I'll summarise it

"If Judaism can be true at some point despite

y coercion and apostasy laws, then coercion doesn't rule out any religion today" its very simple

if you start with the presupposition that Christianity is true, it's easy to reach that conclusion. which is what you did, you worked FROM conclusion rather than TO conclusion[/quote]

Oooooooh, well, you need to understand that those who were affected were basically, Israelite, those that left with Moses, Moses never forced anyone to leave Egypt, but to leave Egypt. If anyone is pleased with Egypt, they are free to stay.

But here is Gods temple, Israelite and the promise land. God want to raise an holy set of individual that would grow and ensure the fulfilment of the coming of Jesus through them and if anyone is standing or attempting to hinder that within a land or space God intended to be used to accomplish His desire. I won't call that coercion but judgement, because they were told.

Come to talk about coercion in Islam, yes, they practice Shari'a and that, but, even till date, they enforce their religion on others, claiming allah has a this and that to compensate. We know of dan fodio, Nigerian were not from the Islamic background, neither were they warned, neither do they have previous tie with Islam. and the killing spree started, but if that's who their opinion of who God should be, then I rest my case.
Re: How To Identify The True Religion Of GOD: A Reply by 0temAtum: 9:30am On Sep 20, 2017
Butterflylion:

Chai madness no get respect o cheesy

How all that one take concern me? grin

Leave that hopeless wimp to speak for himself. Forming voltron for am is lower than low.

Swerve joor grin

Samuel, the reason why he ignores you is very obvious. As in what's the point having a debate with a thief? I'm beginning to respect HopefulLandlord for ignoring such a thief. Oga Landlord, keep it up.

1 Like

Re: How To Identify The True Religion Of GOD: A Reply by butterflylion: 9:33am On Sep 20, 2017
0temAtum:

grin grin

Who be Samuel?

Madness don suck the little sense wey you get remain I swear down.

Leave hopeless wimp aka hopefullandlord to speak for himself.

People no dey use chewing stick form voltron
Re: How To Identify The True Religion Of GOD: A Reply by 0temAtum: 9:35am On Sep 20, 2017
butterflylion:

grin grin

Who be Samuel?

Madness don suck the little sense wey you get remain I swear down.

Leave hopeless wimp aka hopefullandlord to speak for himself.

People no dey use chewing stick form voltron

Samuel Samuel, ekun abija wara. Ogboju olosa grin cheesy Onyemaechi your father would be very proud of you grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Longest Serving Principal, Rev. Fr. J.D O’connell Dies At Age 85. / Does God Have An Anus? / See Mary Mother Of Jesus Mosque Also Called 'mariam Umm Eisa Masjid'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.